PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic game from 2001 (Kings vs Spurs)

Red Hawk #21
08-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm watching a Kings/Spurs from 2001. It's an excellent game, check it out if you have the chance. This is part 1: XZsqqLCzOOE

Cane
08-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Hows that police investigation going for ya?

Sean Cagney
08-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Thank you! This is the year DA was still here playing well and Tim was an absolute nightmare to cover.

ace3g
08-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah I was so pissed when Juwan Howard injured DA in the WCSF. I remember saying back then that DA was going to be the player that would give the Lakers trouble, but Howard had to ruin that and the Spurs chances in the WCF.

He was our "manu" before Manu, a slasher/scorer.

Oh and I can't believe we got away with Ferry at the SF spot, lol

lefty
08-11-2010, 10:13 AM
yeah i was so pissed when juwan howard injured da in the wcsf. I remember saying back then that da was going to be the player that would give the lakers trouble, but howard had to ruin that and the spurs chances in the wcf.

He was our "manu" before manu, a slasher/scorer.

Oh and i can't believe we got away with ferry at the sf spot, lol
+1

cutewizard
08-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Go Spurs! This could be the greatest trade in history! and everyone knows it!
If we have Chris Paul, we win the NBA title!

Sean Cagney
08-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah I was so pissed when Juwan Howard injured DA in the WCSF. I remember saying back then that DA was going to be the player that would give the Lakers trouble, but Howard had to ruin that and the Spurs chances in the WCF.

He was our "manu" before Manu, a slasher/scorer.

Oh and I can't believe we got away with Ferry at the SF spot, lol

We almost got away with it, sides the injury to DA Ferry starting bit us in the WCF vs LA, we got flat out obliterated out there :( I remember Fisher hitting every damn three as well that series, thats the beginning of me hating that little fat faced fukk :lol:lol

bdictjames
08-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the video link, btw. It was a pleasure seeing Tim really destroy the defense on this one, wow, if we still had him today, we'd be the frontrunners for the title I think.