PDA

View Full Version : Walter Pasacrita:" Am I the only one that's

rr2418
05-18-2005, 05:22 PM
not too excited about the win last night? ". His point being that if it wasn't for Manu's performance, the Spurs probably lose the game. Duncan, despite his 20 points, missed some easy shots. TP was in a funk. The Spurs still couldn't stop the Sonics PnR. He does bring up some good points. Another thing on my mind is that the Sonics did play good for three quarters!

AlamoSpursFan
05-18-2005, 05:23 PM
I thought it was Vex who said that...

AlamoSpursFan
05-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Ummm...it was, since Walter's not there today...

pooh
05-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Walter phoned in today while enroute to Seattle for tomorrow night's game, so it's possible he could've said that.

thispego
05-18-2005, 05:26 PM
who's not excited about the win last night? we're 3-2 now...winning last night despite duncan and parker not playiong at full speed is exciting

Vashner
Yea he's the only one...

It's the playoffs.. Goal Win games.. After a won game. Focus next game.

I don't care if we win all by 1 point. In the end do we get another River
parade or not.. that's all that counts..

I like to savor my victory... GLOAT IS GOOD!

SequSpur
Who fucking cares. The Scoreboard says we won. The Scoreboard says we are up 3 to 2.

The Scoreboard says that Duncan and Ginobili are far above anything the Sonics have.

_Turn the station.

AlamoSpursFan
Well, Vex said it first then, during STSA. I'm not listening right now.

Spurminator
05-18-2005, 05:28 PM
His point being that if it wasn't for Manu's performance, the Spurs probably lose the game. Duncan, despite his 20 points, missed some easy shots. TP was in a funk.

Faulty logic, I think. If not for Parker's funk and Duncan missing easy shots, the Spurs win by 30. Everything balanced out.

texbound
05-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, the same could be said for the Sonics game 4 win. IF not for Ridnour and Wilkins having CAREER PLAYOFF nights, the Spurs could've won game 4.

cherylsteele
05-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Faulty logic, I think. If not for Parker's funk and Duncan missing easy shots, the Spurs win by 30. Everything balanced out.

I understand what he meant......you can't rely on one player to win a game all the time....you need a more balanced attack.....the odds are poor that you win alot playoff games like.

Sure, we won......but if for some reason Manu struggles as does everyone else...get ready for a game 7 where anything can happen.

Willinsa
05-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Walter and Don Hairless both suck ass.

mouse
05-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Who fucking cares. The Scoreboard says we won.

_Turn the station.

:lmao

smeagol
05-18-2005, 09:17 PM
The Scoreboard says that Duncan and Ginobili are far above anything the Sonics have.
Manu > Allen ?

Is that you, Sequ?

You sure you're all right?

Pseudo, Sequ is ill, he is hallucinating, he is not making any sense, he does not know what he is saying . . .

atlfan25
05-18-2005, 09:26 PM
that walter fuck is a moron for playing the, we would have lost if... game because a person can say that about every team that wins.

the spurs had a tough time in seattle, time to step their game up on the road.

Leetonidas
05-18-2005, 10:02 PM
If it wasn't for Ginobili's performance we would've lost? You could say the same about Tim Duncan throughtout his career here, and David before him.

CHAMPS AGAIN
05-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Walter is a MORON,maybe because he is in the media he always says something bad about the SPURS after every win.If it was'nt because of JORDAN the Bulls would just be an average team,or Magic lakers team,or akeem rocketts teams,or our own Big DAVE THE SPURS will be an average team,or without TIM average team.

During the playoffs a 1 point or a 30 point win it still a win

T Park
05-18-2005, 11:54 PM
legit points.

But I counter with to Walter, the Spurs did guard the PNR well, I dont know what game he was watching, maybe a Jets game who knows.

Hes a moron.

SpursChampsIII
05-19-2005, 12:45 AM
Walter is NOT a Spurs fan...he tries to hide it because of where he works. He is actually a sorry, bitch-ass Knick closet fan.

MadDog73
05-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Walter is NOT a Spurs fan...he tries to hide it because of where he works. He is actually a sorry, bitch-ass Knick closet fan.

Which explains a lot.

"Isiah Thomas is building a Championship team.... in San Antonio."

- Sir Charles (I never get tired of that quote)