PDA

View Full Version : Black Swan? Hells Yes...

PM5K
08-20-2010, 10:53 AM
http://cdn04.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/0818-black-swan-00-480x258.jpg

NP+MK

PakiDan
08-20-2010, 11:04 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:EcSxzKh_yEvBPM:http://www.eeggs.com/images/items/1418.full.jpg&t=1
THIS is sexy.

anti_troll
08-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis? yes please.

Cry Havoc
12-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Saw this tonight. Great film. Some VERY hot scenes between Mila and Natalie, and will keep you on edge the entire way through.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 01:00 AM
This is a flick I'd wanted to see regardless of the "lesbianism". Mila is hawt

Cry Havoc
12-20-2010, 10:56 AM
This is a flick I'd wanted to see regardless of the "lesbianism". Mila is hawt

She is definitely a top 5 Hollywood babe.

I can't believe this thread isn't several pages long, given the content.

Even without the foreplay between Kunis and Natalie, this is an awesome movie.

MannyIsGod
12-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Saw it yesterday and it was pretty good.

monosylab1k
12-20-2010, 11:10 AM
I never really got the appeal of Natalie Portman. For years and years and years. Now I do.

thispego
12-20-2010, 02:49 PM
she was hot as far back as The Professional. you blind mono

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Well I don't know about her ranking but she makes me moist.

I never really got the appeal of Natalie PortmanI hear ya, brah. She looks like a nice little boy most of the time. :lol Never womanly.

David Bowie
12-20-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm seeing it sometime this week. First movie I have wanted to see in the movie theater for a while.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Saw it. Pretty good. The graphic scenes started to get a little much here and there but overall a pretty cool movie.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 06:39 PM
The graphic scenes started to get a little much here and there???

mrsmaalox
12-20-2010, 06:44 PM
As far as the younger actresses go, taking into consideration her intelligence/education, lack of bimbo tendencies and visits to rehab, as well as her physical attributes, I think Natalie Portman is gorgeous.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 06:54 PM
As far as the younger actresses go, taking into consideration her intelligence/education, lack of bimbo tendencies and visits to rehab, as well as her physical attributes, I think Natalie Portman is gorgeous.
Same could be said of Mila minus the education. Intelligence on both are up for debate :lol

Spurminator
12-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Not much of a debate probably. One's a Harvard grad and the other built and maintained a successful American acting career while she was still learning English.

Sisk
12-20-2010, 07:12 PM
This is one of the most fucked up movies I've ever seen.

But good.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Not much of a debate probably. One's a Harvard grad and the other built and maintained a successful American acting career while she was still learning English.
I see. I guess I'll have to remember that a college diploma represents intelligence over those that haven't been. :toast

BlackSwordsMan
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
We all know smart people don't go to college. They drop out of hs and become mechanics.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 07:27 PM
We all know smart people don't go to college. They drop out of hs and become mechanics.
and screw the people that didn't. :lol it's all relative

Spurminator
12-20-2010, 07:35 PM
I see. I guess I'll have to remember that a college diploma represents intelligence over those that haven't been. :toast

It's safe to assume that the average Harvard graduate is most likely more intelligent than the average person with no college education. I really don't think that's much of a stretch, nor should it be taken as an insult if you didn't go to college.

BlackSwordsMan
12-20-2010, 08:11 PM
and screw the people that didn't. :lol it's all relativetouche

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Nice! Demonoid's got the screener up. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
12-20-2010, 10:17 PM
???

Not the lesbian make out scenes...the graphic/bloody scenes....theres some shit in this movie that made me cringe like more than normal...

It's like hostel-esque for a few parts here and there, but other than that, a good movie.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Not the lesbian make out scenes...the graphic/bloody scenes....theres some shit in this movie that made me cringe like more than normal...

It's like hostel-esque for a few parts here and there, but other than that, a good movie.

i see

ididnotnothat
12-21-2010, 04:10 PM
If only Mila had an ass.

Dr. Gonzo
12-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Good movie. I didn't find the lesbian part half as hot as Portman's solo pleasuring scene.

She is a fantastic actress as well.

MannyIsGod
12-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Saw it. Pretty good. The graphic scenes started to get a little much here and there but overall a pretty cool movie.

Our whole theater audibly winced several times throughout the movie.

CuckingFunt
12-21-2010, 11:47 PM
the graphic/bloody scenes....theres some shit in this movie that made me cringe like more than normal...

Is it violence? Or just the shit that dancing does to her body? I've heard the latter is a bit hard to watch.

MannyIsGod
12-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Its not violence per say, just graphic. I don't really know how to describe it without giving stuff away.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Good movie. I didn't find the lesbian part half as hot as Portman's solo pleasuring scene.

She is a fantastic actress as well.

I feel the same way

the camera had some awesome arched-back-with-ass-in-air-whilst-fingering-oneself-vigorously shots of Natalie

Cant_Be_Faded
12-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Is it violence? Or just the shit that dancing does to her body? I've heard the latter is a bit hard to watch.

You haven't seen it yet???

There are just some graphic scenes....a little of both of what you say.

hostel-esque at parts, like manny said the audience was "awwww...."ing almost every time they did it

CuckingFunt
12-22-2010, 12:03 AM
You haven't seen it yet???

Surprisingly, no. It's one of at least five movies currently playing (counting True Grit) that I really want to see, but I haven't had the time.

Sisk
12-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Yeah, like they're saying, it's not necessarily violent - just disturbing. As MIG said it's not really possible to describe it without giving things away.

When I first left the theater I didn't really know what to tell other people about the movie or whether or not it should be recommended. After I've slept on it I definitely recommend the movie and I want to see it again. Just prepare yourself before you go into the movie for quite a ride..

Viva Las Espuelas
12-22-2010, 12:34 AM
It's safe to assume that the average Harvard graduate is most likely more intelligent than the average person with no college education. I really don't think that's much of a stretch,

gotcha :toast ;) :tu
gJT_YtL2okc
EpGH02DtIws

Spurminator
12-22-2010, 12:41 AM
:shootme

Very intelligent retort, Darrin. Damn you are defensive about this subject. Fine. There is absolutely no correlation between intelligence and quality of education.

Feel better? Now what's your evidence that Natalie Portman isn't an intelligent person, since you feel it's debatable?

CuckingFunt
12-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Even without making it a comparative statement, it's probably safe to assume that one couldn't obtain a degree from Harvard without being fairly intelligent.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah I bet she only fucks smart guys too

MannyIsGod
12-22-2010, 01:16 AM
She's in a romantic comedy with aschton next though. Pretty shitty.

koriwhat
12-22-2010, 11:21 AM

she's cute but that no-ass thing is a bit of a problem... no-ass having females :td

Dr. Gonzo
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
she's cute but that no-ass thing is a bit of a problem... no-ass having females :td

Serious question, being a calf tatted man do you prefer women with calf tats as well so you too can have intimate discussions about said calf tats?

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/icons.at.end.of.the.road/images/patrick-ewing%28DanLevineTonyRanzeAFPGI%29.jpg

Pick of Destiny
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM

She was on the Jimmy show last night and looked cute and sexy as hell.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2010, 12:16 PM

Yeah man, her elbows are too sharp too. :lmao

paparazzi
12-23-2010, 01:21 AM
http://media.vogue.com/files/filecheck/2010/12/14/img-natalie-portman-magazine-landing_095159556263.jpg_midmajor-max.jpg
Can you think of a better spread?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2010, 03:16 PM
:lmao this is rich

Natalie Portman is pregnant and engaged (http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/27/natalie-portman-is-pregnant-and-engaged/)

So much for that lithe "Black Swan" ballerina body - Natalie Portman is pregnant!
A rep for the 29-year-old Golden Globe nominee confirms to CNN that Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child together.
French-born dancer Millepied, 33, has performed with the New York City Ballet and was the choreographer for Portman's critically acclaimed thriller "Black Swan." The couple were first romantically linked last New Year's Eve, when they attended a party together in New York City.
Portman has not yet revealed the baby's due date or when the wedding will take place. Stay tuned!

Notable Comments:

Sorry but this is somewhat disappointing. Everyone else gets engaged once they find out they are pregnant in Hollywood and for NP to join that club, I don't know, it's a let down, especially with her smarts(Now Now!! :nope). Jeez

Unwanted Pregnancy Engagement... it's the new trend in Hollyweird... That is my opinion.

Cool, maybe now she'll develop a chest. :lol

theInternet
12-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Cool, maybe now she'll develop a chest. :lol

It didn't help Nicole Ritchie.

Slomo
12-27-2010, 03:33 PM

French-born dancer Millepied

:lol Millepied (in French) = Thousand feet

That's a pretty cool name for a dancer :lol

CuckingFunt
12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm indifferent on the pregnancy and engagement, but the movie was really good. Better than I expected, actually. And better than The Wrestler, which I thought was good but VERY overrated. Black Swan -- perhaps because it was a thriller and allowed more of the tricks and darkness at which Aronofsky excels -- didn't feel quite as forced as that one did. The comparison is difficult, though, and in fact is one I wouldn't make if not for Aronofsky's own comments that the two films are intended as companion pieces.

Also... even with the shaky camera and psychological thriller weirdness, there's no part of me that's going to complain about watching Mila Kunis go down on Natalie Portman.

MannyIsGod
12-28-2010, 05:52 AM
I would have never thought to compare it to the Wrestler (I think the Wrestler is better, TBH but I was all over that movie - I probably identified with it more than this one) so thats interesting he said that.

oh crap
12-29-2010, 01:43 AM
i'm assuming all this super graphic shit you guys are talking about occur in the last half hour of the movie. i'm an hr 13 mins in on my online viewing and haven't seen anything close to cringe worthy. anyway, so far so good.

Leetonidas
12-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Honestly, this movie was terrible. Not really graphic or disturbing at all, at least to me. It was pretty mild imo. And it was a very simple plot line that tried too hard to be all tripped out and artsy. Glad I saw it for free,

MannyIsGod
12-29-2010, 03:02 AM
Lol wtf was artsy about this movie? It was a straight up suspense thriller.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-29-2010, 03:15 AM
The only thing missing was period blood.

oh crap
12-29-2010, 03:19 AM
anyway, this movie was pretty bad ass. portman should win the best actress golden globe imo, great performance. wasn't as edgy as i was led to believe but really enjoyed it non the less. liked this way better than the fighter actually.

resistanze
12-29-2010, 10:24 AM
She was like 10 years old in that movie.

Yeah, that's some pedo shit :lol

CuckingFunt
12-29-2010, 10:46 AM

Lesbians = artsy. Everyone knows this.

Leetonidas
12-29-2010, 10:51 AM

Are you kidding? It's a movie about BALLET, brah. Pretty artsy imo

ididnotnothat
12-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Ballet and suspense/thriller? That just doesn't sound right.

oh crap
12-29-2010, 05:18 PM
She's in a romantic comedy with aschton next though. Pretty shitty.

she also did hesher with gordon-levitt this year that's supposed to be pretty good. i wanna see that one soon.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2011, 11:43 AM
I saw it. So was she dreaming?

MannyIsGod
01-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Nah the top fell at the end.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Nah the top fell at the end.

Which one's top fell off!?

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Which one's top fell off!?
none

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2011, 01:16 PM
portman was both of them, right?

MannyIsGod
01-03-2011, 01:18 PM
***Possible Spoilers***

My interpretation was that Portman was simply completely consumed by it and her mind fabricated certain situations in part of her becoming the character necessary for the part. She wanted it so badly she became obsessed and her mind visualized it but it was all in her mind (with the exception of the final wound - the fight with mila happend in her mind but she actually wounded herself).

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Spoiler too

I believe Mila was all in Portman's mind. The way the mom acted, both times, when all of them were on screen. The first time her mom simply said it was someone and the second time she didn't really acknowledge Mila was in the room.

MannyIsGod
01-03-2011, 01:39 PM
MORE SPOLING!

I don't believe that to be the case because she's introduced as a dancer and everyone else acknowledges her but I do believe tons of scenes with Mila were obviously in her mind. You could make an argument for it, though, since there is so much throughout the movie that was all in her head.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2011, 01:53 PM
damn it.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-03-2011, 01:53 PM
:lmao

CuckingFunt
01-03-2011, 02:14 PM
MORE SPOLING!

I don't believe that to be the case because she's introduced as a dancer and everyone else acknowledges her but I do believe tons of scenes with Mila were obviously in her mind. You could make an argument for it, though, since there is so much throughout the movie that was all in her head.

I would agree with this. I think the character is real, but I think the rivalry is wholly imagined.

redzero
01-16-2011, 07:08 AM
Why does Natalie Portman look like she is about to cry all the time?

BlackSwordsMan
01-16-2011, 12:04 PM
shes a jew

Viva Las Espuelas
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM
jew don't say.............

Viva Las Espuelas
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
iUuvZuLpfF8

mrsmaalox
01-17-2011, 04:27 PM
That gown kinda looks like a stab wound dripping blood.

David Bowie
01-17-2011, 04:44 PM
I loved Natalie's gown as well as Mila's. (The greenish turquoise dress looked great with her hair color.)

I think that Mila's character (Lily) was real. Of course some of the scenes such as the sex scene were not real. I do not believe that the rivalry was imagined. However, I do think that Nina's mind augmented the rivalry. (It was not as intense as she thought.) Everybody wanted to play the white/black swan, so it seems unrealistic that Lily didn't want the part and wasn't jealous of Nina. I think that she was really trying to savatage Nina by spiking her drink.

Most people think that Lily was trying to get Nina to loosen up by taking her out and giving her the drug the night before a dress rehearsal. However, a drug like extacy (I assume that's what she gave her) can mess people up for many days or even weeks after the drug is taken, especially if the person has underlying mental issues. (I think that Lily knew that Nina had some sort of a mental illness.) Lily was visibly upset when Nina showed for the dress rehearsal and when she sowed up to dance the white/black swan at the premiere. So, I do think she was trying to steal Nina's part.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-17-2011, 04:59 PM

Ha.

I was actually surprised on how much she was showing. Then again, she is tiny.

redzero
01-17-2011, 06:48 PM

Funny you should mention that.

Jacob1983
01-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Saw it last night. Thought it was pretty good. Padme definitely deserves the Oscar in my silly opinion. She stole the show in this movie. Excellent performance.

koriwhat
01-18-2011, 06:43 AM
holy shit... zzzZZZzzz...

am i really the only one here who was bored to death?

this isn't a spoiler but...
to be perfect, you have to give a perfect performance and never look back? i don't get it... so she killed the little child within and let her wings take her away?

wtf did i just watch?

koriwhat
01-18-2011, 06:45 AM
i'm assuming all this super graphic shit you guys are talking about occur in the last half hour of the movie. i'm an hr 13 mins in on my online viewing and haven't seen anything close to cringe worthy. anyway, so far so good.

there's nothing to cringe at except maybe the beginning when the whole finger/skin thing but other than that... these people are just pussies or strictly women.

vy65
01-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Decent, but definitely not Arronofsky's best. It didnt pack the emotional punch of The Fountain or The Wrestler and was a diet version of RFAD or Pi in terms of being graphic or visceral.

silverblk mystix
04-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Just got to seeing this...

Meh...

Didn't care for it...boring...and seriously...

Any guys here that would sincerely like to be involved with Portman's character or a girl like that in real life? She had so many fuckin' issues I actually WANTED her to die for real...

Any women in here that would care to be friends with a head case like this?

I didn't think so...

If a character is so boring and/or disturbed...why would an audience root for her and care for her...what kind of writing is this (a current trend in today's movies-it seems) where a lead character is such a turnoff that you lose interest in their plight?

Any one else thinks this flick was overrated?

oh crap
04-14-2011, 09:15 PM
the social network/the fighter and the winter's bone were all extremely overrated. i thought this one was pretty damn good.

Zelophehad
04-15-2011, 07:42 AM
Portman did almost none of the dancing it turns out:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/03/25/portman-black-swan-double/

DoubtingThomas
04-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Portman did almost none of the dancing it turns out:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/03/25/portman-black-swan-double/

People actually thought she did?

Slomo
04-15-2011, 11:28 AM
People actually thought she did?

:lol - exactly!

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Smack/Facts_Logic.jpg

MannyIsGod
04-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Just got to seeing this...

Meh...

Didn't care for it...boring...and seriously...

Any guys here that would sincerely like to be involved with Portman's character or a girl like that in real life? She had so many fuckin' issues I actually WANTED her to die for real...

Any women in here that would care to be friends with a head case like this?

I didn't think so...

If a character is so boring and/or disturbed...why would an audience root for her and care for her...what kind of writing is this (a current trend in today's movies-it seems) where a lead character is such a turnoff that you lose interest in their plight?

Any one else thinks this flick was overrated?

:lol

Not surprised one bit.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2011, 05:47 PM

Not surprised one bit.

At all.

silverblk mystix
04-15-2011, 06:06 PM

Not surprised one bit.

Not surprised you liked a Ballet movie either...

I am sure you figure I just didn't get it...:sleep

Movie just wasn't that great...

CuckingFunt
04-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Genuine LOLs at calling Black Swan a "ballet movie."

silverblk mystix
04-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Genuine LOLs at calling Black Swan a "ballet movie."

No, only artsy people would call it a movie between some kind of inner struggle and the forces of good and evil....red shoes movie 1948, blah blah, bourgeois, blah...

Please...

It was an anorexic dysfunctional psycho obsessed girl who wanted something so badly she became a freakin' cartoon character...

If you really were drawn into the struggle and the quest for perfection , etc...good for you...

To me it got boring and ...been there...done that...meh...

El Chorizo
04-15-2011, 07:30 PM
It sucked regardless of how you spin it.

TE
04-15-2011, 07:34 PM
Decent film. Just isn't all the hoopla people make it out to be.

MannyIsGod
04-15-2011, 07:42 PM
:lol I don't care if you liked it SB or what you think of it. I just said I wasn't surprised.

silverblk mystix
04-16-2011, 08:26 AM
:lol I don't care if you liked it SB or what you think of it. I just said I wasn't surprised.

I wasn't surprised either when reading the post on the Bonner trade and how you rode Timvp's nutz approving the Bonner trade...
:lol....Bonner jersey....

Big Worm
04-16-2011, 09:44 AM
decent film. Just isn't all the hoopla people make it out to be.

+1

DMX7
04-16-2011, 10:48 AM
The first 30 minutes or so were boring but the payoff was great.

DPG21920
04-16-2011, 11:36 AM
It was ok. Not a huge fan of it.

koriwhat
04-16-2011, 04:31 PM
black swan... ZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

two chicks with no T&A playing little girls in ballerina outfits. boring!

BlackSwordsMan
04-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh kori for a while I thought you truly were an idiot but its all a ruse to try and get a rise out of people.

koriwhat
04-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Oh kori for a while I thought you truly were an idiot but its all a ruse to try and get a rise out of people.

a little bit of both... although i really did hate black swan. i thought it was a complete pos blown out of proportion by the masses.

BlackSwordsMan
04-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes yes but you see two chicks eat out each other.

koriwhat
04-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Yes yes but you see two chicks eat out each other.

though you're not lying, i don't find either remotely hot. like i said before, no T&A on them bitches, it ain't worth it.

Sisk
04-17-2011, 01:15 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1377550/Caroline-Davis-paid-250-act-Natalie-Portmans-body-double-Your-Highness.html#ixzz1Jl4rETnO

Pretty disappointing stuff.