SpursTillTheEnd
08-21-2010, 03:19 PM
are yall seeing this dude roberas javtokas ballin, dude just made a sky hook

DesignatedT
08-21-2010, 03:26 PM
dude sucks ass

SpursTillTheEnd
08-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Could have really really really helped the Spurs before his accident. Real shame.
i never seen dude play before this game , what was his game like before the accident cuz he was puttin in work today

benefactor
08-21-2010, 04:10 PM
As soon as he had a couple of dunks and the hook shot I said to myself..."someone will make a thread about him on ST shortly."

IIRC, he has already signed another deal overseas. There is nothing to talk about.

TDMVPDPOY
08-21-2010, 05:13 PM
its the sharks on his arms....they have special powers

8FOR!3
08-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Robertas Javtokas
Tim Duncan
Richard Jefferson
James Anderson
George Hill

7. Manu Ginobili
8. Tony Parker
9. Tiago Splitter

/delusions. :toast

slick'81
08-21-2010, 08:42 PM
he willl never be a spur

Obstructed_View
08-21-2010, 08:50 PM
He reportedly knocked the crap out of Rudy Gay.

ducks
08-21-2010, 10:15 PM
yeah lets beat the shit out of each other or wait that is for football

ChuckD
08-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Well he has really good foot work and timing for rebounding and shot blocking. It's just a shame he was hurt. Even 3 years ago he was still an NBA player, but now the Spurs are going through a youth movement and Robertas is in his 30s. Otherwise he would have been another steal of a draft pick.

he willl never be a spur

This.

The Spurs have always taken care of their draft picks overseas. IIRC, they paid for everything after his accident. The also paid for Gordon Giricek's knee cleanout, pre-NBA, when it was still up in the air whether it would be him or Manu.

Then, when they offer a bit too old and yet unproven Javtokas a LLE contract a few years ago, (the year of JButt and Elson) he scoffed them. I'd say that was pretty much the end of him ever being a Spur.

ducks
08-21-2010, 11:46 PM
to bad after spurs paid for his surgery
he was worried about beating out booner then went signed another contract in europe
I have no respect for that piece of shit

bigfan
08-21-2010, 11:48 PM
I think we should have gone after him earlier this summer when we had a chance. Motorcycle or not, the guy is still a badass.

ChuckD
08-22-2010, 12:03 AM
I think we should have gone after him earlier this summer when we had a chance. Motorcycle or not, the guy is still a badass.

Splitter >>>>>>>>>> Javtokas

DrSteffo
08-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Javtokas can play, what's new?

ducks
08-22-2010, 11:01 AM
He was afraid of beating out booner for playing time
enough said
he is mentally weak

DespЏrado
08-23-2010, 02:58 AM
I hate to say it but the guy screwed himself out of a descent NBA career. He could have been a beast for the Spurs, but his accident ruined the potential upside of his career. He went from having potential to just not quite good enough to get the contract sans injury he probably was holding out for. He sure would have been a nice piece to have the last few years.

Scola + Jaktavos are the two we let get away, but I think the Spurs finally made up for their losses with Blair and Splitter.

BG_Spurs_Fan
08-23-2010, 03:58 AM
to bad after spurs paid for his surgery
he was worried about beating out booner then went signed another contract in europe
I have no respect for that piece of shit

TBF you only have respect for TP's cock, so no big deal.

Oh yes btw, link to where the Spurs have offered Javtokas a contract?

ChuckD
08-23-2010, 07:16 AM
TBF you only have respect for TP's cock, so no big deal.

Oh yes btw, link to where the Spurs have offered Javtokas a contract?

What, are you the new TPark? It was 4 years ago, and those articles have probably rolled into the E-N archives, meaning you'd have to pay to see, anyway.

Don't ask other peeps to satisfy your curiosity. Google it yourself, lazybones.