PDA

View Full Version : The Last Exorcism - Chatroulette reactions

TheAdmiral#50
08-19-2010, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNSaurw6E_Q

:lol

Cry Havoc
08-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Genius, but I think the fact the girl was undressing for no apparent reason had some guys suspicious already.

austN Spur
08-20-2010, 12:06 AM
that was cool. viral advertising, every once in a while those guys hit it just right

oh crap
08-20-2010, 12:09 AM
funnier than i thought it would be

AnthonyM
08-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Genius, but I think the fact the girl was undressing for no apparent reason had some guys suspicious already.

True, but if they didn't do that then they run the risk of the guys turning it before everything.

Instead, they ensured that guys would pay attention anyway, even if they were suspicious. No guy that is on ChatRoulette in the first place was going to click "Next" even if they had a suspicion that she had a penis. They'd wait to find out and then probably click "Next".

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-20-2010, 01:04 AM
so good

leemajors
08-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Someone sent me this review:

IrGj_IC1Kb8

Nathan Explosion
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Sort of related note, did anyone ever check if you can take the Evo or iPhone 4 on chat roulette? I don't have an account, but was wondering if it could be done.

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2010, 10:30 AM
wow thats pretty fucking awesome

koriwhat
08-26-2010, 10:57 AM
all these exorcism movies are fuckin' weak! i can't believe people actually like this type of shit and spend money to see these weak ass films.

redzero
08-28-2010, 11:10 PM
This movie was not at all what I expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised.

Jacob1983
08-28-2010, 11:23 PM
A lot of people that I talked to that have seen complained about it. They said they didn't like it because it was either stupid and/or not scary. I liked it. It's not scary throughout the whole movie. It comes in bunches. The movie is a little slow at first but once you see Nell possessed, it gets interesting. The part where she jumped at the camera freaked me out and the ending was epic. The twist was interesting. It makes you wonder. The last 5 minutes freaked me out. Fear is different for everyone.

PakiDan
08-29-2010, 12:38 PM
A lot of people that I talked to that have seen complained about it. They said they didn't like it because it was either stupid and/or not scary. I liked it. It's not scary throughout the whole movie. It comes in bunches. The movie is a little slow at first but once you see Nell possessed, it gets interesting. The part where she jumped at the camera freaked me out and the ending was epic. The twist was interesting. It makes you wonder. The last 5 minutes freaked me out. Fear is different for everyone.

I completely agree. So many people require tons of gore and special effects in order to consider it a 'good' movie. The story in this movie was really good... the special effects were minimal... no cgi eyes rolling or stupid stop action effects. the ending was really something unexpected. I think this was a really good, well shot movie.

v2freak
08-29-2010, 01:44 PM
I saw it last night by myself and didn't like it too much. I didn't find it all that scary, although quite a few people in the theater were screaming. I also got some motion sickness from it. In all, if I had spent 5 dollars instead of 10 to go see it I probably would have liked it more.

Bito Corleone
08-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Brilliant! :lmao at the dude with his shirt off and his hands out of frame...

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Saw this last night. I thought it was pretty good, enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

gordon46
06-23-2011, 03:41 AM
True, but if they didn't do that then they run the risk of the guys turning it before everything.

Instead, they ensured that guys would pay attention anyway, even if they were suspicious. No guy that is on ChatRoulette (http://camtogays.com/) in the first place was going to click "Next" even if they had a suspicion that she had a penis. They'd wait to find out and then probably click "Next".

this is how it works, people there don't mind wasting time :lol