PDA

View Full Version : If you found your wife (gf) pregnant...

John Terry
08-10-2010, 08:24 AM
with a kid of someone else, how would you deal with it. The imagined situation is your wife has confessed the affair with another man and she's sure the kid is not yours, but she's willing to give a life to this kid. genuinely she solicits your forgiveness and your permission, not only for herself but the kid. Would you accept this kid regarding it as an adopted child, or would you insist that you wife should abort this shameful pregnancy?

lebomb
08-10-2010, 08:28 AM
I would divorce/leave her period.

boutons_deux
08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
I read a couple years ago that "experts estimate" that 10%+ of babies of married couples don't have the unknowing legal father as biological father.

PM5K
08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Good thing both of you guys are gay...

lebomb
08-10-2010, 08:31 AM
I read a couple years ago that "experts estimate" that 10%+ of babies of married couples don't have the unknowing legal father as biological father.

Unless the couple is white, and the baby comes out looking like Shaq with a fro and a 5" junk. :wow

Boris
08-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Damn, what a buzz kill.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 09:16 AM
I would divorce/leave her period.

That.

Granted she didn't threaten me with aborting the baby if I did.

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 09:21 AM
That.

Granted she didn't threaten me with aborting the baby if I did.

i wouldn't give a fuck either way. i'd push for a speedy divorce!

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 09:33 AM
i wouldn't give a fuck either way. I'd push for a speedy divorce!

+1

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 09:35 AM
i wouldn't give a fuck either way. i'd push for a speedy divorce!

I wouldn't risk the life of the baby. I couldn't allow her to terminate life.

in2deep
08-10-2010, 09:37 AM
If she is broke, leave that hoe ASAP.

If she has money, forgive her and milk that money. At the same time start an affair with her sister/cousin/best friend. Use her money for whores, booze, etc. Have a great time, you will never get a chance to have such a good time than this. Also spoil the little bastard as much as you can.

Once the little bastard becomes unbearable, or you get tired of her sister/cousin/best friend(whichever comes first), break the news to her and say bye bye.

in2deep
08-10-2010, 09:38 AM

didn't you read. It's not yours.

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 09:53 AM

so in exchange you're pretty much aborting your life then? why would you give her the satisfaction of knowing you're not man enough to break it off? doesn't make much sense to me but whatever.

like i said before, i'd split in a heartbeat! i don't go for cheaters.

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 09:56 AM

I wouldn't want her to abort but it is not like I couldn't allow her to.

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 09:57 AM
so in exchange you're pretty much aborting your life then? why would you give her the satisfaction of knowing you're not man enough to break it off? doesn't make much sense to me but whatever.

like i said before, i'd split in a heartbeat! i don't go for cheaters.

I'm with you on that.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:02 AM
didn't you read. It's not yours.Yes

like i said before, i'd split in a heartbeat! i don't go for cheaters.I didn't say I was going to stay with her. I'd definitely leave her.

I wouldn't want her to abort but it is not like I couldn't allow her to.I know. Neither could I. It's her choice. I value life. If she were to have pulled that I would do my best to convince her otherwise. After a while I'd know I did everything in my power to make her not abort the baby. As long as I know I did my best, it wouldn't matter to me what she did with her baby. That's all on her. Adios.

hater
08-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes

I didn't say I was going to stay with her. I'd definitely leave her.

I know. Neither could I. It's her choice. I value life. If she were to have pulled that I would do my best to convince her otherwise. After a while I'd know I did everything in my power to make her not abort the baby. As long as I know I did my best, it wouldn't matter to me what she did with her baby. That's all on her. Adios.

elaborate, what exactly would you do?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm with you on that.

That.

Cheating is the point of no return for me.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:11 AM
elaborate, what exactly would you do?

I don't have details but I would do my best to try and talk her out of aborting the kid. That is if she threatened me with that when I tell her I'm out. Sorry, man. I can't give you the this and the that.

hater
08-10-2010, 10:16 AM
I don't have details but I would do my best to try and talk her out of aborting the kid. That is if she threatened me with that when I tell her I'm out. Sorry, man. I can't give you the this and the that.

so you would have a talk with her. well she is an adult and since you are not the daddy will just take your opinion as a friend's.

I thought you meant you would stay with her until you convince her.

clambake
08-10-2010, 10:19 AM
chances are that you'll end up paying for that baby.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I thought you meant you would stay with her until you convince her.

Oh, hell no.

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 10:23 AM

That is a correct statement. Sucks but it is true.

to21
08-10-2010, 10:25 AM
If you couldn't or can't (EVER) stop a woman from cheating on you, what makes you think you can stop the stupid bitch from having an abortion.

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 10:27 AM
If you couldn't or can't (EVER) stop a woman from cheating on you, what makes you think you can stop the stupid bitch from having an abortion.

Or stop her from doing anything for that matter. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:28 AM

Me? Nah. Not a chance.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2010, 10:32 AM
So...............
OP. Is this what you're going through?

SA210
08-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Hell no. I can't stand lying cheaters. Leave her and do not look back. I had to learn that the very hard way with cheaters. Don't look back at all. Run. Leave it her to worry about.

Don't mean to be harsh, but in a loving relationship, there is no room for cheating, not to mention living with a constant reminder of the infidelity everyday with the child while she is more than likely going to do it again, and probably while you are watching the baby as well.

Screw that. I've seen it before. Leave.

IronMexican
08-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I think I'd get a paternity test no matter what. Bad experience.

MannyIsGod
08-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Throw up the deuce and walk out the door.

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 10:50 AM
fuck what i said before... i'd take it maury! "you are not the father!" then i'd dance my ass off in front of her and millions of others on national tv.

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure that most of you would leave. There are a lot of men, including some of you that would stay.

i'd be gone in a heartbeat... been there, done that minus the kid part.

JoeChalupa
08-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm not sure that most of you would leave. There are a lot of men, including some of you that would stay.

Well, I'm not one of them. Sure there are some men that will stay just like some women stay with abusive men. But I'm not one of them. Once the trust is gone it is over.

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2010, 11:46 AM
stay with her till she can't abort the kid then split

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 11:48 AM
stay with her till she can't abort the kid then split

fuck that! throw her shit out the door and her pregnant ass. good riddance!

Trainwreck2100
08-10-2010, 11:51 AM

5 months with a cheating bitch is worth the 18+ year anchor she'll be towing.

BUMP
08-10-2010, 11:51 AM

What if your wife took your blunts with her?????

bus driver
08-10-2010, 11:54 AM
i would just tell her 'cool.......my GF is pregnant too!'

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 11:57 AM

Strike

Guilty. Sort of. I stayed with a cheater for awhile. Until I asked myself "what the hell am I doing with this broad?" She never got pregnant but if she had, I'm pretty sure I would have left immediately because I flat out do not want kids. Especially if they're not mine.

koriwhat
i would just tell her 'cool.......my GF is pregnant too!'

wish i thought of that one... hahaha! :lmao

badfish22
08-10-2010, 11:58 AM

The bitch took the blunts!?

Then he would just replace it with something awesome like "God hates the mavs too!"

MannyIsGod
08-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I don't know why you think most guys wouldn't leave. There are a lot of guys who don't even want to deal with their own kids much less that of some other dude.

hater
08-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I don't know why you think most guys wouldn't leave. There are a lot of guys who don't even want to deal with their own kids much less that of some other dude.

depends on the situation. If bitch is super hot or has money, 75% of men would stay

oh crap
08-10-2010, 12:32 PM
is this even a fucking serious question? what kind of pathetic pussy let's his lady whore around and get knocked up by some joe and sticks around for the party? are you fucking kidding me?

760Spursfan
08-10-2010, 12:36 PM
If that child is born while you are still married then you are the legal father(depending on which state you live in) regardless of the DNA test. This means if you were to get divorced then you have to pay child support for a kid that isn't even yours. WTF.

So as an earlier poster said....speedy divorce.

hater
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
If that child is born while you are still married then you are the legal father(depending on which state you live in) regardless of the DNA test. This means if you were to get divorced then you have to pay child support for a kid that isn't even yours. WTF.

this is bullshit. no way in hell this is true.

koriwhat
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM

i seriously doubt it too.

Dr. Gonzo
08-10-2010, 12:51 PM
I'd raise the baby to be a crime fighter.

Dr. Gonzo
08-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Not a pussy ass cop either. A real vigilante.

lebomb
08-10-2010, 01:14 PM

It isnt true, I think what he meant and this is actually true..............the child is considered yours if you DONT get a DNA test......then you have to pay child support. If the test proves you are not the father, and you also do not claim the kid as your own. The paternal father has to pay.

Ignignokt
08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
You leave. end of story.

But i don't fault guys for sticking either.

760Spursfan
08-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Child Support When It's Not Yours

By AskMen.com Editors
2007-07-14
http://images.askmen.com/blogs/news/child-support-for-non-offspring.jpg
Paying child support for a child who's not yours
Paternity (http://www.askmen.com/video/2007_jun/jun11_paternity_test.html) rights have long been neglected, but this is ridiculous. Fort Lauderdale's Francisco Rodriguez is being pushed by the state of Florida to pay more than $10,000 in back child support (http://www.askmen.com/money/investing_150/152_investing.html), even though DNA results prove that he is not the 15-year-old girl’s father.

Another Florida man, Michael Anderson, paid $80,000's worth of child support over a period of 12 years before DNA tests proved that he was not the child’s father. And while the court relieved him of future payments, he’ll never see that 80 grand again.

The National Center for Health Statistics reports that more than a third of children born in the U.S. are born into families with unwed parents. The legal muck that can ensue from such Jerry Springer arrangements led one man, Carnell Smith, to found the U.S. Citizens Against Paternity Fraud group. Smith is proposing mandatory DNA testing upon the birth of a child, because, as he claims, “it's not a crime for someone to lie about which man is the father… [and] the mother doesn't have to return the money and rarely, if ever, is she prosecuted for perjury, for fraud."

It may depend on how long it took to find out that you are not the bio father.

Just divorce the bitch, she cheated on you.

BUMP
08-10-2010, 01:53 PM
i seriously doubt it too.

ball hogs are the worst especially when there is open people all around. this really short dude used to play with us and he thought he was a balla. dude would drive all the time, never wait for his team mates to catch up and then miss layup after layup or shot after shot. he would also call foul nonstop and you better not call foul on him because he'd claim otherwise and try to spin it.

i hated playing with the dude and after a while i refused to be on his team. it was a one man show and he never got anything done. i'd rather pass the ball around until someone is open than to take ill-advised shots and ruin any hope at winning.

Spurminator
08-10-2010, 02:21 PM
I think I'd stick around if a paternity test revealed the child was mine. If it wasn't mine, I don't think I could be a very good father or husband with the reminder of my wife's affair shitting its diaper three times a day.

I can't really come up with a logical reason why it makes a difference, but I don't think cheating is a deal-breaker in a marriage. Still, it's without a doubt an emotional issue and a trust issue, and if her cheating leads to a consequence like an unwanted child then I'd probably leave her to deal with it on her own.

Dark Gable
08-10-2010, 02:37 PM
This happens all the time. Nothing new.

silverblk mystix
08-10-2010, 06:06 PM
she made her decision...which was to see someone else and even got pregnant by him...

she asks for forgiveness--I would give it to her

then I would make my decision...

to leave at once, get divorced and wish them the best with their new family...

and thank the universe for allowing me to have my freedom and not have to worry about someone else's baby...

Stringer_Bell
08-10-2010, 07:21 PM
with a kid of someone else, how would you deal with it. The imagined situation is your wife has confessed the affair with another man and she's sure the kid is not yours, but she's willing to give a life to this kid. genuinely she solicits your forgiveness and your permission, not only for herself but the kid. Would you accept this kid regarding it as an adopted child, or would you insist that you wife should abort this shameful pregnancy?

If someone cheats on you once, they have the capacity to cheat again and it's not worth the heartache or money spent on tha bitch. If she's acting genuine, then I'd genuinely get my dick sucked and tap the pregnant coochie, then I'd excuse myself to the toilet and leave a giant shit in it and peace out.

She can go ask that other fool for money cuz she's gone digging through my pockets.

Ginobilly
08-10-2010, 11:31 PM
i would just tell her 'cool.......my Sancha is pregnant too!'

Fixed! +1!

BRHornet45
08-10-2010, 11:32 PM
http://www.srpublications.com/criminology/item/images2/battered_women.jpg

Ginobilly
08-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Beat her and Sancho's ass up. Start an affair with her 16 year old sister and get her pregnant. Move to France after wards.:toast

DJ Mbenga
08-11-2010, 12:29 AM
take her to maury. then when i win i would dance my ass off. like these guys:

dlTOLNKeWj4

SGtWssdauME

TE
08-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Leave her that split second.

baseline bum
08-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Cheating bitches get kicked the fuck to the curb. Tell her ass to go work the streets if she wants to pay for the goddamn kid.