PDA

View Full Version : RJ is married??............she is fine too!!!

lebomb
08-17-2010, 09:05 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/437433-the-top-ten-gorgeous-basketball-wives#page/4

Good lord!!! I thought yall said he was gay!!! :lmao

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 09:07 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/437433-the-top-ten-gorgeous-basketball-wives#page/4

Can't see what you are referencing but I assume it was the outdated bleacher report on mysanantonio.com this morning. They split up, then he split with another hot chick. Then he met these 5 guys, they shared a drink, and lived happily ever after.

lebomb
08-17-2010, 09:09 AM
Can't see what you are referencing but I assume it was the outdated bleacher report on mysanantonio.com this morning. They split up, then he split with another hot chick. Then he met these 5 guys, they shared a drink, and lived happily ever after.

Awwww shit!!! Sorry, I guess he is gay. :lmao

hater
08-17-2010, 09:13 AM
come on. If you'all havent figured it out yet you never will.

RJ is a bisexual. He fucks hot men and women. So you can't really call him gay or straight.

I give him props when he fucks those hot chicks, not so much when he fucks Tyson Beckford.

now get over it and move on.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 09:15 AM
come on. If you'all havent figured it out yet you never will.

RJ is a bisexual. He fucks hot men and women. So you can't really call him gay or straight.

I give him props when he fucks those hot chicks, not so much when he fucks Tyson Beckford.

now get over it and move on.

A girl that has sex with guys and girls is bisexual.
A guy that has sex with guys and girls is a fag.

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 09:48 AM

:nope

Be careful w/ the words you choose. Bigotry is the result of the simpleminded.

lebomb
08-17-2010, 09:56 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao So true in my book. Sorry if I offended any homosexualizations in ST.

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 10:31 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao So true in my book. Sorry if I offended any homosexualizations in ST.

You don't have to be a homosexual to know that "fag" carries as much hate as the "n-word".

If being a bigot doesn't offend you, you got problems....

I will leave the soapbox now, carry on........:hat

Canibspur
08-17-2010, 10:42 AM
You don't have to be a homosexual to know that "fag" carries as much hate as the "n-word".

Negative Ghostrider.

Plenty of people use the term fag in a way that doesnt show hate of any kind. Its just a sign of the generation and how they talk. Id agree with you somewhat if the first post with fag used it in a way such as, "RJ is a fucking dirty fag", but that wasnt the case.

Furthermore, if you find yourself offended by anything posted on an internet forum with as many members as Spurstalk, perhaps you are too sensitive and need to find a new hobby.

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Negative Ghostrider.

Plenty of people use the term fag in a way that doesnt show hate of any kind. Its just a sign of the generation and how they talk. Id agree with you somewhat if the first post with fag used it in a way such as, "RJ is a fucking dirty fag", but that wasnt the case.

Furthermore, if you find yourself offended by anything posted on an internet forum with as many members as Spurstalk, perhaps you are too sensitive and need to find a new hobby.

In no way am I butthurt or bent out of shape over this (pun intended). I can, however, be offended in whatever way & to whatever degree I chose. I have found that people rarely censor themselves when interwebbin', so true colors seem to shine through (damnit, now I have that damn jingle ringing in my head). I disagree with you on the implied meaning. Perhaps you are a little sensitive too?

Damn this offseason.....

Canibspur
08-17-2010, 11:10 AM
In no way am I butthurt or bent out of shape over this (pun intended). I can, however, be offended in whatever way & to whatever degree I chose. I have found that people rarely censor themselves when interwebbin', so true colors seem to shine through (damnit, now I have that damn jingle ringing in my head). I disagree with you on the implied meaning. Perhaps you are a little sensitive too?

Damn this offseason.....

So you admit it?!?! You are too sensitive! Im kidding.
No I didnt think you were butthurt, but this is the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks that someone posted "fag" and another poster brings up bigotry... I doubt anyone is looking for lessons in morals on here, and i dont think you can judge them fairly based on some posts on internet sports forums.

And youre right, lets get to training camp already.

Mister Sinister
08-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Regardless of RJ's sexual procilivities, that picture is pretty damn gay. And, I mean, I kiss guys (occasionally) and I think that's fuckin' gay.

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 11:26 AM
So you admit it?!?! You are too sensitive! Im kidding.
No I didnt think you were butthurt, but this is the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks that someone posted "fag" and another poster brings up bigotry... I doubt anyone is looking for lessons in morals on here, and i dont think you can judge them fairly based on some posts on internet sports forums.

And youre right, lets get to training camp already.
:toast

Regardless of RJ's sexual procilivities, that picture is pretty damn gay. And, I mean, I kiss guys (occasionally) and I think that's fuckin' gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....:rollin

Mister Sinister
08-17-2010, 11:46 AM
:toast

Not that there's anything wrong with that....:rollin

:lol Just sayin, right?

thispego
08-17-2010, 11:54 AM

"just in case anyone forgot, or hasnt heard yet, im a big fag, too!" :rolleyes

koriwhat
08-17-2010, 01:21 PM

bullshit!

beachwood
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM

So i guess that means you're the latter.

beachwood
08-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Negative Ghostrider.

No, you're wrong. It's a hate term.

Go For Tree
08-17-2010, 01:29 PM

Nah, youre wrong. Its not a hate term. For instance, I dont hate fags, but they are still fags.

Roddy Beaubois
08-17-2010, 01:29 PM
lol lebombs UTSA education failing him again

beachwood
08-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Nah, youre wrong. Its not a hate term. For instance, I dont hate fags, but they are still fags.

Guys who use the term are usually closet homosexuals.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 01:33 PM
So i guess that means you're the latter.

Normally I would put in a mom joke here but I don't want to hear your opinion on slamming moms.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 01:36 PM

Then why is OK for other polesmokers to call each other "fag". It's a double standard. If "fag" is a hateful term for stoolpushers, then why would one knobgobbler call a homo a "fag"?

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2010, 01:40 PM

Yeah like most whites that use the n-word are closet blacks

Go For Tree
08-17-2010, 01:45 PM

Are you plagiarizing a recent study without referencing the source?

Or is it your intention to prove your ignorance with yet another cow feces statement?

Ignignokt
08-17-2010, 01:46 PM

If being a bigot doesn't offend you, you got problems....

I will leave the soapbox now, carry on........:hat

You just have to be koriwhat

Ignignokt
08-17-2010, 01:47 PM

post of they year!

TJastal
08-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Then why is OK for other polesmokers to call each other "fag". It's a double standard. If "fag" is a hateful term for stoolpushers, then why would one knobgobbler call a homo a "fag"?

It's like people who call each other "nigga" in every other sentence around here, they get a pass on using a deragatory word because they are special posters.

You, apparently just aren't that special, and the beachwood PC patrol is riding dirty on yo azz!

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 01:53 PM

Nope, just assholes.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 01:53 PM
It's like people who call each other "nigga" in every other sentence around here, they get a pass on using a deragatory word because they are special posters.

You, apparently just aren't that special, and the beachwood PC patrol is riding dirty on yo azz!

Thanks my nigga.

Kori needs to put an end to this repression.

beachwood
08-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Are you plagiarizing a recent study without referencing the source?

Or is it your intention to prove your ignorance with yet another cow feces statement?

No, I just like to toy around with dumb rednecks.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 02:18 PM

"Dumb rednecks" must be your euphemism for big black dildos.

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 02:36 PM

You mean special like . . . retarded?

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
You mean special like . . . retarded?

Please read below. While the pledge is specifically for the word "retard", I think we should broaden it to include "retarded". Which even retarded people advocates don't want to use.

Thanks

"My Words Matter" Pledge

Hi! My name is Jenna Glatzer, and I'm a writer. That means I love words. But there's one word that really hurts me, and that's the word "retard."
See, my brother has Down syndrome, which means he's retarded. "Retarded" isn't a bad word when you use it right: It means slow to learn. My brother learns a little slower than most people.
But a lot of people use the words "retarded" or "retard" to mean stupid. Sometimes people say it to be mean, and other times they're just kidding around... but it's not funny to people like my brother and me.
Maybe you've heard it at school-- like when someone trips or makes a silly mistake and someone else says, "You're such a retard!" Even if the person says it with a smile or laugh, it's still not funny. It's hurtful.
Imagine your name is Kelly, and one day, people decided to use the word "Kelly" to mean "gross." "Yuck! This food tastes so Kelly!" Wouldn't you want them to stop using your name like that?
Maybe you're older and you've heard people use that word at work, or at parties, or in stores. You probably know what that word really means, but you don't stop to think about how much it can hurt people with disabilities.
So that's why I'm starting this pledge.
My brother is the coolest person I know. He's nice to everybody, and he can always make me laugh, even if I'm feeling down. It hurts us when people use words like "retard" and "retarded" in the wrong way, because it makes him feel like they think he's stupid. He had to work very hard-- harder than most people-- to learn how to read, write, play the piano, and use the computer. He has graduated from high school and works at a nursing home. He deserves to be respected, not insulted.
There are a lot of people like my brother in the world-- people who have Down syndrome and other disabilities-- and I bet that if you met them, you'd like them, too. You wouldn't want to hurt their feelings or call them names.
That's why I'd like you to make a promise: You won't use the word "retard," and you won't say "retarded" when you mean "stupid." And you'll try to remember to pay attention when other people say it and ask them to stop, too.
Your words matter a lot. What you say can make people feel good or bad. If you care about people's feelings and would like to take this pledge, please visit here:
TAKE THE PLEDGE (http://new.petitiononline.com/words/petition.html)
You can sign your name and write comments if you like. Thank you for taking the pledge!
If you know other people who might be interested, I hope you'll pass this link to them and encourage them to sign, too. People often don't realize that there's anything wrong with words like "retard" and "retarded" until someone explains to them how hurtful it can be.
Lots of people also write to us to tell us what they think about the pledge. We're starting to collect the letters here (http://www.jennaglatzer.com/letters_about_pledge.htm), if you'd like to read them.
Love,
Jenna Glatzer and Paul Glatzer (Paul's blog) (http://elvispaul.blogspot.com/)

redzero
08-17-2010, 03:08 PM

That was actually a good comeback to the tired "if you hate x, you must secretly like it" accusation.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 03:15 PM
I did a search on "Is Richard Jefferson Gay?"
and it asked if I meant "Did a black person steal my car?"
Weird

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 03:16 PM
That was actually a good comeback to the tired "if you hate x, you must secretly like it" accusation.

No, it's not. It's ludicrous. How can you be a "closet black". It's stupid.

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Please read below. While the pledge is specifically for the word "retard", I think we should broaden it to include "retarded". Which even retarded people advocates don't want to use.

Thanks

"My Words Matter" Pledge

blah, blah, blah . . .

I'm sorry if you were personally offended.

beachwood
08-17-2010, 03:17 PM
"Dumb rednecks" must be your euphemism for big black dildos.

rednecks are pretty queer.

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 03:21 PM

Matt Barnes.

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 03:23 PM
See what I did there?!

:stirpot:

cantthinkofanything
08-17-2010, 03:32 PM
See what I did there?!

:stirpot:

No, but I imagine it involves cleaning up with a Kleenex and a diaper.

DynastySpurs210
08-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Come on guys! there is nothing wrong about bein gay, liking dicks and assholes LOLZ :D

http://cdn.newsone.com/files/2009/04/gay-is-the-new-black_iw.jpg

redzero
08-17-2010, 04:20 PM

And so is claiming that somebody who is homophobic is usually a closet homosexual.

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
And so is claiming that somebody who is homophobic is usually a closet homosexual.

I don't see how it's remotely similar.

Ignignokt
08-17-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't see how it's remotely similar.

I do. their both logical fallacies.

CubanSucks
08-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Come on guys! there is nothing wrong about bein gay, liking dicks and assholes LOLZ :D

http://cdn.newsone.com/files/2009/04/gay-is-the-new-black_iw.jpg

###### fags!!!! Now they're the worst!

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 05:37 PM
I do. their both logical fallacies.

Hatred is always motivated by some other emotion like fear, jealousy or some other inadequacy. It is a weakness in character. While making a blanket statement like "all" homophobic persons are secretly gay, is unfair, it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Also, their = they're. Sorry, but the whole their/there/they're thing is just a huge pet peeve of mine.

Ignignokt
08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Hatred is always motivated by some other emotion like fear, jealousy or some other inadequacy. It is a weakness in character. While making a blanket statement like "all" homophobic persons are secretly gay, is unfair, it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Also, their = they're. Sorry, but the whole their/there/they're thing is just a huge pet peeve of mine.

So it's okay to repeat logical fallacies??

ohmwrecker
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
So it's okay to repeat logical fallacies??

I don't see your point. Especially when it's not a logical fallacy. Unless you are talking about "closet blacks", that is completely illogical. Which was my initial point.

This is like watching a dog chase it's tail.

SpursTillTheEnd
08-17-2010, 06:05 PM

we dont believe ya ........

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2194/1281965687richardcruise.jpg (http://img638.imageshack.us/i/1281965687richardcruise.jpg/)

E-RockWill
08-17-2010, 06:14 PM
No, but I imagine it involves cleaning up with a Kleenex and a diaper.

You know your Mom pretty well......

DesignatedT
08-17-2010, 06:21 PM
###### fags!!!! Now they're the worst!

:wow

CubanSucks
08-17-2010, 06:27 PM
:wow

:lol

Go For Tree
08-17-2010, 08:17 PM

rednecks are pretty queer.

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/attachments/2235_dr_evil_right_thumb.jpg

timtonymanurich
08-17-2010, 09:09 PM
It's a crazy double-standard because any cracker that says even 'nigga' to one of his black friends in a totally innocent way, every other black dude is all up in arms saying things like, "Yo cracka, that's OUR word!"
I like using the "C" word when I talk to my fellow cracker friends, like "Me and my cracker-friends were driving down the street in my Volvo station wagon, when all of a sudden one of my cracker friends is like "Hey Cracker, pass the Sun Chips(r)" and I'm like "Wait till we get to the picnic Cracker!" And he's like "Cracker, please...." And I'm like "Cracker whaaaaaaatt!?!?"

LoneStarState'sPride
08-17-2010, 11:57 PM

Well, ain't this some bullshit right here :wow

redzero
08-18-2010, 02:16 AM
While making a blanket statement like "all" homophobic persons are secretly gay, is unfair, it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

That is called a hasty generalization, and yes, it is a logical fallacy.

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 08:40 AM
That is called a hasty generalization, and yes, it is a logical fallacy.

So, no one who has ever made a disparaging remark about homosexuals has done so out of fear of their own homosexual feelings. You are saying it has never happened . . . the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Leetonidas
08-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Buncha fags in this topic

redzero
08-18-2010, 09:05 AM
So, no one who has ever made a disparaging remark about homosexuals has done so out of fear of their own homosexual feelings.

No, not "no one." Read what you typed again.

While making a blanket statement like "all" homophobic persons are secretly gay, is unfair, it certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility.

That is called a hasty generalization, which is a logical fallacy. You claim that it is possible that "all" homophobic people are secretly gay, which is a generalization. Period.

lebomb
08-18-2010, 09:42 AM
lol lebombs UTSA education failing him again

Actually ballsack butter..........this thread is a roaring success. Oh yeah,

4 rings > 0 rings ......... FAGGOT!!!! :lmao

cantthinkofanything
08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
You know your Mom pretty well......

well done

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 10:40 AM
No, not "no one." Read what you typed again. That is called a hasty generalization, which is a logical fallacy. You claim that it is possible that "all" homophobic people are secretly gay, which is a generalization. Period.

No, I didn't. I said that it could be a possible motivation for some, not all. You seem very "confused".

redzero
08-18-2010, 11:32 AM
No, I didn't. I said that it could be a possible motivation for some, not all. You seem very "confused".

Show me in your post where you used the word "some."

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Show me in your post where you used the word "some."

Semantics. I said it was a possibility that fear of one's own sexual insecurity could be a motivating factor for making anti-gay remarks. You're right. I didn't say the word "some". I also never said the word "all". I took for granted that whoever read it would understand the obvious implied meaning. It was originally your blanket assertion that the possibility was a "logical fallacy" and defense of the absurd notion that one could be a "closet black" and that was somehow comparable. You are the absolutist here.

redzero
08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Semantics. I said it was a possibility that fear of one's own sexual insecurity could be a motivating factor for making anti-gay remarks. You're right. I didn't say the word "some". I also never said the word "all". I took for granted that whoever read it would understand the obvious implied meaning. It was originally your blanket assertion that the possibility was a "logical fallacy" and defense of the absurd notion that one could be a "closet black" and that was somehow comparable. You are the absolutist here.

But the thing is that nobody here ever argued that it wasn't possible that a homophobic person is a closet homosexual. That's not why I replied to your post.

It's possible that somebody who hates blacks secretly wants to be black. Many things are possible. However, just because it's possible doesn't mean it is valid to the discussion at hand.

It is stupid to make the claim that somebody is a closet homosexual because they are homophobic. It is stupid to make the claim that somebody who hates blacks secretly wants to be black.

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 12:35 PM
But the thing is that nobody here ever argued that it wasn't possible that a homophobic person is a closet homosexual. That's not why I replied to your post.

It's possible that somebody who hates blacks secretly wants to be black. Many things are possible. However, just because it's possible doesn't mean it is valid to the discussion at hand.

It is stupid to make the claim that somebody is a closet homosexual because they are homophobic. It is stupid to make the claim that somebody who hates blacks secretly wants to be black.

If it is possible, it isn't stupid. If it is possible, it isn't a logical fallacy. Is it presumptive? Yes. Is it judgmental? Yes. Is it a rash, unfair conclusion? Yes. It is impossible to be a "closet black" which is why I said that was stupid.
By the way, I never said, or implied that everyone who slanders homosexuals is a "closet gay". You implied that I said that, but I never did.

redzero
08-18-2010, 12:40 PM
If it is possible, it isn't stupid. If it is possible, it isn't a logical fallacy. Is it presumptive? Yes. Is it judgmental? Yes. Is it a rash, unfair conclusion? Yes. It is impossible to be a "closet black" which is why I said that was stupid.
By the way, I never said, or implied that everyone who slanders homosexuals is a "closet gay". You implied that I said that, but I never did.

I never implied that you said anything. All I did was argue with you over whether it is a logical fallacy or not.

And yes, it is stupid to make an assumption like that. It's possible that I'm Barack Obama. As I stated in my last post, many things are possible, but that doesn't make said possibilities any less stupid.

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I never implied that you said anything. All I did was argue with you over whether it is a logical fallacy or not.

And yes, it is stupid to make an assumption like that. It's possible that I'm Barack Obama. As I stated in my last post, many things are possible, but that doesn't make said possibilities any less stupid.

It's possible, I guess, that you are Barack Obama. However, it is highly unlikely. Again, not really relevant to the discussion. It is much more likely that a person's hatred of another is motivated by their own insecurities. Whatever they may be.
I can't really participate in this discussion if you continue to swing so wildly off topic.

redzero
08-18-2010, 12:56 PM
It's possible, I guess, that you are Barack Obama. However, it is highly unlikely. Again, not really relevant to the discussion. It is much more likely that a person's hatred of another is motivated by their own insecurities. Whatever they may be.
I can't really participate in this discussion if you continue to swing so wildly off topic.

There are many, many reasons why a person could hate somebody else, so your explanation isn't saying much. Sure, there have been reports about famous homophobic people being closet homosexuals, but are these instances enough to make any kind of conclusion regarding the general population?

beachwood
08-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Exactly.

http://open.salon.com/blog/mikek/2009/01/30/files/ted_haggard1233333532.jpg

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 01:06 PM
There are many, many reasons why a person could hate somebody else, so your explanation isn't saying much. Sure, there have been reports about famous homophobic people being closet homosexuals, but are these instances enough to make any kind of conclusion regarding the general population?

You are not going to get me to argue in favor of generalizations and assumptive reasoning. That is not at all where I am coming from. I agree that there are many motivating factors that can cause a person to hate another. Hate doesn't just exist from nothing. There is always something in a person's experience and psychological make up that can explain their hatred. It doesn't excuse or justify it, but it shouldn't be disregarded.
I'm not really sure how I got to this point in this discussion when all I said was that it is stupid to say someone can be a "closet black". You are either black, or you're not. There is no hiding it.

cantthinkofanything
08-18-2010, 04:51 PM
You are not going to get me to argue in favor of generalizations and assumptive reasoning. That is not at all where I am coming from. I agree that there are many motivating factors that can cause a person to hate another. Hate doesn't just exist from nothing. There is always something in a person's experience and psychological make up that can explain their hatred. It doesn't excuse or justify it, but it shouldn't be disregarded.
I'm not really sure how I got to this point in this discussion when all I said was that it is stupid to say someone can be a "closet black". You are either black, or you're not. There is no hiding it.

Sorry, I'm pretty simple and this whole conversation has made me dizzy.

So, is it OK to call RJ a fag or not?
I don't hate him right now and if I do end up hating him in the future, it will be because he sucks this coming season.

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 05:01 PM
So, is it OK to call RJ a fag or not?

I think you can make fun of anything as long as you are humorous about it. However, humor is subjective and not everyone shares the same comedic tastes. Laughter is the best medicine, so as long as it makes you laugh, it's probably OK, as long as you don't infringe on anyone else's basic human rights. A good rule of thumb is, if you are all alone and think of something funny, make sure that no one is around and there are no recording devices about, cover your mouth and whisper it into your cupped hand. Then immediately go wash your hands, brush your teeth and pray to baby Jesus.

Knock yourself out, kiddo!

boo_radley
08-18-2010, 05:17 PM
This is who bleacher report claims he is married to:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5107/teresalsaks0displayimag.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Teresa Lourenco

ohmwrecker
08-18-2010, 05:39 PM
He gets some hot ass for a gay dude.

Kori Ellis
08-18-2010, 05:48 PM
This is who bleacher report claims he is married to:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5107/teresalsaks0displayimag.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Teresa Lourenco

That's his ex-wife.
http://www.playerwives.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs/richard-jeffersons-wife-teresa-lourenco/

Kori Ellis
08-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Oh and the racial and homophobic slurs need to stop.