PDA

View Full Version : Hard Knocks: Jets

balli
08-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Fuck that Jersey Shore* shit, who else watched Hard Knocks last night? This season is going to be awesome. Rex Ryan is hilarious. HBO couldn't have picked a better team.

* No offense to Jersey Shore fans. I understand the appeal.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-12-2010, 11:17 PM
I watched last night. Ryan is funny but you always feel bad for the guys who get cut.

balli
08-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I watched last night. Ryan is funny but you always feel bad for the guys who get cut.
For real. Especially when you know they ain't gonna get picked up by anyone else.

Sisk
08-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I just watched the first one right now. Damn good stuff. Could watch it all day tbh

balli
08-13-2010, 12:11 AM
yeah you're such a hardcore stoner. fuck jersey shore!

ahahaha no but really you're a mormon faggot

Hittin' the bottle tonight? If you can still get your smallish member up, go drop a beat to The Situation, it'll make you feel better.

balli
08-13-2010, 12:16 AM
I agree. Mormons fucking suck. I know better than anyone.

So you can't get it up then? Trust me, besides the claustrophobic loneliness, you'll feel better. Try again tomorrow. Men from Jersey will still be waiting for you.

balli
08-13-2010, 12:25 AM
and you get so butthurt when someone talks about your people it's pathetic
But not quite as butthurt or pathetic as you get when someone talks about your favorite reality star men who use tanning beds.

monosylab1k
08-13-2010, 12:29 AM
I've got better things to do than watch Rex Ryan ramble on like the fat asshole he is.

also,

lol pats
lol 18*-1
lol tyree
lol pollard
lol brady's bieber hair

balli
08-13-2010, 12:33 AM
i've never watched a single episode of either of the shows mentioned so you're way off base but you're a documented mormon on this site and you get sooo butthurt about it hahhaha

I'm a catholic of italian descent. Please try to avoid avoid going into my profile to look for pics/jackoff material. You won't find any and I'm uncomfortable with a gay man making self-love to images of my persona.

Mark in Austin
08-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Saw it last night. I loved how he handled the Revis situation with the team in that first meeting. Instead of the typical coaching bullshit platitudes of "we'll be fine without him", Ryan acknowledged they were going to miss him right away, has the whole team laughing to break the tension, then went on to talk about expectations.

Really looking forward to next week's episode.

balli
08-13-2010, 12:40 AM
haha butthurt.

Have a good night, and good luck with the erectile dysfunction which is robbing you of your homoerotic fantasy time. Remember, you have whole season ahead of both you and your spankbank.

Sisk
08-13-2010, 12:48 AM
I've got better things to do than watch Rex Ryan ramble on like the fat asshole he is.

also,

lol pats
lol 18*-1
lol tyree
lol pollard
lol brady's bieber hair

???????

Why are you talking shit about the Pats in a thread about the Jets? They're in same division but outside of that...?

Anyways, Rex Ryan is a hard ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Anyways, Rex Ryan is a fat ass.

:tu

Sisk
08-13-2010, 12:55 AM
:tu

Whatever you call him, he had the best defense in football last year and was a game away from the Super Bowl with a Rookie QB. :downspin:

J.T.
08-13-2010, 04:16 AM
???????

Why are you talking shit about the Pats in a thread about the Jets? They're in same division but outside of that...?

Anyways, Rex Ryan is a hard ass.

Go straight to fail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
08-13-2010, 11:02 AM
It gets better every year and watching Tanny literally pull his hair out over the Revis situation is pure gold.

And I'm not high on Sanchez, but that over the shoulder one-handed catch was absurd.

JudynTX
08-13-2010, 11:29 AM
I watched it, it was funny. I love the fines for snacks. :lol

Dave Mustaine
08-13-2010, 12:11 PM
I watched it, it was funny. I love the fines for snacks. :lol

You sure there aren't too many blacks on the show for your taste?

Sisk
08-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Go straight to fail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

orly

balli
09-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Rex Ryan is cool as hell, but man, the guy is a spitting image, personality wise, of this friend I knew back when I was a kid. Trips me out man.

And Mark Sanchez is a fucking bitch. His general level of dickheadedness is unbelievable. Between being a mediocre QB, harassing the minimum wage Pizza Hut employee, making fun of that lineman's walk and drawing shit all over pictures of his coach's kids, I can't help but conclude he is a royal piece of shit. Fuck him.

Whisky Dog
09-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah Sanchez is a dick, but the overall show has been great. The special teams coach is a bad ass, knew he was a great guy when he said "The redskins... Fuck them".

Also, they're really playing up the terminator big time, but the guy does have some great hits so far.

Anyone else notice that Cromartie's dumb ass hasn't been on camera since HBO showed him stumble trying to remember his 5 3 yr old kids names? Hilarious.

Goran Dragic
09-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Anyone else notice that Cromartie's dumb ass hasn't been on camera since HBO showed him stumble trying to remember his 5 3 yr old kids names? Hilarious.
That was by far the best part of the show. That guy is so fuckin stupid, 8 kids with 7 different women, he's gonna be broke within 5 years of whenever he retires. The Jets already had to bail him out of some missed payments.

EricB
09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Greatest show right now on TV by far.

Ryan is a hell of a motivator.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-04-2010, 10:59 AM
I liked that part where that dude was naming his eighteen kids that were all 3 years old.

He was like
La`Quanda, she's three. Sha`neesha she's three. I got a little boy named Tyreke, he's about to turn three. And a brand new baby girl, Jersey, that one's with my wife. roflrofl

Will Hunting
09-04-2010, 11:51 AM
I liked that part where that dude was naming his eighteen kids that were all 3 years old.

He was like
La`Quanda, she's three. Sha`neesha she's three. I got a little boy named Tyreke, he's about to turn three. And a brand new baby girl, Jersey, that one's with my wife. roflrofl
:lol if you found that funny (any sane human would), then you'll like this article

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cromartie-blames-Hard-Knocks-producers-for-kid;_ylt=Ajws62.k7w.LAHufFOa_3XhDubYF?urn=nfl-263928