PDA

View Full Version : From Dust

DarkReign
08-18-2010, 04:21 PM
n1mQhRKytWU

I always liked games like Black and White and this looks to be right in line and even far better (without the stupid pet).

I implore you to watch this next video in HD, I cant seem to find it on youtube atm (im sure thatll change by tomorrow).

Click Me (http://pc.gamespy.com/dor/objects/77709/dust/videos/gc10_fromdust_trl_techdemo_81810.html?show=hi)

phyzik
08-19-2010, 12:44 AM
The tech demo looks pretty sweet... I always wanted a game with dynamic fluid effects. Imagine an FPS with fluid dynamics like that combined with the terrain morphing of the origional Red Faction!

Blast out a gourge to create a river that floods over an enemy base.... plant an explosive at the base of a dam.... blow out the side of an active valcano.... Cause a landslide.... a tsunami.... an avalanche....

That would be epic in just about any type of game.

I never really got into Black and White back when it first came out.... I might have to give it another try.

Will definately keep my eye on this one.... Thanks DarkReign.

Cry Havoc
08-20-2010, 10:48 AM
I forgot about this thread.... but holy crap, that looks amazing.

eyeh8u
08-20-2010, 11:35 PM
black and white was fun until the part where you meet the other monster, i never figured out what to do after the other god attacked my people