PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2k3

TE
08-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Does anyone remember playing this game? It had Warren Sapp at the front cover. I wanted to know if anyone remembered the music tracks that played when entering the crib. There were some pretty badass jams, it sucks though how I can't find anything on the net.

mavs>spurs2
08-16-2010, 01:17 PM
i think this is the one i used to play all the time and the steelers were badass on this one. is it the one with all the bubba sparx songs on it crofl

IronMexican
08-16-2010, 01:30 PM
ESPN Football 2004 had Warren Sapp.

They changed the name from 2k for a year.

That was the year 2k had gone from being a 50 dollar game, to a 40 dollar one.

DJ Mbenga
08-16-2010, 08:59 PM
didnt they price it at 20?

IronMexican
08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
2k5 games were priced at 20.

midnightpulp
08-16-2010, 11:59 PM
2k5 games were priced at 20.

2K5 is unquestionably the greatest football game of all time. 2K football games always slaughtered Madden games in critical ratings. Too bad EA threw a bunch of money around and secured the NFL license for themselves, or the Madden franchise would be deader than JaMarcus Russell's chances at ever being a decent NFL QB.

Truth is, before EA monopolized things, Madden hasn't been the premiere football franchise for 13 years. In the late 90s, NFL Gameday, another short lived franchise, was far better than any Madden counterpart. Soon later, the Dreamcast launched and along came with it the first NFL 2K, which made that year's Madden game look ancient by comparison.

Madden is the most overrated video game franchise in history.

Dave Mustaine
08-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Maybe if Halo didn't exist.

HeatChamps
08-17-2010, 01:24 AM
2K5 is unquestionably the greatest football game of all time. 2K football games always slaughtered Madden games in critical ratings. Too bad EA threw a bunch of money around and secured the NFL license for themselves, or the Madden franchise would be deader than JaMarcus Russell's chances at ever being a decent NFL QB.

Truth is, before EA monopolized things, Madden hasn't been the premiere football franchise for 13 years. In the late 90s, NFL Gameday, another short lived franchise, was far better than any Madden counterpart. Soon later, the Dreamcast launched and along came with it the first NFL 2K, which made that year's Madden game look ancient by comparison.

Madden is the most overrated video game franchise in history.
Madden has the past superbowl teams and you can create your own plays. Not saying I prefer that game but I'm sure there a lot of people do. Madden 2005 might be the best Madden as well. But they need more competition to take their games to another level. Too bad they can just settle for the same game with small changes each year.

IronMexican
08-17-2010, 10:35 AM
2k, the urban legend.

I remember you couldn't even challenge a play till like 2k3, or 2k4.

IronMexican
08-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Gameday was the shit, though. 97 and 98 were my favorites. I just hated playing vs the Broncos.