PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant Beefing with Marc Gasol

Kevin Durant 35
08-22-2010, 11:16 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/08/22/20100822_usa_esp_recap.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Kevin Durant showing muscle in
1:01 -1:06

8FOR!3
08-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Good luck trying to show muscle against Fotsis, Bourousis, and Baby Shaq...

And my God is it me or does Odom continue to jack up brick after brick from three point land?

DJ Mbenga
08-23-2010, 12:25 AM
close game against a spain without pau gasol. usa has to get its stuff together.

21_Blessings
08-23-2010, 04:51 AM
Rondo played zero minutes :lmao

Texas_Ranger
08-23-2010, 05:43 AM
close game against a spain without pau gasol. usa has to get its stuff together.

Yea, it's like only Spain is missing players.

endrity
08-23-2010, 07:36 AM
Pau won't play even in the WC, so it doesn't matter. Rubio though was pretty good.

Latarian Milton
08-23-2010, 08:30 AM
no paint scoring poor perimeter defense, the current US team is just what the Mavs were in the past several years. live by jumpers, die by jumpers.

Killakobe81
08-23-2010, 08:59 AM
The fact that rondo can be considered by many on here a top 3 PG but cant shoot well enough to get burn in a "olympic style" tournament ...is a huge indictment on his game. I like the kid's defense, bravado and willingness to setup teammates ...but his poor shooting and passing up open shots was one of the primary reasons the Celts lost in the Finals ...Now, to be fair they dont even get there without him, but if the Celts have any chance of beating the New heat squad he HAS to improve in that area of his game.

As for Team USA for now, if he is in, the lane is packed even more. Rondo must play with a stretch guard otherwise he is useless ...

elbamba
08-23-2010, 09:55 AM
It was a mistake not to invite more big men. I have a problem with a team carrying 6 PGs.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-23-2010, 12:10 PM
It was a mistake not to invite more big men. I have a problem with a team carrying 6 PGs.

This. Especially with the physical style of play FIBA allows.

Jt.ONE
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
i say this team gets bronze, silver best case scenario

j.dizzle
08-23-2010, 12:17 PM
LOL seriously, who the hell put this team together..Half the team is PG's & if your relying on Odoms inconsistent self to show up then you got some serious problems hahaha. Now you guys will feel how we feel with Odom. 6 foot 10 versatile big that seems to think hes reggie miller now lmao. Chandler can play a little defense but the only offensive game he has is an alley oop dunk haha.

PGDynasty24
08-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Ya relying on Odom is not a good thing. He is so bi-polar when it comes to good games

himat
08-23-2010, 04:20 PM
The fact that rondo can be considered by many on here a top 3 PG but cant shoot well enough to get burn in a "olympic style" tournament ...is a huge indictment on his game. I like the kid's defense, bravado and willingness to setup teammates ...but his poor shooting and passing up open shots was one of the primary reasons the Celts lost in the Finals ...Now, to be fair they dont even get there without him, but if the Celts have any chance of beating the New heat squad he HAS to improve in that area of his game.

As for Team USA for now, if he is in, the lane is packed even more. Rondo must play with a stretch guard otherwise he is useless ...

I don't get it though. He can do EVERYTHING except shoot. Everything.

For his size, he is one of the best rebounders in the game.

He is a pesky one on one defender.

Countless times in the Finals he came up and had huge steals in the passing lanes.

He can finish the most absurd layups and hit some of the most awkward shots of glass.

He is an exceptional passer and ball handler.

He has blazing speed too by the way. But he can't shoot, not even from the free throw line.