PDA

View Full Version : 42yr old mom.........67 counts of rape

lebomb
08-11-2010, 08:24 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013274-504083.html

PLEASANTON, Calif. (CBS/KPIX/AP) Christine Hubbs, a 42-year-old mother who allegedly had a long-term sexual relationship with two teenage boys, has been arraigned on felony charges of unlawful sex, but delayed entering a plea while her defense lawyer reviews the evidence against her.

Hubbs, of suburban Livermore, Calif. remained jailed on $4.3 million bail following a brief court appearance Monday. She's facing 67 counts.

The mother of three was arrested Thursday following an investigation that began July 27 when the mother of one of the alleged victims said she found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone, said Livermore police Lt. Matt Sarsfield.

A police affidavit from the case alleges that Hubbs made advances on one of the boys when he was 14 and dating her daughter.

Authorities say that relationship lasted from December 2008 to January of this year.

Police said while they were investigating, they interviewed another boy who said he was also having sex with Hubbs. That boy, who is now 14 years old, told police he had a sexual relationship with Hubbs from December 2009 through July.

"The sex occurred in the county of Alameda, throughout different locations, hotels, including her vehicle," Sarsfield said.

Hubbs gave gifts and money to the two boys while maintaining the alleged relationships, Sarsfield said.

He described the two teens as "very scared" during the course of the investigation. Their names have not been released.

Hubbs' husband attended Monday's court hearing, as did stunned friends of the couple.

Wow.............just wow. Unlucky husband, but some pretty lucky teenage boys. :hat

Frenzy
08-11-2010, 08:31 AM
What's with all the women going pedo lately. It's like they wanna give the men a run for their money.

JamStone
08-11-2010, 09:11 AM
What the motherfuck?!

Not that it's the case with this story, but what would get me is when the older woman fucking the teenage boy was hot, like that Lefave teacher in Florida. If your attractive wife or girlfriend is fucking a teenage boy, what does that say about your dick game?

MaNuMaNiAc
08-11-2010, 09:15 AM
What the motherfuck?!

Not that it's the case with this story, but what would get me is when the older woman fucking the teenage boy was hot, like that Lefave teacher in Florida. If your attractive wife or girlfriend is fucking a teenage boy, what does that say about your dick game?

You're assuming she did this because she was sexually unsatisfied and not simply because she gets turned on by prepubescent boys.

Do you assume that male pedophiles engage in sex with young children because their girlfriends/wives are no good in bed?

JamStone
08-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Fine point. In general, I think male pedophiles are either sick in the head and/or don't have wives/girlfriends. I know that's not case with all of them. But, I think there likely is some type of feeling of un-satisfaction. Male pedophiles who target boys, for example, are generally likely repressing their homosexual feelings, in which case yeah they'd be unsatisfied with their wives/girlfriends. Those male pedophiles who target young girls probably don't have wives/girlfriends.

With some of these female pedophiles, especially as I pointed out the good looking ones, it's not a case where they are necessarily repressing something or not being able to get some penis.

At any rate, that's what closing your eyes and fantasizing about someone else is for.

That's what i do when I fuck ugly, fat girls...

lebomb
08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Could be a number of reasons why this lady targets young boys.............maybe its the fact that she is turned on by virgins/inexperienced teens. Maybe she wanted to be their first...........experience the pure. It could be that her hubby is a fat basturd and she likes the build of the young teens. Lastly, maybe she is just sick in the dome.

to21
08-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Story is, among some of the gifts she gave them, one of them was an X-Box. So basically both sides got red rings.

Cry Havoc
08-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Hubbs gave gifts to the boys

http://thesynopsis.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/quagmire-3865.jpg

Ohhhhhhh, right!

thispego
08-11-2010, 10:19 AM
It's alllll right, havoc, alllll right

Ryvin1
08-11-2010, 10:27 AM
http://img1.cache.wabei.cn/2010/0809/717850e47e4c09971d573bb8e7ab54c4.jpg

mrsmaalox
08-11-2010, 10:40 AM
I think the sexual attraction to children is definitely not only about the sex. They may have unfulfilled sex lives, but in seeking out children they are also fulfilling their desire to have control/power over another person.

I have 12 and 16 yr old sons, so a houseful of boys is not an unusual thing for me. Believe me, there is NOTHING sexually appealing about these guys! :)

lebomb
08-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I think the sexual attraction to children is definitely not only about the sex. They may have unfulfilled sex lives, but in seeking out children they are also fulfilling their desire to have control/power over another person.

I have 12 and 16 yr old sons, so a houseful of boys is not an unusual thing for me. Believe me, there is NOTHING sexually appealing about these guys! :)

I THINK YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! :toast

It has to be about control.

TinTin
08-11-2010, 11:01 AM
I think control has very little to do with going pedo. If you really want control then isn't it easier to hire a hooker? Why bother going the risk of pedo who is as inexperienced as lakaluva when he tries his hand at calculus.

I think most go pedo just because that is their sexual preference. They just don't have (or lost it) the mental block which tells them it is wrong but instead their mind rewrites this into something distress-free.

TinTin
08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Is that your reason for going pedo?

You probably should ask a professional to figure out the relationship between you and culburn

ploto
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I wonder if these women who are with these teenage boys are somehow stuck in their teens or reliving their teens in some way. Maybe they never had sex as a teenager and they are somehow trying to experience it. I have no clue. You know these guys are not any good in bed when they are 14 years old, so the claim that they are looking for sexual satisfaction does not seem very valid. Surely, they could find better lovers. I always assumed it had to do with control, as well.

The Franchise
08-11-2010, 06:45 PM
I wonder if these women who are with these teenage boys are somehow stuck in their teens or reliving their teens in some way. Maybe they never had sex as a teenager and they are somehow trying to experience it. I have no clue. You know these guys are not any good in bed when they are 14 years old, so the claim that they are looking for sexual satisfaction does not seem very valid. Surely, they could find better lovers. I always assumed it had to do with control, as well.

I don't know, but if I had a beautiful older woman wanting to sex me up at 15(not this particular ape), I would keep my mouth shut and let the good times roll. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
why are these clowns suing? fkn idiots...how many guys wanna in their position at that age gettin laid...

at the end it was all about the money

jack sommerset
08-11-2010, 07:23 PM
67.....That's alot of raping.

Darrin
08-14-2010, 12:08 AM
You're assuming she did this because she was sexually unsatisfied and not simply because she gets turned on by prepubescent boys.

Do you assume that male pedophiles engage in sex with young children because their girlfriends/wives are no good in bed?

There are a number of reasons for pedophilia, not all of them are known or widely accepted. The pool of studies to limited to those that have been caught and are in the prison system and that doesn't include people who don't get caught and those that have urges without an incident of violence. Still, speaking as a child of abuse, the child can be molded to believe that the situation is normal. Physical pain, being scared, being told that it's an act of friendship, told to explore the emotional connection--these things can haunt victims later in life. It's no different than teaching a child the mental aspects of a sport. They learn from what you say. You can become convinced that this is a normal growth of the relationship if you trust the abuser. This can cause the child to unconsciously or consciously act-out the abuse. They apply what they have learned in the game as well.

This isn't about power. It's about sexual gratification and screwed-up intimacy. Rape is about power.

baseline bum
08-14-2010, 01:59 AM
why are these clowns suing? fkn idiots...how many guys wanna in their position at that age gettin laid...

at the end it was all about the money

When I was 14 I was seeing a 13 year-old chick whose mother would constantly make sexual advances at me. Not like hey! nice ass or innocent shit like that, but more like I'm horny. Come over tomorrow when my daughter is going to XXX's house. It was disgusting and it happened almost every time I went there and the daughter was away for a second, but I always just pretended it never did. I didn't know how to break it to a girl I was seeing that her whore mother was constantly trying to get me to come bang her. It was awkward as hell.

Sisk
08-14-2010, 03:03 AM
When I was 14 I was seeing a 13 year-old chick whose mother would constantly make sexual advances at me. Not like hey! nice ass or innocent shit like that, but more like I'm horny. Come over tomorrow when my daughter is going to XXX's house. It was disgusting and it happened almost every time I went there and the daughter was away for a second, but I always just pretended it never did. I didn't know how to break it to a girl I was seeing that her whore mother was constantly trying to get me to come bang her. It was awkward as hell.

:wow

BTW I would with this rapist tbh

John Terry
08-14-2010, 03:22 AM
Fine point. In general, I think male pedophiles are either sick in the head and/or don't have wives/girlfriends. I know that's not case with all of them. But, I think there likely is some type of feeling of un-satisfaction. Male pedophiles who target boys, for example, are generally likely repressing their homosexual feelings, in which case yeah they'd be unsatisfied with their wives/girlfriends. Those male pedophiles who target young girls probably don't have wives/girlfriends.

With some of these female pedophiles, especially as I pointed out the good looking ones, it's not a case where they are necessarily repressing something or not being able to get some penis.

At any rate, that's what closing your eyes and fantasizing about someone else is for.

That's what i do when I fuck ugly, fat girls...
it's not the fact of the matter whether one has or doesn't have a gf/wife, it's man's instinct to hunt for females outside of his house despite he's a married man and some of his targets are married too. e.g. I've been married for many years and my wife isn't too bad in bed, but I still got to shag Bridge's gf regardlessly. it may seem a bit immoral to you but that's just what a real man is.

mrsmaalox
08-14-2010, 12:32 PM
I had a co-worker several years ago who regularly slept with her 16 yr old son's friends; I never witnessed anything myself but a friend of mine once attended a party at that lady's house and said that after disappearing into the bedroom with young guy for a while, she emerged in a bathrobe and hollered across the room to her son, "Hey, he needs a ride home now!". How humiliating for her kid :(

PM5K
08-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Shouldn't it have been humiliating for the other kid, why did she yell he needed a ride home NOW!? I guess he disappointed.

mrsmaalox
08-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Shouldn't it have been humiliating for the other kid, why did she yell he needed a ride home NOW!? I guess he disappointed.

Ha yea, that way when her son was getting ragged at school about his mom being a whore, he could come back with, "Right, and you aren't man enough to satisfy her!". Burn :lol

Stringer_Bell
08-14-2010, 03:20 PM
They called her the "Hubbs Hummer Mom," but I think that has less to do with the SUV and more to do with blowjobs.

By the time boys are 13, we're already thinking of sex...I still find it strange that these women are charged with "rape." Women are weak, they can't forcibly rape grown men let alone teenage boys. I've seen no evidence of drugs or sedation...just adults ruining the fun those kids were having.

AlamoSpursFan
08-15-2010, 09:25 PM
I had a co-worker several years ago who regularly slept with her 16 yr old son's friends; I never witnessed anything myself but a friend of mine once attended a party at that lady's house and said that after disappearing into the bedroom with young guy for a while, she emerged in a bathrobe and hollered across the room to her son, "Hey, he needs a ride home now!". How humiliating for her kid :(

I didn't need the ride.