PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Power Rankings

symple19
08-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Whaddya think? http://espn.go.com/college-football/powerrankings

College Football Power Rankings - Preseason
RK (LW) TEAM REC PTS COMMENT

1 (NR) Alabama (17) 0-0 496 The defending champs return eight starters on offense, including Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram. They lost much defensive leadership, but while there may be a dearth of experience, there is plenty of talent.

2 (NR) Ohio State (2) 0-0 458 It wouldn't be August without talk of an impending Big Ten and national title challenge from Ohio State. The chatter carries a particular resonance after the Buckeyes' Rose Bowl win last season, especially because many faces return.

3 (NR) Boise State (1) 0-0 428 A BCS bowl-winning team returning 20 starters is surely a title contender, right? What may seem elementary is not so simple in the confused logic of the BCS. There may not be a more anticipated Week 1 matchup than the Broncos' bout with Virginia Tech.

4 (NR) Texas 0-0 414 Garrett Gilbert's career started earlier than UT fans would have hoped after Colt McCoy was knocked out of the BCS title game. But the ball is now firmly in his hands as the Longhorns look to tweak their offense to accommodate their new QB.

5 (NR) Florida 0-0 405 A mass Gators exodus to the NFL means Urban Meyer faces a significant challenge if Florida is to reclaim the SEC crown. The cupboard certainly isn't bare, but UF will need untested and unproven players to fill the void in 2010.

6 (NR) Oklahoma 0-0 373 OU awoke from a nightmarish 2009 season with many players having a year of experience under their belts. Bob Stoops will hope that a combination of health and motivation propel the Sooners back into the nation's upper echelon.

7 (NR) TCU 0-0 365 The Horned Frogs lost their non-AQ bragging rights -- and perhaps some momentum in the preseason polls -- with their Fiesta Bowl loss to Boise State. But that doesn't mean they're being overlooked for another BCS bowl.

8 (NR) Virginia Tech 0-0 361 Last season, Ryan Williams emerged as one of the nation's best rushers. The return of Darren Evans gives the Hokies a backfield that borders on unfair. Expectations are high in Blacksburg, even for a team that considers 10-win seasons par for the course.

9 (NR) Iowa 0-0 350 After a BCS bowl win and an 11-2 record in 2009, it's possible that expectations are even higher for the Hawkeyes in 2010. The pieces are in place for Iowa to challenge for the Big Ten title, and it will face the league's best teams at home.

10 (NR) Miami (FL) 0-0 311 The defense has talent, and Jacory Harris has added experience and playmakers at his disposal. So is this the year Miami breaks through and challenges for a BCS bowl?

11 (NR) Nebraska 0-0 301 After Texas denied it a BCS bowl last season, Nebraska believes it has the pieces to win the Big 12 title in its final season in the league before moving to the Big Ten. An Oct. 16 rematch with UT at home looms large.

12 (NR) Oregon 0-0 299 A glowing first season under Chip Kelly quickly unraveled after a Rose Bowl loss as Ducks players frequented the police blotter, leading to QB Jeremiah Masoli's dismissal. Question marks loom large after a tumultuous offseason.

13 (NR) Wisconsin 0-0 265 The Badgers won five of their last six games in 2009 to finish with 10 wins. With virtually the entire offensive unit back for the 2010 campaign, there's no reason to think Wisconsin won't be a serious contender in the Big Ten title race.

14 (NR) Pittsburgh 0-0 199 Plenty of important pieces return from last season's 10-win team. The belief is building in Pittsburgh that this is the season the Panthers win the Big East title and earn a BCS bowl berth.

15 (NR) USC 0-0 172 Lane Kiffin hasn't made many friends during his brief time in college football, but he can endear himself to the USC faithful if he can steer the Trojans out of the stormy waters they face.

16 (NR) Georgia Tech 0-0 154 Important pieces from last year's offense need to be replaced, but such is the nature of Georgia Tech's triple-option attack: Paul Johnson seems to plug in new players without a significant decline in production.

17 (NR) Arkansas 0-0 143 A trendy dark-horse pick in the SEC, the Razorbacks are loaded with talent at the skill positions. Opposing defenses will pick their poison, but will the Hogs' defense prove to be the bitter pill that keeps their SEC title hopes grounded?

18 (NR) Florida State 0-0 126 It's a new day in Tallahassee as Jimbo Fisher dips his toes into the head-coaching waters at FSU. Fashionable Heisman pick Christian Ponder headlines a potentially explosive offensive.

19 (NR) LSU 0-0 120 Is LSU in crisis mode, or are the Tigers just slowly rebuilding? Perhaps it's a combination of the two, but the tension unmistakably is rising in Baton Rouge. Improving the offense is vital to redeem confidence after an indifferent 2009.

19 (NR) North Carolina 0-0 120 North Carolina will welcome a return to the playing field after finding itself in the headlines for all the wrong reasons this offseason. The Tar Heels were one of several top-tier programs that caught the scrutinizing eye of the NCAA this summer.

21 (NR) Penn State 0-0 118 A Sept. 11 visit to Alabama looms large for Penn State as it decides which untested sophomore passer -- Kevin Newsome or Matt McGloin -- will be its starter. One thing is certain: Tuscaloosa is no place for an inexperienced quarterback.

22 (NR) Auburn 0-0 96 The Plains is buzzing in anticipation of Gene Chizik's second season. Junior college transfer Cameron Newton brings a highly anticipated new look to Gus Malzahn's offense that finished second in the SEC in 2009 in total yards.

23 (NR) Oregon State 0-0 89 Only USC has more Pac-10 wins than Oregon State since 2006, but the Beavers don't have a league title to show for it despite sniffing one last season before falling to Oregon. Will the power of the Rodgers brothers have them smelling roses in 2010?

24 (NR) Georgia 0-0 88 Mark Richt gave his defensive staff a makeover after Georgia surrended almost 26 points per game last season. No such change is necessary on offense; eight starters return, including perhaps the nation's best receiver in A.J. Green.

25 (NR) Stanford 0-0 40 It's a sign of the times in the tumultuous world of the Pac-10 that Stanford enters 2010 as a legitimate title contender with possibly the league's highest future NFL draft pick in QB Andrew Luck. Can the Cardinal live up to the hype?

Others receiving votes: West Virginia (39), Cincinnati (32), South Carolina (31), Utah (22), Houston (18), Connecticut (13), Notre Dame (12), Missouri (10), Arizona (9), Washington (7), Texas A&M (5), California (4), Boston College (3), Clemson (3), Michigan (1)

symple19
08-11-2010, 07:57 AM
LMAO at Ohio State and Boise St ahead of UT

Iowa and Wisconsin in the top 15, really?

Arkansas at 17 is a bit ambitious for a team with no defense

LSU should be higher

North Carolina has no business in the top 25

Utah and Cal should be in the top 25

Honestly, I'm not so sure Auburn should be in there either. AU will score, but the defense remains questionable

West Virginia should win the Big East, ahead of Pitt, IMO

lebomb
08-11-2010, 09:02 AM

Gilbert is the new leader at UT.................Ohio St. and Boise St. QBs are proven vets.

tlongII
08-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Looks about right to me. The Beavs can jump into the top 5 if they beat TCU and BSU. Tall order though...

stretch
08-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Gilbert is the new leader at UT.................Ohio St. and Boise St. QBs are proven vets.

how is the utsa team looking this year?

DoKdynasty
08-11-2010, 10:05 AM

Gilbert > McBitch

I still put OSU ahead of them because of the Rose Bowl, but lol Boise State. UT would skull fuck those blue field faggots.

tlongII
08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Gilbert > McBitch

I still put OSU ahead of them because of the Rose Bowl, but lol Boise State. UT would skull fuck those blue field faggots.

Then why doesn't UT schedule them up there on the Smurf Turf???

lebomb
08-11-2010, 10:51 AM
how is the utsa team looking this year?

Pretty darned good.............practice will be starting soon. Picked up some nice 3 star recruits. Should be a great learning the game year.

Next year we play for real. I will have 3 seats in the dome. If you would like to go...........HELL NO!!! Get your own damn tickets. :lol

BUMP
08-11-2010, 10:52 AM
its so funny to see BSU get grossly overrated because they play in a joke conference.

I guarantee if Tech got their schedule every year they would be in the same position. I would love to see us go up to the Blue Turf and put them in their place. Leach would never give us anything but a weak out of conference but Tubbs has some balls so maybe he could get it done

Will Hunting
08-11-2010, 10:55 AM
It's only a matter of time before vander sees this thread and gets wicked butthurt about people making fun of those Northwestern fucksticks.

texas_gator
08-11-2010, 11:31 AM
i wish bsu, tcu (and i'd say utah but they're in the pac 239023902 next year) played in a real conference with real team so they'd be exposed...if any of the 3 teams played in say the SEC :D they would NOT go undefeated and may even be lucky to reach a bowl...and don't give me this UTAH beat Bama crap in the '09 Sugar...UTAH had a season long practice schedule to put their eggs in that one basket while 'Bama just went through the juggernaut called "The SEC"

texas_gator
08-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Then why doesn't UT schedule them up there on the Smurf Turf???

recruiting plays somewhat of a part in scheduling...hence the Louisiana Tech's, Rice's, UH's, UCF's on Texas' schedule...

how many players can you name that played for the 'horns from the greater Idaho metroplex?

Brutalis
08-11-2010, 12:40 PM

Iowa and Wisconsin in the top 15, really?

Arkansas at 17 is a bit ambitious for a team with no defense

LSU should be higher

North Carolina has no business in the top 25

Utah and Cal should be in the top 25

Honestly, I'm not so sure Auburn should be in there either. AU will score, but the defense remains questionable

West Virginia should win the Big East, ahead of Pitt, IMO

Arkansas has depth at defense now. Besides Auburn defense is nothing to speak of. Every sec fan knows this especially bama.

stretch
08-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Pretty darned good.............practice will be starting soon. Picked up some nice 3 star recruits. Should be a great learning the game year.

Next year we play for real. I will have 3 seats in the dome. If you would like to go...........HELL NO!!! Get your own damn tickets. :lol

no prob i can get my own tix

ill be the guy with the "lol, utsa" sign

lebomb
08-11-2010, 01:19 PM
no prob i can get my own tix

ill be the guy with the "lol, utsa" sign

You'll be the guy curb stomped by half time. :hat

............no actually rear naked choke...........or arm bar.......or.... :ihit

We know you love MMA

stretch
08-11-2010, 01:57 PM

............no actually rear naked choke...........or arm bar.......or.... :ihit

We know you love MMA

my solution: i pack heat, motherfucker

lebomb
08-11-2010, 02:04 PM
my solution: i pack heat, motherfucker

Who doesnt? :rolleyes

Dr. Gonzo
08-11-2010, 02:15 PM

We know you love MMA

Do you really think any of the front tucking, faux hawk wearing UTSA students are capable of any of that? :lmao

lebomb
08-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Do you really think any of the front tucking, faux hawk wearing UTSA students are capable of any of that? :lmao

Anyhow, talk about irrelevant U's ............TAMCC??? :lmao .............

Back on subject, I think the top 3 rankings are pretty fair. UT is down the list a bit because of Gilbert.

Dr. Gonzo
08-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Anyhow, talk about irrelevant U's ............TAMCC??? :lmao .............

They went to the NCAA tourney more recently than the choderunners.

tlongII
08-11-2010, 02:30 PM
recruiting plays somewhat of a part in scheduling...hence the Louisiana Tech's, Rice's, UH's, UCF's on Texas' schedule...

how many players can you name that played for the 'horns from the greater Idaho metroplex?

Rice and UH??? :lol Don't you think UT gets enough exposure in the state of Texas already? If Texas played Boise State I can guarantee it would be on national TV. That would do more for recruiting than going to UCF or Lousiana Tech.

lebomb
08-11-2010, 02:36 PM
They went to the NCAA tourney more recently than the choderunners.

more recently.................. :lmao I guess history doesnt count. How many times has TAMCCACM&MCC been?

We have a football team now..........something you bitches can only dream about. :rolleyes

Ghazi
08-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Big 12 fans talking about "joke conference". Really? :lol

Boise State deserves their preseason ranking. That TCU team they beat last year was legit. They also beat Oregon.

They'll probably lose to VT though.

Who gives a fuck about the polls, Alabama is going to blitz through the nation (again)

lol Texas

The Gemini Method
08-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Okay Duck, Beaver, and Cardinal fans...rep it for the Pac-10(2) this year...don't be a bunch of pu#$ies yo.

Will Hunting
08-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I guess history doesnt count.

Hopefully it doesn't for UTSA's sake.

Eric Dampier
08-11-2010, 06:58 PM

We know you love MMA

Slapping them upside the head with a 5 lb burrito?

vander
08-11-2010, 06:58 PM
LOL at the butthurt over the BSU ranking :lol

it's a freaking ESPN poll, so what?

and LOL at the crying over the easy schedule, any school that thinks they deserve a BCS bowl over an undefeated BSU team needs only to schedule BSU and end all doubt, (or invite BSU to your conference :eyebrows) until then, stop your whining

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
If UA can't win the pac-10 in one of the next two years, they never will, unfortunately they are still gonna have major problems defending the spread because their ideal linebacker is a Samoan fatass who cares more about his hair than knowing how to properly tackle.

BUMP
08-11-2010, 07:06 PM
LOL at the butthurt over the BSU ranking :lol

it's a freaking ESPN poll, so what?

and LOL at the crying over the easy schedule, any school that thinks they deserve a BCS bowl over an undefeated BSU team needs only to schedule BSU and end all doubt, (or invite BSU to your conference :eyebrows) until then, stop your whining

:toast

BSU would decline.

Why would they want to get bukkaked by a Texas or Alabama when they're only a cupcake schedule away from a National Championship?

vander
08-11-2010, 07:12 PM
BSU would decline.

Why would they want to get bukkaked by a Texas or Alabama when they're only a cupcake schedule away from a National Championship?

are you kidding?

why didn't Utah decline?

BSU will be enjoying many more wins and BCS bowls than Utah in the near future. but no team would be so stupid to pass up those millions of dollars every year, plus the recruiting boost

edit: also, I doubt BSU gets into the NCG over a 1 loss team from any BCS conference, even with Va tech and OSU on the schedule. they're not "a cupcake schedule away from a National Championship" they're a cupcake schedule away from a BCS bowl, where they still only get a small fraction of the payout the other BCS bowl teams get

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
No I think this year there will be enough pressure to put Boise State in the title game as long as they go undefeated and Ohio State or 'bama loses. They lose only 1 starter from a team that went undefeated last year, I'll even admit they deserve to go to the big dance if they run the table with their schedule and 'bama or OSU loses.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Before we talk rankings when it comes to College Football are we talking:

1) True rankings of the team, as if the entire nation were in one conference?

or

2) Rankings of a team in terms of their chances of winning a national title?

vander
08-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Before we talk rankings when it comes to College Football are we talking:

1) True rankings of the team, as if the entire nation were in one conference?

or

2) Rankings of a team in terms of their chances of winning a national title?

the BCS is supposed to make 1) and 2) one in the same

IMO it does a pretty good job :D

Cant_Be_Faded
08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
IMO any Boise State fan would think that, but any fan of a truly elite team would prefer number 1.

The BCS does only number 2. The OU-Texas-Tech 08 debacle proved as much.

But I wanna know what we mean by rankings before I give an opinion on said rankings.

tlongII
08-11-2010, 11:03 PM
It has to be #2 since #1 is fictional.

vander
08-11-2010, 11:48 PM
IMO any Boise State fan would think that, but any fan of a truly elite team would prefer number 1.

The BCS does only number 2. The OU-Texas-Tech 08 debacle proved as much.

But I wanna know what we mean by rankings before I give an opinion on said rankings.

how did the BCS fail there? that was where Tech > Texas > OU > Tech right?
what was the BCS or anything supposed to do with that? that was a big 12 failure, failing to have their own tiebreaker, and failing to have any other good teams to beat one of those 3, you'll NEVER see that happen in the SEC :lol

BCS does a damn fine job comparing all those apples and oranges and pears

Cant_Be_Faded
08-12-2010, 12:09 AM
how did the BCS fail there? that was where Tech > Texas > OU > Tech right?
what was the BCS or anything supposed to do with that? that was a big 12 failure, failing to have their own tiebreaker, and failing to have any other good teams to beat one of those 3, you'll NEVER see that happen in the SEC :lol

BCS does a damn fine job comparing all those apples and oranges and pears

You are right about the big 12 tie breaker.

But the manner in which they used a tie breaker influenced the final BCS rankings, does it not?

The big 12, like it or not (i don't) influences the final BCS rankings, in effect, it is part of the BCS. Right?

Well their stupid tie-breaker essentially let pre-season BCS rankings determine who was the better out of three really good teams.

It was a failure of the BCS because the big 12 is part of the BCS.

During week 10 of 2008, the BCS rankings showed Texas at 4, OU at 6, Tech at 2. It was not until Week 13 that Tech lost, and they were bumped down to 7. Texas was still ahead of OU 2 to 3 respectively. No other team lost a game, and somehow OU leapfrogs Texas the next week? It's stupid.

If the BCS is gonna be the world-maker, then get control of the conferences or for the love of god, form some fucking super-conferneces and destroy the BCS for a playoff. This is why I was hoping the Big12/Pac10 super conference talk was legit.

crc21209
08-12-2010, 12:20 AM

Yeah except Ohio State's QB is pretty damn average..

crc21209
08-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Big 12 fans talking about "joke conference". Really? :lol

Boise State deserves their preseason ranking. That TCU team they beat last year was legit. They also beat Oregon.

They'll probably lose to VT though.

Who gives a fuck about the polls, Alabama is going to blitz through the nation (again)

lol Texas

:lol Bama with that QB riding the Running Back and Defense' coat-tails...

romad_20
08-12-2010, 12:49 AM
:lol Bama with that QB riding the Running Back and Defense' coat-tails...

:lol the same one that rode those coat-tails to a 37-21 win over texas last year while throwing the ball 11 times. Oh yeah, that one.

Its one thing to have faith in your team but...

DoKdynasty
08-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Yeah except Ohio State's QB is pretty damn average..

lol

crc21209
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
:lol the same one that rode those coat-tails to a 37-21 win over texas last year while throwing the ball 11 times. Oh yeah, that one.

Its one thing to have faith in your team but...

Like I said...all he has to do it sit back and hand it off to the back and only pass a couple times a game to win...

Ignorant Spurs fan
08-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Like I said...all he has to do it sit back and hand it off to the back and only pass a couple times a game to win...

Atta Boy Son!!!! Tell these haters whats up!!!!!

This Heisman RAce is go nna be tight this year, It's pretty much a 53 way-tie between every player on the Texas Longhorns football roster!!!!!

You down for some gay sex this Friday?

crc21209
08-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Atta Boy Son!!!! Tell these haters whats up!!!!!

This Heisman RAce is go nna be tight this year, It's pretty much a 53 way-tie between every player on the Texas Longhorns football roster!!!!!

You down for some gay sex this Friday?

Sup troll..

symple19
08-12-2010, 06:09 AM
Arkansas has depth at defense now. Besides Auburn defense is nothing to speak of. Every sec fan knows this especially bama.

wow, Brutalis. What's up dude? Where ya been?

Anyway, depth doesn't equal skill. The Hogs will be like AU in that the new "depth" consists of true freshman. Auburn recruited MUCH better than Ark did, on both sides of the ball, defense especially. The fact remains that while both have potent offenses (I'll even give the edge to Arkansas, especially at QB) they both have young, unproven defenses. Bama, UF, and LSU, all past SEC/national champions, emerged with dominating defenses to attain their crown. Arkansas does not have one, and neither does Auburn.

symple19
08-12-2010, 06:12 AM
i wish bsu, tcu (and i'd say utah but they're in the pac 239023902 next year) played in a real conference with real team so they'd be exposed...if any of the 3 teams played in say the SEC :D they would NOT go undefeated and may even be lucky to reach a bowl...and don't give me this UTAH beat Bama crap in the '09 Sugar...UTAH had a season long practice schedule to put their eggs in that one basket while 'Bama just went through the juggernaut called "The SEC"

Utah is legit. They embarrassed Bama. Would they have gone unbeaten in the SEC? Hell fuckin no. Does it matter what conference they play in? Hell fuckin no.
Hypothetical situations don't mean shit when the game was actually played on the field, a game in which the Utes were clearly the better team.

symple19
08-12-2010, 06:15 AM
In response to Vander.

I'm not hating on the smurf turfers, just stating that they shouldn't be in front of Texas, imo, tbqh

BTW, I hope they do go undefeated so that the BCS will get shat upon again.

symple19
08-12-2010, 06:15 AM
Ohio St QB is a joke. Can't throw to save his life.

lol Ohio St

tlongII
08-12-2010, 10:14 AM
BSU is going to have their hands full with Va Tech and the Beavs this year. It will be interesting to see how those games play out.

vander
08-12-2010, 10:40 AM
In response to Vander.

I'm not hating on the smurf turfers, just stating that they shouldn't be in front of Texas, imo, tbqh

BTW, I hope they do go undefeated so that the BCS will get shat upon again.

this has already been said, but new QB = question mark, especially in the big 12

not that I'm saying BSU deserves to be ranked 3rd or 5th, everyone in the whole country knows that if BSU were in the SEC, they probably wouldn't even be in the top 25.

and also, god dammit BSU! if you want to be taken seriously, respected as a quasi-elite program, you have to get rid of that silly busch-league blue field :bang

texas_gator
08-12-2010, 11:17 AM
this has already been said, but new QB = question mark, especially in the big 12

not that I'm saying BSU deserves to be ranked 3rd or 5th, everyone in the whole country knows that if BSU were in the SEC, they probably wouldn't even be in the top 25.

and also, god dammit BSU! if you want to be taken seriously, respected as a quasi-elite program, you have to get rid of that silly busch-league blue field :bang

BSU returns 21 of 22, correct?

DoKdynasty
08-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Ohio St QB is a joke. Can't throw to save his life.

lol Ohio St

It's still a question how good Pryor will be against more athletic defenses (we'll see that when they play Miami this year), but his passing flaws aren't nearly as bad as people say. He plays in a run heavy pro style offense, it's not like he's told to put up 350 yards and 4 touchdowns every week. If he played in a spread and still put up those mediocre passing numbers, the criticism would be warranted. Plus he just took his team to a Rose bowl win in spite of Tressell's annual shit play calling in bowl games.

DoKdynasty
08-12-2010, 11:23 AM

:tu only reason I hate BSU is that blue field

vander
08-12-2010, 12:34 PM
BSU returns 21 of 22, correct?

only lost Kyle Wilson, and will have a few key players back from injury as well.

vander
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
:tu only reason I hate BSU is that blue field

I was flipping back and forth between Preseason FB and the Oregon/BSU replay yesterday, and paired with that seemingly inadequate lighting, it was almost unwatchable compared to a normal football viewing experience.

vander
08-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Cowherd speaking some truth this morning, BSU has no business even being considered for the NCG.

you could combine the best players from all the other teams in the WAC and that team wouldn't even be as talented as an average SEC team.

with or without BYU, Houston, or SMU. BSU's situation is immensely improved in the MWC. sure, Colorado St., New Mexico, Wyoming, are pretty bad, but they aren't Utah St, SJSU, NMSU, Idaho, and La Tech bad. thank god BSU won't have to play those teams any more, then their undefeated seasons will actually mean something

Brutalis
08-23-2010, 01:14 PM
wow, Brutalis. What's up dude? Where ya been?

Anyway, depth doesn't equal skill. The Hogs will be like AU in that the new "depth" consists of true freshman. Auburn recruited MUCH better than Ark did, on both sides of the ball, defense especially. The fact remains that while both have potent offenses (I'll even give the edge to Arkansas, especially at QB) they both have young, unproven defenses. Bama, UF, and LSU, all past SEC/national champions, emerged with dominating defenses to attain their crown. Arkansas does not have one, and neither does Auburn.

Like tubby said. Auburns worries about stars on a recruit too much and theres a reason for the usual melt down. Of course he spoke aubs old corrupt system..much like broyles had over arkansas when he got old. And i mean no offense but tiger fans keep prooving that tubby fact..even after the fact.

My point is we will see who had the better class. Its all good.

Brutalis
08-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Sry for the typos and shit. Thank my droid for it

vander
08-24-2010, 01:23 PM
y'all better hit up these ESPN polls, BSU fans making the results look stupid.

better chance at a championship with a playoff? :lmao
yeah, beating 2 extra top ten teams is much more likely to happen than the BCS putting you at #2 when you don't deserve to be there :rolleyes
contend for a title in the big 12? win the pac 10? :lmao :lmao

both polls linked to on this (http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/5490121/is-boise-state-becoming-america-team) page