PDA

View Full Version : Still Timmy's Team

dbreiden83080
05-18-2005, 10:39 AM
I don't get how so many of the so called fans on this site give Timmy so much shit and Manu gets a free pass all the time. Yes Manu had a big one tonight but newsflash he sucked bad in games 3 and 4. When Tim dominates and they lose he gets a bunch of crap in here, when he plays well and gets help you guys say how it is not his team anymore and Manu is the man get real. I love Manu i think he is a star no doubt, but if this team was built around him and tony parker, they are a lotto team maybe a 7 or 8 seed TD makes everyone around him better always has, some of you in here need to get off his back because when he is gone you will then get a great appreciation of just how great he was.

Nikos
05-18-2005, 10:44 AM
No shit TD is the best.

Not exactly news. Expect some praise for any Spur roleplayer who plays great basketball in a big game. Manu has been doing well in the playoffs. Of course he is going to get props.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-18-2005, 10:47 AM
I think what most people are saying is that Manu has taken the leader spot during these playoffs. Ofcourse Tim is still the defacto leader of this team. He is still the best player on this team. Its just that Manu has had more great games in these playoffs than Tim or Tony. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tim.

MadDog73
05-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Until Manu leads the Spurs in Points, Rebounds and Blocked Shots, it's silly to argue that he has taken Tim's place.

All this talk of who's team this is, is rather silly. We're not the Lakers people! Let's not make a Tim / Manu feud where there isn't one.

Just be happy they are playing well together, and the Spurs look like they could do this for a few more years at least.

SpursChampsIII
05-18-2005, 10:56 AM
I think what most people are saying is that Manu has taken the leader spot during these playoffs. Ofcourse Tim is still the defacto leader of this team. He is still the best player on this team. Its just that Manu has had more great games in these playoffs than Tim or Tony. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Tim.

Finally, someone gets what I'm trying to say. Too many morons fly off the handle without thinking it through.

smeagol
05-18-2005, 11:01 AM
This team revolves around Tim. Tim is the man. If TD does not show up, kiss the playoffs bye-bye. Whoever thinks otherwise is as clueless as rascal.

dbreiden83080
05-18-2005, 11:03 AM
"My opinion stands, regardless of what YOU think of my mind. Duncan does not bring intensity EVERY night" SpursChamp when you say crap like this you sound like a Timmy hater get real just because Duncan does not scream and yell or beat his chest when he makes a good play does not mean he is not intense he is a leader and he is the man.