PDA

View Full Version : Keep an eye out for Jerome James' brain in SA

bravemouse
05-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Jerome James seems to have forgotten his brain in San Antonio after Game Five according to this quote:

"This is where we want to be," center Jerome James said. "It's a series, and we're down 3-2. They've got to come out and prove they're the best team. All we've got to do is just go out and play."

Really???

TurnNiggazDreams2Flames
05-18-2005, 10:40 PM
wow, the fool actually never had a brain to begin with....ive actually met the guy and had a lot of respect for him because he was VERY friendly to my Mom and I, however i have lost respect for him now. My best friend actually works out at the same place as him in Sactown (actually in Folsom). He tells me (my friend), that while Jerome is a nice guy, he is a big pussy. He can barely bench any weight. My friend, a defensive tackle at Cal Berkely is only 6'3" 240 lbs and can put up more weight than the brainless giant....enough said :lol

Leetonidas
05-18-2005, 10:42 PM
*Opens can of peanuts*

Anyone one of these could be his brain!

Seriously though, he's an idiot. WTF kinda retarded statement is that. Why would anyone wanna be down 3-2 and just "go out and play"?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Good, Seattle is already giving up, or least James is.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-18-2005, 11:17 PM
God puts people on this planet for a reason. Jerome James was put here to make sure everyone was smarter than at least one person in this world.

rwb
05-18-2005, 11:23 PM
I got great satisfaction from Jame's botched slams Tuesday night.

bravemouse
05-19-2005, 03:57 AM
God puts people on this planet for a reason. Jerome James was put here to make sure everyone was smarter than at least one person in this world.

ROFL

This line will be put in the long-term memory. Fantastic.

xcoriate
05-19-2005, 05:22 AM

I don't know...

Has James ever said Duncan = C-webb ??