PDA

View Full Version : Jose Calderon (hamstring) will miss Worlds

Purch
08-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Jose Calderon will sit out the world championships after suffering a tear in his left hamstring during Spains's game vs. the U.S. on Sunday.

Calderon will need "at least a month off" and Raptors fans have to be worried -- his 2008-09 season was marred by nagging hamstring problems. For now the Spanish team will rely even more on Ricky Rubio and Sergio Llull, while Raul Lopez will replace his roster spot.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38815383/ns/sports-player_news/

More Rubio ;)

Screws Toronto though

Dex
08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Tough loss for Spain. Calderon was ballin' and I didn't see much out of Rubio that impressed aside from a few nifty passes.

Purch
08-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Tough loss for Spain. Calderon was ballin' and I didn't see much out of Rubio that impressed aside from a few nifty passes.
Really? everyone said he played great yesterday even coach K and them.

Dex
08-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Really? everyone said he played great yesterday even coach K and them.

He had a couple nice drives and some hat trick passes, but it seemed like most of the US runs came with him on the floor.

Then again, I crashed out through like the whole second half, so I'm probably not the best critic.

Purch
08-23-2010, 01:30 PM
He had a couple nice drives and some hat trick passes, but it seemed like most of the US runs came with him on the floor.

Then again, I crashed out through like the whole second half, so I'm probably not the best critic.
Lol you must have really been crashed then cause it was the exact opposite. :lol

Rubio was + 22 when he was on the floor and Calderon was -23

All the runs happend when Rubio went out the game