PDA

View Full Version : Guys you want to see win a ring.. and briefly why?

mfanatic
08-13-2010, 02:23 AM
Mike Bibby - Warrior during the SAC/LA rivalry
Steve Nash - Another warrior, all he cares about is winning
Dirk - Really deserves a ring, should have left Dallas
Mcdyess - Guy deserves it, feel bad for his career (knee injuries)

Who do you guys think?

DeadlyDynasty
08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Mike Bibby - Warrior during the SAC/LA rivalry
Steve Nash - Another warrior, all he cares about is winning
Dirk - Really deserves a ring, should have left Dallas
Mcdyess - Guy deserves it, feel bad for his career (knee injuries)

Who do you guys think?

Fuck Bibby and the rest of that crybaby Sacto squad.

I agree on Nash and Dirk (with Kidd)...McDyess I really couldn't care less.

Would be nice to see Grant Hill win one as well. Odd picks, but it'd be nice to see Shane Battier and Yao Ming get one as well

Venti Quattro
08-13-2010, 03:25 AM
Deron Williams
Dirk

21_Blessings
08-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Matt Barnes - Laker

kamikazi_player
08-13-2010, 04:32 AM
Carter-always liked him
T-mac- 3rd favorite player,wanted him to get at least one, but i doubt it now
Amare- So much fun watching him play, thought he could be the next best thing behind Duncan

PGDynasty24
08-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Dirk,Nash and Grant Hill

Darrin
08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Not likely to happen:
Jerry Stackhouse--One of my all-time favorite Pistons who missed the gravy train in the 2000s.
Antonio McDyess--Just a great guy who's worked hard to get one. I wouldn't be suprised to see him cry if he gets it.
Antawn Jamison--One of the most underappreciated players of our time.
Rafer Alston--I like his game and he's been a professional his entire time in the league.
Joe Smith--Just a guy who brings it every night and has for a long time. I'd love to see him on Miami's bench right now.

More likely to see, happy when it happens.
Deron Williams
Kevin Durant
DeJuan Blair
Lebron James
Chris Paul
Carmelo Anthony
Carlos Boozer
David Lee
Nate Robinson

Players I don't want to see win:
Steve Nash
Dwight Howard
Amar'e Stoudemire

TheManFromAcme
08-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Dirk,Nash and Grant Hill

+1 :tu

But in this order:

1. Nash
2. Grant
3. Dirk

baseline bum
08-13-2010, 05:58 AM
Kevin Love
Derrick Rose
Chris Paul

LkrFan
08-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Matt Barnes - Laker
And Ratliff, and Blake for the same reason. :tu

Venti Quattro
08-13-2010, 07:30 AM
matt barnes too, because I have a soft spot for anyone Bruin.

That's why I was really sad to see Trevor go, and I'm still hoping for some intervention that will bring him back to the Lakers.

Basketballgirl25
08-13-2010, 08:15 AM
Players I want to see win a ring:
Dwight Howard
Jason Kidd
Richard Jefferson
Vince Carter
Dirk
Steve Nash
Nate Robinson

Players I don't want to see win a ring:
Lebron
Chris Bosh
Wade
anyone on Miami

Ashy Larry
08-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Theo Ratliff
Matt Barnes
Steve Blake

21_Blessings
08-13-2010, 08:39 AM
I'd like to dedicate this :lobt: to IronMexican

http://paragonitpros.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/matt_barnes1.jpg

pauls931
08-13-2010, 08:40 AM
+1 :tu

But in this order:

1. Nash
2. Grant
3. Dirk

Problem is Nash needs to get the hell out of Phoenix and at the same time have the Miami team plane crash and burn... Maybe he can go play for Miami for free in the future.:lol

picc84
08-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Kobe Bryant. I want to see him win rings until he's 40, and only retire when everyone else people are naming do. Then if they come back to the league, I want him to come back too and cockblock again.

Drachen
08-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Carter-always liked him
T-mac- 3rd favorite player,wanted him to get at least one, but i doubt it now
Amare- So much fun watching him play, thought he could be the next best thing behind Duncan

Was this the bizarro list? Did this list come with a goatee?

ambchang
08-13-2010, 10:42 AM
How was Nash all about winning? He said he just wanted to have fun!

To answer q, Dice, Splitter, and Blair. Cuz if they win, it means the Spurs won.

mindcrime
08-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Fuck Bibby and the rest of that crybaby Sacto squad.

I agree on Nash and Dirk (with Kidd)...McDyess I really couldn't care less.

Would be nice to see Grant Hill win one as well. Odd picks, but it'd be nice to see Shane Battier and Yao Ming get one as well

Ya fuck Bibby. Fuck him and his nose that fouled Kobe's elbow in game 6. And fuck the Kings. So what if game 6 was one of the worst officiated games in history. Douche lakers fan at his finest.

Pelicans78
08-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Outside of the Hornets, I would list Nash for sure. Actually, the Hornets screwed themselves over the rest of the decade with the Ariza trade. LOL Okafor and Ariza in the same starting lineup. They don't deserve a championship. LOL Gary Chouest for not buying the team soon enough and allowing Shinn to continue to run this team into the ground until 2020.

Cane
08-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Grant Hill, basically everything you want from a basketball player and was an incredible star and is a pretty good roleplayer. Shame he went through those career altering injuries but he persevered and has been a role model on and off the court.

DeadlyDynasty
08-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Ya fuck Bibby. Fuck him and his nose that fouled Kobe's elbow in game 6. And fuck the Kings. So what if game 6 was one of the worst officiated games in history. Douche lakers fan at his finest.

No worries, Kobe's elbow has recovered since:toast

Sorry Kings fan, but that was a thoroughly unlikable squad of choke-artists and cry-babies. Between Doug Christie's finger-pointing to the sky everytime he made a wide-open shot, Webber's routine 4th quarter diasappearing acts, vlade's persistent flopping, Peja's airballs, and Mike Bibby crying after every call (and I mean the Tim Duncan school of crying)--their attitude just ruined the beautiful brand of ball they played.

I don't hate Sacto, in fact I'm a huge Evans fan and I love the Cousins draft pick...but that early 2000s team was just insufferable

DPG21920
08-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Dice man. Great guy, solid player.

mindcrime
08-13-2010, 07:17 PM
No worries, Kobe's elbow has recovered since:toast

Sorry Kings fan, but that was a thoroughly unlikable squad of choke-artists and cry-babies. Between Doug Christie's finger-pointing to the sky everytime he made a wide-open shot, Webber's routine 4th quarter diasappearing acts, vlade's persistent flopping, Peja's airballs, and Mike Bibby crying after every call (and I mean the Tim Duncan school of crying)--their attitude just ruined the beautiful brand of ball they played.

I don't hate Sacto, in fact I'm a huge Evans fan and I love the Cousins draft pick...but that early 2000s team was just insufferable

I can accept the attitude comment. Lakers fans did hold their breath every time Bibby took a shot though. Man had ice water in his veins. He was the anti-Webber.

DeadlyDynasty
08-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I can accept the attitude comment. Lakers fans did hold their breath every time Bibby took a shot though. Man had ice water in his veins. He was the anti-Webber.
yes he was...just watch Games 5-6-7 of the 2002 WCF again and you'll be hard-pressed to see Bibby miss any 4th quarter shot. In Game 7 4th Q the whole team was bouncing balls off the backboard and chucking up airballs, but Bibby hit clutch shot after clutch shot. If he had just one other teammate who was not afraid of the monent then I'm afraid Sacto would've won.

timtonymanu
08-14-2010, 04:19 AM
McDyess - hard worker and a big shame he hasnt won yet.
Dirk - took less money to win. Unfortunately Cuban didnt help him much.
Hill and Blair - hard workers
Nash - felt bad for him last season
Kurt Thomas - a vet like him needs a ring already
Deron Williams/ Kevin Durant - classy superstars

Why the F do they have rings?
Matt Bonner
Brian Scalabrine
Adam Morrison
Luke Walton
Sasha Vujacic

Kai
08-14-2010, 04:53 AM
Was this the bizarro list? Did this list come with a goatee?

lol my thoughts exactly.