PDA

View Full Version : reminiscing of young tim duncan

spectator
08-20-2010, 02:21 AM
carrying the spurs by himself after drob retired

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2004/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=1802565

so close man, so close

spectator
08-20-2010, 02:33 AM
20+ pts 12+ reb 3.3 ast 1.6 blk

he carried a team that could not get another guy to average over 15 pts/game. the same thing happened in 2003, when we won the title, but then we had drob and rose to bang in the post.

hedo and bowen were awful shooters in that 2004 series. just pure crap. and i still remember winning the 2005 title by having parker sit on the bench for half a game every once in a while in different series. man, we don't appreciate tim enough.

/rant

DeadlyDynasty
08-20-2010, 02:34 AM
good times

spectator
08-20-2010, 02:39 AM
good times

yeah, just finished the youtube video of 2004 nba finals game 5. good times all around.

spectator
08-20-2010, 02:41 AM
by the way, do you guys still count the 5 minneapolis titles for la, b/c in that case, i'd better call my friends in atlanta and sacramento and let them know they won a championship too.

ezau
08-20-2010, 03:04 AM
yeah, just finished the youtube video of 2004 nba finals game 5. good times all around.

I love watching the 2004 Finals over and over and over again:toast

DeadlyDynasty
08-20-2010, 03:08 AM

That's funny, I don't remember the Spurs in that...You see we Laker fans don't have to live vicariously through another team's accomplishments to feel better about ourselves. But hey, such is life when you're dealing with an obvious inferiority complex. There is help though...we are here for you:(

by the way, do you guys still count the 5 minneapolis titles for la, b/c in that case, i'd better call my friends in atlanta and sacramento and let them know they won a championship too.

don't lie, we all know you have no friends

DeadlyDynasty
08-20-2010, 03:09 AM
That's funny, I don't remember the Spurs in that...You see we Laker fans don't have to live vicariously through another team's accomplishments to feel better about ourselves. But hey, such is life when you're dealing with an obvious inferiority complex. There is help though...we are here for you:(

I love watching the 2004 Finals over and over and over again:toast

and my point is proven instantly:lol

spectator
08-20-2010, 03:35 AM

don't get me wrong, i'm not too happy with detroit winning either, but it's better than la winning it. la won 11 titles, we won 4. so you can't talk crap about living vicariously, but whatever floats your argument boat.

also, great comeback - wow i don't have friends - you saved my life man. please, friend me on facebook.
at least i don't have to use a deadly penis pump on a 84 model of a plastic la-girl.

thanks for your invaluable contribution. it's nothing short of value-less.

HORNSWOGGLE
08-20-2010, 07:22 AM

yup we live our whole lives through pistons, everything we do in our lives is based on the pistons

nkdlunch
08-20-2010, 09:23 AM
That's funny, I don't remember the Spurs in that...You see we Laker fans don't have to live vicariously through another team's accomplishments to feel better about ourselves.

But you do live in another team's forum and have to post daily to feel better about yourself.

:lol

pathetic

Jose Ole
08-20-2010, 09:36 AM
But you do live in another team's forum and have to post daily to feel better about yourself.

:lol

pathetic

burn...
http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/062010/lakersfan-8.jpg