DarrinS
08-23-2010, 08:17 PM
dGB_jQziUBU

DarrinS
08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
<crickets>

ElNono
08-24-2010, 07:46 AM
And here I was thinking we already won...

http://thefulcrum.blogspot.com/Bush-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

ChumpDumper
08-24-2010, 12:17 PM
<crickets>That's because no one watches your stupid YouTubes you post from work anymore.

DarrinS
08-24-2010, 12:52 PM
That's because no one watches your stupid YouTubes you post from work anymore.

Video was created by someone at the Huffington Post who had enough honesty to shine a light on The One's shortcomings.

You can put your head back in the sand now.

ChumpDumper
08-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Video was created by someone at the Huffington Post who had enough honesty to shine a light on The One's shortcomings.

You can put your head back in the sand now.I have enough honesty to shine a light on your shortcomings.

You can get back to work now.

LnGrrrR
08-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Is there any liberal on these boards, besides maybe boutons, NBADan and GGA, who doesn't admit that Obama has gone back on many things he's said before?

George Gervin's Afro
08-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Is there any liberal on these boards, besides maybe boutons, NBADan and GGA, who doesn't admit that Obama has gone back on many things he's said before?

I have already acknowledged that he hasn't lived up to all of his campaign promises..

RandomGuy
08-25-2010, 07:49 AM

I think even Dan would admit that.

Is there any liberal who isn't a bit mad at something the guy has done? Probably not.

Is there any liberal who would vote for a Republican rather than chew his/her own arm off?
Probably not.

The only real question is how many independents are being turned off by the sudden radical crazy swing the GOP is taking.

DarrinS
08-25-2010, 10:55 AM
I think even Dan would admit that.

Is there any liberal who isn't a bit mad at something the guy has done? Probably not.

Is there any liberal who would vote for a Republican rather than chew his/her own arm off?
Probably not.

The only real question is how many independents are being turned off by the sudden radical crazy swing the GOP is taking.

What sudden radical crazy swing would that be? Being on the same side on the issues with a majority of Americans?

George Gervin's Afro
08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
What sudden radical crazy swing would that be? Being on the same side on the issues with a majority of Americans?

Now we we are going back to " we want the president to govern based on daily tracking polls"..:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
08-25-2010, 12:36 PM

We'll see in 2012.

DarrinS
08-25-2010, 01:39 PM
We'll see in 2012.

Hillary?

redskinfan
08-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Palin?