PDA

View Full Version : Riiiiiiiight......

Cyrano
08-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Got this e-mail today. Forwarded it to the FBI.

Hello My Good Friend, I am MR.JOHN BROWN, an accountant with one of the reputable finance company in united kingdom .I am also an accounts officer to late Mr. McGovern who was a contractor with Shell International Petroleum Co. Ltd here, On the 1st of April 2007, Mr. McGovern and his wife and their two Children were involved in a car accident along Kids grove express-road United Kingdom. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have been trying to locate any of Mr. McGovern extended relatives, but this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family I decided to contact you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by Mr. McGovern before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance company. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased Mr. McGovern so that the proceeds of this account valued at about 4.5million pounds can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.60% to me and 40% for you. To enable us move further in this transaction, I shall need the following information’s from you. 1) Your full name. 2) Your Address. 3) Marital Status. 4) Age. 5) Tel, Mobile and Fax numbers. 6) Profession. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. As soon as I hear from you I will detail you on the process of the transaction. Please, Reply Only to This Email Address.

redzero
08-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Seems legit. You should do it.

IronMexican
08-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Seems fake. Only trust email's that send money to Nigeria.

Cyrano
08-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Bad spelling, bad grammar.....it's either a Nigerian, or Mouse.

PM5K
08-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Bad spelling, bad grammar.....it's either a Nigerian, or Mouse.

You mean Ducks?

You forwarded it to the FBI? LOL. I don't pay those things more than half a second on mind.

spursncowboys
08-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Dude when you get a hot tip like that you never tell anyone.