PDA

View Full Version : What team has the most bandwagonning fans?

The Batman
08-23-2010, 09:42 AM
This should be easy

IronMexican
08-23-2010, 09:44 AM
The Grizzlies

The Batman
08-23-2010, 09:48 AM
The Grizzlies

The Lakers' minor league team gets no love

Killakobe81
08-23-2010, 10:19 AM
slly topic ...but i'll bite ...i'll say Chicago bulls.

yes, there are a lot of Lakers and celtics bandwaggoners ...but living in Los angeles I would run across Celts, Jazz, Knicks, sonics and nuggs fans. Never any Bulls fans before MJ. Even the people i knew from chicago were die-hard wsox, cubs and Bears fans and could care less for the bulls.
Then Mj came along ...and bulls fans were everywhere. I bet most on here know at least 1 die-hard post MJ Bulls fan.

Me personally I don't care. i welcome bandwagon fans ...I know what they will be "about", when the winning time is over. I don't think you judge a fan as "bandwagon" if they start rooting for a team that is winning ESPECIALLY if they are young. kids like winners. i started watching basketball in the early 80's and the Lakers owned the city. Why wouldn't i root for the Lakers? does that make me a bandwagon fan? Bottomline is i suffered through Sedale threatt, Smush Parker, Chucky atkins, elden Campbell, and the Vlade divac eras ...just the same as celebrating Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Shaq, kobe and Pau ...

The true test is sticking by your team when the winning stops. So i say let on bandwaggoners ... they will hop off at the first sign of trouble anyway ...

Killakobe81
08-23-2010, 10:22 AM
I would say it's probably not astretch to say MJ has probably converted the most basketball fans of all-time, though cases could be made for:

1. Yao just his country-men alone pur him on this list.
2. the new heat (potentially) obviously they need to win but i think they will convert a lot of fans
3. Magic and Bird. they saved the NBA ...

JamStone
08-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Since Michael Jordan has retired, the Bulls have one of the highest percentages of home attendance in the league. They routinely sell out their home games year in and year out. And that's since Jordan retired. I despised Jordan and the Bulls growing up, but bandwagon fans is one thing that fan base is not. Sure, it's most likely because of Jordan, but if they were real bandwagon fans, their attendance should have fallen off the cliff the last 12 years. It hasn't, not even close.

I'll say the New Jersey Nets. Horribly bandwagon. Huge shit talkers too in the early 2000s, and now nowhere to be found.

Ashy Larry
08-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Easily the Lakers........ go to every road arena and you'll find band wagoners who haven't even stepped foot in Los Angeles, let alone can find it on a map and that should be pretty easy.

Hell, even L.A. had a huge "Washington Wizard" contingency once Mike went there. Dudes in their brand new Wizards jerseys talking about they were Wizard fans back in the 70 when Les Gunfeld was the man ........ LOL ...... get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Mike-in-brazil
08-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Currently :
Cowboys
Yankees
Lakers
Celtics
The Patriots
The heat are starting to walk in the door now

BlackSwordsMan
08-23-2010, 10:43 AM
knicks if lebron would have signed with them

Dex
08-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Currently :
Cowboys
Yankees
Lakers
Celtics
The Patriots
The heat are starting to walk in the door now

Seems like a pretty solid list.

Heat are doing nothing but taking the Cavs place. We'll see how many hardcore Cav fans are still around in two years.

himat
08-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Well obviously now its the Heat. I don't see how you can argue any other team.

No team in NBA History has sold out all their preseason games. Days after "LeDecision" happened every Miami Heat preseason game was sold out.

Hell they have sold so many tickets that the Heat fired their sales team because theirs no need for them anymore. The tickets are selling themselves.

Ashy Larry
08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Seems like a pretty solid list.

Heat are doing nothing but taking the Cavs place. We'll see how many hardcore Cav fans are still around in two years.

on one of their forum there would be a total of 200 active members per day logged on.

that's down to 50

Giuseppe
08-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Easily the Lakers........ go to every road arena and you'll find band wagoners who haven't even stepped foot in Los Angeles

Nobody has to step foot in Los Angeles to be a Lakers loyalist, Ashy.

The Batman
08-23-2010, 11:20 AM

We'll see how loyal those road fans are after Kobe retires

Ashy Larry
08-23-2010, 11:30 AM

I'm talking about the new bandwagoners in such cities like Memphis, Atlanta and hell, even San Antone. I know the Lakers have a huge fan base and fans like yourself who isn't in Southern California. I'm talking about those people who will throw on a Lakers jersey and then as soon as the team in their city improves and make that run in the playoffs, they'll put that jersey on and claim they were a fan from day one.

Ashy Larry
08-23-2010, 11:32 AM
We'll see how loyal those road fans are after Kobe retires

If it does one thing, it will eliminate many of the celebs. The true ones will stay but those fake fuckers, who are there just because Staples is now the hot spot, will definitely head to the Strip in West Holly.

HarlemHeat37
08-23-2010, 01:39 PM
:lol Obviously the Lakers..look at the join dates of the Lakers fans here:rollin

Killakobe joined like a week after the Gasol trade, and he didn't even know when Kobe was drafted:rollin..

Lakaluva joined in April of 2008, after the Gasol trade happened and the Lakers were steamrolling opponents:lol..

Gobble-Gobbler joined in May of 2008..he wanted to make sure the Lakers were going to be successful during the playoffs first:lol..

TheMachine joined a month after the Gasol trade:lol..although to be fair, it's possible that this idiot couldn't figure out how to register until he asked a couple of people for help, it may have delayed it..

TheNextGen joined when the Gasol trade rumors began, even disguising himself as a Spurs fan for some reason:lol..

Banzai joined a month after the Gasol trade:lol, and he's been talking a lot since..

RSXPimp joined in May, after seeing the Lakers make a playoff run, and also disguised himself as a Spurs fan:lol..

jmill, themanfromacme, Ginobili's bald spot all joined around the Gasol trade/playoff of that year..

Milkshakeballa, usdane, koolaidman, daddy of all trolls, venti quattro, namlook, Gemini Method, PGDynasty, DeadlyDynasty, picc84, DJ Mbenga, jt.one and others that I can't think of have all joined during the Lakers' run..

In fact, the only official Laker fans that have been here for a while have been 21_Blessings and Medvedenko, probably the 2 biggest POS posters on SpursTalk..however, they both fit into the Laker stereotype, so it makes sense..

What a great fanbase:lmao

himat
08-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Harlem I'll agree with you that Laker fans are the biggest bandwagon fans over time.

As of RIGHT NOW though its the Heat, easily. Their ticket sales are increasing at exponential amounts.

Basketballgirl25
08-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Right now I'd say the Heat, before I would have said the Lakers. Talk to me again in a few years when both those teams are a whole lot worse and I'll tell you which one had more bandwagon fans

Cane
08-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Easily Lakers they're the god damn Yankees of the NBA.

spursncowboys
08-23-2010, 02:23 PM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/buttepirates.jpg

redzero
08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
:lol Obviously the Lakers..look at the join dates of the Lakers fans here:rollin

Killakobe joined like a week after the Gasol trade, and he didn't even know when Kobe was drafted:rollin..

Lakaluva joined in April of 2008, after the Gasol trade happened and the Lakers were steamrolling opponents:lol..

Gobble-Gobbler joined in May of 2008..he wanted to make sure the Lakers were going to be successful during the playoffs first:lol..

TheMachine joined a month after the Gasol trade:lol..although to be fair, it's possible that this idiot couldn't figure out how to register until he asked a couple of people for help, it may have delayed it..

TheNextGen joined when the Gasol trade rumors began, even disguising himself as a Spurs fan for some reason:lol..

Banzai joined a month after the Gasol trade:lol, and he's been talking a lot since..

RSXPimp joined in May, after seeing the Lakers make a playoff run, and also disguised himself as a Spurs fan:lol..

jmill, themanfromacme, Ginobili's bald spot all joined around the Gasol trade/playoff of that year..

Milkshakeballa, usdane, koolaidman, daddy of all trolls, venti quattro, namlook, Gemini Method, PGDynasty, DeadlyDynasty, picc84, DJ Mbenga, jt.one and others that I can't think of have all joined during the Lakers' run..

In fact, the only official Laker fans that have been here for a while have been 21_Blessings and Medvedenko, probably the 2 biggest POS posters on SpursTalk..however, they both fit into the Laker stereotype, so it makes sense..

No point in chiming in, New York Spurs fan.

elemento
08-23-2010, 02:30 PM
I dunno about US (i guess the Heat atm) but in Brazil it's easily the Bulls and the Lakers.

HeatChamps
08-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Definitely the Lakers. I've been a fan way back since 2004.

himat
08-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Definitely the Lakers. I've been a fan way back since 2004.

Says your join date.

8FOR!3
08-23-2010, 04:10 PM
The Heat and the Lakers.

lefty
08-23-2010, 04:27 PM
We are the San Antonio Heat !!!!!

Smooth Criminal
08-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Not gonna lie my first year watching the Lakers was 2004, when they made the finals..but to be fair I was only 9-10 years old at the time so am I really a bandwagoner?

Dex
08-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Not gonna lie my first year watching the Lakers was 2004, when they made the finals..but to be fair I was only 9-10 years old at the time so am I really a bandwagoner?

Do you or did you live in the LA area, or have any family affiliations who do?

Basically, if you're from Wisconsin or something and you became a Laker fan in 2004 then yes, you're probably a bandwagoner.

DaDakota
08-23-2010, 05:49 PM
The Yankees

DD

Sisk
08-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Lakers

21_Blessings
08-23-2010, 06:05 PM
I like penis in my mouth

Harlem's join date :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

The drive for 5 :flag: :lol

spursncowboys
08-23-2010, 06:22 PM
If bandwagon means that they pick a team out of the blue not in their region then the Cowboys. I am constantly meeting people who are cowboys fans from all over the country and when I ask them why they became cowboys fans, no one really has a reason. However for year after year of Cowboys bs'ing, they have stayed through the bad. If bandwagon is for people joining late and jumping off when it looks bad than Lakers number one and no one for a long ways away-second.

Killakobe81
08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Since Michael Jordan has retired, the Bulls have one of the highest percentages of home attendance in the league. They routinely sell out their home games year in and year out. And that's since Jordan retired. I despised Jordan and the Bulls growing up, but bandwagon fans is one thing that fan base is not. Sure, it's most likely because of Jordan, but if they were real bandwagon fans, their attendance should have fallen off the cliff the last 12 years. It hasn't, not even close.

I'll say the New Jersey Nets. Horribly bandwagon. Huge shit talkers too in the early 2000s, and now nowhere to be found.

Hey I didnt say that they do not have a loyal fanbase. the question was "bandwaggoners" ... and I travelled to chicago on many business trips and i recall discussing with some colleagues sports and all they wanted to talk was bears, cubs, sox and ESPECIALLY bears even though the bulls had swept the defending campion Heat that year ... (2006-2007 IIRC)
But my point Jamstone, is that the Bulls were not a "national team" like even say the Cubs. MJ brought them national appeal so many fans "jumped on" when he ruled the NBA ...if those fans stayed on (as i mentioned in my post) I have no issue with those bulls fans or any others ...and the fans that sell out the house that MJ built now are either die-hards or people that never jumped off after MJ and I RESPECT that ...
To me, the only true "bandwagon fans" by my definition are ones that jump off.
For example i live in Dallas and right now a bunch of people are catching "rangers fever" ...i dont begrudge it ...there are die-hards that have suffered so it's good to see some support for a team other than the Cowboys, UT and the other colleges around here ...the team sure appreciates people bearing 100 degree weather to support them. Who carees if they are jumping on the bandwagon you NEED that to grow the fanbase, which generates revenue which allows you to acquire top shelf talent.

I know the OP was trying to cal out Laker, celts or other fan bases ...but I think it's silly as a diehard Laker fan that has been watching them for over 25 years. I dont begrudge any new fans even the Kobe lovers ...when Laker fans "show love" over my championship t-shirt I dont ask "when did you start rooting for the Lakers?" they ARE laker fans so they ar part of the family even the rioting cholos. I went to the parades in 2000 and 2001 it's all love ...

Killakobe81
08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
The Yankees

DD

if we talking other sports I agree ...

Basketballgirl25
08-23-2010, 06:43 PM

you've got to be kidding me, I know I deff not a bandwagon Nets fan, I'm a true Nets fan, where were all these bandwagon fans you speak of when Nets were in the finals? We never sold out games, Nets deff have never had bandwagon fans, Net fans just got pissed and stop caring when they said they were moving to Brooklyn:toast

Kevin Durant 35
08-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Lakers...

Jt.ONE
08-23-2010, 07:05 PM

tbh, i am not a laker fan, i'm all homo for kobe.
if Kobe Bryant was a team, i'd have it say that instead of LAL.

i honestly only been watching bball beginning part of the decade probably 01-02
tbh, i dont feel how the join date on a website shows what kind of fan you are. sorry if i never heard of spurstalk until this month.

Smooth Criminal
08-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Do you or did you live in the LA area, or have any family affiliations who do?

Basically, if you're from Wisconsin or something and you became a Laker fan in 2004 then yes, you're probably a bandwagoner.

I live in Ventura County. Ventura is my hometown, it's a beach city that is about a 1 1/2 hour drive to LA without traffic. Southern California has been my home all my life. And the majority of my mom's side of the family lives in orange county or LA county

HarlemHeat37
08-23-2010, 10:36 PM

..and I'm still the same fan, despite the window closing years ago..

Watch your tone, bro:nope..

DPG21920
08-23-2010, 10:38 PM

Sup Hornets fan. Oh snap, fan jokes :lol

scanry
08-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey I didnt say that they do not have a loyal fanbase. the question was "bandwaggoners" ... and I travelled to chicago on many business trips and i recall discussing with some colleagues sports and all they wanted to talk was bears, cubs, sox and ESPECIALLY bears even though the bulls had swept the defending campion Heat that year ... (2006-2007 IIRC)
But my point Jamstone, is that the Bulls were not a "national team" like even say the Cubs. MJ brought them national appeal so many fans "jumped on" when he ruled the NBA ...if those fans stayed on (as i mentioned in my post) I have no issue with those bulls fans or any others ...and the fans that sell out the house that MJ built now are either die-hards or people that never jumped off after MJ and I RESPECT that ...
To me, the only true "bandwagon fans" by my definition are ones that jump off.
For example i live in Dallas and right now a bunch of people are catching "rangers fever" ...i dont begrudge it ...there are die-hards that have suffered so it's good to see some support for a team other than the Cowboys, UT and the other colleges around here ...the team sure appreciates people bearing 100 degree weather to support them. Who carees if they are jumping on the bandwagon you NEED that to grow the fanbase, which generates revenue which allows you to acquire top shelf talent.

I know the OP was trying to cal out Laker, celts or other fan bases ...but I think it's silly as a diehard Laker fan that has been watching them for over 25 years. I dont begrudge any new fans even the Kobe lovers ...when Laker fans "show love" over my championship t-shirt I dont ask "when did you start rooting for the Lakers?" they ARE laker fans so they ar part of the family even the rioting cholos. I went to the parades in 2000 and 2001 it's all love ...

That's because White Sox has more of a "blue collar" reputation. Whereas, the Cubs is more uptown (Downtown & Northern part of Chicago).

You may have traveled to Chicago several times, but i've lived in Chicago and the people are die hard Bulls fans.
Chicago has a very intelligent fan base and like New York, Chicago fans appreciate talent.

You'll find more NFL fans than NBA fans in any city, so the Bears are obviously more popular in Chicago.

ohmwrecker
08-23-2010, 11:04 PM
The Lakers and it's even not close. The Heat "fans" are going to make a good run at it though.

ezau
08-24-2010, 06:52 AM

Yes

ezau
08-24-2010, 06:56 AM

Namlook also disguised as a Spurs fan until the Lakers won a championship last year. Today, he's nothing more than an idiot who threatens anyone who criticizes him placed in his "ignore list".

Killakobe81
08-24-2010, 09:43 AM
That's because White Sox has more of a "blue collar" reputation. Whereas, the Cubs is more uptown (Downtown & Northern part of Chicago).

You may have traveled to Chicago several times, but i've lived in Chicago and the people are die hard Bulls fans.
Chicago has a very intelligent fan base and like New York, Chicago fans appreciate talent.

You'll find more NFL fans than NBA fans in any city, so the Bears are obviously more popular in Chicago.

True enough ...you bring up some great points especially about the NFL and yes, I was up "north" most of the time in (downtown and Schaumberg?)
but my MAIN point was about the bulls fans THAT do NOT live in chicago ...that sprouted up around the country and the world STRICTLY because of MJ.
again if you read my posts i dont even indict them if they stay "on the bandwagon" I'm just saying the vast majority of Bulls fans i have met, admit they jumped on due to MJ. And i bet Mj increased the numbers and passion of the fans in Chicago as well ...

one thing i want to make clear (i think i stated above as well) i am NOT indicting ANY fan base. Chicago does have some of the most passionate and loyal (see cubs) of any city. I see cubs fans come out in drives at Rangers and dodgers games when i lived in L.A. .
The OP asked simply who had THE MOST bandwagon fans ...and since MJ is the most universally beloved athletes of all-time, it stands to reason that they would have A WHOLE lot of bandwagon fans ...and I stand by that.
If any reasonable poster wants to give me solid reasons why I am way off base here, I'll gladly listen. The OP was trying to call out fanbases ...i was NOT doing that. I took a logical approach ...and when you factor that most of the Bull's greatest success ALSO coincided with who many consider the GOAT, and the increased popularity of the NBA after the bird magic era ...why would they not garner a bunch of bandwagon fans?

That was my point.

Killakobe81
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=HarlemHeat37;4592252]:lol Obviously the Lakers..look at the join dates of the Lakers fans here:rollin

I am actually not ashamed of this. at first when i made that post i regretted not researching it before I posted it....but now? I could care less when Kobe got drafted. In fact I do not know where Pau, artest, or Lamar got drafted either ...does that somehow make me less of a fan of my team?

You are right i did join here after the Gasol trade but as i have said many times i had been lurking on here (occasionally)long before then ...actually going back to the Pistons/Spurs finals ...a co-worker of mine used to post here and put me on to this site (hispanic guy who hardly posts anymore) and i actually enjoy the site even more than most of the Laker ones ...

The fact that you take and waste time loking at join dates is one of the weakest attempts at trash talk on this site. As you say RAISE THE BAR!!
I don't care if half the fans on this board joined after Duncan got to SA what does THAT matter? As i said in an earlier post the true test is who i here AFTER the team STOPS winning. (like the Pistons fans on here)
People like winners ...so winners will always attract bandwagon fans. so the Lakers have plenty. Yes the name say Killakobe81 ...but look at the the avatar it represents the franchise. If you can not tell by my posts how long i have been a Laker fan I could not care less.

I have tried not to get in on the flaming you and Luva are doing on here ...because like i have said before i thought you have some reallly good posts when kobe or the Lakers are NOt the subject.

But lately im starting to wonder why the hell i voted for you for all spurs talk. All you do is troll Laker fans, bash kobe and cup Lebron's balls ...
I have no problem with you or anyone bashing kobe, Laker fans (real ones) do it to ...but at least do it with some reasons or more thn just 6-24 what are you bill simmons?
I also think Lebron is an amazing athlete and great player but your love affair has gone over the line since the Lebacle ...you almost defend Lebron's honor with the same vigor you bash kobe ...for a so called spur fan it appears quite ridiculous ...

TinTin
08-24-2010, 10:30 AM
[QUOTE=HarlemHeat37;4592252]:lol Obviously the Lakers..look at the join dates of the Lakers fans here:rollin

I am actually not ashamed of this. at first when i made that post i regretted not researching it before I posted it....but now? I could care less when Kobe got drafted. In fact I do not know where Pau, artest, or Lamar got drafted either ...does that somehow make me less of a fan of my team?

You are right i did join here after the Gasol trade but as i have said many times i had been lurking on here (occasionally)long before then ...actually going back to the Pistons/Spurs finals ...a co-worker of mine used to post here and put me on to this site (hispanic guy who hardly posts anymore) and i actually enjoy the site even more than most of the Laker ones ...

The fact that you take and waste time loking at join dates is one of the weakest attempts at trash talk on this site. As you say RAISE THE BAR!!
I don't care if half the fans on this board joined after Duncan got to SA what does THAT matter? As i said in an earlier post the true test is who i here AFTER the team STOPS winning. (like the Pistons fans on here)
People like winners ...so winners will always attract bandwagon fans. so the Lakers have plenty. Yes the name say Killakobe81 ...but look at the the avatar it represents the franchise. If you can not tell by my posts how long i have been a Laker fan I could not care less.

I have tried not to get in on the flaming you and Luva are doing on here ...because like i have said before i thought you have some reallly good posts when kobe or the Lakers are NOt the subject.

But lately im starting to wonder why the hell i voted for you for all spurs talk. All you do is troll Laker fans, bash kobe and cup Lebron's balls ...
I have no problem with you or anyone bashing kobe, Laker fans (real ones) do it to ...but at least do it with some reasons or more thn just 6-24 what are you bill simmons?
I also think Lebron is an amazing athlete and great player but your love affair has gone over the line since the Lebacle ...you almost defend Lebron's honor with the same vigor you bash kobe ...for a so called spur fan it appears quite ridiculous ...

So troll police, I hope your ass is there to check insecure laker fans about a miami topic

Bad damage control by the waya

Killakobe81
08-24-2010, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=Killakobe81;4593607]

So troll police, I hope your ass is there to check insecure laker fans about a miami topic

Bad damage control by the waya

I got that he was trolling. Did you not read my post? but since he called me out by name i felt like responding. he and others have done it and I ignored it ...today I did not ...
but what did your post add to this topic?

TinTin
08-24-2010, 10:40 AM

I got that he was trolling. Did you not read my post? but since he called me out by name i felt like responding. he and others have done it and I ignored it ...today I did not ...
but what did your post add to this topic?

My point is everyone knows he is trolling, it adds a healthy balance when lakers troll since they seem to do the exact same thing. You could just swap kobe and lebron's name and stats and you would have staple laker post.

And you are right, I have deviated from the topic

redzero
08-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Sup Hornets fan. Oh snap, fan jokes :lol

Yeah, I'm a Hornets fan who lives in New Orleans. I know that you are defending him because you root for the same team, but a bandwagoner is still a bandwagoner.

EDIT: And on top of that, he is criticizing Lakers fans for joining after the Gasol trade as if that means anything. He joined after the Spurs came off a Championship season AND he lives nowhere near San Antonio.

DPG21920
08-24-2010, 11:31 AM
I am not defending him I just think it is funny you get mad about fan jokes then use them for whatever the reason.

redzero
08-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Except I'm not mad about it. I'm just criticizing somebody for being a hypocrite. But of course, you missed the point.

Killakobe81
08-24-2010, 12:47 PM
My point is everyone knows he is trolling, it adds a healthy balance when lakers troll since they seem to do the exact same thing. You could just swap kobe and lebron's name and stats and you would have staple laker post.

And you are right, I have deviated from the topic

No harm, no foul TinTin ...
You are right Lebron and Kobe threads does bring the trolls coming from all corners on this site. Ii never said on here that the Lakers dont have a heap of bandwagon fans, we are the two time defending champs and we been in title contention almost every decade of the NBA existence ...of course we do.
i just threw out MJ since I think we can all agree BEFORE MJ their fan base though agreed are fiercely loyal and knowledgable, was a whole lot smaller than before Mj arrived. And since the bulls are a great deal of people's 2nd favorite team (if i had a $1 for everyone that said that to me) I think they have one of the highest percentage of bandwagon fans even if their total fanbase or even number of bandwagon fans are smaller
...no way they have more fans of any type (casual, bandwagon or die-hard) over the Celts or Lakers ...

HarlemHeat37
08-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Yeah, I'm a Hornets fan who lives in New Orleans. I know that you are defending him because you root for the same team, but a bandwagoner is still a bandwagoner.

EDIT: And on top of that, he is criticizing Lakers fans for joining after the Gasol trade as if that means anything. He joined after the Spurs came off a Championship season AND he lives nowhere near San Antonio.

- My join date was a year after the Spurs won..

- I was an extremely well known Spurs fan on RealGM since 2004, which was when I first joined an NBA forum..I only became a regular on SpursTalk because I was controversially banned from RealGM 2 months before I joined ST..

Try again though, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing here..don't make me call Lefty to regulate you again..

#41 Shoot Em Up
08-25-2010, 12:55 AM

- I was an extremely well known Spurs fan on RealGM since 2004, which was when I first joined a NBA forum..I only became a regular on SpursTalk because I was controversially banned from RealGM 2 months before..

Try again though..don't make me call Lefty to fuck with you again..

Redzero is legit, get off his nut. Anyway ur the last fag to be posting on this thread the way you jump from dick to dick

HarlemHeat37
08-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Redzero is irrelevant, he's lucky to be getting the attention of an All-Spurs Talk medal holder..he should stick to being a music elitist and trying to win battles against Lefty, he's out of his element here..

namlook
08-25-2010, 01:38 AM

Completely flawed reasoning and logic there to say that the date someone joined a Spurs forum is the date they became a Lakers fan.

hipcoolster
08-25-2010, 01:54 AM
After a return to the playoffs this year, the Thunder will definitely be on that list.

MiamiHeat
08-25-2010, 10:18 AM
kinda sucks in a way cause now people I meet IRL will suspect every HEAT fan is a bandwagon fan

but eh, w/e. i know im not

redzero
08-25-2010, 10:28 AM

- I was an extremely well known Spurs fan on RealGM since 2004, which was when I first joined an NBA forum..I only became a regular on SpursTalk because I was controversially banned from RealGM 2 months before I joined ST..

Try again though, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing here..don't make me call Lefty to regulate you again..

Okay, you joined RealGM after the Spurs won a title. Who gives a fuck? You're from New York and you are a Spurs fan. You don't get to call anybody else a bandwagoner.

Latarian Milton
08-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Lakers used to have the most wagoners but it's safe to say it has been Heat with the biggest number of bandwagoning fans since Bosh & James joined Wade in Miami.

Latarian Milton
08-25-2010, 05:16 PM
kinda sucks in a way cause now people I meet IRL will suspect every HEAT fan is a bandwagon fan

but eh, w/e. i know im not

u ain't a bandwagon fan. most wagoners are not florida residents some of them haven't even been here before, these people being Heat fans just looks hilarious to be TBH.

Smooth Criminal
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes

I live in Ventura County. Ventura is my hometown, it's a beach city that is about a 1 1/2 hour drive to LA without traffic. Southern California has been my home all my life. And the majority of my mom's side of the family lives in orange county or LA county

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
08-25-2010, 06:10 PM

Gee, I am on your mind, you can't stop thinking of me. For the record, I am new to ST, but not new to sports or other forums. I have been making clowns like you my bitch since I started using the internet in 1994.

Also, for the record, as posted in a thread you read in the Troll forum...One you also said you wouldn't argue with me again, but I believe I have caught you referring to me 3 times now....

I am a T-Wolves fan. My dad before me rooted for the old Minneapolis Lakers. I bandwagon whoever comes out of the west. I do have a soft spot for the Lakers because I watched them lose all those series in the 60's and it was nice seeing them finally start winning. I am not a Kobe fan. Some of his criticism is warranted, and some of it isn't, as you found out when I shit all over your alter ego, MiaimiHeat.

Meanwhile on topic. If the Knicks ever get relevant again, they will be the king of bandwagon fans. Just look at the population, that will tell you why.