PDA

View Full Version : Bump

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 09:37 PM
:tu

Dr. Gonzo
08-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks for proving my point that this forum needs moderation.

BUMP
08-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Fuck!

I just saw the All Inclusive Cowboys Thread, my bad

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Fuck!

I just saw the All Inclusive Cowboys Thread, my bad
:lmao

jag
08-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Come on fellas...your ruining the forum with all this cowboys stuff. Who likes the cowboys anyway?

Mods?

Mods!?!

J.T.
08-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks for proving my point that this forum needs moderation.

double rainbow cosign.

kamikazi_player
08-08-2010, 11:43 PM
crucify 'em Bump, crucify these whiny bitches to the tree of woe

J.T.
08-09-2010, 12:21 AM
There's nothing quite as gay as Spur-Cowboy fan. Maybe Laker fan but it's fucking close.

And get this tree of woe bullshit out of my NFL forum. Keep that shit in the NBA shithole where it belongs.

samikeyp
08-09-2010, 05:52 AM
There's nothing quite as gay as Spur-Cowboy fan. Maybe Laker fan but it's fucking close.

And get this tree of woe bullshit out of my NFL forum. Keep that shit in the NBA shithole where it belongs.

Oh shit....just don't tell my wife...the cable's in her name.

:lol

J.T.
08-09-2010, 06:04 AM
Oh shit....just don't tell my wife...the cable's in her name.

:lol

:lmao mikey you should know you get a pass by now

but for the record i was referring to kamikaze_faggot or whatever his typo'd screenname is. and a few others... spuronyourface, spurstiltheend, spursncowboys, 90210 to a lesser degree after he got chodebloaded last season but still pretty bad. i'm forgetting a few but i'm sure they'll come looking for a piece during week 13.

kamikazi_player
08-09-2010, 01:42 PM

lol, it's not ironic to see a colts-spur fan. Stupid tool.
lol my NFL forum
lol butthurt too much

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 03:49 PM
JT..weren't you a Cowboys fan once? Either way..there is one thing gayer, bro..a Spurs/Colts fan.

J.T.
08-09-2010, 04:26 PM
JT..weren't you a Cowboys fan once? Either way..there is one thing gayer, bro..a Spurs/Colts fan.

90210 are you so butthurt over me repeatedly owning you on the most colossal of levels that you gotta resort to making shit up about me? And no, the only thing gayer than Spurs-Cowboy fan is Gray Named Spurstalk Spur-Cowboy fan.

badfish22
08-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Cowboy-Laker fan is gayer. As is Pats-Laker fan.

Steeler fan in general is pretty gay.

J.T.
08-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Steeler fan in general is enemy to everyone because all you gotta do is work them over one good time and they'll start with the ring smack. I met this chic one time and everything was going good... she was talking shit about Dallas, I was talking shit about Dallas. I might have even been starting to fall in love. Then she said her team was the Steelers.

I got the same feeling you get when you're talking to a chic and she says boyfriend or husband. Got the fuck out of there real quick.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 04:38 PM
90210 are you so butthurt over me repeatedly owning you on the most colossal of levels that you gotta resort to making shit up about me? And no, the only thing gayer than Spurs-Cowboy fan is Gray Named Spurstalk Spur-Cowboy fan.
Not sure when you owned me exactly...I just thought you were a Cowboys fan..I could be wrong..my bad. Either way...not sure how someone who is a fan of two teams in the same state is supposedly gay..now a fan of two teams that are on opposite sides of the country? That's pretty damn gay.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
On that hand, I'm not sure how anybody supposedly owns anybody on here..it's a damn message board...that's it. Seems like you're taking this thing way to seriously, my friend.

J.T.
08-09-2010, 04:48 PM
On that hand, I'm not sure how anybody supposedly owns anybody on here..it's a damn message board...that's it. Seems like you're taking this thing way to seriously, my friend.

Spurstalk is serious fucking business, 90210. The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be. We have cops, FBI, mob bosses, you name it on our payroll. We were actually considering bringing you into what really goes on here because we thought using your recording studio to produce some dope tracks would help us break into the recording industry and control that shit too, but no, you didn't have any balls and let your sister take it in the divorce.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Spurstalk is serious fucking business, 90210. The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be. We have cops, FBI, mob bosses, you name it on our payroll. We were actually considering bringing you into what really goes on here because we thought using your recording studio to produce some dope tracks would help us break into the recording industry and control that shit too, but no, you didn't have any balls and let your sister take it in the divorce.
:lmao Naw dude..I still have all the equipment..just don't have a place to put it where I'm at right now.

samikeyp
08-09-2010, 07:25 PM
:lmao mikey you should know you get a pass by now

but for the record i was referring to kamikaze_faggot or whatever his typo'd screenname is. and a few others... spuronyourface, spurstiltheend, spursncowboys, 90210 to a lesser degree after he got chodebloaded last season but still pretty bad. i'm forgetting a few but i'm sure they'll come looking for a piece during week 13.

Oh I know bro...I was just having fun with it. Its all good! :toast

samikeyp
08-09-2010, 07:25 PM

I told you...im in the Sanitation business. ;)

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2010, 10:30 PM

:depressed

J.T.
08-10-2010, 05:16 AM
Not sure when you owned me exactly...

I'm sure it's a little hazy for you considering you had like seven big black dildos shoved up your ass in that thread, but I'm talking about the "Teams with more Super Bowls than the Colts" thread you made that I rattled off all the correct answers in like 30 seconds, forcing you to change the thread title to "Indianapolis" Colts so that would reduce the number by one and allow you to pull your dumb ass "Ha! You missed a spot!" gag...which I noticed immediately and called you out on and then everyone started taking a fat shit on you all the while you thought your thread title change was actually a genius idea that somehow meant you "got" me.

The moral of the story is if you had just made the thread title "Teams with more rings than Peyton Manning," you wouldn't have walked away from that thread looking nearly as bad as you did. Although as bad as you got it up the ass in that thread I'm not so sure you walked away. Maybe crawled, but probably more likely carted off.

benefactor
08-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Someone probably needs to PM Kori and see if we can get that thread moved to Classics. The NFL forum will likely never again experience anything as epic as that thread was.

J.T.
08-10-2010, 06:00 AM
Someone probably needs to PM Kori and see if we can get that thread moved to Classics. The NFL forum will likely never again experience anything as epic as that thread was.

yeah that was the equivalent of "bump if you believe utsa football will suck for 20 years" for this forum

SpuronyourFace
08-10-2010, 11:25 AM

nah, the gayest thing around is running your dick sucking mouth all year long, then watching the team you bandwagoned on, choke AGAIN in the Super Bowl

THEN faking your own death on the internet, not wanting to take the ass reaming you know you want, but are too embarrassed to take it.....

That is truly, classic GAY.T.-style gayness. Thats the way you roll homie!

BUMP
08-10-2010, 11:34 AM
There's nothing quite as gay as Spur-Cowboy fan.

How the hell can this guy call someone else's fanhood gay when he's the most fucking obvious bandwagoner in the NFL forum outside of mono?

Atleast the Spurs and Cowboys are in the same state for fucks sake

J.T.
08-10-2010, 11:35 AM
nah, the gayest thing around is running your dick sucking mouth all year long, then watching the team you bandwagoned on, choke AGAIN in the Super Bowl

THEN faking your own death on the internet, not wanting to take the ass reaming you know you want, but are too embarrassed to take it.....

That is truly, classic GAY.T.-style gayness. Thats the way you roll homie!

lol pretending to be a ut grad on the internet when you can't even spell 'homey' correctly

lol still thinking 'gay.t.' is an acceptable parody of my handle

lol everyone on this forum getting butthurt about my post super bowl publicity stunt

lol 34-3

TheTreeOfWoe
08-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Crucify em, MP! Send that bandwagoning ass right to the tree of woe!

BUMP
08-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Crucify em, MP! Send that bandwagoning ass right to the tree of woe!

sup badfish

TheTreeOfWoe
08-10-2010, 11:38 AM
sup badfish

Crucify em, UM! Send that obvious badfish troll directly to the tree of woe!

J.T.
08-10-2010, 11:38 AM
How the hell can this guy call someone else's fanhood gay when he's the most fucking obvious bandwagoner in the NFL forum outside of mono?

Atleast the Spurs and Cowboys are in the same state for fucks sake

lol cowboy fan playing the bandwagon card is the funniest shit ever

BUMP
08-10-2010, 11:41 AM
lol cowboy fan playing the bandwagon card is the funniest shit ever

I actually lived in Dallas and am a fan of all Dallas teams, is it that hard for you to comprehend?

I'd love to hear your reasoning on how you're a Spurs/Colts fan

J.T.
08-10-2010, 11:43 AM
I actually lived in Dallas and am a fan of all Dallas teams, is it that hard for you to comprehend?

I'd love to hear your reasoning on how you're a Spurs/Colts fan

i got it up the ass from peyton manning when i was young

that's what you wanted to hear right?

SpuronyourFace
08-10-2010, 12:06 PM
lol pretending to be a ut grad on the internet when you can't even spell 'homey' correctly

lol still thinking 'gay.t.' is an acceptable parody of my handle

lol everyone on this forum getting butthurt about my post super bowl publicity stunt

lol 34-3

lol being jealous of my education

lol you truly hating the Gay.-T. moniker I gave you

lol being butthurt enough to fake your death on the internet and then subsequently making up lies to cover up...:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

lol Saints waxing the Colts

I hear that Bradford kid down in St. Louis is the shit, the second coming of Peyton Manning but even better! Are you going to jump on the Rams bandwagon now...Its cool bro, we know that's what you do. Maybe you'll never have to fake your death on the internet again. It could work out in your favor.

J.T.
08-10-2010, 12:12 PM
lol being jealous of my literacy

lol thinking i didn't pull that shit after the super bowl with the intent of causing a scene

:lmao you stupid bastard

Dave Mustaine
08-10-2010, 12:50 PM
why hasn't the awesomeness of Gay.T. caught on yet? That's a lofty fuckin nickname.

SpuronyourFace
08-10-2010, 02:03 PM
lol being jealous of my literacy

lol thinking i didn't pull that shit after the super bowl with the intent of causing a scene

:lmao you stupid bastard

LOL acting like the Colts losing in the Super Bowl was no big deal for you.(To a bandwagoner fan, its no big deal, so thanks for proving my point of your bandwagonfaggotness)

LOL trying to defend your fake internet death

LOL you tuck, tailing, and running form the forum ass reaming you had coming.

You didn't cause a scene, you just had people confirming their sentiments about you being a swollen pussy.

So, Gay.T., tell us, how was the afterlife? Did you give Hitler a big Fuck You during your brief sabatical into oblivion?

J.T.
08-10-2010, 02:18 PM
actually it was a pretty big deal bro, this has been the longest offseason ever in my 5 years of watching the nfl since i first started loving the colts after they won the super bowl over the bears

:cry great fuckin superbowl

SpuronyourFace
08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
actually it was a pretty big deal bro, this has been the longest offseason ever in my 5 years of watching the nfl since i first started loving the colts after they won the super bowl over the bears

:cry great fuckin superbowl

All of which makes leaving them for Bradford(the next big thing) and the Rams much harder for you Im sure.

Or shoot, you can just come full circle and embrace the Dolphins once again. I hear good things are coming Miami's way with Henne, Marshal., Dansby, Brown/Williams and Co....they are on their way, better catch'em before they get too hot.

J.T.
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
All of which makes leaving them for Bradford(the next big thing) and the Rams much harder for you Im sure.

Or shoot, you can just come full circle and embrace the Dolphins once again. I hear good things are coming Miami's way with Henne, Marshal., Dansby, Brown/Williams and Co....they are on their way, better catch'em before they get too hot.

sounds like you're already on the wagon for bradford and miami brah