PDA

View Full Version : The savior

#41 Shoot Em Up
08-11-2010, 11:05 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!! My sources have told me all season tickets have been SOLD OUT for next season, which leaves standing room only.

My sources have also confirmed that the Hornets organization has let go of season ticket representatives. Analysts from all over the world are reacting to the MEGA trade that seemingly has put the Hornets on top of the Western conference with the mighty Lakers, here are some of the quotes:

"Great move, Ariza will really help fill that SF void in New Orleans , as he did in Houston last year."

"Superb move, contenders for sure, the lockdown D that Paul,Thorton,and Ariza bring to the table will be too much for opposing teams."

"Can you say Championship? Ariza brings great 3 point shooting ability to the table, just ask Houston. And with the freakishly athletic ability of Okafor and West up front, WATCH out Lakers"

So as you can see very popular move by the Hornets, the missing piece has arrived.

http://imgtn3.ask.com/ts?t=2912342835137195444&pid=23565&ppid=21

The following message has been approved by BRHORNET45 AKA DYKE TAURASI'S #1 FAN, AKA DOO DOO DIGGER, AKA GUMBO SCUM

BRHornet45
08-11-2010, 11:10 PM
my #1 fanboy!!!! smilez

DeadlyDynasty
08-11-2010, 11:10 PM
ok we all get it...it ceased to be funny after your first take. bury this troll and start anew, ghazi