PDA

View Full Version : sons I GUARANTEE you that 1 year from today King Paul ...

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:01 AM
sons I GUARANTEE you that 1 year from today King Paul will be sitting on top of the world because the Hornets lineup will be stacked. The 2010-11 season will definitely be a playoff year, but once Chouest gets complete control of the team we will be stacked more than Roger Clemens bra. King Paul knows the local big dawg billionaire is nearing complete control of the team from that cuckold bitch Shinn and the Hornets will sign Melo after this season. The King is already campaigning to bring Melo to the N.O. ... book it

***PLZ REMEMBER THIS POST***

SpursTillTheEnd
08-15-2010, 03:02 AM
I GUARANTEE that u will never take diana taursis dick out of ur ass

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:04 AM
I GUARANTEE that u will never take diana taursis dick out of ur ass

DON'T bring Diana into this

TE
08-15-2010, 03:06 AM
You're setting yourself up for a horrible realization soon. No one will go to the Hornets unless they are actually relevant this upcoming year, which I think they will be, to a point.

Record Prediction 39-43

.........yeah this means, NO remains a unmarketable place to go play.

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:07 AM
You're setting yourself up for a horrible realization soon. No one will go to the Hornets unless they are actually relevant this upcoming year, which I think they will be, to a point.

Record Prediction 39-43

.........yeah this means, NO remains a unmarketable place to go play.

ROTFLMAO ... 39 wins? keep hating. N.O. is a great place to play. the Saints are doing just fine.

TE
08-15-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm not hating man, just being polite-fully realistic...

What makes you think that the Hornets will actually be relevant?

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:13 AM
I'm not hating man, just being polite-fully realistic...

What makes you think that the Hornets will actually be relevant?

lol son last time I checked we do have King Paul on the team ... if not for that fluke injury last season the Hornets would have easily won at least 50 games. this season we cut some dead weight (Posey, Peterson, Wright) and added a solid SF in Ariza. this year we will WITHOUT A DOUBT be a solid playoff team (55 wins), but the excitement will really start next season. Peja's contract will be off the books and we will sign Melo. just wait it will be the best year ever.

TE
08-15-2010, 03:15 AM
lol son last time I checked we do have King Paul on the team ... if not for that fluke injury last season the Hornets would have easily won at least 50 games. this season we cut some dead weight (Posey, Peterson, Wright) and added a solid SF in Ariza. this year we will WITHOUT A DOUBT be a solid playoff team (55 wins), but the excitement will really start next season. Peja's contract will be off the books and we will sign Melo. just wait it will be the best year ever.

What will you do if CP3 decides to go to NYC? Man oh man, if the DT3 incident didn't set you off to full blown depression, this one will kill you.
:hat

Laimbeer Man of War
08-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Your drunk, and so am I, so that means I agree with you that NO will be relevant, take that with a grain of salt

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:18 AM
What will you do if CP3 decides to go to NYC? Man oh man, if the DT3 incident didn't set you off to full blown depression, this one will kill you.
:hat

son why the hate?

son I can only hope that the King learned from watching his close friend Lebron James completely fuck up his legacy by leaving Cleveland to be a role player in Miami and then seeing Lebron legally change his name to Lebron S. Pippen. Shit got a little out of control for a couple of weeks, but everything is cool now. King Paul knows that the billionaire is about to take over and good things are in the near future (hence trading Collison)

P.S. son plz leave Diana out of this

Laimbeer Man of War
08-15-2010, 03:22 AM
Get real, stop buying into the Laker fan thinking that Lebron will be anything but option number one when he's in Miami. Most people on this board give Lebron way too little credit for his talent. Also, talent is mostly a function of desire, something Lebron doesn't lack. All the haters will stfu as soon as he wins multiple titles for Miami. Then again Laker fans will say its because of Wade and Bosh. But if you mention Shaq as being the best player on that Lakers three peat you'll hear Laker fans calling you stupid because hey Kobe won it without Shaq so there! Too funny

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:24 AM
son I'm sorry but until you have at least 100 post you are on my official "bitch boys only" ignore list. god bless

TE
08-15-2010, 03:27 AM
son why the hate?

son I can only hope that the King learned from watching his close friend Lebron James completely fuck up his legacy by leaving Cleveland to be a role player in Miami and then seeing Lebron legally changed his name to Lebron S. Pippen. Shit got a little out of control for a couple of weeks, but everything is cool now. King Paul knows that the billionaire is about to take over and good things are in the near future (hence trading Collison)

P.S. son plz leave Diana out of this

CP3 needs to learn how to STFU, or not he will tarnish his reputation. My problem with him though is that he is like any other current "superstar"... Until they feed him with talent like Kobe and Lebron were, this flop of a bitch will moan. Not to be a hater or anything, but I personally have something against players like Lebron, Kobe, and CP3 (who come out to play with better talent, instead of seeking an individual way to make those around them better ball players)...

Kobe was a bitch when Shaq left, mind you not one that sucked, he did score 81 points a game, he did lead a core of players that had Kwame Brown starting at center, but he didn't get his team anywhere.

Lebron was not so much a bitch, he had a team that was probably a lesser talented pool of players, but he played in a weaker conference, so who knows? Point is, he was a so-so bitch.

CP3 had some talent around him back when the Hornets were at their peak (08). A non-washed up Peja, Solid scorer in D. West, etc etc... But he didn't get his team that far either.

My point with these three current superstars is: they are good enough to get their respective teams far, but not to win. To add to that, now that CP3 has openly asked or implied that he would like to play elsewhere, has already tarnished his reputation. You never saw Tim Duncan, or Ginobili, or Parker doing that, true champs right there.
:toast

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:33 AM
CP3 needs to learn how to STFU, or not he will tarnish his reputation. My problem with him though is that he is like any other current "superstar"... Until they feed him with talent like Kobe and Lebron were, this flop of a bitch will moan. Not to be a hater or anything, but I personally have something against players like Lebron, Kobe, and CP3 (who come out to play with better talent, instead of seeking an individual way to make those around them better ball players)...

Kobe was a bitch when Shaq left, mind you not one that sucked, he did score 81 points a game, he did lead a core of players that had Kwame Brown starting at center, but he didn't get his team anywhere.

Lebron was not so much a bitch, he had a team that was probably a lesser talented pool of players, but he played in a weaker conference, so who knows? Point is, he was a so-so bitch.

CP3 had some talent around him back when the Hornets were at their peak (08). A non-washed up Peja, Solid scorer in D. West, etc etc... But he didn't get his team that far either.

My point with these three current superstars is: they are good enough to get their respective teams far, but not to win. To add to that, now that CP3 has openly asked or implied that he would like to play elsewhere, has already tarnished his reputation. You never saw Tim Duncan, or Ginobili, or Parker doing that, true champs right there.
:toast

lol son first of all Tony Parker and Manu have absolutely no business being mentioned in the same sentence with the King. second ... Paul never once asked for a trade. If he had done so the NBA/WWE would have fined him. There is no doubt that the King was a bit butt-hurt for a couple of weeks after seeing his good friend Lebron S. Pippen jump ship, but after the meeting last Monday he is perfectly fine and knows that good things are in the near future for the Hornets. Chouest has been knocking on the door for months now, but he's about to tear it down ... and you people thought Mark Cuban was a good owner? just wait

TE
08-15-2010, 03:40 AM
lol son first of all Tony Parker and Manu have absolutely no business being mentioned in the same sentence with the King. second ... Paul never once asked for a trade. If he had done so the NBA/WWE would have fined him. There is no doubt that the King was a bit butt-hurt for a couple of weeks after seeing his good friend Lebron S. Pippen jump ship, but after the meeting last Monday he is perfectly fine and knows that good things are in the near future for the Hornets. Chouest has been knocking on the door for months now, but he's about to tear it down ... and you people thought Mark Cuban was a good owner? just wait

You're right, maybe mentioning Ginobili (championships from multiple leagues including the same league your beloved CP3 plays in, hence, NBA; Gold medal to add to that after beating a USA powerhouse team) and Parker (multiple NBA titles [same league your beloved CP3 plays in, again]; finals MVP) in the same sentence as CP3 is wrong, oh wait... wait, there's a catch to this aint there? :toast

I honestly hope you are right, if NO becomes relevant again, I'll actually look forward to something. I've always wanted to go see a NO Hornets ball game, maybe visit some famous landmarks, gamble a bit, party at renowned get together spots. Hence, more of a reason to visit NO.

BRHornet45
08-15-2010, 03:47 AM
You're right, maybe mentioning Ginobili (championships from multiple leagues including the same league your beloved CP3 plays in, hence, NBA; Gold medal to add to that after beating a USA powerhouse team) and Parker (multiple NBA titles [same league your beloved CP3 plays in, again]; finals MVP) in the same sentence as CP3 is wrong, oh wait... wait, there's a catch to this aint there? :toast

I honestly hope you are right, if NO becomes relevant again, I'll actually look forward to something. I've always wanted to go see a NO Hornets ball game, maybe visit some famous landmarks, gamble a bit, party at renowned get together spots. Hence, more of a reason to visit NO.

son come down during football season and its crazy ... and yes its always been that way but of course I expect the bandwagon to be even stronger this season. however son I invite you on to our bandwagon with King Paul RIGHT NOW .... jump on now and you will look like a legit fan 1 year from now. Once Melo signs with us anyone who becomes a Hornet fan will automatically be considered fake. jump on now son I personally invite.

jeebus
04-28-2011, 09:21 PM
sons I GUARANTEE you that 1 year from today King Paul will be sitting on top of the world because the Hornets lineup will be stacked. The 2010-11 season will definitely be a playoff year, but once Chouest gets complete control of the team we will be stacked more than Roger Clemens bra. King Paul knows the local big dawg billionaire is nearing complete control of the team from that cuckold bitch Shinn and the Hornets will sign Melo after this season. The King is already campaigning to bring Melo to the N.O. ... book it

***PLZ REMEMBER THIS POST***
:lol

4>0rings
04-28-2011, 09:22 PM
*remembered*

Reck
04-28-2011, 09:24 PM
LOL New Orleans saw the last of Chris Paul.

Spur-Addict
04-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Melo?

What The Fuck?........

davethedope
04-28-2011, 09:25 PM
signing Melo? You must be getting your info from Chris Brussard's barber.