PDA

View Full Version : No-one has ever answered me this question...

silverblk mystix
08-09-2010, 09:49 PM
...to my satisfaction...

This has been killing me for all my adult life.

I semi-understood black holes, quarks, algebra, trig,etc...

I kinda have a grasp on spirituality, laws of the universe and maybe even truth and love...

but this one is killing me....can anyone shed some light?

OK...here it is;

Regarding relationships and sexual attraction...

#1) I am heterosexual or what people call straight---and a male...so I love women and I , of course, am attracted to beautiful sexy women...no mystery
...everyone can understand that...

#2) Gay males like men...I may not relate-but I can certainly understand where they are coming from...they are attracted to other men and that is their thing...no big deal---not judging---to each his own...

#3)lesbians...let's start with the ....butch one...ok...I get...they like pussy...I do too and can understand it---they are just like a guy...they like pussy and just try to score with the hottest chick they can...

next...

(THIS is the one that I have a problem with and cannot-for the life of me come up with any decent explanation)

#4) Lesbians--the pretty one, the cute one, the feminine one---the lipstick lesbian-if you will...
OK---WTF is up with them?????

I mean..they don't like men---I get that....

they like women...I get that...

BUT

they don't go for a pretty one...a sexy one....

they go for one that LOOKS like a man....TALKS like a man...WALKS like a man...DRESSES like a man,etc

but they aren't attracted to men....

and the bulldykes they go for...are like really backwards...they act supermacho and want to be possessive and territorial and will try to kick your ass if you stare at their little girlfriends....

and this APPARENTLY is one of the things that actually attracts the pretty ones to go for the bulldykes...yet---they don't like cock?

but the bulldykes will strap one on and ride them like zorro...

WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-THEIR-FUCKING-MAJOR-MALFUCKINFUNCTION????

Don't want dick...but they want a female to IMPERSONATE a guy and MANHANDLE them and treat them like a little possession,etc...

they don't like men....they don't like feminine women...they don't like pretty women...

somebody please shed some light here--this is one of the last great frontiers of knowledge and I can't seem to gain a foothold on this great ...brainbuster...

anyone?

MiamiHeat
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
5/10

2pac > Kobe
08-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Well girls don't want fuck everything they see and they are sensitive

CASE CLOSED YA SMELL ME

4>0rings
08-09-2010, 09:56 PM
^^^^ Just started posting but you've been in everyones profile including mine constantly. What's going on?

Bender
08-09-2010, 09:57 PM
5/10
that might be generous...

Nathan Explosion
08-09-2010, 09:57 PM
I worked with a butch lesbian who was hot. If Sly sees this, he'll know who I'm talking about as we all worked in the same department. She was like one of the guys, except, if she ever offered, I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. Sly and I used to tell her she was hot. And her GF was hot too.

But yes, I know what you mean. A hot girl just moved into the apartment above me. I thought, "Awesome". Until I saw her holding hands with her butch girlfriend. WTF??

Cyrano
08-09-2010, 10:00 PM
They are simply choosing a vagitarian lifestyle.

Tits McGee
08-09-2010, 10:07 PM
The forum expert should be here shortly....:sleep

CuckingFunt
08-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Not all lesbians fall in the category of butch or femme. And not all femmes like butches. And not all butches like femmes. And not all butches are tops (meaning the ones to strap on and do the fucking). And not all strap-ons are shaped like penises, making the act more about the pleasurable sensations of penetration or of being fucked, than about imitating male genetalia. And not all lesbians like strap-ons. And not only lesbians like strap-ons.

In short, your question is impossible to answer because it assumes that all lesbians act the same way. Which, when you consider how many millions of differences and perversions exist within heterosexuality, is pretty fucking stupid.

koriwhat
08-09-2010, 10:14 PM
because a dude " " fucked them over and now they are on a mission to find the same minus the dick. maybe not, but it was worth a shot.

marini martini
08-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Not all lesbians fall in the category of butch or femme. And not all femmes like butches. And not all butches like femmes. And not all butches are tops (meaning the ones to strap on and do the fucking). And not all strap-ons are shaped like penises, making the act more about the pleasurable sensations of penetration or of being fucked, than about imitating male genetalia. And not all lesbians like strap-ons. And not only lesbians like strap-ons.

In short, your question is impossible to answer because it assumes that all lesbians act the same way. Which, when you consider how many millions of differences and perversions exist within heterosexuality, is pretty fucking stupid.

Oh for pete's sake!!!! You make absolutely no sense at all!!!:rolleyes

CubanSucks
08-09-2010, 10:31 PM

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

...ok, and the one's that are/do?

CuckingFunt
08-09-2010, 10:42 PM
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

About what? I'm not a lesbian, so the thread's got nothing to do with me.

...ok, and the one's that are/do?

Why is anyone attracted to anyone else? Because they are. The motivations are likely different on an individual basis.

Maybe the femme/lipstick lesbians in question are attracted to traditionally masculine qualities without actually being attracted to men? Maybe they're specifically drawn to the practice of gender play? Maybe some of them are trying to be controversial and this is the best way to piss off Mommy and Daddy? Maybe who gives a fuck?

silverblk mystix
08-10-2010, 05:38 AM

I NEVER said anything about ALL of them being butch or femme and/or generalized ALL lesbians...

I ONLY referred to the lipstick lesbians that DO prefer the butch type---what gives with THEM?

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2010, 06:15 AM
The forum expert should be here shortly....:sleep

waiting for ruffs input hahaha

J.T.
08-10-2010, 06:48 AM
i get the sense that a lot of lesbians would still rather be fucked by a man but be in a relationship with a woman

jag
08-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Oh for pete's sake!!!! You make absolutely no sense at all!!!:rolleyes

:lol

bigzak25
08-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Well girls don't want to @$#% everything they see and they are sensitive...

well said.

I like your sig man. Very cool video.

CavsSuperFan
08-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Women go to great extremes to mess with men’s heads & lower their self esteem…

FortuneCookie
08-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

Lucky Numbers: 7, 12, 19, 22, 33, 55 44

thedong
08-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

Lucky Numbers: 7, 12, 19, 22, 33, 55 44

:lol

SHAYSHAYSHAYSHAY!!! Yep, this is me. Creative username huh???

Frenzy
08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
They want the to have their cake...and dress it like a man cake.

JamStone
08-11-2010, 08:45 AM
I'll take a crack at answering the question...

I've known a few lesbians in my life and several bi-sexual girls. All of the lez and bi girls I've known have liked pretty lipstick lesbians. I don't know any that like the butchy type of lesbians. I think if a girl really likes women, then they really want a woman, and one who looks and acts like a woman.

When it comes to lesbians liking butch dykes, it obviously appears that they are still attracted to the masculine qualities of a male companion. So this is my take, but I assume there is some sort of psychological longing to still be with a man but the emotional inability to deal with a man. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those types of women were physically or emotional abused by male figures in their lives early on, where they are at a point they can't trust men but are still internally built to be attracted to traits of a man.

Now I don't want to generalize all of those types of lesbians. Like Cucking said, sometimes a person is just attracted to a person and there is no rhyme or reason. I'm not saying it applies to every lesbian attracted to butch dykes. But I think that might be a reason, perhaps a prevalent reason.

I'm no scientist and I'm not psychologist or expert on lesbian studies. I just think that might be the case with some or even many lipstick lesbians who are attracted to butch lesbians.

eisfeld
08-11-2010, 11:20 AM

I've known a few lesbians in my life and several bi-sexual girls. All of the lez and bi girls I've known have liked pretty lipstick lesbians. I don't know any that like the butchy type of lesbians. I think if a girl really likes women, then they really want a woman, and one who looks and acts like a woman.

When it comes to lesbians liking butch dykes, it obviously appears that they are still attracted to the masculine qualities of a male companion. So this is my take, but I assume there is some sort of psychological longing to still be with a man but the emotional inability to deal with a man. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those types of women were physically or emotional abused by male figures in their lives early on, where they are at a point they can't trust men but are still internally built to be attracted to traits of a man.

Now I don't want to generalize all of those types of lesbians. Like Cucking said, sometimes a person is just attracted to a person and there is no rhyme or reason. I'm not saying it applies to every lesbian attracted to butch dykes. But I think that might be a reason, perhaps a prevalent reason.

I'm no scientist and I'm not psychologist or expert on lesbian studies. I just think that might be the case with some or even many lipstick lesbians who are attracted to butch lesbians.

Good one... might actually be true.
Another reason might be phallophobia. This would explain why a hot chick goes for the masculine woman. They like the male appearance and behaviour but are well... afraid of dicks ;)

SourCandy
08-11-2010, 03:09 PM
^

well dicks are funny looking.

Stringer_Bell
08-11-2010, 05:00 PM
^

well dicks are funny looking.

And vaginas are goddamn Venus de Milo sculptures?

Vagina
08-11-2010, 05:04 PM
And vaginas are goddamn Venus de Milo sculptures?

:flipoff

silverblk mystix
08-11-2010, 05:56 PM
well, thanks for all the responses....

this will continue to be the proverbial

riddle wrapped in a mystery surrounded by an enigma...:depressed

ploto
08-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Could you not just as easily wonder why all hetero women are not attracted to macho men? Some like guys who are more sensitive and intellectual, as opposed to guys who like to be manly men.

silverblk mystix
08-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Could you not just as easily wonder why all hetero women are not attracted to macho men? Some like guys who are more sensitive and intellectual, as opposed to guys who like to be manly men.

it is not the same...whether macho or sensitive..they are men and have penises...

lipstick lesbians...supposedly don't like men---but are attracted to women who are pretty much men-except for a penis...but even then they probably use strap ons...

Ginobilly
08-11-2010, 09:10 PM

I think you may be on to something here. I once met a chick at the Electric Company a few years back, hot as hell, that didn't fully trust men because she was sexually abused by her older step brother numerous times when she was 10 - 12 years old. She still wanted to be with guys once in a while but preferred to be mainly with butch women.