PDA

View Full Version : When are we gonna give someone a HARD foul in this series?

TNT21
05-18-2005, 10:21 AM
I was just wondering because last night there were alot of times when the Sonics players would just come into the paint and no one would even put their damn hands up to try and block the shot. IMO we need to let these fuckers know that we will not be pushed around. If you foul one of our guys hard, then expect the same on the other end of the court! But that's just me!

sa_butta
05-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Thats not Spurs basketball style.
I would not want our team to stoop to that
level we dont need no hard fouls. Good
smart fouls to disallow some layups are ok
but probably wont happen until we meet shaq or Ben Wallace.

Jimcs50
05-18-2005, 10:24 AM
We do not need to get a player tossed or suspended, but we can at least make it look like we are going for the ball and lay Ray Allen out at least once this series.

MadDog73
05-18-2005, 10:25 AM
You need to root for another team. Pop doesn't condone that, and the Spurs don't do it. Remember when Robinson picked up that tech in Seattle? He played 5 minutes last night.

Like it or not, hard fouls are not what the Spurs are about.

SPARKY
05-18-2005, 10:25 AM
When are we gonna give someone a HARD foul in this series?

No kidding. A guy like Ray Allen should never be allowed to coast to the rim like that. As much as Manu and TP get beat up in the paint you'd think the Spurs' frontcourt would be a little more "active" at the other end...

Fouled Out
05-18-2005, 10:27 AM
We let our offensive scoring do all the pushing,talking,and fouling all rolled up in ONE VICTORY!!!!!! when we finish them

TNT21
05-18-2005, 10:32 AM
We do not need to get a player tossed or suspended, but we can at least make it look like we are going for the ball and lay Ray Allen out at least once this series.

I agree with you Jim, but I'm not talking about a game suspension type foul, I just want a good "accidental" elbow to ray allen's fucking nose. Is that too much to ask for?? BTW I know the Spurs don't play like that and I think that that's why alot of people think we're soft. I just wish our guys showed a little more emotion sometimes, and I'm not talking about thumping your chest after a block or score, just in general, just like Manu was showing last night.

SWC Bonfire
05-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Somebody on the team, go talk to this guy in the front office and get a few pointers:

http://fullsportpress.com/ferry.jpg