PDA

View Full Version : Manu Question

210born
05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Hasnt the league figured out that this man is left handed. No matter how hard he goes right, he's coming back left. 90% of his drives are to the LEFT. The only time he went right last night he missed the lay-up (rt handed). I give much props and respect to Gino for making defenders look like idiots night and night out. As long as the NBA keeps acting like your not left handed, kill em Manu!! :spin

DDS4
05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
There are actually some right handed players that prefer to go left also.

Dwayne Wade comes to mind.

210born
05-18-2005, 05:41 PM
correct but you have to play them straight up, cause they have proven they beat with you with both hands.

SpursFanDan
05-18-2005, 05:46 PM
yeah.. sure he drives left alot.. but how about the play when fortson tried to cut him off from going left, he went behind the back.. split the double team, and received a hard foul from wilkins.

hes a crafty ball player, if you force him left, hes got options. I dare them to try and keep him from going left.

xcoriate
05-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Dwayne Wade comes to mind.

Nash does this a lot. He had some injury early on in ife where he couldn't jump of one foot which forced him to play on the left side of the court all the time. Anyway now its just habit, or so the story goes :smokin

210born
05-19-2005, 09:11 AM
yeah.. sure he drives left alot.. but how about the play when fortson tried to cut him off from going left, he went behind the back.. split the double team, and received a hard foul from wilkins.

hes a crafty ball player, if you force him left, hes got options. I dare them to try and keep him from going left.

-you said it best THE PLAY, a single instance.

Buenos Hairys
05-19-2005, 09:13 AM
MANU IS FAVORITE PLAYER MINE. STOP CURSES HIM.

http://davidestrada.com/nbamatchup/unorthodox.jpg

waly.mg
05-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Manu sometimes goes to the right and sometimes go to the left and he finishes generally or with the left or the two hands in a Dunk.
The problem it isnīt about to to know that he is going to go to the left, the problem is when.

Sometimes it happens in the begining of the play and others in the end and sometimes also assits, so it is not as easy as to say it, the difficult thing is to do it

MaNuMaNiAc
05-19-2005, 09:57 AM

I encourage you to learn a bit more English before you post. Apparently you didn't get the point of the thread.

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 09:58 AM
They could not keep AJ from going left either.

It is hard to do, you have to play 90% of the time doing it one way, then all of the sudden you have to adjust...it is not 2nd nature....it is hard to do when you have to think about it.

Rick Von Braun
05-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I encourage you to learn a bit more English before you post. Apparently you didn't get the point of the thread. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

He has forgotten more English than you may possibly learn. His Spanish sucks though. His username is too good for a Spanish speaker only. MaNuNaNiA... he is just fooling around.

smeagol
05-19-2005, 10:46 AM
You English looks rusty . . .

Anyways, you haven't used this screen name in a while. Trying to beat Mouse at his own game?

Has brewski paid his debt? :lol

wildbill2u
05-19-2005, 12:16 PM
They could not keep AJ from going left either.

It is hard to do, you have to play 90% of the time doing it one way, then all of the sudden you have to adjust...it is not 2nd nature....it is hard to do when you have to think about it.

I tend to agree. If 99% of all players have a dominant right hand and almost always go right, the tendency of players on defense is to play ALL players that way. It's sort of hard-wired into their brains through countless hours of repetitions.

But another edge that Many has is his unorthodox moves and seeming awkwardness although he apparently has his body under control most of the time. It's simply hard to play a guy with no rhythm in his moves. Manu is the poster child for 'white guys aint got moves' basketball. :spin :spin :spin

maddnezz
05-19-2005, 02:10 PM
:lol :spin :lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddnezz
05-19-2005, 02:13 PM
I tend to agree. If 99% of all players have a dominant right hand and almost always go right, the tendency of players on defense is to play ALL players that way. It's sort of hard-wired into their brains through countless hours of repetitions.

But another edge that Many has is his unorthodox moves and seeming awkwardness although he apparently has his body under control most of the time. It's simply hard to play a guy with no rhythm in his moves. Manu is the poster child for 'white guys aint got moves' basketball. :spin :spin :spin

:lol :lol :spin :lol :lol too funny!!!

violentkitten
05-19-2005, 02:25 PM

oh great another fucking argentinian

MaNuMaNiAc
05-19-2005, 02:45 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

He has forgotten more English than you may possibly learn. His Spanish sucks though. His username is too good for a Spanish speaker only. MaNuNaNiA... he is just fooling around.
lol, I didn't realize he was fooling around