PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson or Harrington

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Which 30 year 'no defense' forward is going to have a better season? :depressed :lol

(sorry i am bored, so i was just wondering which player would make a bigger difference for his team)

TJastal
08-21-2010, 06:52 AM
My money is on Harrington, his style fits your team well. He'll provide some nice scoring punch and compliment defensive minded Martin, Nene & Anderson.

Jefferson doesn't fit well with Parker & the spurs half court oriented offense.

Chieflion
08-21-2010, 07:20 AM
Richard Jefferson will have a better season. Martin provides the same jump shot as Harrington without 3 point range while not being a ball hog and plays better defense with the same amount of touches. Harrington will not receive as many minutes as Jefferson and thus less production.

TJastal
08-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Richard Jefferson will have a better season. Martin provides the same jump shot as Harrington without 3 point range while not being a ball hog and plays better defense with the same amount of touches. Harrington will not receive as many minutes as Jefferson and thus less production.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/08/k-mart-birdman-could-miss-significant-time/

Not only may Kenyon Martin (knee surgery) and Chris Andersen (knee and finger) miss an early chunk of the season, they may have to compete for playing time with Al Harrington when they return.

Chieflion
08-21-2010, 07:53 AM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/08/k-mart-birdman-could-miss-significant-time/

When they get back, his minutes will be gone.

TJastal
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
When they get back, his minutes will be gone.

Lmao...okay sure

SpurCharger
08-22-2010, 12:56 AM
My money is on Harrington, his style fits your team well. He'll provide some nice scoring punch and compliment defensive minded Martin, Nene & Anderson.

Jefferson doesn't fit well with Parker & the spurs half court oriented offense.
Agreed

Leonard Curse
08-22-2010, 02:53 PM
i loved al harrington until he started acting like a toatal bum when the knicks were letting him go. i still respect his work ethic and i hate to say it but i put money on al harrington he seems like he takes basketball more serious thus do whatever it takes to fit in with the team unlike RgAY aka "princess peanut" and no im not trying to be an asshole to gay people im just saying it just goes with his name too easy.