PDA

View Full Version : 10-11 All-NBA/All-Star teams...

TD 21
08-16-2010, 10:11 PM
This is how I think they'll look...

1st team: F- James, Durant, C- Howard, G- Bryant, Wade

2nd team: F- Nowitzki, Anthony, C- Gasol, G- Paul, Williams

3rd team: F- Duncan, Bosh, C- Stoudemire, G- Roy, Rondo

Eastern Conference

Starters: F- Garnett, F- James, C- Howard, G- Wade, Rondo

Bench: F- Bosh, Pierce, Stoudemire, Boozer, C- Bogut, G- Johnson, Rose

Western Conference

Starters: F- Duncan, F- Durant, C- Yao, G- Bryant, Paul

Bench: F- Anthony, Nowitzki, Gasol, C- Bynum, G- Williams, Nash, Roy

DesignatedT
08-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Highly doubt Duncan will start all-star game this year.

21_Blessings
08-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Highly doubt Duncan will start all-star game this year.

You're right. Since Yao will be hurt Bynum will be starting :bking

redzero
08-16-2010, 10:17 PM
You're right. Since Yao will be hurt Bynum will be starting :bking

And Bynum won't be hurt, too?

HarlemHeat37
08-16-2010, 10:19 PM
And Bynum won't be hurt, too?

:lol

I honestly think he has his own little magical world with Bynum, where they hang out with RJ/Luke and their friends..

TD 21
10-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Parker in/Bynum out for the West.

I was 50/50 on this when I made this thread and only gave the edge to Bynum because I thought coaches would feel obligated to give the Lakers three representatives if the Heat and Celtics had three and because the West has plenty of PG's and not many bigs. But with Bynum already out for at least a month and likely to be worked back in slowly, it's highly unlikely that he'll make it.

Coaches may feel obligated to vote in another big anyway, in which case I'd go with Jefferson or Aldridge.

Out East, Boozer's injury could impact his spot. I think the 76ers will be a slight surprise and if that's the case, with the East already stocked with bigs, I wouldn't be surprised if Iguodala made his All-Star debut this season.

Killakobe81
10-07-2010, 09:13 AM
As far as ALL NBA goes Bosh may deserve it best on talent but if the Celts are good and KG is healthy I dont think he edges KG or Duncan for 3rd but who knows. The media are sheep ...

BRHornet45
10-07-2010, 01:46 PM
sons I think we all know that the NBA will make sure that all 3 of the Heat players start in the All Star game. Even though other forwards will deserve the spot over Bosh, the NBA will have way too much pressure from the media to allow this to happen.

TD 21
10-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Garnett, even if he is healthier, will have a tough time putting up similar numbers to Bosh and that and the fact that the Heat figure to win more regular season games probably gives Bosh the edge.

Bosh could start the All-Star game and so too could Stoudemire. But I'm giving Garnett the edge there, based on him still being a major fan favorite.

O.J Mayo
10-07-2010, 08:09 PM
They don't matter. They are not awards. They are just selections. Selections mean nothing.

Latarian Milton
10-07-2010, 08:44 PM
if mr.shite was selected to start for the western all-star team, i think i would at least deserve a slot in the reserve 7 tbh. I'm only 9 years old, fat and slow.