PDA

View Full Version : Knicks, Nets, Hornets, Magic, and Rockets on Melo's wish list

BRHornet45
08-21-2010, 09:06 PM
So who are the suitors for Anthony's services? Reports vary, but the New York Knicks are said to be Anthony's team of choice, with the New Jersey Nets, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets and New Orleans Hornets also on the radar. But for any of these teams, an equitable deal would be difficult to construct. New York's ESPN Radio 1050 reported that the Knicks had offered a package including Danilo Gallinari and Eddy Curry -- a proposal in which the Nuggets were said to have zero interest.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=coon_larry&page=Melo-100819

Jt.ONE
08-21-2010, 09:14 PM
news - 5/10

your sig 10/10

ducks
08-21-2010, 09:14 PM
curry for melo LOL

Kobe Molested Me
08-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Teams that have the best assets to land Melo.

1. Hornets - If they include Chris Paul but the only reason Melo would even consider Hornets as a potential team from him to go to is because he wants to play with Chris Paul. If they don't include Chris Paul, they have no shot at getting Melo, even with young talent like Marcus Thornton.

2. Rockets - They have a bunch of expirings, young talent, and lucrative picks from NY which can come in handy if NY doesn't land another all-star.

3. Nets- They have Troy Murphy's 12mil expiring deal, Devin Harris, and more young talent like Terrence Williams and Derricks Favors. Not sure if they would trade Favors but if they would, they could move up to number 2.

8FOR!3
08-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Why would he want to play for the Rockets lol? I can understand the Nets though. Especially if he and CP3 both went there. They'd have to move Devin Harris to SG though but I could see it.

Kobe Molested Me
08-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Why would he want to play for the Rockets lol? I can understand the Nets though. Especially if he and CP3 both went there. They'd have to move Devin Harris to SG though but I could see it.

I didn't say who he would want to play for the most. I said who had the best assets to land him.

"Jigsaw"
08-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Why would he want to play for the Rockets lol?

Cause they aren't the Spurs

8FOR!3
08-21-2010, 11:10 PM
I didn't say who he would want to play for the most. I said who had the best assets to land him.

I wasn't referring to your post, I was referring to the article or whatever that's saying the Rockets are on his radar.