PDA

View Full Version : Tony Dungy is offended by Rex Ryan's potty mouth (:cry)

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:27 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/16/tony-dungy-disappointed-with-rex-ryans-profanity/

God, the high horse "greater-than-god" pedestal Dungy is on is worse than the one Teblow is on.

Bad fuckin cuss words :cry

The F word is the devil!

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:30 PM
I like how Tony Dungy assumes Rex Ryan is intentionally cussing more with cameras on him to prove a point or something. Dungy doesn't seem to get that not everyone is a phony asshole who acts like a different person with a camera in front of his face.

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:34 PM
He loves Jesus so much he was OK with having a receiver play a major role on his team for years who shoots people

great fuckin shooter :cry

J.T.
08-19-2010, 11:36 PM
so marvin harrison owns some guns

i own some guns

bfd

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:36 PM
tbh do you ever think for a second that Dungy would have ever considered privately going to Rex Ryan and privately talking to him about his language?
Only of there was a camera there

great fuckin camera :cry

LoneStarState'sPride
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
In Dungy's defense, he was asked a specific question about Ryan's language, and he responded in kind. It's not like he saw the hard knocks episode and went crying to the media about it.

Oh, and regardless of religious beliefs, making light of any suicide is crossing the line, I think, Anthony Randolph. Can disagree without being completely classless.

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:37 PM
so marvin harrison owns some guns

i own some guns

bfd

You shoot people too like Starvin' Marvin?

Spursfan092120
08-19-2010, 11:38 PM
tbh I agree with you guys..if it works for Rex, let him coach however the fuck he wants. But Anthony, to say you're a christian and then blame a father's choice to not use profane language for his son's suicide is pretty f'ed up.

J.T.
08-19-2010, 11:40 PM
did you ever try to shoot someone with them, then hide the guns at your car wash, then have someone else kill a key witness while threatening another guy in prison who knew the truth?

tbh the issue here is more so what shady business were these faggots doing toward marvin harrison that made them exercise his right to self-defense

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:40 PM
In Dungy's defense, he was asked a specific question about Ryan's language, and he responded in kind. It's not like he saw the hard knocks episode and went crying to the media about it.
The fact he suggested Roger Goodell call Rex Ryan and ask him to think about the language he's using is bullshit. Dungy wanted that question and his "I love Jesus, I don't cuss" response was waiting at the tip of his tongue.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-19-2010, 11:43 PM
The fact he suggested Roger Goodell call Rex Ryan and ask him to think about the language he's using is bullshit. Dungy wanted that question and his "I love Jesus, I don't cuss" response was waiting at the tip of his tongue.

That's his MO, and Ryan's got a different MO. That's it--nothing wrong w/ Dungy espousing his beliefs when the opportunity arises. I don't have a problem w/ either coach.

Oh, and unlike Dungy, I have no qualms using language when the occasion calls for it, Anthony, so you can shove it up your ass, too.

Spursfan092120
I didn't say that at all. Dungy claims to be a big family lovin' Christian but he spent 90% of his time with his football duties. His son was obviously neglected, he was 19 and left home to live by himself thousands of miles away? Yeah, sounds like he really loved life with is dad.
Touchee...still wouldn't go as far as blaming suicide on someone, but that's just me.

J.T.
tbh the issue here is more so dungy's son being a pussy and taking the easy way out

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
08-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Dungy is full of shit.

Tom Moore is widely known around league circles to throw down like a sailor. I have never heard TD say a damn word about him.

Fuck him.

Spursfan092120
tbh the issue here is more so dungy's son being a pussy and taking the easy way out
You gonna play in the Madden Frachise?

Spursfan092120
Dungy is full of shit.

Tom Moore is widely known around league circles to throw down like a sailor. I never heard TD say a damn word about him.

Fuck him.
Hmm...very true..didn't think about that.

Goran Dragic
That's his MO, and Ryan's got a different MO.
And Ryan doesn't try to force feed his MO down other people's throats. He's not making public statements about how Tony Dungy should use more cuss words.

J.T.
08-19-2010, 11:45 PM
You gonna play in the Madden Frachise?

i have upgraded to ps3 scrohan

Spursfan092120
08-19-2010, 11:46 PM
damnit...

J.T.
08-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Dungy is full of shit.

Tom Moore is widely known around league circles to throw down like a sailor. I have never heard TD say a damn word about him.

Fuck him.

because tony dungy the football coach and tony dungy the media personality have differing opinions about swearing. thread over.

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:47 PM
And quite frankly there is something wrong with espousing beliefs whenever the opportunity arises. There's something wrong with you if you seek opportunities to tell the world how perfect you are.

LoneStarState'sPride
Bill Belichick literally does not give a shit about his family. Same thing with Jimmy Johnson.

Yet somehow they dont have kids who killed themselves. You know why? They're not hypocrites who talk about how much they love Jesus and preach family first while spending every day of their life away from their family.

Dungy's never claimed to be perfect. In fact, he'll be the first to tell you that he probably would have done things differently if he could do things over again (like most of us would, honestly). Does that make him unworthy of spreading the message he does? No, in fact, he's a more viable source of information on the subject because he's experienced the pain of such loss firsthand.

I stand by what I said. Not a good idea to hold up his son's suicide as a reason to bash Dungy. That's just in poor taste to begin with.

Goran Dragic
because tony dungy the football coach and tony dungy the media personality have differing opinions about swearing. thread over.
Since he wants Rex Ryan to use less cuss words as a football coach during training camp, I'm not sure what you mean by this.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-19-2010, 11:50 PM
And quite frankly there is something wrong with espousing beliefs whenever the opportunity arises. There's something wrong with you if you seek opportunities to tell the world how perfect you are.

Um, the Bible instructs Christians to proselytize, so if you have a problem with it, your beef is with God and the Bible, not Dungy. Also, this has nothing to do with Dungy's "perfection," and everything to do with you not agreeing with him. You already know where he's coming from and what he's gonna say, so why get all hot under the collar. Retarded much?

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Dungy's never claimed to be perfect. In fact, he'll be the first to tell you that he probably would have done things differently if he could do things over again (like most of us would, honestly).
While there are countless times I can remember Tony Dungy point out how someone else should have done something differently, I've never heard him give a speech about a mistake he made.

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Also, this has nothing to do with Dungy's "perfection," and everything to do with you not agreeing with him.
Wrong. It has everyone to do with the bible thumping high horse Tony Dungy is on whenever there's a camera pointed at his face.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-19-2010, 11:55 PM
It also says not to judge people

It never says to turn a blind eye to unwholesome behavior, either. That's not a free pass to just meekly accept any and everything the world deems "ok."

Oh, and Goran--you might wanna read his book--apparently he gets into it a little bit more. Interviews are different--he's been asked specific questions and he's answered according to his own mores and beliefs.

Goran Dragic
08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
he's been asked specific questions and he's answered according to his own mores and beliefs.
Except when those questions involve Marvin Harrison shooting people. Then his morals and beliefs lead him to not wanting to answer the question.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Wrong. It has everyone to do with the bible thumping high horse Tony Dungy is on whenever there's a camera pointed at his face.

And you don't agree with it, which is exactly what I said. Shoot, I know when Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets interviewed, he's probably gonna say "shit" or "fuck" at some point. When Dungy comes on screen, you know he's gonna let his faith come out in everything he does, whether you like it or not. So don't watch--not that difficult and nothing earth-shattering at the end of the day.

eyeh8u
08-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Goran Dragic and Anthony Randolph are offended by Tony Dungy being offended by Rex Ryan's potty mouth (:fags)

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:04 AM
And you don't agree with it, which is exactly what I said. Shoot, I know when Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets interviewed, he's probably gonna say "shit" or "fuck" at some point. When Dungy comes on screen, you know he's gonna let his faith come out in everything he does, whether you like it or not. So don't watch--not that difficult and nothing earth-shattering at the end of the day.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is not going on TV telling people they should cuss more. Having beliefs is one thing, trying to impose beliefs on others is another.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Jesus sat down and had dinner with sinners. Was he turning a blind eye? No, he made them feel comfortable, made sure they were in the privacy of their own home, and THEN discussed their behavior. He didn't go out in the streets and publicly tell everyone how awful they were.

And that's not what Dungy did, either, if you get down to it. Jesus wasn't being interviewed by camera crews about his peers halfway around the world, either, so it's kinda apples to oranges. It's not like Dungy went out of his way to roast Ryan, but it's not like anybody was expecting any different when they interviewed him, so this comparison is very weak, at best.

And at the end of the day, it still doesn't matter. Neither Tony Dungy nor any Christian for that matter is perfect, and i'd wager anything that he'd tell you that himself.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:07 AM
lol acting like Dungy was blindsided by that question and wasn't salivating to get on his soap box and talk about how cuss words are the devil

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is not going on TV telling people they should cuss more. Having beliefs is one thing, trying to impose beliefs on others is another.

It's no more imposing for Dungy to state what he does and doesn't do than it is for Ryan to cuss up a storm and stick to his guns. They both have their respective MO, and they're gonna stick with it regardless because it's what got them to where they are today (NFL coach: successful by any means). Once again, fail.

Oh, and for the record, Jr. has had MANY bouts with the media about his profanity. He hasn't specifically said people should cuss more, but he's definitely made strong comments over the years about what should and should not be policed for athletes as far as language goes.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Tbh if I were a Christian I would hate people like Dungy and Kurt Warner even more than I do now. Hypocrites like Dungy make it SOOOOOOOO easy for people like me to scoff Christianity.

callo1
08-20-2010, 12:09 AM
two words: no comment.

he said that shit just fine whenever Marvin Harrison was brought up.

Two words you yourself can't even abide by...pot calling the kettle black... another hipocrite.

So you know all the details about his sons death?

Parents can't control all their kids do, as evidence I use your lack of class as an example.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:10 AM
It's no more imposing for Dungy to state what he does and doesn't do than it is for Ryan to cuss up a storm and stick to his guns.
What the fuck are you talking about? Dungy didn't just talk about what he does and doesn't do, he yapped about what he doesn't want Rex Ryan to do and goes so far as to say he would want Goodell to force Ryan to change his MO.

08-20-2010, 12:12 AM
I do remember Lewis dropping bombs and yet not a peep from TD.

Like I said, fuck him.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:13 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao that's exactly what he fucking did

I'm just saying if he claims he's trying to be like Jesus, he should, you know, read up on the way Jesus actually was.

At the same time Jesus probably didn't cuss and make fun of dead kids so I obviously have stuff to work on too. I just don't go out of my way to tell everyone what a great Christian I am and how much I love Jesus all day long.

Every Christian (hopefully) should be trying to be Christlike, and none of us will get there, so it's kind of a moot point. Also, Dungy's got more of a platform to proselytize than either of us could ever dream of, and thanks to us living in a free country, he can use it as he sees fit. I don't go out of my way either, but I don't have a problem with Dungy--he's been as much of a force for good as anyone else in the NFL, and if he wants to give credit for that to Jesus, that's his prerogative, ya know?

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Also, Dungy's got more of a platform to proselytize than either of us could ever dream of
Why, because he talks about how much he loves Jesus? He's as much of a Jesus man as Ladanian Tomlinson is a class act.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Why, because he talks about how much he loves Jesus? He's as much of a Jesus man as Ladanian Tomlinson is a class act.

No, because he has the ear of a larger audience (hence the use of the word "platform"). Try to keep up.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Tbh someone who can't even stop his son from killing himself shouldn't be telling others about what they can't say.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:23 AM
It's funny how someone who watches NASCAR is trying to insult my intelligence.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Also what's important here is to understand the context of the conversation. Yes, Dungy brought up the profanity issue, but Dan Patrick's not stupid (admittedly, debatable sometimes lol). That's why Patrick asked Tony about whether Goodell should weigh in or not, and Tony was merely contending that he didn't believe that was necessary to show youngsters what it takes to be successful or not (an assertation many will agree with). He also mentions how Ryan's attitude has changed the attitude and the way the Jets do things, and doesn't fault him for it (just says that's not the way he would have done it). Nothing but respect for the way he handled it.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Yes, Dungy brought up the profanity issue
Wait, so Dungy did go out of his way to get on his soap box and preach? So much for your entire argument that all Dungy did was answer a question.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:26 AM
It's funny how someone who watches NASCAR is trying to insult my intelligence.

It's funny how you think being a NASCAR fan is an indicator of a lack of intelligence. Only football has more fans and viewers in the U.S.

But that's a different argument for me to win ;)

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:28 AM
It's funny how you think being a NASCAR fan is an indicator of a lack of intelligence. Only football has more fans and viewers in the U.S.
Given how fuckin stupid the US is as a whole, the argument that a whole bunch of people watch it means it's not stupid is retarded.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm willing to bet you're in the military.

badfish22
08-20-2010, 12:29 AM

lol what a fag

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Wait, so Dungy did go out of his way to get on his soap box and preach? So much for your entire argument that all Dungy did was answer a question.

Why are you asking me questions? Did you even listen to the interview, or did you just rush to your computer to bitch? Not my "entire argument" by a long shot.

As long as he's been in the league, he's more than earned the right to pass judgment on his peers, Christian or not.

badfish22
08-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Goran Dragic and Anthony Randolph are offended by Tony Dungy being offended by Rex Ryan's potty mouth (:fags)

crofl at your team name

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Why are you asking me questions? Did you even listen to the interview, or did you just rush to your computer to bitch? Not my "entire argument" by a long shot.

As long as he's been in the league, he's more than earned the right to pass judgment on his peers, Christian or not.
No, I didn't listen to the interview. I have no interest listening to a bible thumper preach.

What has he done that has earned him the right to pass judgment on his peers?

08-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Did you even listen to the interview, or did you just rush to your computer to bitch?

Yeah, that's like Dungy not watching Hard Knocks but rushing to DP to cry about it anyway.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah, that's like Dungy not watching Hard Knocks but rushing to DP to cry about it anyway.
The difference is Dungy is willing to hide behind the Jesus skirt when he judges people (even though Jesus didn't like judging people).

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Given how fuckin stupid the US is as a whole, the argument that a whole bunch of people watch it means it's not stupid is retarded.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I'm willing to bet you're in the military.

Nice try, but nope, not yet.

And since we're throwing popularity out the window, the argument can be made that football is a pretty fucking stupid sport too. I watch NASCAR because no two laps are truly the same, and understanding pit strategy makes the sport exciting for me. Some people don't agree (hell, I'm black, so like 90% of people that share my skin tone give me grief for watching NASCAR), but I don't care any more than people telling me basketball is inferior to baseball or some shit. :lol

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:36 AM
I watch NASCAR because no two laps are truly the same
Uh, yeah they are. Every single lap is the same.

08-20-2010, 12:36 AM
The difference is Dungy is willing to hide behind the Jesus skirt when he judges people (even though Jesus didn't like judging people).

I'm wondering why he didn't offer to rehabilitate Rex.

badfish22
08-20-2010, 12:38 AM
lol Nascar

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm wondering why he didn't offer to rehabilitate Rex.
Maybe afterwards Rex will teach him how to coach a team that actually goes into the playoffs and exceeds expectations.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:39 AM
No, I didn't listen to the interview. I have no interest listening to a bible thumper preach.

What has he done that has earned him the right to pass judgment on his peers?

That was hardly the entire interview :lol

Oh, and this comes to mind..........

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/eddietheaggie2010/atony1.jpg

Shit, now y'all have me almost defending the fucking colts lol

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:42 AM
If Tony Dungy wants to stand up at church and tell his fellow church goers that cussing is bad, fine.

If he wants to go on TV and talk about how bad cussing is, fine.

I only have a problem that he felt the need to single out one person and talk about his disappointed he was in that one person, publicly judging them in front of the world. That's not how a Christian is supposed to act. And Dungy desperately wants everyone to know what a great Christian he is. Which is part of the big problem I have with Dungy.

You know what? Fair enough. And to be perfectly honest, I probably wouldn't have gone about it the same way Dungy did, either, but that's more my personality than my beliefs right there. I don't think he's desperate to show people what a great Christian he is, but both of us are speculating at this point, so I'll leave it at that.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:45 AM
So winning a Super Bowl means you can pass moral judgements on others?

:lmao

Do you really think God has anything to do with who wins the Super Bowl?

I was answering Goran about what Dungy has done to earn the right to judge his peers, but go ahead and take it out of context, I don't give a fuck :lol.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:45 AM
That was hardly the entire interview :lol

Oh, and this comes to mind..........

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/eddietheaggie2010/atony1.jpg

Shit, now y'all have me almost defending the fucking colts lol

OJ Simpson won a Heisman, I guess that means he has the right to pass judgment about what's moral.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:48 AM
OJ Simpson won a Heisman, I guess that means he has the right to pass judgment about what's moral.

I'm talking about judging peers period, not just their morals. It's the equivalent of approving of or not approving of a coworkers behavior. No, you and I aren't going to call them out on the radio, but as many harassment complaints get filed in a year, you bet people judge each other in the workplace all the time (and not to each others' faces).

Similar situation, radically different setting.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 12:51 AM
If Dungy were to judge a coaching decision Ryan made then yeah, that superbowl is relevant.

And I pass plenty of judgment about people, but I don't try to pass myself off as a dedicated man of Jesus. It's not the sole act of judging Rex Ryan, it's the fact he's a giant hypocrite doing so.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:53 AM
So in other words, just like you wouldn't publicly judge a co-worker, Dungy should never have publicly done the same thing to Rex Ryan.

Thanks for playing. G'nite.

Yeah, because harassment complaints are soooooooo common among players and coaches in the NFL. Never said what Dungy should or shouldn't have done.

G'nite to you too, though.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-20-2010, 12:59 AM
If Dungy were to judge a coaching decision Ryan made then yeah, that superbowl is relevant.

And I pass plenty of judgment about people, but I don't try to pass myself off as a dedicated man of Jesus. It's not the sole act of judging Rex Ryan, it's the fact he's a giant hypocrite doing so.

It'd be hypocritical if he got caught dropping F-bombs after saying Ryan shouldn't. What you're demanding is he be perfect before he can pass judgment. It doesn't work that way at all. Dungy knows he's not perfect, but saying he doesn't agree with something his peer did is hardly hypocritical.

Look y'all, I gotta get to bed, but thanks for the debate. I'll catch y'all later (have to go toe to toe w/ ya on NASCAR some other time, Goran hehe).

Night, all!

dirk4mvp
08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
lol 4 page circle jerk

dirk4mvp
08-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Do you really think God has anything to do with who wins the Super Bowl?

2007 and those poe niggas in Nawlins receiving something other than government aid proves he does, tbh.

J.T.
08-20-2010, 01:51 AM
2007 and those poe niggas in Nawlins receiving something other than government aid proves he does, tbh.

quality post :tu

EricB
08-20-2010, 02:35 AM
I don't think he was passing judgement.

He was asked what he thought and he gave an opinion.

He didn't say Ryan should apologize, he didn't call for Goodell to do something.

Patrick asked what he thought and he told him. He also didn't volunteer it either.

But hey, lets just keep bashing Dungy for an opinion!!!

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Were you typing that with one hand and eating a donut with another? Maybe if you pray to Jebus a little more he can help you lose weight.

SpursFanFirst
08-20-2010, 07:50 AM
I don't think he was passing judgement.

He was asked what he thought and he gave an opinion.

He didn't say Ryan should apologize, he didn't call for Goodell to do something.

Patrick asked what he thought and he told him. He also didn't volunteer it either.

But hey, lets just keep bashing Dungy for an opinion!!!

:tu Facts schmacts.
This thread is just another reminder why I pretty much stay away from this website in the off-season.

Goran Dragic
08-20-2010, 07:51 AM

Do you have lobes of fat in your eyes that cloud your ability to read?

"I would hope that he does," Dungy said of the possibility of Goodell getting involved.

dallasmavsnfuego214
08-20-2010, 08:18 AM
wtf? Is dungy serious?

Cause Rex Ryan is the only football coach to ever utter a swear word :rolleyes

monosylab1k
08-21-2010, 10:25 AM
:tu Facts schmacts.
This thread is just another reminder why I pretty much stay away from this website in the off-season.

Maybe you should stay away permanently since your dumb ass can't see that Dungy was the one who brought up Rex Ryan's language in the first place. Nobody asked him about it.

But hey, Facts schmacts.

himat
08-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Wow are you guys seriously going to laugh about Dungy's kid like that? Thats just sad and pathetic.

Maybe Dungy doesn't have to voice his opinion, but he did. Get over it. He's a class act so I really don't see why you guys are bashing the guy.

Yall really need to shut the hell up.

Goran Dragic
08-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Wow are you guys seriously going to laugh about Dungy's kid like that? Thats just sad and pathetic.

Maybe Dungy doesn't have to voice his opinion, but he did. Get over it. He's a class act so I really don't see why you guys are bashing the guy.

I'm bashing the guy because telling another grown man what he can and can't say is pompous and distasteful. If he really was a "class act" he wouldn't be trying to impose his value system on Rex Ryan.

monosylab1k
08-21-2010, 10:46 AM

You need to shut the hell up.

Maybe we don't have to voice our opinion, but we did. Get over it.

Goran Dragic
08-21-2010, 10:47 AM
I never thought Tony Dungy was that much of an oreo, but seeing that he's the first black figure in sports I've ever seen TPark defend, I really underestimated his whiteness.

himat
08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm bashing the guy because telling another grown man what he can and can't say is pompous and distasteful. If he really was a "class act" he wouldn't be trying to impose his value system on Rex Ryan.

Fair enough. I understand that, but I thought the death of his son thing was taking it too far.

And I do have to agree with you that he shouldn't be imposing his views, especially through the media. If he wanted to tell Rex that then he should have done it one on one, but he probably shouldn't have done it at all.

himat
08-21-2010, 02:25 PM
You need to shut the hell up.

Maybe we don't have to voice our opinion, but we did. Get over it.

Ripping on a father for his son's suicide is not opinion. Thats wrong. I was saying shut the hell up about that, not about your guys's opinion that Dungy shouldn't be imposing his values on others.

monosylab1k
08-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Ripping on a father for his son's suicide is not opinion. Thats wrong.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh did I hurt your feewings? :cry

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-21-2010, 10:24 PM

Some of y'all have some serious issues :lol

dirk4mvp
08-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Some of y'all have some serious issues :lol

mono wouldn't give a shit if Dungy coached and/or played for the Seattle Seahawks.

Zelophehad
08-22-2010, 05:36 AM

The kid suicide stuff was needless and idiotic.

himat
08-22-2010, 02:37 PM

:lol No because I don't know the Dungy's personally at all.

If believing that laughing about suicide makes me a pussy then I guess I am. I didn't realize that before. Thanks for the insight.

himat
08-22-2010, 02:40 PM
The kid suicide stuff was needless and idiotic.

:toast

I completely agree with him and GoranDragic that Dungy doesn't need to push his values on others, especially through the media. But the laughing about his kid was taking it too far.

The whole "But LeBron did it for the kids! :cry " thing was hilarious

But this wasn't.

monosylab1k
08-22-2010, 10:22 PM
:cry :cry :cry The kid suicide stuff was needless and idiotic. :cry :cry :cry

monosylab1k
08-22-2010, 10:23 PM
mono wouldn't give a shit if Dungy coached and/or played for the Seattle Seahawks.

you also wouldn't give a shit if Dungy coached and/or played for Seattle.

Zelophehad
08-22-2010, 11:13 PM
If I'm crying in this thread what are you doing? Besides basking joyously in the suicide of someone's loved one.

dirk4mvp
08-23-2010, 01:23 AM
you also wouldn't give a shit if Dungy coached and/or played for Seattle.

:lol Not sure if you've been reading this thread here you/Goran/multitroll made, but I don't.

monosylab1k
08-23-2010, 08:22 AM
If I'm crying in this thread what are you doing?

laughing at crying faggots like you.

Dr. Gonzo
08-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Do you have lobes of fat in your eyes that cloud your ability to read?

:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin