PDA

View Full Version : Lets make Monday National Secretary Appreciation DAY!!!

Ignignokt
08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
You've all encountered them, they have highly stressful jobs, usually hot, and are some very well mannered dames.

I mean, I would be lying if I said that their job requires lots of talent, but American secretaries comprise of the few and the proud.

They've been the fantasy of every red blooded american male. Infact, america would fight less wars if we all had our personal bitch.. I mean secretary to help us with our mundane tasks.

Yet even though I have no clue honestly what qualifies one to become a secretary, (but i think second hand is one of them.. or any type of hand) I know for a fact, that one must possess a graceful smile.

Here's my contribution.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/3/633928564161373740-HOTSECRETARY.jpg

PM5K
08-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Pretty sure there's already a secretary appreciation day.

CuckingFunt
08-14-2010, 07:39 PM
There already is a Secretary Day.

Or, at least it used to be called that. Now it's Administrative Assistants Day. April 26th.

Ignignokt
08-14-2010, 07:42 PM

Or, at least it used to be called that. Now it's Administrative Assistants Day. April 26th.

Why would they do that!

That meaning has stripped all the femminity of the job.

bigzak25
08-14-2010, 08:13 PM
If you want flowers Ig, just say you want flowers.

Ignignokt
08-14-2010, 08:17 PM
If you want flowers Ig, just say you want flowers.

All I need from you is to take your psych meds.

ashbeeigh
08-14-2010, 10:01 PM

damn. You beat me to it.

Ignignokt
08-14-2010, 10:29 PM
dude, do you really want an official koriwhat appreciation day?

Gaaaaaaaaaayyy

don't fuck with the bait man.

marini martini
08-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Fuck whatever day!!! Let's celebrate Grandparents day!!!:lmao

:toastThe impetus for a National Grandparents Day originated with Marian McQuade, a housewife in Fayette County, West Virginia. Her primary motivation was to champion the cause of lonely elderly in nursing homes. She also hoped to persuade grandchildren to tap the wisdom and heritage their grandparents could provide. President Jimmy Carter, in 1978, proclaimed that National Grandparents Day would be celebrated every year on the first Sunday after Labor Day.
When is Grandparents Day?
In 2010, Grandparents Day falls on Sept. 12th

Zombie.
08-15-2010, 04:53 AM
You've all encountered them, they have highly stressful jobs, usually hot, and are some very well mannered dames.

I mean, I would be lying if I said that their job requires lots of talent, but American secretaries comprise of the few and the proud.

They've been the fantasy of every red blooded american male. Infact, america would fight less wars if we all had our personal bitch.. I mean secretary to help us with our mundane tasks.

Yet even though I have no clue honestly what qualifies one to become a secretary, (but i think second hand is one of them.. or any type of hand) I know for a fact, that one must possess a graceful smile.

:sleep :sleep :sleep

clambake
08-15-2010, 10:19 AM
don't fuck with the bait man.

:lol

Nathan Explosion
08-15-2010, 10:28 AM
My soon to be ex used to work in an office. For Admin's day I bought her a flowering plant because she loves flowers and wanted some plants for our apartment. She was pregnant with our first child and going into her nesting phase, so I obliged. I ended up taking care of the plant and doing all the work.

Should have been a sign of things to come for the next 4 years. I now sit here with our two beautiful, wonderful children while she stays with her friend in an apartment that has 6 people living there.