PDA

View Full Version : Bad Chad vs Pascal (Boxing)

Hooks
08-14-2010, 11:18 PM
The fight ended in the 11th round when Dawson and Pascal's heads collided together, Dawson suffered a nasty cut over his eye. Pascal won the fight by UD, the scores were 108-101 106-103 and 106-103.

Pascal pretty much kicked Dawson's ass, Dawson stunned Pasacal a few times including in the 11th round in which he hit him with a hard uppercut; Pascal's knees buckled but he failed to take advantage of the opportunity just as he did the other times he stunned Pascal.

Dawson was hurting Pascal whenever he put his combos together but for some reason he didn't throw much at all. Whenever Dawson threw that laser straight left hand he tagged Pascal pretty good. Dawson told his trainer he hurt his right shoulder, I'm not sure what round it was though.

Pascal will most likely fight Bute now, I think Bute will handle Pascal. Pascal has been stunned by lesser punchers before and I just can't see him taking a shot from the super hard punching Bute.

Ashy Larry
08-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Chad Dawson pissed me off last night ..... he wouldn't pressure. When he did, he landed and wouldn't continue to press.

Wasn't like Pascal dominated the fight but he did enough because Dawson didn't do shit .....

that one Canadian judge was on crack with a 108-101 scorecard. the other two had it just like my card 106-103

Hooks
08-15-2010, 07:44 PM
I think they had Chad out landing Pascal by like 20 punches or something, Pascal threw a lot but most of them landed on Chad's gloves.

Anyways there is a rematch clause in the contract, Pascal doesn't have to take it immediately though, he can choose to fight Bute first.

I can't stand that pussy Bute, he's been fighting tomato cans while the rest of the SMW's are fighting each other yet people have the audacity to call him the best SMW. I think Ward & Dirrell beat Bute though, they're just too good.

Ashy Larry
08-16-2010, 09:45 AM
I think they had Chad out landing Pascal by like 20 punches or something, Pascal threw a lot but most of them landed on Chad's gloves.

Anyways there is a rematch clause in the contract, Pascal doesn't have to take it immediately though, he can choose to fight Bute first.

I can't stand that pussy Bute, he's been fighting tomato cans while the rest of the SMW's are fighting each other yet people have the audacity to call him the best SMW. I think Ward & Dirrell beat Bute though, they're just too good.

there's really no one else to fight at 168 when you take out those dudes in the Super Six.

And when are Pascal and Bute gonna fight outside of freakin' Montreal ?????

Dawson needs to sac up. Beating up on the senior citizens in the division needs to stop. Step ya game up. Pascal clearly landed the better shots and Chad made this dude stand straight up with the uppercut and didn't push the issue. He deserved to lose.