PDA

View Full Version : How will Lebron + Wade coexist?

DazedAndConfused
08-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm not saying they won't, but am curious as to what their offense is going to look like. Both players typically have the ball in their hands for most possessions, and obviously that can't happen now.

This will be Spoelstra's greatest challenge IMHO, finding ways to maximize the talents of Lebron + Wade and keep a well balanced offense.

HarlemHeat37
08-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Lebron was arguably the best cutter in the NBA last season, converting on a ridiculous 76% of his cut plays..he was great at scoring in transition, broken plays, running the pick & roll and off screens..his only weakness was spot-up shooting, where he was still an above average player last year..

His off-ball movement is elite when he's put in those situations, something he wasn't able to do in Cleveland due to the lack of playmakers, so having a guy like Wade next to him will be scary..

Wade was also very good at creating on the pick & roll and cutting, but not nearly as good as Lebron..so while they will both have playmaking duties, I would expect Wade to have the ball in his hands more, utilizing his penetration and playmaking abilities, with Lebron playing more off-ball and focusing on defense more often..

Their usage %s will go down, but not that dramatically, TBH..I expect Bosh to be much more of a receiver in this offense, with less isolation plays coming to him..Bosh's offense often stops the ball and takes up time off the shot clock, so he won't receive nearly the same amount of iso plays that he received in Toronto..

It's a scary thought that the primary perimeter defender has to pick between Lebron and Wade, arguably the 2 best isolation players in the NBA..there will be a lot of passing in their offense, Bosh is a great finisher, as are Wade and Lebron..they have the elite shooter in Mike Miller, and they have Eddie House at the point if they need shooting there..

Hooks
08-08-2010, 03:27 PM
With their great passing ability.

LBJ=8 assists in the playoffs playing with scrubs

Wade=7 assists in the playoffs playing with scrubs

DazedAndConfused
08-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Lebron was arguably the best cutter in the NBA last season, converting on a ridiculous 76% of his cut plays..he was great at scoring in transition, broken plays, running the pick & roll and off screens..his only weakness was spot-up shooting, where he was still an above average player last year..

His off-ball movement is elite when he's put in those situations, something he wasn't able to do in Cleveland due to the lack of playmakers, so having a guy like Wade next to him will be scary..

Wade was also very good at creating on the pick & roll and cutting, but not nearly as good as Lebron..so while they will both have playmaking duties, I would expect Wade to have the ball in his hands more, utilizing his penetration and playmaking abilities, with Lebron playing more off-ball and focusing on defense more often..

Their usage %s will go down, but not that dramatically, TBH..I expect Bosh to be much more of a receiver in this offense, with less isolation plays coming to him..Bosh's offense often stops the ball and takes up time off the shot clock, so he won't receive nearly the same amount of iso plays that he received in Toronto..

It's a scary thought that the primary perimeter defender has to pick between Lebron and Wade, arguably the 2 best isolation players in the NBA..there will be a lot of passing in their offense, Bosh is a great finisher, as are Wade and Lebron..they have the elite shooter in Mike Miller, and they have Eddie House at the point if they need shooting there..

That's what I was thinking too, but do we really expect Lebron to dramatically reduce his role from primary playmaker to being a strictly off the ball cutter? I just dont' see it, he's going to want the ball in his hands as much as Wade.

As great as Lebron and Wade are, I'm not totally convinced they are the perfect fit chemistry wise. If you look at the Boston Big 3, they all complement each other perfectly. Ray gave up his ball handling duties and became a strict off the ball shooter, Pierce is the perimeter ISO player, and KG is in the post. It works perfectly for them when all are healthy.

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 03:32 PM
They are going to get to the rim so much. Even if you pack the paint, they can both still finish.

I agree w/ HH that Wade will have the ball more, but Lebron will still have it a lot. It will take a little while to find what works best, but they have a well balanced team.

21_Blessings
08-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I agree w/ HH that Wade will have the ball more, but Lebron will still have it a lot. It will take a little while to find what works best, but they have a well balanced team.

Well balanced with no low post scorer and the two primary options with inconsistent jumpers? Oh ok :lol

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes, well balanced. They have ball handling, slashing, 3 point shooting, a solid post option.

TD 21
08-08-2010, 04:01 PM
A solid post option? Who? If you're referring to Bosh, then I take it you haven't seen him play all that much.

Bosh is more of a face up four than a back to the basket one. He's an excellent mid range shooter and has exceptional quickness for a 6-10 guy, which allows him to blow past virtually any defender, get to the rim and subsequently get to the line a ton.

But he's not like Duncan, Gasol, etc.

I don't see James and Wade as a natural fit, either. People can bring up international play all they want, but that's irrelevant. Those are short tournaments, where the U.S. had so much more individual talent than the opposition. Virtually every rotation player played great, because they could play limited minutes, go all out and had to do so little for the most part.

This is different. A lot different. I'm not saying it won't work (they're arguably the two best players in the game, so it's only logical to think they'll find a way), but I don't see this as the seamless transition that it was for the Celtics big three.

Even if it's not a seamless transition, they'll only get better as the season wears on and based on talent alone, should at least make the Finals. Unless the Magic can magically turn Carter into a legitimate go-to option for a championship caliber team or the rapidly aging Celtics magically find the fountain of youth again, who's going to seriously challenge them in the East? I like the Bulls, but they need a win who can get his own shot to even have a chance.

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I take it you haven't watched Bosh play. He is certainly a solid post option. Does he do other things better? Yes. But he is not some hack in the post. He finishes at an efficient rate and that was as the number one option and no play makers.

With Wade, Bron, Miller, Chalmers....he will get plenty of good looks in the post and he will finish them.

LeHeat_Dynasty
08-08-2010, 04:16 PM
To be honest, I'm more concerned of how Bosh will coexist with Lebron and Wade. Wade knows there are sacrifices to be made from his end. Lebron has always been unselfish. Bosh OTOH should get used to around 8-12 shots a night. Not an overwhelming sacrifice on his end but there are going to be nights where he may not be with the amount of touches/shots going his way.

TD 21
08-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I guarantee you I've watched Bosh play a lot more than you have. I don't care what the stats say about him converting in the post and I didn't say he wasn't a solid post option, but he's not a dominant back to the basket player.

I do agree with you though that the Heat overall have solid balance as a team. They've done about as well as they could surrounding the big three with such limited resources.

HarlemHeat37
08-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I don't see egos being a problem at all..these guys weren't forced to play together, they all chose to get together and play on the same team..they obviously must be aware of the risks they have taken from an on-court perspective, and they obviously have to be aware that they're going to get less touches..

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 04:20 PM
A solid post option? Who? If you're referring to Bosh, then I take it you haven't seen him play all that much.

Bosh is more of a face up four than a back to the basket one. He's an excellent mid range shooter and has exceptional quickness for a 6-10 guy, which allows him to blow past virtually any defender, get to the rim and subsequently get to the line a ton.

But he's not like Duncan, Gasol, etc.

I don't see James and Wade as a natural fit, either. People can bring up international play all they want, but that's irrelevant. Those are short tournaments, where the U.S. had so much more individual talent than the opposition. Virtually every rotation player played great, because they could play limited minutes, go all out and had to do so little for the most part.

This is different. A lot different. I'm not saying it won't work (they're arguably the two best players in the game, so it's only logical to think they'll find a way), but I don't see this as the seamless transition that it was for the Celtics big three.

Even if it's not a seamless transition, they'll only get better as the season wears on and based on talent alone, should at least make the Finals. Unless the Magic can magically turn Carter into a legitimate go-to option for a championship caliber team or the rapidly aging Celtics magically find the fountain of youth again, who's going to seriously challenge them in the East? I like the Bulls, but they need a win who can get his own shot to even have a chance.

I guarantee you I've watched Bosh play a lot more than you have. I don't care what the stats say about him converting in the post and I didn't say he wasn't a solid post option, but he's not a dominant back to the basket player.

I do agree with you though that the Heat overall have solid balance as a team. They've done about as well as they could surrounding the big three with such limited resources.

:lol. Also, who called him dominant in the post?

TD 21
08-08-2010, 04:26 PM
It'll be a problem Harlem, no doubt. With egos that big, it's bound to be. The question isn't whether it'll be a problem, it's whether it'll be their undoing, a la O'Neal and Bryant.

It's all well and good for them to have discussed this in June/July, but it's a lot different once they start playing and it'll go up another notch or two once the 2nd round of the playoffs begin, which is really when their season starts.

You're right DPG, I did say that. I stand corrected.

What I meant to do was distinguish between him being a solid post option as opposed to a dominant one.

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 04:31 PM
It very well could be a problem, but Wade is about as selfless as it gets on the court. He has played with bad teams and given his all. Lebron constantly deferred to lesser players to keep them involved. Lebron was a great teammate on the court. I really don't think they will have a problem.

No to mention, Lebron kept his team focused and playing hard during the regular season.

If those two don't have a problem, I don't see how Bosh can. Of course, things change, but I really don't see a problem there.

I would be more concerned with the fit between Bron and Wade before anything else and I think that is a problem that will be figured out.

JamStone
08-08-2010, 04:43 PM
They'll take turns assaulting defenses with attacks at the rim. Don't see how it's any different than any other two very good scorers on any other team. You just have two of the best on the same team. Each will sacrifices touches and shots but they'll both still have plenty of touches and plenty of shots. I do think both have to become much, much better set shot jump shooters because whenever one is attacking from one side, the other has to be ready for that kick-out. Plus, there will probably be around 10-15 minutes each game for each of them to take over the game while the other is on the bench resting.

I agree that it will be much more difficult trying to maximize Bosh's talents who will now go from a number 1 option to the number 3 option. Can and will he be able to find an offensive rhythm game in and game out? I don't think that will be a problem with either LeBron or Wade.

mingus
08-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I don't think they're a perfect fit, but I don't think they have to be to win a chip.

Red Hawk #21
08-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Wade + Lebron coexisting will be quite easy imho. They'll both take turns creating for each other and other teammates, and when they want they can go iso and create for themselves. They will dominate in that regard. Opposing teams big men will be under a lot of pressure next year, because they'll have both Lebron and Wade attacking the rim at 95 MPH. They have a great thing going on in Miami, since Lebron or Wade just can't be keyed in on. You key in on one of them, the other is gunna light you up. And I haven't even mentioned Bosh, who will be even more efficient since he'll be getting great looks. That is a dynamic team they have in Miami TBH.

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Wade & Lebron are good enough shooters you have to worry about them. Plus, they are both awesome off the ball at moving and they will find each other often.

milkshakeballa
08-08-2010, 06:24 PM
No to mention, Lebron kept his team focused and playing hard during the regular season.

Too bad he can't do that for himself during the playoffs.

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Too bad he can't do that for himself during the playoffs.

That is where talent matters. His team had very little of it.

milkshakeballa
08-08-2010, 06:30 PM
That is where talent matters. His team had very little of it.

So his team's lack of talent (even though they led the NBA in wins 2 YEARS in a row) is an excuse for quitting? Especially when your team is considered the championship favorite?

DPG21920
08-08-2010, 06:33 PM
He did not quit. You can win regular season games by playing hard every night, especially when you have the best player in the game.

But once the playoffs roll around, you need talent. They did not have nearly enough.

Booharv
08-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Lebron should be running the fast break like Magic. Tbh Lebron's never been on a running team, I would throw all outlet passes off rebounds to Lebron and let him attack the defense, and have Wade sprint down court on every defensive rebound. In the half court I would have both players pick and roll with Bosh a ton plus use Wade in the mid post some since he has a very well developed post game. Isolating, except in the case of Wade in the mid post, would be something I would avoid. Wade and Lebron taking turns isolating from the perimeter would be a worst case scenario imo.

SomeCallMeTim
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I think they'll coexist just fine. LeBron and Wade are inner-circle HOF-level talents playing at their peaks and total professionals. I'm not as sure of Bosh's fit but I think he'll likely be fine. Just not sure he'll be OK with the role he ends up playing.

I am really excited to see how these guys play together. It should make for some great basketball.

MiamiHeat
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I don't know why some of you underrate LeBron's abilities so badly.

The man does not have to score to be effective. He is an amazing passer with elite court vision.

Then you have Wade roaming the court? Have you not seen one of Wade's favorite pet moves is to run back on offense before the defense is ready? Receive a lob pass to a Wide open Dwyane Wade for the layup or dunk?

Wade moves very well without the ball...

then you have Bosh in the paint.... and Mike Miller + Eddie House on the wings waiting for a 3pter....

lmao. Heat are looking unstoppable.

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 12:04 AM
then you have Bosh in the paint....

:lmao in what universe?

Ace
08-09-2010, 12:19 AM
:lmao in what universe?

Lakers homer acting like he's since Bosh play but two times all season. Its pretty obvious that outside Laker playoff games you don't watch much basketball. Otherwise your posts would as retarded. YouTube doesn't count

KidCongo
08-09-2010, 02:05 AM
LeBron will have to read and react to defenses faster with all that ball pounding he likes, that will probably piss Bosh and Wade off a lot more than Mo, Big Z and Varejao.

Brazil
08-09-2010, 09:30 AM
wow.. a miami / wade / lbj / bosh thread with quality bb discussions ?? I love this boycott.

The spurs solved this equation successfully by letting Manu coming off the bench and feeding the big one as the primary scorer.
For Miami they will have to find something else, obviously Bosh can't be the first O option and I don't see Wade coming off the bench.
Nevertheless, I agree with Phila, trying Wade off the bench should be at least tested by Miami but I don't see that happening.

DazedAndConfused
08-09-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm thinking the Heat are going to be a VERY uptempo team, pushing the ball up the court as quickly as possible. This is where I expect them to be the most effective, with Lebron and Wade running the lanes they are going to make a killing on fastbreaks.

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm thinking the Heat are going to be a VERY uptempo team, pushing the ball up the court as quickly as possible. This is where I expect them to be the most effective, with Lebron and Wade running the lanes they are going to make a killing on fastbreaks.

Yeah that's where their true strength lies.

Problem is you're not running like that in the playoffs against a team that is dominating you on the glass.

DPG21920
08-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Dude, Bosh/Wade/Bron/miller are all good rebounders. They might not be the best rebounding team but they will be solid.

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Dude, Bosh/Wade/Bron/miller are all good rebounders. They might not be the best rebounding team but they will be solid.

Bosh is not a good rebounder and he's allergic to boxing out. Bron is a pedestrian offensive rebounder. Miller :lmao

They will be dominated on the boards by any team with interior size which is why they are winning shit next season.

HarlemHeat37
08-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Bosh is not a good rebounder and he's allergic to boxing out. Bron is a pedestrian offensive rebounder. Miller :lmao

They will be dominated on the boards by any team with interior size which is why they are winning shit next season.

:lol

This is the same guy that also said that Bosh doesn't score in the paint, even though he was in the top 5 in paint scoring last year:lmao..

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 04:22 PM
:lol 9.1 rebounds for your career. :lmao Not even averaging 11 boards next to Bargnani.

Bosh is like 230 and doesn't box out worth a shit. He's the black Dirk. The Lakers/Celtics front line is so scurred. Oh no don't jump shoot me to death! :lol

HarlemHeat37
08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Bosh was 6th in the NBA in RPG and 10th in RB%, despite having #1 option responsibilities..clearly enough to be considered a good rebounder..

He was averaging 12+ RPG last year before the injuries in the 2nd half of the season, which brought his averages down significantly(9 and 8 RPG in March/April)..

TheMACHINE
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
if the Heat has a solid post option then all the other 29 teams also have solid post options. lol

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Lakers = 3 solid post options

Heat = 0 solid post options

The Miami Heat are a well balanced team that will easily win the title barring injury (even though the Lakers won it last year with injuries :bking)!

kamikazi_player
08-09-2010, 04:53 PM
^the bench says hi

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 04:53 PM
To be honest. I think it's a cake walk for us next year. The best team got better. The Lakers are the only team in the league that has no weaknesses. Heat have no PG or center. Rajon still can't shoot. The rest of the teams just aren't good enough. We can beat you however you want to get beat.

Yup. The NBA is most definitely fucked.

kamikazi_player
08-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Show me a bench that is deeper? LO, Blake, Barnes, Shannon, and Theo.

the only one legit. The only way Blake will be good is if he was facing steve nash in every series. Brown can be explosive at times, but still not consistent enough. I can't say much about Barnes yet, but he is a good defensive player coming off the bench. It is kind of hard to say he will contribute every single game since he really didn't contribute much in Orlando. and :lmao ratliff, he's probably going to get 2 points, 1 rebound, and maybe one block per game, he is more mediocre.

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 05:03 PM

Eddie House > Steve Blake
Mike Miller > Matt Barnes
Udonis Haslem = Lamar Odom
James Jones = Shannon Brown
Juwan Howard = Theo Ratliff

Looks to me like Miami's bench is better.

Brazil
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM

:lol this one is good

kamikazi_player
08-09-2010, 05:10 PM
One more thing about this quote, compare to the Celtics bench, they have much more athleticism and size than the Lakers.

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 05:27 PM

Looks to me like Miami's bench is better.

LOL now THAT is funny ...Now what else is funny

Doesnt matter anyway ...Lebron is the chosen one.

He will command it and so it shall be ...
The Heat will win titles by the 1's, 2's and 3's
Lebron is so dominant he needs no bench help
Lebron when he dunks on centers they let out a bitch yelp
I dont know why you guys even botha
Like Delonte doing dirt with Lebron's mama
So dont bet against the Miami crew
Lebron has already won the 2011 title, I thought you knew

Channeling my inner Heat/Lebron bandwagon ...

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 05:28 PM
One more thing about this quote, compare to the Celtics bench, they have much more athleticism and size than the Lakers.

Adding Shaq and losing Tony Allen sure adds more athleticism to the bench :rolleyes

The only thing Boston's bench has on LA is fat.

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Adding Shaq and losing Tony Allen sure adds more athleticism to the bench :rolleyes

The only thing Boston's bench has on LA is fat.

You telling me 21, that Shaq clogging the paint when rondo CAN NOT shoot is NOT a smart basketball decision? (sarcasm off)

I do think Shaq can help in spots, but if you play him and Rondo together you just crowd the paint because neither are useful outside the lane and when they do go inside just hack cuz neither one can hit FT's either ...

Unless Maquis Daniels can replace Allen. they will miss Tony... even though he sucked on offense.
Celts need a wing defender...badly. Even tough Celts may have a better overall team i dont like their matchups with the heat right now ...

Their 3 best scorers would have to defend the heat's big 3 unless Rondo could guard wade (doubt it)

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Thing that is funny besides coaching experience the other issue is... defensively the Heat won't be as good as people think ...

Haslem and Chalmers are the most solid defenders and BOTH are undersized ...
Lebron and Wade are great when focused and make spectacular defensive plays, but are both overrated on a playbyplay basis defensively ...Bosh is good help defender (at least on Redeem team) but overall they are going to havce outscore people which they will do on most nights ...

I think they will be good on defense but i think we will be better ...

And House Miller and Jones are suspect to below average defenders ...

picc84
08-09-2010, 06:09 PM
With Bosh and Ilgauskus manning the frontcourt, the only red and black the paint will see are on Kobe's sneaks.

Ashy Larry
08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
They will be fine ..... even though Stern hates the fact that two organizations, Toronto and Cleveland, are not irrelevant, he has to be happy that off-season basketball talk overshadowed MLB All-Star game and the season .......

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I have never questioned Lebron and Wade bothe are superduperstars ...

I question coach and bench and Bosh to some extent

TBH though getting Miller, House and retaining Haslem was better than I tthought they would do ....

DPG21920
08-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Wade and Lebron are both great defenders on help and on the ball. Don't kid yourself. Their defense will be one of the top in the league imo, at least on the perimeter.

Ashy Larry
08-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Wade and Lebron are both great defenders on help and on the ball. Don't kid yourself. Their defense will be one of the top in the league imo, at least on the perimeter.

definitely agree .....

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 06:53 PM

I still think overrated ...

What they will be good at is transition getting steal etc andfturning those in to easy basket and that in itself will make them scary ...

BUT with the load they will be carrying at times I dont see them as the best defensive team ...
But I do think they will be good.

Where that help will hurt is the willingness to go for the highlight play teams that execute should be able to take advantage of their gambling but their athleticism is scary ...no lazy passes aganst the Heat ...

DPG21920
08-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't think they will be the best defensive team, but damn good. But their ability to have play makers instantly transition from defense to offense will be unmatched.

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Mike Miller, House, and Jones can do one thing, and that's spot up and shoot the three. I'm inclined to take Jones off that list because he hasn't done shit since his Suns days. Theo is better than your starting and back up centers (Z and what's his name)...:lmao Our back up PG Blake is better than your starting and back up PG's.:lmao The only thing that can beat LA is injuries. Don't count on Kobe turning into TMAC or Duncan any time soon.

Eddie House is a lot better than Steve Blake. Especially come playoff time, championship experience with huge clutch shots. Fisher ain't the only 3pt clutch PG if the Heat-Lakers meet.

and the way you tried to deconstruct Miller, Haslem, and all the others is funny, because you didn't do it effectively.

If Miller is a 3pt sharpshooter, well, that's more than what Barnes can do offensively.

Theo is 37 yrs old. Juwan Howard and him cancel each other out.

and Odom has a better post up game than Haslem, but Haslem has the better jumper. also, Haslem plays better defense than Odom does.

Then you look at the starting lineups.

Carlos Arroyo < Derek Fisher
Dwyane Wade > Kobe Bryant
LeBron James > Ron Artest
Chris Bosh = Pau Gasol
Big Z < Bynum

It's over Los Angeles. Enjoy this off-season, it's your last as champs for a long time. Kobe will be sent into retirement, and Lakers will be left rebuilding again.

ogait
08-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Chris Bosh = Pau Gasol

:wow

daslicer
08-09-2010, 07:48 PM
It's over Los Angeles. Enjoy this off-season, it's your last as champs for a long time. Kobe will be sent into retirement, and Lakers will be left rebuilding again.

Actually I don't think Kobe will retire anytime soon and the Lakers won't be able to rebuild quickly either. They are going to be stuck with that stupid contract they gave Kobe for several years up until 2015. If anything the next several years should be comedy watching Kobe go awol considering he has a great track record of acting retarded when his teams aren't on top. I can guarantee it him and Artest will go at it in a few years. Its going to be fun watching Kobe going bananas especially knowing the lakers won't be able to get rid of him when he is old and has lost all of his athletic abilities.

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 08:20 PM
If you're not willing to admit Kobe and Pau are better than Wade and Bosh, then you are in for a huge surprise.

Pau and Bosh is a legit discussion

Wade and Kobe is not. Wade has been better than Bryant for a few seasons now.

doobs
08-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Lebron on the Bulls > Miami SuperFriends

STILL

daslicer
08-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Melo and Howard are up for grabs in two years, and Bynum and Odom are out the door. :rollin

:lol Actually dumbass you are still over the cap even with both of those guys off. I factor Artest is going to exercise his player option in a few years since his value is going to decline so factor in his 7 mil contract, plus you will still have Blake and Walton's contract along with Kobe and Gasol. The Lakers are are pretty much in cap hell for half of this decade unless you drop Kobe and Gasol. Its pretty much impossible to get a max player with those two guys contracts counting against the Lakers Cap. You are an idiot lol I doubt Dwight and Melo are going to come and play for the MLE.

You are mentally retarded and I definitely look forward to your melt down when the Lakers get walloped in the Finals by the Heat.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/la_lakers.htm

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Wade has been and never will better than Kobe. You've never heard anyone but lame ass Heat fans say this.

Make a poll.

daslicer
08-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Have you ever heard of trades, dumb ass. I know you guys are not use to them, and when you do make them you wind up with Dick, but we do have trade assets. We are not the Spurs. Rebuilding is easy for us. The fact is, we are never without one of the greatest players in the history of the game on our team.

:rollin Again retard do you know how to do math are you really that stupid lol. If you calculate the math with Kobe and Gasol contract those two contracts alone are close to go over the cap. Who are you going to trade to clear out cap space ? Are you suggesting trading Odom and Bynum to clear cap space? Even if you do trade them you are still over the cap when you combine Kobe and Gasol plus your crap role player contracts. Are you speculating you going to be able to trade Bynum,Odom, and your scrubs for a franchise player like Melo and Dwight. I just don't see those organizations being stupid like the Griz to accept your trash. The Gasol trade was a once a life time trade I don't see that happening again for the Lakers anytime soon. Also retard it goes to show you are a bandwagon fan when you implied the Lakers have never gone a period of time without having great players. Bitch how about 1991-1996 your best player was Nick VanExel and Ceballos. Those were two were definitely all time greats right there.
Enjoy your trolling days nobody will pay you any mind next year when the Lakers are no longer champs. You will be just the fool everybody laughs at when you post.

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 09:01 PM
No poll needed, nigga. Are you fucking stupid. Kobe is still the most talented player in the NBA, hands down, and no one is close. Sure, he's lost a step, and some hops, but he's proved as early as last year that he can bust Wade's ass any day of the week.

thats what I thought

scurrreedddddd

daslicer
08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
:lmao

Would someone explain to numb nuts how trades work.

Actually I owned you in the argument you pretty much couldn't come up with a good comeback fagot. You are pretty much claiming fantasy trades and FA moves are going to save the Lakers. Is Chris Wallace on speed dial you brain dead retard to bail out the Lakers with another stupid tradelol. Fact is after this year your team is garbage for the rest of the decade. I guess you can look forward to your team getting demolished this year by the Heat that should be entertaining.

daslicer
08-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah, but until then I got you by the pony tail.:rollin

You don't have nothing on me when I made those comments that was referring to the rest of the board. I was referring to how the rest of this board pretty much always responds to your stupid retarded threads. I'm one of the few in here who have never done that. Its not your trolling that ever bothers me the thing that gets to me is how people are stupid enough to respond to the dumb threads you create. Its fun watching your unraveling trying to convince everybody that the Lakers will beat the heat. You know your team is screwed maybe you should do some voodoo on Lebron,Bosh,Wade because thats your only hope now. Only thing sucks you won't show up next year when the Lakers aren't on top because you are pussy.

daslicer
08-09-2010, 09:13 PM
I never get past your first sentence. Just a bunch of...:blah

You have pretty much have summed up yourself in a nutshell.

SomeCallMeTim
08-09-2010, 09:13 PM

Pau > Bosh
Wade > Kobe

By pretty much the same margin for each.

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM

Which one the shoulder injury one or the one when Kobe was making crazy Game winners ...

One right in Dwades face as time expired ...

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Pau > Bosh
Wade > Kobe

By pretty much the same margin for each.

Not sure I agree but is IS debatable ...

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Not sure I agree but is IS debatable ...

Well, Kobe is still a top talent, but Wade is better right now.

So is KD and LeBron.

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Ask Ron artest who is better ...who he had more success guarding the past 2 years ...
Durant or Kobe ...

21_Blessings
08-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Wade is really good at throwing his body at the defense and praying for a whistle. Will he be remembered as one of the 5 best players ever like Kobe Bryant? Hahahaha, nope.

Jacob1983
08-09-2010, 10:43 PM
They are going to be able to coexist because they're probably already having a secret kinky gay love affair. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had a threesome with Bosh. Hopefully this gay love affair will distract them during the regular season and help the Heat implode and not even make the playoffs.

FrostKing
10-19-2018, 04:24 AM
Lebron needed Wade again to wield him tonight