PDA

View Full Version : RJ: It's raining men

doobs
08-16-2010, 11:20 AM
http://mediatakeout.com/42948/chilllld_we_got_pics_of_nba_superstar_richard_jeff erson____and_his_boys____looking_sweeter_than_a_ba g_of_jellybeans.html

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1281965686richard_cruise1.jpg

tp2021
08-16-2010, 11:21 AM
Just don't suck, RJ!

EmptyMan
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
http://gallery.roadbikereview.com/data/roadbike/500/facepalm_ATHF.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Oh, sweet Jesus.

balli
08-16-2010, 11:25 AM
:lmao

And he's not a superstar, he is looking pretty ssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper!!! though.

benefactor
lol

superbigtime
ANY chance a woman took that picture?

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 11:26 AM
wow.

benefactor
08-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Dick hanging out with the dicks...nothing to see here.

Chomag
08-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Dear God! The man is going to have nothing left come season time.:lol

benefactor
08-16-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm putting money on the guy to the far right being the designated catcher.

EmptyMan
08-16-2010, 11:31 AM
It's actually more impressive knowing he is able to throw down those monstrous dunks. If you go full popped collar you cannot maintain that ability.

superbigtime
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
anyone surprised?

mrsmaalox
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Is that guy holding one drink with 6 straws? :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-16-2010, 11:36 AM

Sadly.

benefactor
08-16-2010, 11:37 AM
I just noticed that...lolwtf.

MavDynasty
08-16-2010, 11:38 AM
This picture changed my opinion of him from possibly gay to Yes he is gay

superbigtime
08-16-2010, 11:38 AM
A couple of these guys including RJ are in their skivvies and a pair of shorts are on the table in foreground. wtf RJ

Dex
08-16-2010, 11:39 AM
If there was any question, I'm pretty sure this picture blows it right out of the water.

elemento
08-16-2010, 11:40 AM
just lol

Chieflion
08-16-2010, 11:40 AM
LMAO cup with 6 straws.
LMAO NBA superstar.
LMAO Luke Walton.
LMAO everyone in the photo looking like complete dorks.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-16-2010, 11:41 AM
All of our thoughts have been confirmed

LoneStarState'sPride
08-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Dear God in heaven.

TIMMYD!
08-16-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't know if the black guy has a huge dick or a boner but something weird is going on there. (Although it's probably the former knowing black guys)

elemento
08-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Is the guy on his left Luke Walton ?

bobby4germany
08-16-2010, 11:44 AM
http://www.thefunnyimages.com/wp-content/uploads/santas-son-is-a-gay.JPG

Chieflion
08-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Is the guy on his left Luke Walton ?

Yeah, that's him all right. They are always together.

bigzak25
08-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey if RJ is gay that's fine with me.

All I care about is his defense and his ability to put those corner 3's in the hoop.

But I do admit I would not want to be in the shower with him at the same time.

Also,

this thread is not complete without this video...:lol

hGLZqDXau98&a

benefactor
08-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Where the John Amaechi troll when you need him?

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey if RJ is gay that's fine with me.

All I care about is his defense and his ability to put those corner 3's in the hoop.

But I do admit I would not want to be in the shower with him at the same time.

I would have thought he'd play tighter d if this is true.

balli
08-16-2010, 11:50 AM
If that photo goes viral, he might as well just come out. Go on Oprah's couch, the cover of people, ride a parade float. I mean shit, everybody KNOWS. At this point he might as well get credit for being the first openly gay male professional American athlete.

And then his teammates can all pony up to build him his own, personal locker room.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Wait, just because he likes semen enemas...does that make him gay?

RJ: Doctor that's not my bellybutton.
Doctor: It's OK, that's not my finger.
RJ: OHHHHH YEEAAHAAAHHHH

wildbill2u
08-16-2010, 11:58 AM
It's actually more impressive knowing he is able to throw down those monstrous dunks. If you go full popped collar you cannot maintain that ability.

Please don't go into detail about full popped collar. This is one of those dont ask, don't tell moments.

tp2021
08-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Somebody please call Pistons<Spurs to this thread immediately!

JMarkJohns
08-16-2010, 12:04 PM
If there was any question, I'm pretty sure this picture blows it right out of the water.

It appears as though every one of them was blown right out of the water.

Fabbs
08-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Is he gay? :rollin

Wonder when Bumford and Popavich will have similar photos "come out" for their dogged pursuit of Findawg and RJ.
T_Park will you be posting any photos of Buford and Pop? In you memoirs maybe?

Destro
08-16-2010, 12:17 PM
none of yall really care if he is gay though right? I don't

TinTin
08-16-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't know if the black guy has a huge dick or a boner but something weird is going on there. (Although it's probably the former knowing black guys)

It is the hand of the 2nd guy from the left

Ginobilly
08-16-2010, 12:19 PM
WGAF! As long as he helps the Spurs win the 2011 championship, us Spurs shouldn't care what his sexual orientation is. You have our full support RJ!!!! Don't worry what homophobic basketball fans think about you and Luke.

xtremesteven33
08-16-2010, 12:24 PM
I dont want a gay man in my basketball "fox hole"...just sayin....

PDXSpursFan
08-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Logical Explanation: RJ and Luke are hanging out and a group of gay fans ask them for a pic together :rolleyes

Shelly
08-16-2010, 12:48 PM
I haven't seen guys where shorts that short since the '80s!

xtremesteven33
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM
"Jefferson Sucks" just took on a whole new meaning....

clambake
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM
they took off their pants..........and are sharing a drink made of......

uh oh.

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 12:53 PM
uh Ok this confirms it. Hes gay.

So what??? Year 2 in Pop's system...he better "just not suck" and hes fine with me

TimmehC
08-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Logical Explanation: RJ and Luke are hanging out and a group of gay fans ask them for a pic together :rolleyes

....after taking their pants off.

xtremesteven33
08-16-2010, 12:56 PM
uh Ok this confirms it. Hes gay.

So what??? Year 2 in Pop's system...he better "just not suck" and hes fine with me

Impossible to me...I have no high expectations from this guy anymore...having a gay guy on your team will be viewed as a weak spot by opposing teams. Who wouldnt have confidence scoring points against a gay guy....no pun intended...

ChumpDumper
08-16-2010, 01:00 PM
http://mediatakeout.com/42948/chilllld_we_got_pics_of_nba_superstar_richard_jeff erson____and_his_boys____looking_sweeter_than_a_ba g_of_jellybeans.html

I've never seen so many tall gay dudes.

I wonder how they met Dave Foley.

Lebowski Brickowski
08-16-2010, 01:02 PM
That's not gay, that's just "European."

Homeland Security
08-16-2010, 01:03 PM
When Tim said to RJ, "don't suck," he was talking about locker room etiquette, not game play.

Juanobili
08-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Holy shit lol

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 01:07 PM
That's not gay, that's just "European."

I might be able overlook the gay shorts, the gay pose, the popped collar, the big black bulge.

But the most condeming piece of evidence has to be the 6 straws.

jimo2305
08-16-2010, 01:07 PM
i just figured he'd be much taller compared to those guys O.o

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Impossible to me...I have no high expectations from this guy anymore...having a gay guy on your team will be viewed as a weak spot by opposing teams. Who wouldnt have confidence scoring points against a gay guy....no pun intended...

Not quite sure if you are joking or not, but hey Ill laugh at a gay joke and make fun of what RJ puts in his butt...but to think teams actually try to exploit rj BECAUSE hes gay is dumb. They will exploit him bc hes lost laterall quickness and bc he'll be 6'7 playing the 4 when pop goes crazy. I doubt any coach will say lets go at Richard bc hes gay.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Gary Neal better stay on RJ's good side or he might find himself at the end of a train himself.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Not quite sure if you are joking or not, but hey Ill laugh at a gay joke and make fun of what RJ puts in his butt...but to think teams actually try to exploit rj BECAUSE hes gay is dumb. They will exploit him bc hes lost laterall quickness and bc he'll be 6'7 playing the 4 when pop goes crazy. I doubt any coach will say lets go at Richard bc hes gay.

This is the most intelligent post on this thread and yet it still works in "hey Ill laugh at a gay joke and make fun of what RJ puts in his butt".

tp2021
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
"Jefferson Sucks" just took on a whole new meaning....

Not really.

beachwood
08-16-2010, 01:16 PM

You're fucking retarded.

timtonymanurich
08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Jefferson was engaged to a HOT shortie before he was traded to Spurs, and all but left her at the alter after he was traded. I DOUBT he's gay. Bi- perhaps....

doobs
08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Any photoshop experts wanna take a stab at whether this is a legit picture?

Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.

slick'81
08-16-2010, 01:24 PM
wow just wow thats fruity

benefactor
08-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Though MediaTakeOut is a gossip site, most of the stuff they report is legit.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Any photoshop experts wanna take a stab at whether this is a legit picture?

Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.

Why would someone fake a picture of a gay guy hanging out with other gay guys?

Dex
08-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Though MediaTakeOut is a gossip site, most of the stuff they report is legit.

:lmao nice avatar.

2Cleva
08-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Is that Kareem Rush on the far left?

Bruno
08-16-2010, 01:38 PM
First, I don't care if RJ is gay or not.
Second, I don't see how this picture somewhat show his gayness.

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 01:40 PM

C'mon man

Dex
08-16-2010, 01:42 PM

Agreed to the first point. As for the second..

Do you hang around with all your guy friends in your underwear / short-shorts, apparently drinking from the same drink? (The six straws could be a coincidence...but they also could not).

Hell, this situation may not even be gay...but it sure does look like it.

benefactor
08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Agreed to the first point. As for the second..

Do you hang around with all your guy friends in your underwear / short-shorts, apparently drinking from the same drink? (The six straws could be a coincidence...but they also could not).

TBQH...it matters little whether he is gay or not. RJ is an easy target and making fun of him never gets old. It just is what it is.

doobs
08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
This photo is TOO gay, IMO. Either it's a joke, or it's a photoshop.

If RJ and Lukey and Kareem were gay for each other, I'd expect them to be more discreet about it.

lefty
08-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Damn RJ really took it to the hole

That's how you get free throws

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 01:55 PM
(The six straws could be a coincidence...but they also could not).

When's the last time you had 6 straws in a glass that were all yours??? I might have been 5 or 6.

It would not be any bigger a coincidence of him accidentally slipping, pulling down another man's pants, and landing with his mouth on a dick.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 01:56 PM

Well, I only see four straws.

I don't really see the gayness in sharing a drink with some friends and wearing short-shorts while the weather was likely very hot. It's sure that these guys don't wear "virile" clothes but I don't see how it makes him gay.

Sisk
08-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Fuck

xtremesteven33
08-16-2010, 02:00 PM

You're fucking retarded.

Coaches wont scheme against RJ cause hes gay. Players who already know hes gay wont view him as a threat. Believe me. It seems many guys here have forgotten high school and middle school.

No one would be threatened by him. Hes a gay guy. The only way he would be able to get any kind of real respect from other NBA players would be him earning it by playing hard nosed defense or scoring at will. Both at which we all know he doesnt do.

It seems like most players dont like RJ to begin with either. From watching basketball it seems like most players dont have a ton of respect for him. Add in the fact that hes a closet homosexual that everyone pretty much knows....Hes a butt of alot of locker room jokes and that is enough to be viewed as a weak spot on a championship team.

Sisk
08-16-2010, 02:00 PM
If that photo goes viral, he might as well just come out. Go on Oprah's couch, the cover of people, ride a parade float. I mean shit, everybody KNOWS. At this point he might as well get credit for being the first openly gay male professional American athlete.

And then his teammates can all pony up to build him his own, personal locker room.

I thought this same thing tbh

balli
08-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Are you kidding me? That picture's gayer than show tunes. There's a guy with a pirate crest on his shirt. There are bulging penises in short shorts. There's a fruity beverage complete with multiple straws. I mean, it pretty much looks like the cast from Queer Eye. What naive bubble are you living in where that picture's not the gayest thing you've ever seen?

Personally, I think that picture is so over the top gay that it has to be a photoshop job. If it isn't, then hell, RJ isn't just gay- he's utterly flaming.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 02:04 PM
http://givemetherock.com/wp-content/uploads/tony-parker.jpg

I guess TP is also gay... :rolleyes

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 02:05 PM

Yes. This is why we should trade him for Chris Paul.

doobs
08-16-2010, 02:06 PM

no, just creepy and foreign

Dex
08-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Well, I only see four straws.

I don't really see the gayness in sharing a drink with some friends and wearing short-shorts while the weather was likely very hot. It's sure that these guys don't wear "virile" clothes but I don't see how it makes him gay.

I would normally concede to the wisdom of Bruno...but we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

IMO, this picture looks more homo than hetero. Sure, excuses can be made for everything, but first appearances are what they are.

Quite honestly, as long as he shows up on the goddamn court next season, hits his threes, and plays like he deserves the money the Spurs gave him, I could really care less.

And this thread is useless without....

9ild8w0rHQU

howbouthemspurs
08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
That explains everything!

beachwood
08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Coaches wont scheme against RJ cause hes gay. Players who already know hes gay wont view him as a threat. Believe me. It seems many guys here have forgotten high school and middle school.

No one would be threatened by him. Hes a gay guy. The only way he would be able to get any kind of real respect from other NBA players would be him earning it by playing hard nosed defense or scoring at will. Both at which we all know he doesnt do.

It seems like most players dont like RJ to begin with either. From watching basketball it seems like most players dont have a ton of respect for him. Add in the fact that hes a closet homosexual that everyone pretty much knows....Hes a butt of alot of locker room jokes and that is enough to be viewed as a weak spot on a championship team.

With all due respect, you should just stop. You're getting dumber by the second with your takes. Maybe I have forgotten about high school and middle school because I'm a grown man and don't act the way I did when I was 13. I'm sorry that you do. But you should really grow up.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I can't start new threads but would someone please start a "Trade RJ for Britney Griner" thread? I think we could use his toughness.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 02:28 PM
I would normally concede to the wisdom of Bruno...but we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

IMO, this picture looks more homo than hetero. Sure, excuses can be made for everything, but first appearances are what they are.

I definitively agree that this picture looks a little gay but it's far from meaning that he is gay. It's not like he is kissing another guy. Heck, maybe some guys on the pictures are gays. Straight guys can have gay friends.

RJ said that he isn't gay. Given that I don't care about it and that I've no reason to be interested in his private life, I don't see the point of calling him gay because of a "strange" pic.

xtremesteven33
08-16-2010, 02:30 PM
With all due respect, you should just stop. You're getting dumber by the second with your takes. Maybe I have forgotten about high school and middle school because I'm a grown man and don't act the way I did when I was 13. I'm sorry that you do. But you should really grow up.

Its ok if youre offended. I dont hate gay people. I just say what I think. I say what I evaluate. Not everyone is Pro-Gay. Ask Tim Hardaway. Plus most athletes cant say what they really feel. For fear of losing endorsements and hearing critisism from people such as yourself.

I dont care if hes gay or not on a personal level. But I love my Spurs. Going from a hard nosed, take no prisoners, dirty playing Bruce Bowen to this is pretty dissapointing. Being a closet gay guy doesnt bode well with me and maybe for most of the Spurs players also. They wont come out and say it though...

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 02:30 PM
I definitively agree that this picture looks a little gay but it's far from meaning that he is gay. It's not like he is kissing another guy. Heck, maybe some guys on the pictures are gays. Straight guys can have gay friends.

RJ said that he isn't gay. Given that I don't care about it and that I've no reason to be interested in his private life, I don't see the point of calling him gay because of a "strange" pic.

Yes, straight guys can have gay friends but they don't suck each other's wieners. That's where the grey area turns black or white.

ChumpDumper
08-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Many posters here seem really interested in this.

A little too interested....

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 02:38 PM
This just in. The Spurs are going to discontinue Richard Jefferson jerseys and instead offer an RJ chaps and spurs kit.

dickface
08-16-2010, 02:41 PM
I don't really see the gayness in sharing a drink with some friends and wearing short-shorts

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 02:43 PM
There sure are a lot of insecure posters on this board.

Hooks
08-16-2010, 02:43 PM

I wouldn't call him gay just based on this photo but c'mon, dude canceled his 2 million dollar wedding with a fine ass chick like it was nothing. He's always seen hanging out with Luke, there have been a bunch of rumors etc. and now this photo comes out.

I personally could care less if RJ is gay, he's the same person he's always been, nothing has changed. I don't judge people based on their sexual preference like most idiotic people do.

The NBA is filled with a bunch of dumb asses, I'd bet almost every NBA player is homophobic. Of course RJ would deny it, his friends probably wouldn't accept him being gay. The ONLY NBA player to come out of the closet was Amaechi in 2007, just 3 years ago.

TD 21
08-16-2010, 02:53 PM

You can't be serious?

Everything about it screams gay.

The picture you posted of Parker appears to be a photo shoot. It's not unheard of for professional athletes to do photo shoots with their shirts off.

This is different. Very different.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 02:56 PM
I personally could care less if RJ is gay, he's the same person he's always been, nothing has changed. I don't judge people based on their sexual preference like most idiotic people do.

Get off your highhorse.
I really don't think anyone here is judging RJ on his sexual preference.
I'll be first in line cheering him on when he does something on the court worth of the money he is making.

But the orignal picture is so gay that is just makes me giggle and I can't help but laugh at him putting other men's tallywhackers in his poop hole.

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Everything about it screams gay.

Everything about saying something "screams gay" is even gayer.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 03:04 PM

LMAO.
I have a mental image of the fat gay guy from Modern Family saying this to the red head gay guy.

eric365
08-16-2010, 03:07 PM
First I'm Ok with RJ being gay if this true. He can do everything he want as long as we don't have private pictures scandal ala George Hill

And that's true that we have seen picture way more gay in the past with persons not gay:
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3365/mavsfc7.png

I just found the situation really funny and I can't wait to see what Pistons<Spurs will do with such material :lol

cheguevara
08-16-2010, 03:09 PM

Tell me thy company, and I'll tell thee what thou art.
- Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

Tell me with whom thou art found, and I will tell thee who thou art.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

Tell me the company you keep, and I'll tell you what you are.
- French, Spanish, English, Dutch proverb

Tell me who's your friend and I'll tell you who you are.
- Russian proverb

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
- Philippine proverb

Tell me your company, and I'll tell you who you are.
- Irish proverb

Tell me your company, and I'll tell you your manners.
- English proverb

Tell me with whom thou goest and I'll tell thee what thou doest.
- English proverb

Tell me with whom you go, and I'll tell you what you do.
- English proverb

Siebzehn50
08-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Who cares, seriously? I mean who cares at all? His sexual orientation doesn't matter at all. If he's gay then that's awesome and I hope that he is able to open up about it someday. If he isn't then that's awesome and I hope people stop insinuating things about him because of their own insecurities and bigotry.

Homophobia in sports is a sad thing and hopefully there will be a time when gay sports players (of which there are probably quite a few) are able to be public about it and not ridiculed.

It's sad that criminals in sports are run-of-the-mill and nobody cares at all but any hint that a man is interested in other men and they need their own locker room or shouldn't be on the team or are weak etc. It's disgusting to be honest.

As for the picture, nothing about it screams gay to me. No, they don't look like lumberjacks, but a lumberjack can be gay as well. They look different than the average American man, but they wouldn't look out of place in Europe at all.

TD 21
08-16-2010, 03:10 PM

How so?

First I'm Ok with RJ being gay if this true. He can do everything he want as long as we don't have private pictures scandal ala George Hill

And that's true that we have seen picture way more gay in the past with persons not gay:

I just found the situation really funny and I can't wait to see what Pistons<Spurs will do with such material :lol

Again, that's a photo shoot. Obviously whoever put the thing together requested they do something stupid like that.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 03:11 PM

Wait...is this pic supposed to back up your statement???

eric365
08-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Wait...is this pic supposed to back up your statement???

Would you do a picture like this with your boss if he ask it ?

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Would you do a picture like this with your boss if he ask it ?

If I was getting paid Dirk's money, I would do it naked with a ball gag in my mouth.

doobs
08-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Who cares, seriously? I mean who cares at all? His sexual orientation doesn't matter at all. If he's gay then that's awesome and I hope that he is able to open up about it someday. If he isn't then that's awesome and I hope people stop insinuating things about him because of their own insecurities and bigotry.

Homophobia in sports is a sad thing and hopefully there will be a time when gay sports players (of which there are probably quite a few) are able to be public about it and not ridiculed.

It's sad that criminals in sports are run-of-the-mill and nobody cares at all but any hint that a man is interested in other men and they need their own locker room or shouldn't be on the team or are weak etc. It's disgusting to be honest.

As for the picture, nothing about it screams gay to me. No, they don't look like lumberjacks, but a lumberjack can be gay as well. They look different than the average American man, but they wouldn't look out of place in Europe at all.

Who cares that you want to know who cares?

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 03:21 PM
By the way, Mediatakeout is the "news source" that started the rumor that Jefferson was gay in 2006, but they couldn't possibly have an interest in "proving" the rumor that they started . . . Right? They also started a gay rumor about Mike Piazza.

If you look at the link, there is also a picture of Jefferson with his girlfriend. I guess you always take your beard with you on a gay holiday? I'm asking you guys because you seem to know so much about what and who is gay.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 03:28 PM
No, they don't look like lumberjacks, but a lumberjack can be gay as well.

About the only thing that could make this picture gayer would be if they were dressed like lumberjacks.

ceperez
08-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Sheesh.... this is probably a photo of a bunch of ex-Arizona wildcat players.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Sheesh.... this is probably a photo of a bunch of ex-Arizona wildcat players.

From left to right:
Big John Thomas, Crazy Balls Bruce, RJ, Walton, Short Stack, and Cornhole Mike.

Leonard Curse
08-16-2010, 03:37 PM
If I was getting paid Dirk's money, I would do it naked with a ball gag in my mouth.

:lmao

oh crap
08-16-2010, 03:38 PM
like we didn't already know he smokes pole.

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I was definitely justified in avoiding this thread upon first sight.

Dick hanging out with the dicks...nothing to see here.

I suppose we should be thankful that with those pants it wasn't a pic with he and his boys and their dicks hanging out . . .

Silver&Black
08-16-2010, 03:39 PM
That shit is as gay as gay can get....

iminol
08-16-2010, 03:48 PM
'Don't suck RJ'

TD 21
08-16-2010, 03:48 PM
By the way, Mediatakeout is the "news source" that started the rumor that Jefferson was gay in 2006, but they couldn't possibly have an interest in "proving" the rumor that they started . . . Right? They also started a gay rumor about Mike Piazza.

If you look at the link, there is also a picture of Jefferson with his girlfriend. I guess you always take your beard with you on a gay holiday? I'm asking you guys because you seem to know so much about what and who is gay.

You're buying that? With his money and relative fame, you think it would be that difficult for him to have a chick with him at times to throw people off the scent?

This is a guy who seems fairly intelligent and just last year denied these rumors, so you know he's aware of them.

Admittedly, this is probably reading too much into that photo, but look at the lack of connection between them.

It sounds as though you're "butthurt" (I only used it because of how appropriate it is for this thread...that's right, I'm not above the occasional cheap joke myself) because you're perceiving many in this thread to be ignorant.

Like cantthinkofanything said, get off your high horse. Are we being somewhat presumptuous and jumping to conclusions? Yes. But short of the guy flat out coming out and admitting it (which is highly unlikely, at least while he's still playing), what more do you want? We're not talking about putting someone in jail here, we can go with "inconclusive evidence" and gut feel on this one.

Honestly, of the two photos, which do you find to be more convincing?

TJastal
08-16-2010, 04:02 PM
The homer butthurt in this thread is palpable.

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 04:03 PM

I dont think youve ever played basketball

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Using the term "butthurt" is kind of gay.

Leonard Curse
08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
i gotta admit this pic is pretty gay, however like everyone else i agree that its really none of our business unless its the reason for him sucking and getting on tims nerves on court then i do have a problem with it because it affects the team. this also makes me think is this why he left his wife at the alter? haha its human nature to try and put the pieces together. oh and is this why they call him princess peanut? lol

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Theres gay in a joke sense...see Tp and Dirk/nash/cube photo.

Then theres gay in the real OP photo sense.

We all know the difference.

DynastySpurs210
08-16-2010, 04:08 PM
OMG! :lmao

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 04:12 PM

It looks like right before the took the picture, RJ realized how gay this was going to turn out. They probably had all just finished sharing a Pina Colada with extra rum then posed for a quick pic. As RJ sees the reflection of the picture in the photographers glasses, warning bells start to go off.

SenorSpur
08-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Good heavans.

In the name of all that is good, pure and holy.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Gay or straight, Dick is gonna be a financial albatross to the spurs for the next 4 years, pretty much the same way Walton is to the lakers, except on almost double the scale.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 04:14 PM
It looks like right before the took the picture, RJ realized how gay this was going to turn out. They probably had all just finished sharing a Pina Colada with extra rum then posed for a quick pic. As RJ sees the reflection of the picture in the photographers glasses, warning bells start to go off.

He's the only one not smiling lol.

Stringer_Bell
08-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Clearly, those no excuse for those men to be wearing such short shorts. RJ is one of them!! :(

gospursgojas
08-16-2010, 04:19 PM
He's the only one not smiling lol.

The not smiling part makes his expression more gay.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Clearly, those no excuse for those men to be wearing such short shorts. RJ is one of them!! :(

There's too much for this not to be gay. There's not a single one of them who didn't gay it up. You've got the black guy in his underwear with his package bulging out with his arm around the white guy holding a drink with multiple straws. There's RJ with possibly underwear on and his v-neck open hanging down suggestively to his muscular shoulder, the short white guy with the poppsed collar, and the red head guy on the end, hands on hips with lips pursed. Miraculously, Luke Walton wearing tight purple shorts may be the least gay looking of this band of butt pirates.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 04:25 PM
And BTW, major props to doobs for throwing this hand grenade of an OP and then bailing. Not to mention the fact that "It's Raining Men" has been stuck in my head for several hours now.

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 04:27 PM
There's too much for this not to be gay. There's not a single one of them who didn't gay it up. You've got the black guy in his underwear with his package bulging out with his arm around the white guy holding a drink with multiple straws. There's RJ with possibly underwear on and his v-neck open hanging down suggestively to his muscular shoulder, the short white guy with the poppsed collar, and the red head guy on the end, hands on hips with lips pursed. Miraculously, Luke Walton wearing tight purple shorts may be the least gay looking of this band of butt pirates.

There is nothing homoerotic about this post . . . nope.

cantthinkofanything
08-16-2010, 04:30 PM
There is nothing homoerotic about this post . . . nope.

LMAO. Busted. At least I didn't describe anyone as "pouty" or "smoldering".

TD 21
08-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Homoerotic or not, I literally laughed out loud reading that post.

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 04:36 PM

lmao

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 04:39 PM
lukes goofy fucking smile makes me wonder where rj's left hand is.

DeadlyDynasty
08-16-2010, 04:42 PM
I've nearly pissed myself laughing already, and i'm only on page 2 of this thread :lmao

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 04:43 PM
http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1281965687richard_cruise2.jpg

TJastal
08-16-2010, 04:44 PM
lukes goofy fucking smile makes me wonder where rj's left hand is.

It probably ain't hanging limp, that's for sure.

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 04:45 PM
all i know is the dude on the far right is flaming and he's not trying to hide it.

ohmwrecker
08-16-2010, 04:48 PM
ZK46d6Jdhfk

DeadlyDynasty
08-16-2010, 04:49 PM

Look at her facial expression...she looks uncomfortable as shit...worst fake smile ever

Sisk
08-16-2010, 04:53 PM
This is the best comment from that link IMO

"THATS Y HE LEFT SHORTY AT THE ALTER.. HE CANT GO ALL THE WAY THREW WIT FAKIN HE NOT GAY.. U EVER HEARD HIM SPEAK.. SWEETER THAN PROJECT KOOL AID

DATS NOT ASHY"

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 04:56 PM
This is the best comment from that link IMO

"THATS Y HE LEFT SHORTY AT THE ALTER.. HE CANT GO ALL THE WAY THREW WIT FAKIN HE NOT GAY.. U EVER HEARD HIM SPEAK.. SWEETER THAN PROJECT KOOL AID

DATS NOT ASHY"

lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-16-2010, 05:03 PM
I think that's GIG on his right, and GIG is not gay...there's video evidence to prove he's no worse than bi-sexual. So I'd say that pic proves nothing.

(The straws in the cup prove that they may all be germaphobes though, which is a good thing.)

rr2418
08-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Jefferson was engaged to a HOT shortie before he was traded to Spurs, and all but left her at the alter after he was traded. I DOUBT he's gay. Bi- perhaps....

People who say they're bi just don't want to admit that they're gayer than a two dollar bill!

Agloco
08-16-2010, 05:09 PM

Look at her facial expression...she looks uncomfortable as shit...worst fake smile ever

All I know is......

Gimmie RJ's contract and that blonde he's sitting next to.....

And you can call me a fudge-packing butt-pirate till the cows come home.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 05:15 PM
All I know is......

Gimmie RJ's contract and that blonde he's sitting next to.....

And you can call me a fudge-packing butt-pirate till the cows come home.

Before you shoot your wad all over your keyboard, the "blonde" you are furiously jerking off too is most likely only posing for a picture and doesn't even know who Richard Jefferson is.

benefactor
08-16-2010, 05:34 PM
:lol

Agloco
08-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Before you shoot your wad all over your keyboard, the "blonde" you are furiously jerking off too is most likely only posing for a picture and doesn't even know who Richard Jefferson is.

Do continue to share your infinite wisdom with us. Perhaps you'd care to tell me whether or not I should choose paper or plastic at the checkout; or maybe you'd like accompany me to the restroom and help me shake after a good piss as well. On the way there you could share your thoughts on how easy it is to spot a homosexual based on two viral internet pictures. :rolleyes

Go back to sleep dumbass. You're worth a whole hell of a lot more to the world in a catatonic state.

DPG21920
08-16-2010, 05:51 PM
The only thing gay about RJ is his contract.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Do continue to share your infinite wisdom with us. Perhaps you'd care to tell me whether or not I should choose paper or plastic at the checkout; or maybe you'd like accompany me to the restroom and help me shake after a good piss as well. On the way there you could share your thoughts on how easy it is to spot a homosexual based on two viral internet pictures. :rolleyes

Go back to sleep dumbass. You're worth a whole hell of a lot more to the world in a catatonic state.

So dumbass, you actually believe that is RJ's new girlfriend, posing stiffly for the camera.. his arm slung back not even touching her? LOL.

Maybe you do need someone to help you out with daily decision making.

DPG21920
08-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Some people here are really lame. I care about basketball, not what he does on his own time.

SpursRulez4eVeR
08-16-2010, 05:58 PM
dick must be grabbing some ass with his left hand...

5in10
08-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Nice to know he's training and working on his jumpshot so far this offseason.

Killakobe81
08-16-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm putting money on the guy to the far right being the designated catcher.

LOL not that there is anything wrong with that ...but THAT (bolded) is funny!

slick'81
08-16-2010, 06:36 PM
they take the saying let it all hang out to a whole new level

blkroadrunners
08-16-2010, 06:39 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/35am544.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/21aagrn.jpg

I gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 06:50 PM

What is that, a giant banana they're riding?

doobs
08-16-2010, 06:54 PM

Maybe that kind of activity isn't allowed by his contract.

Void!

JustinJDW
08-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Now I'm not usually down with all the RJ is gay jokes, but I have to admit, that shit looks pretty damn gay. The way I see it, there are only three explanations. No, four.

A. The picture is photoshopped.
B. Richard Jefferson is gay.
C. They all took the picture as a gay joke.
D. Its not photoshooped, but RJ isn't gay and this wasn't a joke. This picture is just them on their trip to Europe. The picture is just gay looking. This is probably it.

Either way, I don't care if RJ is gay or isn't. Its his life. As long as he plays hard as a Spur, I'm cool.

Tp9gospursgo
08-16-2010, 06:58 PM
:lol at luke waltons purple shorts

TJastal
08-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Now I'm not usually down with all the RJ is gay jokes, but I have to admit, that shit looks pretty damn gay. The way I see it, there are only three explanations. No, four.

A. The picture is photoshopped.
B. Richard Jefferson is gay.
C. They all took the picture as a gay joke.
D. Its not photoshooped, but RJ isn't gay and this wasn't a joke. This picture is just them on their trip to Europe. The picture is just gay looking. This is probably it.

Either way, I don't care if RJ is gay or isn't. Its his life. As long as he plays hard as a Spur, I'm cool.

Oooo you naughtie boy

TJastal
08-16-2010, 07:09 PM
AAAHHHHHHH, Guys we can understand why he broke up with his long time girlfriend now eeehhh boys?

He's livin' la vida loca now, hustlin' and rappin', riding inflatable bananas, pinching other men's buttcheeks, and getting his pose on for da white girls.

blkroadrunners
08-16-2010, 07:11 PM
What is that, a giant banana they're riding?

:lol They love their banana long.

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Look, this was obviously staged. They're most likely just having some fun with the gay jokes.

RJ's probably laughing his ass off right now, playing into the gay rumors/jokes. He's gotta be thinking, "I, like, totally made the Paparazzi look so foolish. Like, they can't honestly think I'm gay now, I mean, like, there's totally no way a gay man would dress "gay" with his friends if he didn't want to be thought of as 'gay'."

Marco
08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
LMAO seven pages.

spizzle_tronk
08-16-2010, 07:32 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/9i4nAuoBcoa8oaj6h5eD79OXo1_400.jpg

4>0rings
08-16-2010, 07:34 PM
All we can hope is that RJ is the pitcher and not the catcher. Does that make you less gay?

SpursTillTheEnd
08-16-2010, 07:36 PM
THATS Y HE LEFT SHORTY AT THE ALTER.. HE CANT GO ALL THE WAY THREW WIT FAKIN HE NOT GAY.. U EVER HEARD HIM SPEAK.. SWEETER THAN PROJECT KOOL AID < lmao, aint luke walton a laker? so hes gay too

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 07:43 PM
All we can hope is that RJ is the pitcher and not the catcher. Does that make you less gay?

All I can hope for is that he finds a niche in his second year and improves significantly on the three-point shooting.

If Liberace were alive and capable of playing some D and hitting the corner 3, I'd butter his muffins (and by butter his muffins, I mean I'd partake in some extremely gay activity, just to be clear -- his muffins would receive the man butter, to be even more clear).

J_Paco
08-16-2010, 08:19 PM
That photo doesn't help Richard with the rumors about his sexual preference. I could really give a shit about whether Jefferson prefers men, women or both, though. What matters to me is that he plays well this up-coming season and puts forth a much better effort. We'll see.

ezau
08-16-2010, 08:26 PM

This is the official confirmation that he's gay LMAO

DMX7
08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
hm.... hm..... not sure what to think of this.

Fabbs
08-16-2010, 08:36 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/9i4nAuoBcoa8oaj6h5eD79OXo1_400.jpg
:lol
Photoshop! Photoshop!

rodrick
08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Garret Temple just tweeted:

GTemp2: Man my boy @George_Hill3 jus put me on game about some pics on media takeout. Really bruh??

then Dejuan retweeted that!!!

20beastie45
08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Oh no!

Sense
08-16-2010, 09:27 PM

GTemp2: Man my boy @George_Hill3 jus put me on game about some pics on media takeout. Really bruh??

lol DeJuan just finished with a "smh" :lol

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
lmao temple blair and hill.

JRPOLOBOY
08-16-2010, 09:37 PM
damn is this for real?

Oink Oink
08-16-2010, 09:40 PM

:rollinlol

DAF86
08-16-2010, 10:13 PM
I never bealived the rumours of RJ beign gay, now I do.

Sisk
08-16-2010, 10:23 PM
The most important question is missing tbh..

Who receives? Luke or RJ?

I'm putting my money on Luke

Fabbs
08-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Maybe that kind of activity isn't allowed by his contract.

Void!
oh that would be sweet.

redzero
08-16-2010, 10:43 PM
I have to commend the Spurs and Lakers for being so open-minded about who they have on their teams.

SpursTillTheEnd
08-16-2010, 10:44 PM
lmao my nigga hill,blair and temple, they bout to clown rj all season, damn i hope rj gets clowned so much bye them that he begs to get traded that would be nice

TJastal
08-16-2010, 10:52 PM
This is the official confirmation that he's gay LMAO

I think the only ones left who still believe that blonde chick was RJ's girlfriend is this retard here

http://a.imageshack.us/img820/4683/retardf.jpg

and Agloco :lol

Indazone
08-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Holy crap this thread is an instant classic lol

Indazone
08-16-2010, 11:01 PM

Yeah? How are teams going to exploit this weakness? Lets see...

Distract him with gay cheerleaders? Have their center bend over and drop his trousers thus distracting him so he misses his three pointer? I think he does that normally. Oh wait, scoring on him is what you said...oh yes, tell the opposing player to present his butt so he has to extend his hand to stop getting backed down, thus distracting his defensive skills and gets dunked on right? :rolleyes

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 11:12 PM
If a team had an openly gay teammate and they were grown-ass men who could accept him as such, I'm guessing it'd be an asset. I'd probably ask him to play it up and get all dainty and friendly out on the court -- NBA players have been know to be a lot of things, comfortable with homosexuality is generally not one of 'em.

Here's to the opposition parting the seas as if they've seen Moses and/or running from RJ as to not contract the AIDS or whatnot. If RJ could play into their fears, regardless if there's any truth to 'em, it might be just as beneficial to the team as a 45% clip from the corner 3.

Some see the glass half empty, others see a gay man and run.

Kori Ellis
08-16-2010, 11:14 PM
I don't know why so many of you (supposedly) heterosexual men are so interested whether he's gay or not. :lol

The picture is funny though - if for no other reason, Luke Walton's shorts.

And yes, that's Kareem Rush and also U of Missouri basketball player and son of Nuggets Owner, Josh Kroenke. The other two guys, who knows.

Indazone
08-16-2010, 11:20 PM
If a team had an openly gay teammate and they were grown-ass men who could accept him as such, I'm guessing it'd be an asset. I'd probably ask him to play it up and get all dainty and friendly out on the court -- NBA players have been know to be a lot of things, comfortable with homosexuality is generally not one of 'em.

Here's to the opposition parting the seas as if they've seen Moses and/or running from RJ as to not contract the AIDS or whatnot. If RJ could play into their fears, regardless if there's any truth to 'em, it might be just as beneficial to the team as a 45% clip from the corner 3.

Some see the glass half empty, others see a gay man and run.

Remember all the crap Magic Johnson got when he told the basketball world he had AIDS? Lot of NBA players said they wouldn't play if he stepped on the court. Yeah I know that was BS but it is what happened.

TJastal
08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
I don't know why so many of you (supposedly) heterosexual men are so interested whether he's gay or not. :lol

And yes, that's Kareem Rush and also U of Missouri basketball player and son of Nuggets Owner, Josh Kroenke. The other two guys, who knows.

Dejuan Hill, Garret Temple, & George Hill seem to find it "interesting" ..

gameFACE
08-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Maybe RJ will have a chip on his penis and play better this season.

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Remember all the crap Magic Johnson got when he told the basketball world he had AIDS? Lot of NBA players said they wouldn't play if he stepped on the court. Yeah I know that was BS but it is what happened.

I'm sure it's gotten better but it ain't got that much better. I honestly can't imagine how much shit the legitimately gay teammates have to take/hear in order to not be outed.

People aren't as ignorant to HIV and AIDS these days and/or the gay community but "aren't as" only means they're less ignorant, not devoid of ignorance.

Indazone
08-16-2010, 11:36 PM

HALLELUJAH!!

zcjNuAsMT-E

Blackjack
08-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Sorry, don't want to rain on the "parade" but this has to be noted:

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/avatars/1280410264-9513-wiggerjpg.jpg

I hope TooGoon4TV is a real dude.

koriwhat
08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
who gives a shit... just play some basketball and "don't suck"!

gospursgojas
08-17-2010, 01:56 AM
Wow fellow Spurs teammates making fun of a teammate. This cant be good

DJ Mbenga
08-17-2010, 02:02 AM
the spurs and lakers should collude to keep RJ and walton away from each other. maybe that will revive each of their careers.

DrSteffo
08-17-2010, 02:52 AM
Classic thread :lmao

I just wonder if him not really fitting in with the team has anything to do with him riding on big bananas together with his buddies and similar stuff. I don't care if hes gay or not, just want him to be focused on basketball...RJ please don't suck next season...

ChumpDumper
08-17-2010, 02:59 AM
The most important question is missing tbh..

Who receives? Luke or RJ?

I'm putting my money on LukeThat is the most important question to you?

FkLA
08-17-2010, 03:11 AM
hahahah instant classic

holy fucking shit :lmao

Ghazi
08-17-2010, 03:41 AM
good stuff.

ezau
08-17-2010, 04:07 AM
http://l.yimg.com/l/im_siggas_IrHK0QFXk4nUXwhtJ.w---y626/tv/us/img/site/48/84/0000034884_20061021024408.jpg

mountainballer
08-17-2010, 04:08 AM
thanks to the relentless and fearless effort of the powerful Spurstalk Gay Detection Task Force (STGDTF) a multitude of indications were recorded that it will be necessary to raise the gay thread level to orange, if not pink.
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/photos/150-hsas.gif

the most significant evidence comes from agent user balli from Utha.
(note: balli is of course a pseudonym, but we don't know what it refers to)

There are bulging penises in short shorts.

shocking, indeed!

see how the leaders of the world reacted to that report:
(note: mr. Bush was informed accidently, because HS forgot to delete his address from the mailing list)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3295990150_4f7a6794fc.jpg
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_02/005clintonDM_228x310.jpg
http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/bush-shock-1.jpg
http://adamthinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/merkel.jpg
http://mhpbooks.com/mobylives/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/putin_1616970c1.jpg

later on an international crisis committee discussed the affair but came to an unexpected conclusion:
"we found out that it is far more difficult to hide a weapon or a bomb in a short short, as opposed to for example a Kandora. so we implement a new law that requires all passengers in airplanes, trains or subways to wear short shorts."
see how efficient this would be:
http://freethinker.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/daisydukes.jpg
to solve the only remaining problem, to differentiate between bulging penises and for example a Bazooka or two Hand Grenades, a troop of specialists will be installed, acquired from Spurstalk and lead by agent balli. because those brave men proved to be competent and they really care."

greyforest
08-17-2010, 04:23 AM

One drink, six straws, homosexually suggestive clothes and posing...

Crotch outlines...

Pants laying on the table in the foreground...

More like NBGay am I rite

benefactor
08-17-2010, 04:41 AM
lol Blair, Temple and Hill. I'm sure they will be a little more aware of where RJ is when dressing in the locker room.

TimmehC
08-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Does nobody else think this looks staged?

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 08:30 AM
The other two guys, who knows.

The other two are gay escorts.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 10:05 AM
I think I found a place for RJ to play if it doesn't work out here.

http://www.bj-league.com/html/en/index.html

MoSpur
08-17-2010, 10:22 AM
I honestly don't care if he, Luke, Kareem, and those other guys are gay. However, that picture is just too funny. The posts on this thread had me rolling for about 30 minutes. You guys are hilarious. IDK if this is staged, photo shopped or whatever. What I do know is that the picture looks very gay. Just saying.

Avitus1
08-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Well he's just practicing handling balls off season..

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Well he's just practicing handling balls off season..

and going to the hole and finishing around the rim

EmptyMan
08-17-2010, 10:47 AM
It's not a big deal one way or another, but that is a funny ass pic.

I didn't even spot the cup w/ straws until someone mentioned it.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 12:00 PM
2010-2011
Spurs New Locker Room Guidelines

All soap shall be kept on a rope around the neck

All jockstraps when not in use shall be kept inside of a locked locker

Jockstraps shall be worn as intended. Not around the face.

Anyone caught boring holes in the bathroom stall walls shall be immediately suspended

The following acts are hereby banned from rookie hazing:
Hot Carls
Dirty Sanchezes
Chili Dogs
Boston Pancakes

Suspected pulled groins should be evaluated by the trainer, not your teammates

Baby Oil and Vaseline have no analgesic properties and trainer is not authorized to apply these to pulled groins

Pain medication must be distributed by the trainer
Rohypnol is not approved for sore muscles

The following nicknames are inappropriate:
Honey
Sugar
Baby
Boo

Ass slapping is discouraged but if you must do so, fingers must be kept straight
Insertion of fingers during said ass slapping is inappropriate

Sagging of pants is punishable by fine
Sagging of pants while not wearing underwear is punishable by suspension

Vomiting may not be performed while in the nude

quentin_compson
08-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Personally, I couldn't care less if RJ is gay or not. Picture's funny as hell, though.
But I think it would be naive to believe it doesn't matter if RJ is gay or not. That might be true if he was an artist or living in a very tolerant environment, but sports is most certainly no such environment. I'm pretty sure it would matter a lot to many people (fans as well as players).
By the way, the shorts seem somewhat explainable. It looks as they're hanging out at the beach or something. I don't know about some of the other things mentioned here, though.

Indazone
08-17-2010, 02:28 PM

Is that a man purse in the lower left hand corner? Just sayin.

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2010, 02:28 PM
It looks like he uses lady scented bodywashes

Blackjack
08-17-2010, 02:34 PM

Did anyone notice the balloons and possible pleasure swing hanging from the ceiling?

Marcus Bryant
08-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Egads.

TD 21
08-17-2010, 04:06 PM

It's the middle of August, that's why. This would have been news regardless of the time of year, but it's especially newsworthy in August. And on top of that, even in the event that they're not all gay (which I find extremely difficult to believe, but others disagree), they look ridiculous.

Does anyone really care if he's gay? Probably not. I haven't seen anything malicious or mean spirited from what I've read in this thread, people are just having fun with it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Speaking of people having fun with it, cantthinkofanything ought to be given a Spur for his contribution to this thread. That one post in particular where he describes the photo should be enough.

Agloco
08-17-2010, 04:10 PM
I think the only ones left who still believe that blonde chick was RJ's girlfriend is this retard here :sleep and Agloco :lol

She could be his fucking gerbil breeder for all I care.

Sooooooo.........

Lets say she's not his woman. That proves conclusively that he's gay right? :rolleyes

That kind of logic went out in 5th grade.

I do think he's taking the whole "Bros before Hoes" thing to another level though. Definitely a metrosexual bunch here.

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't think any "real" gay dudes would be caught dead in those clothes.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't think any "real" gay dudes would be caught dead in those clothes.

I don't know about that. 6 gay dudes on vacation at a beach location. What do you think they would wear?

Trill Clinton
08-17-2010, 04:38 PM

Did anyone notice the balloons and possible pleasure swing hanging from the ceiling?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/wrestling-fan-crying.gif

EDIT- Is that luke walton next to him?

Indazone
08-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Do you know any straight guys that would be caught dead wearing lavender underwear or shorts?

TimmehC
08-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Do you know any straight guys that would be caught dead wearing lavender underwear or shorts?

Maybe it's a Lakers thing?

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 04:48 PM
I don't know about that. 6 gay dudes on vacation at a beach location. What do you think they would wear?

Something a little more . . . fashionable?

rAm
08-17-2010, 04:54 PM
1) LOL

2) Benefactor's avatar is the best thing ever.

3) LOL

4) Why has no one photoshopped this yet??

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Something a little more . . . fashionable?

Well, the two on the right are almost undressed so there isn't much to judge as far as clothes go. I have to go to the arms around each other and the multi straw cup as evidence.

RJ looks fasionable enough. I guess he was in the process of undressing and only had enough time to get down to his undies and v neck.

I would say the guy on the very right is wearing the least gay clothes but just look at that sassiness wanting to squirt right out.

The guy with the popped collar was just hired as a catcher. Probably has leather thong underneath.

Maybe this was Walton's coming out party and he just wore what he thought was gay. I'm sure the more experienced gays gave him a hard time about it. "Oh Luke, that's sooooo eighty's. We have so much to show you."

Just speculating here...

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 05:00 PM
1) LOL
4) Why has no one photoshopped this yet??

Why is photoshop needed?

rAm
08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Not needed, but I could imagine RJ's head on a plethora of things. No pun intended.

superbigtime
08-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Maybe RJs 'girlfriend' took the picture?

iminol
08-25-2010, 03:43 PM
no photoshop yet?

cantthinkofanything
08-25-2010, 03:48 PM
no photoshop yet?

The picture speaks for itself.

What would you suggest?
A black penis head hanging out of the dudes shorts?
White semi-viscous fluid dripping from RJ's chin?
Walton holding a purple double dong?

iminol
08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
The picture speaks for itself.

What would you suggest?
A black penis head hanging out of the dudes shorts?
White semi-viscous fluid dripping from RJ's chin?
Walton holding a purple double dong?

OK, you won

SpursforSix
08-16-2017, 03:54 PM
Ha...7 years ago today.

Serendipity.