PDA

View Full Version : Bosh: LeBron never asked me to play in Cleveland

Jloyola
08-12-2010, 05:53 PM
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/sports_blogs_local/bosh-lebron-never-asked-me-to-play-in-cleveland

Bosh: LeBron never asked me to play in Cleveland

* By: Garrett Downing

During an interview on SI.com’s Dan Patrick show , one of Miami’s “Big Three” provided some insight into this summer’s free agency process. Despite the rumors, Bosh said that LeBron James never asked him to come play in Cleveland.

“We never had a discussion about Cleveland,” Bosh said Wednesday morning. "We never really had discussions, period."

At the time of free agency, rumors had swirled that LeBron tried to bring Bosh to Cleveland. But the acknowledgment from Bosh adds to speculation that LeBron never really had interest in staying with the Cleveland Cavs for another season.

Bosh also discussed LeBron's ESPN special "The Decision."

"It created controversy," Bosh said. "I didn't really see it coming. We all watched it. As much as people try to say negative things about it."

"Whether it was handled the right or wrong way, it doesn't really matter now," Bosh said. "The perception of this whole thing is mixed. Sometimes you don't see it coming. I don't think he meant any harm by it."

During Wednesday's interview, Bosh said it will be a disappointment if the Heat fail to win an NBA title.

"With this group that we've assembled, we know we have to win a championship," Bosh said.

I thought lebron was trying to recruit bosh to play in Cleveland :blah

2pac > Kobe
08-12-2010, 05:57 PM
:hitit:

DeadlyDynasty
08-12-2010, 05:59 PM

???

Cane
08-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Of course not, Miami's the one with the capspace to sign all 3 and its got Pat Riley running the show. On the other hand the Cavs have Dan Gilbert. Easy decision that didn't need an ESPN special.

#41 Shoot Em Up
08-12-2010, 06:03 PM

Idiot

Dunc n Dave
08-12-2010, 08:55 PM
What's up with Bosh running his mouth lately? Does the guy need to go to confession or something?

me15lo
08-12-2010, 09:20 PM

you'd hit bosh?

DJ Mbenga
08-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Hheat your services are needed.

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2010, 10:57 PM
didnt the cavs had the MLE to spend, they could just spend it on miller? and see what happens?

Chillen
08-12-2010, 10:57 PM
All 3 of them are happy now and have the pressure on them to go out and win an NBA title to justify the situation they got themselves into. If they don't win a single NBA title with that lineup and talent it would be considered an epic fail beyond comprehension. They will have tons and tons of pressure on them every year and if they don't win it all in the 2010-2011 season the pressure will keep on growing, mounting. Clearly it seems James had his sights set on playing with Wade and Bosh in Miami, wether he knew all along and kept it to himself or decided that day when he announced it all to the world, these guys are now expected to win multiple championships.

HeatChamps
08-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Bosh just telling the truth. Haters are pathetic here.

mingus
08-13-2010, 03:43 AM
well bosh stated he didn't want to go there so I'm not why lebron shouldve Talked to him.

picc84
08-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Of course he didn't. He's not that fucking stupid.

http://www.stvincentpodiatry.org/images/CLEVELAND%20WINTER_2004.jpg