PDA

View Full Version : Office Kitchens

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Have you ever had your food stolen from your office fridge? :ihit

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2010, 01:43 PM
lol i use to work for a share registry, worked in its main office, had like 20 kitchens...im like wtf u need all of this kitchens for...

i never stored food and shit in the fridges, but the fridges were usually full of ppls foods with labels on them 'dont touch'....usually at the end of the week, the cleaners would just throw them out

JoeChalupa
08-24-2010, 01:52 PM

Yeah, a few times. :lol

ashbeeigh
08-24-2010, 02:04 PM
What about cleaning out the fridge? Shit...I went through our fridge last Friday and there stuff in there from February.

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 02:10 PM
What about cleaning out the fridge? Shit...I went through our fridge last Friday and there stuff in there from February.

:lmao That shit too!

I rarely use our fridge, but when I do, I expect it to be clean. I also expect my carrots and celery sticks to be there when I want them. :nope

ashbeeigh
08-24-2010, 02:24 PM

I rarely use our fridge, but when I do, I expect it to be clean. I also expect my carrots and celery sticks to be there when I want them. :nope

I only biring stuff I'm going to eat that day. Nothing after that. Although...I think I found like 1-2 little fruit cups pre-diet in there when I cleaned it out last. No one's stolen my food as of yet, but it may be because they know I'd notice and call 'em out.

ididnotnothat
08-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Our office fridge is cleaned out every friday night including containers so if you don't want to lose your tupperware you better be sure to take it.

manufan10
08-24-2010, 02:30 PM
I only biring stuff I'm going to eat that day. Nothing after that.

Same here. I did have bottles of water taken from me though. I buy Ozarka, and whoever took mine left the cheap H-E-B brand. :lol

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Same here. I did have bottles of water taken from me though. I buy Ozarka, and whoever took mine left the cheap H-E-B brand. :lol

:lol They probably just refilled the bottles w/tap water.

manufan10
08-24-2010, 02:39 PM
:lol They probably just refilled the bottles w/tap water.

Those bastards! :ihit

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Ha. Not me but other people here have had their food jacked. I always write rude messages on my stuff so people will stay away. One time I brought apple juice to work. I stripped off the label. I taped a note that read "SAMPLE", shook the juice up rrrrrrreally good and put it right up front in the fridge.

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Ha. Not me but other people here have had their food jacked. I always write rude messages on my stuff so people will stay away. One time I brought apple juice to work. I stripped off the label. I taped a note that read "SAMPLE", shook the juice up rrrrrrreally good and put it right up front in the fridge.

:lmao A piss sample?

manufan10
08-24-2010, 02:59 PM
:lmao

Slydragon
08-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Make something really good looking with some meds to make them get the squirts, watch and see who runs to the restroom.

Remove ass paper from said restroom and see if that person eats someone else shit again.

Btw if u get busted and they say you intentionally poison them say stfu I had a stomach issues and that was specially made for me, not my fault they ate MY special lunch.

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Make something really good looking with some meds to make them get the squirts, watch and see who runs to the restroom.

Remove ass paper from said restroom and see if that person eats someone else shit again.

Btw if u get busted and they say you intentionally poison them say stfu I had a stomach issues and that was specially made for me, not my fault they ate MY special lunch.

My boss suggested putting Visine on someone's food to see who runs to the bathroom. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Does that really work?

Sisk
08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Does that really work?

Visine? I know in someone's drink it definitely does.

Melmart1
08-24-2010, 05:21 PM
That shit used to happen all the time when I worked at HEB. You had to have your food in a padlocked box or it would get eaten. So I would just keep it in a small cooler in my locker. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about that now, I work from home. So if food is missing from the fridge, I ate it.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Visine? I know in someone's drink it definitely does.

Okaaaaaaay.

..........it does what?

Sisk
08-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Okaaaaaaay.

..........it does what?

Diarrhea and/or vomiting

But it can also really fuck you up.. hydrogen peroxide will make you vomit almost instantaneously tbh

and no, I've never experienced either personally - just witnessed

DesignatedT
08-25-2010, 02:50 AM
Diarrhea and/or vomiting

But it can also really fuck you up.. hydrogen peroxide will make you vomit almost instantaneously tbh

JudynTX
08-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Diarrhea and/or vomiting

Damn! I don't want to hurt anybody that bad. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Step 1. Build up an immunity to iocaine powder.

I can't legally say what step 2 is, but I trust you all to connect the dots.

SpursWoman
08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
The emergency vet we called one time when our dog ate an entire box of rat poison told us to put an entire turkey baster full of peroxide down her throat to induce vomiting. Boy, did that work. :lol

Ingesting too much Visine doesn't cause diarrhea ... but it can actually kill you. It can induce a coma and/or seizures or slow or stop breathing. That's kind of not funny.

mrsmaalox
08-25-2010, 10:54 AM
The emergency vet we called one time when our dog ate an entire box of rat poison told us to put an entire turkey baster full of peroxide down her throat to induce vomiting. Boy, did that work. :lol

Ingesting too much Visine doesn't cause diarrhea ... but it can actually kill you. It can induce a coma and/or seizures or slow or stop breathing. That's kind of not funny.

Wow, that is good to know :tu

marini martini
08-25-2010, 11:06 AM

Holy Fuck!!! You have to be pretty stoned and/or thirsty to drink that much visine!:wow

manufan10
08-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Damn! I don't want to hurt anybody that bad. :lol

If you want them to stop stealing your food, and probably others too, then you have to resort to drastic measures. :toast :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-25-2010, 11:21 AM
So that visine thing is a myth. I thought so.
Yeah, it gives you chorro, but here.........put it in your eye to clear that redness.

bus driver
08-25-2010, 11:23 AM

nice....i would be eating your shit. do you bring ranch?

bus driver
08-25-2010, 11:24 AM

nice......i would be eating your shit! do you bring ranch?

marini martini
08-25-2010, 11:24 AM
So that visine thing is a myth. I thought so.
Yeah, it gives you chorro, but here.........put it in your eye to clear that redness.

Here we go...........back to pop rocks! :lmao

bus driver
08-25-2010, 11:25 AM
why did my post twice? i might have a virus....

Viva Las Espuelas
08-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Here we go...........back to pop rocks! :lmao

Take away. Not give, Missy.

JudynTX
08-25-2010, 11:35 AM
If you want them to stop stealing your food, and probably others too, then you have to resort to drastic measures. :toast :lol

I learned my lesson. I'm bringing my own fridge. :lol

nice....i would be eating your shit. do you bring ranch?

Nope, just cream cheese.

bus driver
08-25-2010, 11:36 AM
I learned my lesson. I'm bringing my own fridge. :lol

Nope, just cream cheese.

well let me know when you bring some ranch and it will be a done deal

koriwhat
08-25-2010, 11:37 AM
So that visine thing is a myth.

def makes you shit water.

JudynTX
08-25-2010, 11:38 AM
well let me know when you bring some ranch and it will be a done deal

What are you going to bring?

marini martini
08-25-2010, 11:40 AM
nice....i would be eating your shit. Do you bring ranch?

nope, just cream cheese.

omfg!!!:wow

Too freakin' funny!!!:lmao

manufan10
08-25-2010, 01:09 PM
nice......i would be eating your shit!

2 chicks one cup style??

ploto
08-25-2010, 01:15 PM

Set up a weekly rotation of whose job it is to clean the frig each week.

ashbeeigh
08-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Set up a weekly rotation of whose job it is to clean the frig each week.

I seriously want to. But, I'm only good at telling the kids what to do, not the adults.

That being said, I always take out the nasty trash that's in the break room. We have cleaning guy, but only comes to the office once a week (which would be today).

Sisk
08-27-2010, 02:06 PM

hahaha fucking bailey

sribb43
08-28-2010, 12:29 AM
I keep my food at my desk and use icepacks to hold it over 'til lunc. I don't want those dirty mofo's touching my shit or have it sitting next to someones shit that been sitting in there for weeks

Asshole
05-23-2014, 09:19 PM

Your amazing thread deserved resurrection. Love you girl :toast