08-20-2010, 11:31 AM
1L5OGrgCot8

So inspirational. :depressed

BlackSwordsMan
08-20-2010, 01:33 PM
best thing to come out of san antonio

Avante
04-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Shawn Michaels started off as a member of The Rockers with partner Marty Janetty in the old AWA. One of the better teams of the 80's.

Many consider Michaels one of the best performers ever, I can't go that far but he's in the elite.

2yzEfv48Et0

Yep, Lord Alfred Hayes on mic.

Back then tag team rasslin' was huge, tons of teams, with the mighty ...The Roadwarriors...being the kings. They are still the best tag tem ever. They also started out in the old AWA.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 06:42 AM
lol trying to hijack a thread from 3 years ago

Avante
04-24-2013, 06:51 AM
lol trying to hijack a thread from 3 years ago

How do you hijack a Shawn Michaels thread talking about Shawn Michaels?

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 07:00 AM
OP was being tongue in cheek and the thread wasn't about shawn michaels it was about a video. You obviously didn't watch the video which is a tad ironic cause that's what people do when you post videos. And the only reason you found it was because you were looking up op's posting history cause he schooled your ass in your own thread because that's your tired ass go to move and I don't really expect you to know what tongue-in-cheek is cause you have a problem understanding exaggeration

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:09 AM
OP was being tongue in cheek and the thread wasn't about shawn michaels it was about a video. You obviously didn't watch the video which is a tad ironic cause that's what people do when you post videos. And the only reason you found it was because you were looking up op's posting history cause he schooled your ass in your own thread because that's your tired ass go to move and I don't really expect you to know what tongue-in-cheek is cause you have a problem understanding exaggeration

Lying and exaggeration are two different things. Do I talk track...nope! Yet it's millions of threads, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's flat out lying.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 07:11 AM
So lying's only bad when someone else does it but it's okay when you do it

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:19 AM
So lying's only bad when someone else does it but it's okay when you do it

Do I lie about what somebody else is doing?

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
All the time. (that's exaggeration btw) but you do it alot

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:23 AM
:lmao Avante's so desperate to win an argument that he searched for and bumped a thread that he completely misse the point of in the first place.

Now, Avante has pretended that he doesn't know what a joke is; or what an example is; or what exaggeration is.

What else will Avante pretend not to know next?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:30 AM
:lmao Avante's so desperate to win an argument that he searched for and bumped a thread that he completely misse the point of in the first place.

Now, Avante has pretended that he doesn't know what a joke is; or what an example is; or what exaggeration is.

What else will Avante pretend not to know next?

You can't be that damn dense. Dude, this was a stupid thread, as you saw...1..reply. All I was doing was ...illustrating....how ridiculous you really are. Ok ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This little shit is fucking weird.

redzero
04-24-2013, 07:37 AM
How did you illustrate how ridiculous I was by bumping a thread that only had one reply? Are you going to even attempt to make any sense today, or will you keep contradicting yourself and posting non-sequiturs?

Avante
04-24-2013, 07:47 AM
How did you illustrate how ridiculous I was by bumping a thread that only had one reply? Are you going to even attempt to make any sense today, or will you keep contradicting yourself and posting non-sequiturs?

You really don't get do you?

You posted a stupid thread, so here I am laughing at you. No exaggerating, no illustrating, just laughing, you getting it now?

THE POINT....don't go around criticizing others when ya post shit like this.

redzero
04-24-2013, 08:01 AM
You really don't get do you?

You posted a stupid thread, so here I am laughing at you. No exaggerating, no illustrating, just laughing, you getting it now?

THE POINT....don't go around criticizing others when ya post shit like this.

Now that's a lie, because you didn't even know what the thread was about until you were told by Trainwreck and I. You thought this thread was about Shawn Michaels first, which is why you obliviously bumped it.

Avante
04-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Now that's a lie, because you didn't even know what the thread was about until you were told by Trainwreck and I. You thought this thread was about Shawn Michaels first, which is why you obliviously bumped it.

It would have been far better if it had of been, to post a thread about some dummy, why? The bottom line is that the thread sucked. Yep, stupid. Then ya go around telling others what they need to be doing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of bullshit is that?

bus driver
04-24-2013, 09:01 AM
1L5OGrgCot8

So inspirational. :depressed

Wow this is scary on so many levels