PDA

View Full Version : George Hill Appearance at Roxy Derek Tomorrow (8/14/10)

ashbeeigh
08-13-2010, 12:48 PM
I just saw Roxy Derek (my favorite store not to buy things from) is going to have a "George Hill Back to School Block Party" at their location outside of 1604 and NW Military.

Come out to The Ridge tomorrow for the George Hill Back To School Block Party!! 12:00-5:00!! Fun, Food, Games and Autographs!! George Hill and his family will be here!!

:)

FalleNxWiZarDx
08-13-2010, 03:09 PM
someone should confirm if he is going to wear 2 long socks next season!

I wont be able to show up....

Spurs73
08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Never post here..lurker...and I know you probably meant no harm to Miss Roxy Derek by the comment you made but I know those girls and don't think they deserve that on a public forum. They would seriously give you the shirt off thier back if you needed it and they helped send a bunch of under-privileged kids to Hills basketball camp which helped get that event at The Ridge tomorrow. Anyway, they are a small local business and saying things like that can really hurt thier business so just wanted to point that out.

Spurs73
08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Wow I have 17 posts? News to me...

TIMMYD!
08-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Never post here..lurker...and I know you probably meant no harm to Miss Roxy Derek by the comment you made but I know those girls and don't think they deserve that on a public forum. They would seriously give you the shirt off thier back if you needed it and they helped send a bunch of under-privileged kids to Hills basketball camp which helped get that event at The Ridge tomorrow. Anyway, they are a small local business and saying things like that can really hurt thier business so just wanted to point that out.

It's just a forum, nobody is going to boycott something just because of a comment on one.

Slydragon
08-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Saw him today at Malibu Castle (8/13) he was walking around and had some buy tokens/mini golf/go kart fundraiser.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6328/ghill.jpg

ashbeeigh
08-14-2010, 11:24 AM

I meant it in a good way. I love browsing there. The clothes are too pricey. I'd love to be able to buy there things.

So, can any confirm the two long socks?