PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate Tiger Woods

carib
08-09-2010, 12:38 PM
The worlds greatest golfer is in a personal funk right now and there are fans out there hoping the worst for him, so I ask the question are you one of them and why.

TIMMYD!
08-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Wrong forum.

lefty
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Does he have calf tats?

BlackSwordsMan
08-09-2010, 12:43 PM
tiger woods could afford to buy prosthetic legs with different calf tats for each day

Venti Quattro
08-09-2010, 12:44 PM
golf tats

Hooks
08-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Golf shouldn't even be a sport, holy shit it is boring. Fuck golf, soccer, and nascar.

JamStone
08-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Don't really have any reason to hate the guy. He's made mistakes in his personal life, but at least to me, it doesn't have anything to do with how I view him as a golfer. While not a huge fan, I liked seeing him dominate because it's cool to witness greatness live. It's like watching Magic or Jordan or Bird in their prime. Whether you liked them or not, you knew you were watching greatness.

At the same time, I don't feel sorry for him in the least bit because his struggles with golf and with his personal life are his own fault. But I don't hate the guy or the golfer.

JMarkJohns
08-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Don't really have any reason to hate the guy. He's made mistakes in his personal life, but at least to me, it doesn't have anything to do with how I view him as a golfer...

At the same time, I don't feel sorry for him in the least bit because his struggles with golf and with his personal life are his own fault. But I don't hate the guy or the golfer.

Yep. However, I think a lot of people feel they have been personally lied to by Woods in his prior presentations of self. This personal slight to them warrants scorn in return.

I can see it. I reacted similarly to Kidd in 2001 after his spousal abuse arrest. Although, in my defense, just a few years prior I had a very good friend dealing with abuse, both from her asshole father and prick boyfriend, so I was prolly just projecting.

I've learned to not hold athletes to any sort of real standards. If they help my team win a Title, that's their job and what I'm supposed to be invested in as a fan. Everything else is their business.

SomeCallMeTim
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
golf tats

Hey, how did you change your username?

DesignatedT
08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
no

hater
08-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Golf shouldn't even be a sport, holy shit it is boring. Fuck golf, soccer, and nascar.

remove soccer and add baseball

2pac > Kobe
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey, how did you change your username?

SKILL :coffee

Galileo
08-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Bear > Tiger

18 > 14

Killakobe81
08-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Don't really have any reason to hate the guy. He's made mistakes in his personal life, but at least to me, it doesn't have anything to do with how I view him as a golfer. While not a huge fan, I liked seeing him dominate because it's cool to witness greatness live. It's like watching Magic or Jordan or Bird in their prime. Whether you liked them or not, you knew you were watching greatness.

Amen, Jam.

agree 100% and it would be crazy to feel sorry for a guy that makes the kind of money he does and has access to "other side" of life (women, VIP penthouse suites and other access many on here can only dream of)

Wish he ws doing better ..though Im not a huge golf fan. But i won't lose sleep at night and he shouldn't either.

BUT if he really is in the Magic, MJ class he will find a way to get back to the top. If not he won't ...

MJ should help him get his mojo back rumor has it Barkley, Oak and Jordan led him down that path with the women ...Their vegs trips are the stuff of legend ...i have some friends in hotel management in Vegas and good times were a plenty when their crew was in town ...

Sportcamper
08-09-2010, 06:17 PM
I don’t hate on any athletes…But I got to say I am really creeped out by Tigers perverse phone messages detailing his sexual perversions to his various girlfriend’s …I mean it is really disturbing to hear him talk in such vulgar descriptive language & the fact that he is dumb enough to leave it on these girl's cell phones…

Ashy Larry
08-09-2010, 06:34 PM
nope......

ezau
08-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Golf should never be a sport. Only old guys with big bellies play that dumb game

Bito Corleone
08-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Golf should never be a sport. Only old guys with big bellies play that dumb game

Spoken just like everyone else that sucks at Golf. It's actually a lot of fun when you're good at it, and not all of us are old and fat. :toast

SouthTexasRancher
08-09-2010, 11:32 PM
The Miami Heat should sign his ass. They've signed damn near every other loser in town! :ihit

lebomb
08-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Spoken just like everyone else that sucks at Golf. It's actually a lot of fun when you're good at it, and not all of us are old and fat. :toast

X2 ............. I love golf!!!!

Spurologist
08-10-2010, 06:00 PM
remove soccer and add baseball

exactly. :toast

Bukefal
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
I dont hate him or something, nor do I like the guy. But I hate all the hype surrounding him and all the panic they made surrounding him and his 'private' issues. It is for one year now on tv and every sports related media it's tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger, that's what is making me go crazy and why I dislike him and hearing his name. Its too much tiger. I mean come on, he maybe a great golfer and all, but it's sad.