PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Season Ending Injury

hipcoolster
08-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Would this be the greatest scenario ever?

(1) LeBron get injured half way through the season.
(2) The Heat go on to win the NBA championship without him.
(3) LeBron comes back the next year and the team chemistry declines.
(4) Heat get bumped in the second round of the playoffs.

PGDynasty24
08-20-2010, 02:04 AM
I think that you on crack

DeadlyDynasty
08-20-2010, 02:07 AM

ummm...how about no? I've never wanted to see a player injured (with the exception of Ricky Davis, J.R. Smith, and a couple of other wastes of human flesh). If you really hate the Heat and LeBron then you don't even have to root for this scenario. Chemistry will be an issue early on but they'll soon gel after that. Unfortunately though, they will get utterly outrebounded and outscored in the paint come the later stages of the playoffs.

Venti Quattro
08-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Why would you wish for any athlete to be injured?

DeadlyDynasty
08-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Why would you wish for any athlete to be injured?

there are rare exceptions to the rule...

I hope Leonard Little gets decapitated

namlook
08-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Best scenario is Lebron goes down. Heat get to the finals and lose. Lebron comes back and the Heat lose in the first round the next year.

Koolaid_Man
08-20-2010, 07:13 AM

not that you're one but real Laker fans don't wish, talk, or joke about injuries to players. While everyone acknowledges injuries are part of the game we prefer kicking ass straight up and down with a full squad so no excuses. Karma can be a bitch. I know a cat that hates Kobe so much he gets down on his knees and prays that he gets hurt, he does voodoo and all types of shit. and everytime he does it the next team who's bandwagon he jumps on to "BEAT LA" ends up having an injury. The past 2 years he was rooting for Boston and they had major injuries. Lesson Learned. and btw this stupid muthafucker has lost serious $$$$ to me in bets...but it doesn't seem he's learned his lesson yet. :toast

eisfeld
08-20-2010, 07:15 AM
I'd rather see a team beating them in the Playoffs when they are fully healthy.

TheManFromAcme
08-20-2010, 07:30 AM
not that you're one but real Laker fans don't wish, talk, or joke about injuries to players. While everyone acknowledges injuries are part of the game we prefer kicking ass straight up and down with a full squad so no excuses. Karma can be a bitch. I know a cat that hates Kobe so much he gets down on his knees and prays that he gets hurt, he does voodoo and all types of shit. and everytime he does it the next team who's bandwagon he jumps on to "BEAT LA" ends up having an injury. The past 2 years he was rooting for Boston and they had major injuries. Lesson Learned. and btw this stupid muthafucker has lost serious $$$$ to me in bets...but it doesn't seem he's learned his lesson yet. :toast

Word

Basketballgirl25
08-20-2010, 07:39 AM
A better thing would be Heat playing well till half way through the season then something happens and they have to cancel the rest of the season, and we hear all the players complain how unfair that it is, now that would be way better

Ace
08-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Best scenario is Lebron goes down. Heat get to the finals and lose. Lebron comes back and the Heat lose in the first round the next year.
Lol wishful thinking Lakers fans

himat
08-21-2010, 11:10 AM
If you want to see the Heat fail so bad...losing in the playoffs with everyone healthy would be much worse.

HeatChamps
08-21-2010, 01:50 PM
The second greatest player in the nba today (Wade being the greatest) being good? Only the rapist should be hoped on for injury.

BronxCowboy
08-22-2010, 07:11 AM
The best scenario would be the Heat stay healthy and get bumped in the first round anyway. LeBron whines his way into a trade, and the Heat reach the finals the following year without him.

Latarian Milton
08-22-2010, 07:33 AM
it doesn't amuse no one bro. the joke ain't funny at all.

NickiRasgo
08-22-2010, 08:28 AM
(5) Gets hit by the car of Delonte West.
(6) LeBron James get injured during the first minute of their first game.