PDA

View Full Version : Now that the chances of the Lakers 3 peat ended

Ace
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Will this be Phil Jackson's last year as coach or will he not even finish the year?

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Will this be Phil Jackson's last year as coach or will he not even finish the year?

No one's worried about Phil...his destiny of 4 - 3 peats is set...My thoughts are on how Mimi is going to handle our bigs. Bosh is outmatched by Bynum or Gasol alone...In fact I think Bosh and Odom have the exact same skill level...Bosh is a wash with our 6th man. If that's the case then Bynum and Pau will feast inside (I'm talking grapes on the thanksgiving Turkey here) and you lose the Kobe > Wade match-up. That only leaves one favorable match-up for Mimi and that's Lebron>Artest. Even in this 3 match-up Artest will wear him down because of his strength and size...throw in Phil over Spoelstra or even Riley if he wants to vacate his lofty perch and it's a wrap...Lakers in 5 if they meet...and outside of Odom = Bosh...I didn't even really begin to talk about bench play which Lakers win decisively..

you more than welcome to continue with grandiose illusions...

Heat diaper babie....

4>0rings
08-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Lakers franchise is broke, they can't afford a coach.Please take less money, this team is all I have.... :(

NRHector
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
No one's worried about Phil...his destiny of 4 - 3 peats is set...My thoughts are on how Mimi is going to handle our bigs. Bosh is outmatched by Bynum or Gasol alone...In fact I think Bosh and Odom have the exact same skill level...Bosh is a wash with our 6th man. If that's the case then Bynum and Pau will feast inside (I'm talking grapes on the thanksgiving Turkey here) and you lose the Kobe > Wade match-up. That only leaves one favorable match-up for Mimi and that's Lebron>Artest. Even in this 3 match-up Artest will wear him down because of his strength and size...throw in Phil over Spoelstra or even Riley if he wants to vacate his lofty perch and it's a wrap...Lakers in 5 if they meet...and outside of Odom = Bosh...I didn't even really begin to talk about bench play which Lakers win decisively..

Heat diaper babie....:lmao

djohn2oo8
08-07-2010, 01:27 PM

Heat diaper babie....

With the homers over at the Laker forum, I can't imagine why they kicked you out

Ace
08-07-2010, 01:34 PM

Heat diaper babie....
:lmao
Wade and Lebron have always had their way with the Lakers. Its gonna be a field day for those two.

Don Ready
08-07-2010, 01:37 PM

Heat diaper babie....
Speaking of grandiose illusions.. How much will you win this year on the Lakers?

TheKingOfMIA6
08-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Lakers are still the team to beat until someone proves em wrong.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Speaking of grandiose illusions.. How much will you win this year on the Lakers?

this year us a wrap...you mean next year right? if so that will determine how much I choose to wager at that time...:toast when you're old enough to hold my dick come back and holla at me you still in D-League right now...

lurker
08-07-2010, 04:43 PM
or will he not even finish the year?When did Phil become Pat Riley?

DJ Mbenga
08-07-2010, 05:21 PM
does spoelstra have a family he needs to spend more time with?

Venti Quattro
08-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Sometime next season Spoelstra would have the need of exploring his Filipino roots more than coaching.

kamikazi_player
08-07-2010, 06:41 PM
:lmao
Wade and Lebron have always had their way with the Lakers. Its gonna be a field day for those two.
I hate the lakers as much as anybody, but Wade does not have his way against the Lakers
HRS8wmb64XE

Ace
08-07-2010, 07:37 PM
I hate the lakers as much as anybody, but Wade does not have his way against the Lakers
HRS8wmb64XE

What does Kobe hitting a shot he didn't even think would fall have to do with Wade having his way? In fact it shows he had his way that it took Kobe hitting that shot for the much deeper team to win.

nevetslc
08-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Heat->:pimpslap<-Lakers

LkrFan
08-07-2010, 08:58 PM
What does Kobe hitting a shot he didn't even think would fall have to do with Wade having his way? In fact it shows he had his way that it took Kobe hitting that shot for the much deeper team to win.
Wade had his way with the refs that game but not against the Lakers. Anytime a jump shot shooting team (Heat) comes into the building of a team with a dominant inside game (Lakers) and they still shoot more FTs then you know something is wrong. This year it won't matter because we have 3 quality perimeter defenders in Kobe, Artest and Barnes that we can throw at him (not to mention the fact that he will have to check Kobe which will leave him in foul trouble - just ask Ray Allen). It will be hard for him (or LeHype) to use their "go to" moves: put your head down, barrel through the lane, pray for a foul to get to the FT line. Besides the 3 defenders I mentioned above, I think that Shannon Brown and Blake are also pretty decent defenders as well that can be used on him. To top it all off, we have 4 quality defensive bigs backing them up in Bynum, Rat, Pau, and LO. So by no means do I expect either of your big 2 to have their way unless they develop a jump shot. It's kind of sad that your best shooter is a SF masquerading as a PF (Bosh).

The 2011 Lakers are stacked defensively. We have scouts that will help our championship laden coaching totally exploit the Heat by noting their tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses all year. Come playoff time it will be all over for the Heat. You know it. LeHype knows it. Wade knows it. RuPaul knows it.

But with the Shaq signing in Boston, y'all might be on the outside looking in. Y'all have nobody that can deal with him or JO. Then when Perkins comes back they will be even more solid in the paint. Expect a rematch (same results) as the 2010 Finals. :toast

Ace
08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Funny Laker fans say Shaq is to old and slow to make it to the playoffs and now when comes to the Heat he is why Boston wins. Paul on Lebron has shown in the past where Lebron dominates and Paul is taken out the series. Its like he mails it in once he faces Lebron and Allen on Wade is laughable. Laker fans are denial :lol

LkrFan
08-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Funny Laker fans say Shaq is to old and slow to make it to the playoffs and now when comes to the Heat he is why Boston wins. Paul on Lebron has shown in the past where Lebron dominates and Paul is taken out the series. Its like he mails it in once he faces Lebron and Allen on Wade is laughable. Laker fans are denial :lol
Even at his advanced age, the Heat has nobody that can deal with him. Big Z? Please - he came in to Cleveland and took his spot. Anthony? Haslem? Who you got? Rondo will spoon feed Shaq/JO/KG dunks all night against the Heat. It won't be pretty. Of course Boston won't be able to deal with us, but they are easily the toast of the EC and the odds on favorites to be the "runner up" in the 2011 Finals. :toast

Quit Hatin'
08-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Funny, Miami Heat fans only come out of there cave when they got 3 allstars on their team.

Quit Hatin'

Giuseppe
08-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Of course Boston won't be able to deal with us

Boston can deal with us. We still haven't figured out how to fix Perkin's wagon in two stands. Bynum shreddin' his knee won't work every Summer. And Daddy knows precisely how to play Bynum and our height. This thing twixt Daddy & Kobe still bears light & glare.

Ipso facto, the probability of them coming out of the East is imminent and we'll have to deal with them.

HeatChamps
08-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Agreed. The Lakers have no chance of a 3-peat. Heat dynasty ready to begin.

Giuseppe
08-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Agreed. The Lakers have no chance of a 3-peat. Heat dynasty ready to begin.

Dallas & Forever!

SouthTexasRancher
08-08-2010, 08:21 PM

Dude, I hate like hell to be the bearer of bad news but, if the Lakers do not 3-peat this year it will definitely be because of the mighty San Antonio SPURS and for no other reason. Hell son, the Miami Heat won't even get past the Celtics and probably not the Magic men either. Little lebron will just have to keep dreaming and crying himself to sleep each night. Nice talking to you though! :toast

SomeCallMeTim
08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dewey_defeats_truman.jpg

Chieflion
08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Great fucking argument. The Lakers have scouts. Where is Captain Obvious when you need him?

Giuseppe
08-09-2010, 09:35 AM
.........The Captain is striving mightily to stick that gigantic egg that Manu laid Vs. The Suns (during The Skunker) back up his South American ass.

Ole'!

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
08-09-2010, 12:28 PM
man, trolling this troll would be a waste of time. Don't join any cults dude, like the ones David Koresh or Rev. Jim Jones ran. Since you believe all the hype you hear, your days on earth would be short numbered.

Leonard Curse
08-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Great fucking argument. The Lakers have scouts. Where is Captain Obvious when you need him?
:lol

Leonard Curse
08-09-2010, 01:00 PM
.........The Captain is striving mightily to stick that gigantic egg that Manu laid Vs. The Suns (during The Skunker) back up his South American ass.

Ole'!

manu played his ass off (yeah he didnt suck as bad as kobe gm 7) and yeah i wouldnt be talking your boy kobe is on record saying he copies ginobilis moves (and every other pioneer) so it shows you fags really must pay attention to everything that south american does, everytime we play your team manu makes kobe his bottom bitch and you know this.