PDA

View Full Version : Philippino SWAT...

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2010, 07:23 AM
rRt1aNsNM0c

Are you fucking kidding me?? How incompetent can they be?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 07:27 AM
I guess they were fresh out of stink bombs.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Oh, and Filipino.

Venti Quattro
08-24-2010, 08:47 AM
what an incompetent police force.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 09:32 AM
what an incompetent police force.

just like there shitty govt

10hr siege, they couldve just called HK to bring there swat over in 1.5hrs and finish the job sooner

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Apparently it took a whole fucking hour from the time they began trying to get into the bus until they finally brought the gunman down. Pathetic display of incompetence.

TinTin
08-24-2010, 10:36 AM
If this is the same news story then I heard like 8 out of 15 hostages were killed by the fired cop who was holding them hostage.

:lol During that hour of breaking in, couldn't they hear gunshots and hostages dying?

Stringer_Bell
08-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Did anyone find out if it was the police that killed the hostages or the hostage taker?

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM
If this is the same news story then I heard like 8 out of 15 hostages were killed by the fired cop who was holding them hostage.

:lol During that hour of breaking in, couldn't they hear gunshots and hostages dying?

HK wants the bodies back asap to do its own forensic...wonder what the backlash would be if its bullets from the cops that killed the hostages...

CosmicCowboy
08-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Thats what the Phillipinos said about us after Janet Reno bungled the Branch Davidian fiasco in Waco.

blizz
08-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Thats what the Phillipinos said about us after Janet Reno bungled the Branch Davidian fiasco in Waco.

they could have escaped...they didn't want to and chose to burn.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2010, 01:33 PM

yeah, but this time the incompetence is RIGHT THERE for all to see.

CosmicCowboy
08-24-2010, 01:35 PM
they could have escaped...they didn't want to and chose to burn.

And you know this how?

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 01:46 PM
yeah, but this time the incompetence is RIGHT THERE for all to see.

manilas finest police lol, they didnt look like they were equipped for this sort of stuff...lol at the guy with the hammer smashin windows, didnt even bother to check if theres a hostage sitting there and just tries to smash open the screen, then loses it and tries gettin the hammer back

blizz
08-24-2010, 01:56 PM
And you know this how?

so you're saying they set fire to the place and blocked/locked all exits and made them all burn? really??

CosmicCowboy
08-24-2010, 02:24 PM
so you're saying they set fire to the place and blocked/locked all exits and made them all burn? really??

Think about "choosing" to burn. Maybe the whackiest of the adults, but the kids too? I think not.

Trainwreck2100
08-24-2010, 02:50 PM
they put the "special" in special weapons and tactics

phyzik
08-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Apparently it took a whole fucking hour from the time they began trying to get into the bus until they finally brought the gunman down. Pathetic display of incompetence.

I actually thought it was a perfect display of incompetence. :p:

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 04:49 PM
this is what i dont get, did they try gettin the guys family members to persuade him to surrender?

seems like these clowns didnt do anything by the book, but by the book of incompetence for dummies

PakiDan
08-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Filipinos are like the modern day version of Pollacks.

Sense
08-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Every single one of them is scared shitless...

Am I the only one that hears gunshots as they crouch next to the bus like idiots?

Sisk
08-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Every single one of them is scared shitless...

Am I the only one that hears gunshots as they crouch next to the bus like idiots?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the sound of people dying. What fucking morons.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 10:57 PM
look at this, fkn fail

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7687/sickmanila.jpg

Sisk
08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
look at this, fkn fail

:bang:bang

me15lo
08-24-2010, 11:47 PM
look at this, fkn fail

onli in da pilipins

sad, fucking sad

pawe
08-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Philippine SWAT are just ordinary policemen having a different kind of uniform. No tactical strategy whatsoever.
example: Fucking idiots threw tear gas bombs in the bus but nobody stormed in because none of them are wearing their gas masks.

What happened was the hostage taker/ex-cop was laid off so he barricaded himself inside the tour bus to get his job back. What infuriated him was when the local police arrested the hostage taker's brother because they think he was supplying him with information to what SWAT is gonna do next. They didnt think a tour bus have a big ass TV and media is covering every angle of the police (they even have a separate screen where they are filming the snipers). So, seeing his brother dragged out of their house while his whole family is screaming and crying made the hostage taker apeshit crazy and sprayed the hostages with his m16 rifle before a sniper shot him in the head.

Third world countries with no training for situations like these should probably just take out the hostage taker with their best sniper rather than risk the lives of innocent people.
One criminal dead who chose to be violent over people who did not choose to be in that position is fine with me.

And yeah, there was also the bone shivering answer of Ms. Philippines to the Miss Universe 2010 final question.
That was a bad day for the country.

me15lo
08-24-2010, 11:53 PM
And yeah, there was also the bone shivering answer of Ms. Philippines to the Miss Universe 2010 final question.

major major?

pawe
08-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Major, major blunder my friend.

team-work
08-25-2010, 11:26 PM
I nearly started another thread until I saw this one!

I guess you might know what has happened after seeing the above posts. People in HK are depressed these few days. The killing really strike our minds. At the same time we witnessed some brightest sides of life and heroic acts e.g. father protecting his family and trying to stop the killer.

I won't like to blame anyone for being responsible for this tragedy. In this international forum, what I learnt is to accept all kinds of viewpoint. I would like to express my deepest condolence to those who have lost their lives (RIP), the survivors and their closest ones. Hope they can recover from this traumatic experience and live well.

MiamiHeat
08-25-2010, 11:48 PM

i just went and looked for this

and she basically just says she hasnt made major mistakes in her life in 22 years of existence because she has a good family support structure.

that's tough for you to accept or what? nothing wrong with that answer

pawe
08-26-2010, 01:21 AM
I guess you might know what has happened after seeing the above posts. People in HK are depressed these few days. The killing really strike our minds. At the same time we witnessed some brightest sides of life and heroic acts e.g. father protecting his family and trying to stop the killer.

I won't like to blame anyone for being responsible for this tragedy. In this international forum, what I learnt is to accept all kinds of viewpoint. I would like to express my deepest condolence to those who have lost their lives (RIP), the survivors and their closest ones. Hope they can recover from this traumatic experience and live well.

Yeah, sad for everyone involved but they were paid to do that kinda job and they botched it. I feel for the Philippines losing tourism and more jobs and the relatives of the tourists killed.

that's tough for you to accept or what? nothing wrong with that answer

No problem with her answer. I would shit bricks too if I was in front of millions of people waiting to hear my answer. Even professionals had a hard time answering the question.
It's probably just me having a stupid expectation for her to bring home the crown coz the country really needs something good right now.

me15lo
08-26-2010, 02:02 AM
It's probably just me having a stupid expectation for her to bring home the crown coz the country really needs something good right now.

agree. for a third world country that will be happy for anything, miss raj could have been that "silver lining" after that abortion of a rescue mission.