PDA

View Full Version : Greece-Serbia fight

Penya
08-19-2010, 05:04 PM
ste4A1v5W-o

Some players should be punished...

DeadlyDynasty
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM
that is one big jig on the greek squad...and of course he was in the middle of the fight...

ace3g
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM
johnhollinger

Brave work by Krstic: beats on the guy with his back turned, runs away once he turns around, and then throws a chair. http://bit.ly/9w9j3f

WojYahooNBA

Nenad Krstic might've backed up all the way to OKC to find that chair if Baby Shaq was still stalking him. http://tinyurl.com/275we37

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
ste4A1v5W-o

Some players should be punished...

Playing for Greece is punishment.

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
That was big Sofo: Sofoklis Schortsanitis.

Also lol at Hollinger saying "beat on". Kristic was hitting him like an angry 4 year old girl hits her mom at the store.

Purch
08-19-2010, 05:10 PM
He used to look like this

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Olympics+Day+6+Basketball+Ah8SO1bQG3Il.jpg

And he lost that much weight.

Purch
08-19-2010, 05:11 PM
It's funny how much losing 53 pounds can do for your image

http://i31.tinypic.com/1zmlddv.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
08-19-2010, 05:11 PM

Enter KBP in 3....2....1....

picc84
08-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Nobody wanted it with son.

Amazing how every time he started to get live the Serbian players turned into Buddhist monks.

sefant77
08-19-2010, 05:23 PM
johnhollinger

Brave work by Krstic: beats on the guy with his back turned, runs away once he turns around, and then throws a chair. http://bit.ly/9w9j3f

Its called Crouching Carmelo

BlackSwordsMan
08-19-2010, 05:25 PM
serbia beat their ass

Penya
08-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Both teams fought again in the locker room...

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
It's not like the Greek players can be fined. They don't even get paid to play.

Ditty
08-19-2010, 05:39 PM
bunch of greek faggots and pussys

Oink Oink
08-19-2010, 05:41 PM
baby shaq is beating up someone on the floor before Kristic starts hitting him.

Penya
08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
The events that took place during the game are shameful, however the positive side is that none of the players are in danger of facing any penalties (neither the Greek nor the Serbian players). At least this is what people from the greek basketball federation believe.

The reason being that the referees' report does not really harm either harm. Particularly it states that there was a confrontation among players on court, without naming any of the players or staff members that were involved. The report also states that 2:40m before the end of the game and while Greece was ahead 75-74 the game was interrupted indefinitely.

Regarding the video of the game, in accordance with the law, it cannot be submitted as evidence on its own accord and logically speaking no one will get punished no matter what the video actually shows.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Bourousis and Krstic were taken by the police. Krstic might be prosecuted.

Some other videos

http://www.zougla.gr/page.ashx?pid=2&aid=165800&cid=10

http://www.sport.gr/default.asp?pid=69&vid=31385

Jonelo
08-19-2010, 06:49 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WLQ-Ls_HM94/TG2fcMl3HdI/AAAAAAAAGL4/NDkg3KWGCuQ/s1600/xilo1_3456.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
http://static.doldigital.net/webstatic/147A796AA16F775C64A9D675022BA722.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 06:53 PM
It's funny how much losing 53 pounds can do for your image

http://i31.tinypic.com/1zmlddv.jpg

Sofo was at one time 455 pounds. He lost to like 300 and now is like 340-345. In the picture here he is like 315 and at Olympics he was like 420.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 06:54 PM
http://www.sportnet.gr/media/report_files/ae425a577eebb81121ae8cbc5f0bb6db.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
more video

kwsIp_yCrnc

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 07:03 PM
How come there are always fights in these foreign games?

Henke
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM

It's not like the Greek players can be fined. They don't even get paid to play.

1st racist faggot

2nd racist faggot

Congrats dipshits.Talking shit about a country on the internets is very cool.:tu

Henke
08-19-2010, 07:13 PM
btw Krstic is such a fucking pussy.Fight like a man fag.

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 07:13 PM
How is saying Greek basketball sucks racist? Is the country not in serious financial trouble and have teams not paid their players before?

I don't see how that is racist?

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 07:14 PM

1st homophobic maggot. Congrats dipshit :tu talking bad about someone's sexual preference on the internet is really cool.

Henke
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
How is saying Greek basketball sucks racist? Is the country not in serious financial trouble and have teams not paid their players before?

1)Greek basketball doesn't suck.Greek NT is one of the best 4-5 teams in the world.

2)When you're playing for your national team you're playing for free,you're not getting any money back.
The economical problems of my country have nothing to do with the Greek basketball team.

So when you say ''Playing for Greece NT is punishment'' is basically like you say ''Being Greek is punishment''.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 07:29 PM

How many times do I have to tell you? NO. This economic thing is all US propaganda.

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 07:32 PM
1)Greek basketball doesn't suck.Greek NT is one of the best 4-5 teams in the world.

2)When you're playing for your national team you're playing for free,you're not getting any money back.
The economical problems of my country have nothing to do with the Greek basketball team.

So when you say ''Playing for Greece NT is punishment'' is basically like you say ''Being Greek is punishment''.

It does suck in my opinion. Especially compared to team USA. I think Earl Boykins sucks, does that make me a racist because he is black you homophobe?

It just means I hate their basketball and fights and fans rioting.

I said they can't be fined, they are not getting paid to play. So thanks for proving my point.

So when I say playing for Greece is punishment, it means their basketball sucks. Has nothing to do with being Greek.

How you do you explain your "fag" comment you homophobic jerk?

Henke
08-19-2010, 07:35 PM
1st homophobic maggot. Congrats dipshit :tu talking bad about someone's sexual preference on the internet is really cool.

LMAO apples and oranges

In case you didn't notice,Krstic gave me the right to talk like this about him with his girly attitude today.So yeah,I think that's cool.

What gave you the right to give all this shit to Greece?The bad economy?It makes sense.:tu

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 07:37 PM
LMAO apples and oranges

In case you didn't notice,Krstic gave me the right to talk like this about him with his girly attitude today.So yeah,I think that's cool.

What gave you the right to give all this shit to Greece?The bad economy?It makes sense.:tu

:lmao You have to right to slur homosexuals, but no one has the right to call Greek basketball shitty?

In case you did not notice, Greek basketball is nothing compared to USA basketball and their fans riot and their teams get into fights, so yes, I can talk shit about their team.

If you can find me a link where I talked shit about their entire country then you will have a point. But you can't, so shut your homophobic hypocritical mouth up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-19-2010, 07:43 PM
:lmao You have to right to slur homosexuals, but no one has the right to call Greek basketball shitty?

In case you did not notice, Greek basketball is nothing compared to USA basketball and their fans riot and their teams get into fights, so yes, I can talk shit about their team.

If you can find me a link where I talked shit about their entire country then you will have a point. But you can't, so shut your homophobic hypocritical mouth up.

Greece will kicks USA ass on 8-25

Henke
08-19-2010, 07:45 PM
It does suck in my opinion. Especially compared to team USA. I think Earl Boykins sucks, does that make me a racist because he is black you homophobe?

No shit,every team in the world suck compared to team USA.

It just means I hate their basketball and fights and fans rioting.

OK,I don't have problem with this.

I said they can't be fined, they are not getting paid to play. So thanks for proving my point.

You can't be that dumb.
Players are getting paid from their clubs.National Team is something totally different.
They don't take any money back for the 1-2 months they spend with the National Team.They are doing it because they want to.They love their country etc.

So again.Saying ''Playing for Greek NT is punishment'' is like saying ''Being Greek is punishment''.

What's so difficult to understand?

So when I say playing for Greece is punishment, it means their basketball sucks. Has nothing to do with being Greek.

Ok,then you just used the wrong words to say this.

How you do you explain your "fag" comment you homophobic jerk?

Oh,come on DPG.Everyone on this site knows that you're a short fag.:toast

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM
You have the country version of penis envy. I say Greek basketball sucks and you type homophobic slurs and extrapolate that into me bashing an entire country :lol.

You couldn't be reaching any more :lol. If you get upset because someone does not like Greek basketball that is on you. Don't walk around with the woe is Greece attitude especially when you are spewing hateful slurs.

I used no wrong words. You used your country penis envy to become upset and saw something that was not there.

You have just been introduced to the tree of woe. Get comfy.

Henke
08-19-2010, 08:11 PM
You have the country version of penis envy. I say Greek basketball sucks and you type homophobic slurs and extrapolate that into me bashing an entire country :lol.

You couldn't be reaching any more :lol. If you get upset because someone does not like Greek basketball that is on you. Don't walk around with the woe is Greece attitude especially when you are spewing hateful slurs.

I used no wrong words. You used your country penis envy to become upset and saw something that was not there.

You have just been introduced to the tree of woe. Get comfy.

No way man.

I don't have any problem with you calling Greek basketball shitty.At all.I accept your opinion.

I already explained you my problem but you don't want to understand.It's ok.

LOL ''Playing for Greece is punishment''=''Greek basketball sucks''

LOL tree of woe

LOL short

DPG21920
08-19-2010, 08:22 PM
LOL "Playing for Greece is punishment" = ":cry :cry you hate all of Greece"

LOL "I can slur homosexuals because a non-homosexual foreign ball player got into a fight and "gave me a reason", but you can't say Greek basketball sucks because that means you hate every single Greek even though their sucky play, fan riots and fighting gave you a reason to hate on them"

LOL trying to be cool like your Mav friends by using their shtick, but not even Mav fans like you.

benefactor
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM
What a bunch of girls. I'd have dropped that dude as soon as he stuck his hands in my face.

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Krstic is a disgrace, look at how he fights. And that man is a 7footer?? Wow, what a weakling. And btw I wonder how "Baby Shaq" feels being the only black guy there lol

ezau
08-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Greece will kicks USA ass on 8-25

Kinda agree with this. This current US team is quite unprepared, so I wouldn't be surprised if they get faceraped by Greece.

Sisk
08-19-2010, 09:28 PM

lol homophobe

PGDynasty24
08-19-2010, 09:33 PM

True,facts are being stated. See now if we called them hairy bastards who smell that would be racist...but were not:rolleyes

PGDynasty24
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL Greece Basketball. I will cash money that Greece will not beat the US,I would even go so far as to bet that if we sent the LA Clippers to play Greece's team they would win. How much did US beat Greece by when they actually put their good players out there,by what like 30

angelbelow
08-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Haha wow.

resistanze
08-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Kristic is bitch-made.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2010, 01:24 AM
i dont think it makes a difference if it was a 1on1 fight, pussies will continue to fight like a pussy

21_Blessings
08-20-2010, 01:37 AM
LOL Greece Basketball. I will cash money that Greece will not beat the US,I would even go so far as to bet that if we sent the LA Clippers to play Greece's team they would win. How much did US beat Greece by when they actually put their good players out there,by what like 30

Witness.

_D1WjZV50Lo

21_Blessings
08-20-2010, 01:37 AM
Bigger bitch: Melo or Kristic?

Leonard Curse
08-20-2010, 02:01 AM

im from texas but its sad to say kobe melo james cp3 are bigger pussies than these guys, they just laugh and bitch slap if even that kobe acts like he can kick someones ass then starts putting his hands up looking for ref protection lol what a bitch. its really pretty sad how these guys act all hard and they have never been in a real fight their whole lives!! im sorry but where i come from thats just weak

Leonard Curse
08-20-2010, 02:04 AM

excuse these douches they are what we call dumb americans

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Krstic is in jail now.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/288173

Nate
08-20-2010, 03:05 AM
A good fight. What else do you expect? They don't have hockey or American football in Greece. Real men need to fight. And unlike their American counterparts, they dont even wear helmets, shoulderpats and girlish things like that. These are real man, throwing around fists and chairs :D

21_Blessings
08-20-2010, 03:16 AM
A good fight. What else do you expect? They don't have hockey or American football in Greece. Real men need to fight. And unlike their American counterparts, they dont even wear helmets, shoulderpats and girlish things like that. These are real man, throwing around fists and chairs :D

:nope

q52nvb5CXE0

TheRealCB
08-20-2010, 04:38 AM

Hmm,no son,it was 101-95 we beat you guys at the World's..

Nate
08-20-2010, 04:39 AM
:nope

That was lame. Just some pushing between the players and then beating up some weaklings in the audience... :D

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2010, 04:46 AM
lol look how far Krstic ran from Big Sofo :lmao

-Hn1NKoWeR4

PGDynasty24
08-20-2010, 04:56 AM
Hmm,no son,it was 101-95 we beat you guys at the World's..

I believe USA won by 20+ at Olympics when we actually put our good players out there

Nick, the Nazi
08-20-2010, 05:05 AM

Well, who wouldn't? The big ape was on a mission.

TheRealCB
08-20-2010, 05:19 AM
I believe USA won by 20+ at Olympics when we actually put our good players out there

Captain Kirk,Carmelo,Wade,James,Paul,Howard,Johnson and Bosh aren't your good players?I only see Kobe missing but hey,I think you had a competent replacement..

nkdlunch
08-20-2010, 09:27 AM

Krstic reminded me of Carmelo

bonafide europussy

Henke
08-20-2010, 11:52 AM
LOL "Playing for Greece is punishment" = ":cry :cry you hate all of Greece"

LOL "I can slur homosexuals because a non-homosexual foreign ball player got into a fight and "gave me a reason", but you can't say Greek basketball sucks because that means you hate every single Greek even though their sucky play, fan riots and fighting gave you a reason to hate on them"

LOL trying to be cool like your Mav friends by using their shtick, but not even Mav fans like you.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You didn't say ''greek bball sucks'' or ''playing for a greek club sucks'' or something like this.
You commented in a thread about the Greek NT and you said ''playing for Greece is punishment''.
This means that being a Greek and representing your country with the National Team is punishment.

If you still can't see the difference,I rest my case.
You used the wrong words,but you still don't want to admit it.
But it's ok,I understood your point so I'm done with this thread.

As for your last sentence,if you feel offended by my ''short'' comments,I'm really sorry brah,I'll stop this shit right now.:toast

DPG21920
08-20-2010, 01:56 PM
:lol how am I offended? By calling me, an American, short, it just shows you are racist against all Americans.

Once again, when someone says "PLAYING for Greece is punishment" that means their team sucks.

Like if someone on the Nets got into a fight and everyone says: "punish him". Someone would say: "playing for the Nets is punishment". That does not mean they are racist against people from NJ. It means their team sucks and it must suck to play for them.

Cleveland Steamer
08-20-2010, 02:17 PM
No way man.

I don't have any problem with you calling Greek basketball shitty.At all.I accept your opinion.

I already explained you my problem but you don't want to understand.It's ok.

LOL ''Playing for Greece is punishment''=''Greek basketball sucks''

LOL tree of woe

LOL short

this site has an internet gang for mav fans. they roll pretty tough but they may let you join. they will appreciate your LOL style. how are you at copying and pasting?

PGDynasty24
08-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Captain Kirk,Carmelo,Wade,James,Paul,Howard,Johnson and Bosh aren't your good players?I only see Kobe missing but hey,I think you had a competent replacement..

Your comparing Howard who was 1 year removed from HS. and 06 versions of Lebron,Wade and Melo to the players they are now. and Kirk Hinrich. lol

Cry Havoc
08-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Looking at the start of the fight, which is the bigger bitch move?

To spit on someone or to sucker punch someone?

Cry Havoc
08-20-2010, 04:07 PM

-Hn1NKoWeR4

Krstic, for his part, said he did not mean to throw the chair which was apparently aimed at Schortsanitis but instead struck Bourousis, who did not suit up for the game and appeared to be trying to stay between Sofo and Krstic. Hilariously enough, Krstic and his coach, the legendary Dusan "Duda" Ivkovic, who had already been ejected from the game by the time the fight began, say Krstic grabbed the chair because a few Greek fans, including the bro dubbed "Random Shirtless Dude" in this morning's Works, had approached the Serbian players.

"I believe he acted in self-defense and grabbed a chair after some half-naked (Greek) fans rushed into the court," Ivkovic told the Associated Press. "The chair fell from his hand and grazed Bouroussis."

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/08/20/fiba-boss-appalled-by-greece-serbia-fight-nenad-krstic-blames/

:lmao

Yeah, "oops, I accidentally grabbed a chair, wound up, and flung it into a group of people by accident"

:lmao

Henke
08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
this site has an internet gang for mav fans. they roll pretty tough but they may let you join. they will appreciate your LOL style. how are you at copying and pasting?

Shit,you're a genius brah,I'm trying hard to be a member of MK.

LOL Cavs.

Basketballgirl25
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
How come there are always fights in these foreign games?

because the foreign players know how to fight. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Brook Lopez, Kobe, and all the American ones would go hide out so they don't get beat up:toast

Cry Havoc
08-20-2010, 05:06 PM
because the foreign players know how to fight. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Brook Lopez, Kobe, and all the American ones would go hide out so they don't get beat up:toast

And here I was under the impression that someone who feels the need to fight at the drop of a hat to prove how much of a man he is, is an idiot. Silly me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-20-2010, 06:31 PM

In 2006 Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade were beaten by a Greek team of 12 Euroelague players.

PGDynasty24
08-20-2010, 07:59 PM
In 2006 Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade were beaten by a Greek team of 12 Euroelague players.

In year 2006 Howard was 20 years old,Lebron and Melo were 22 years old and Bosh was 23 years old. Gratz bro u beat a bunch of young pups. I love how ur talking about a game from 4 years ago. Any team could've beat that team,even Puerto Rico beat them

will_spurs
08-22-2010, 04:45 AM
In year 2006 Howard was 20 years old,Lebron and Melo were 22 years old and Bosh was 23 years old. Gratz bro u beat a bunch of young pups. I love how ur talking about a game from 4 years ago. Any team could've beat that team,even Puerto Rico beat them

Then why were they selected to play?

Pelicans78
08-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Then why were they selected to play?

Because more established and proven players like Duncan, Garnett, Kobe, etc decided not to play. Plus, team USA wanted to pick a young group and have them go through the program and get them ready for the Olympics where they punked Greece and everyone else. I can't stand the Olympics, but its always been the more important tournament to Team USA.

Pero
08-22-2010, 09:46 AM
LOL what a lame excuse... Those players would easily get in all the other national teams and probably start in most if not all of them.

Pelicans78
08-22-2010, 06:39 PM
LOL what a lame excuse... Those players would easily get in all the other national teams and probably start in most if not all of them.

US B team beat Spain LOL

Pero
08-22-2010, 06:47 PM
US B team beat Spain LOL

And?

milkshakeballa
08-22-2010, 06:56 PM

-Hn1NKoWeR4

Damn that is a very good sized greek gym.

capacity?

i'd venture to say 1500 - 2000?