:cry great fuckin speech emmitt

:cry great muthafuckin speech :cry

Thompson
08-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Why were some of the people booing?

4>0rings
08-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Why were some of the people booing?
Cause they realize he was only as good as the O line let'em.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

texas_gator
08-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Cause they realize he was only as good as the O line let'em.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

SMH! :nope:nope:nope

the crowd was saying mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssss sseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! in honor of Daryl "moose" Johnston, emmit's lead blocker

texas_gator
08-07-2010, 11:28 PM
:cry great fuckin speech emmitt

:cry great muthafuckin speech :cry

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

emmitt was a great back...don't care what anyone says...his play speaks for itself

Texas Chili Dog
08-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose

badfish22
08-08-2010, 02:38 AM
:cry great motherfucking player

Dr House
08-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Oh man, when I was watching Emmitt's speech tonight, there was only one thing going through my mind.

How does SpurFan recover from this blow??

By Emmitt being inducted into the Hall of Fame, it does nothing except even FURTHER cement Kobe's legacy as the G.O.A.T.

Wait a second, I haven't heard from my boyfriend all weekend. KOBE IF YOU'RE IN HERE, TEXT ME BACK!! YOUR PENIS ISN'T GONNA SUCK ITSELF BABE!!!

:cry:cry:cry

DoKdynasty
08-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Jerry Rice's speech was absolutely terrible, thank god this speech was so good.

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Rice's speech was horrible...just completely scripted...didn't even look like he rehearsed it...kept tripping over his words. Emmitt's seemed to be off the dome...but of course it helps that he's a motivational speaker...really seemed from the heart though...especially when he was talking about Moose.

Texas Chili Dog
08-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Rice's speech was horrible...just completely scripted...didn't even look like he rehearsed it...kept tripping over his words. Emmitt's seemed to be off the dome...but of course it helps that he's a motivational speaker...really seemed from the heart though...especially when he was talking about Moose.

What I loved is that Emmitt kept his compsure when thanking Aikman and Irvin, but completely broke down when thanking Daryl. Moose is my all-time favorite player, even more than any of the triplets. I was so happy to see him get the recognition he deserved.

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 06:55 PM
What I loved is that Emmitt kept his compsure when thanking Aikman and Irvin, but completely broke down when thanking Daryl. Moose is my all-time favorite player, even more than any of the triplets. I was so happy to see him get the recognition he deserved.
Moose meant the world to Emmitt...like he said...the Cowboys philosophy really gave no credit to fullbacks...Johnston got it because of how good he was and because Emmitt made sure he got it.