PDA

View Full Version : Brown Hand Center founder accused of assaulting his wife

Kobe Molested Me
08-24-2010, 05:21 PM
A former Houston hand surgeon once convicted of beating his wife turned himself in this morning, accused of assaulting his second wife.
Dr. Michael Glyn Brown, 53, was arraigned this morning on charges that he assaulted Rachel Brown on Aug. 13 by twisting her arm behind her back, court records show.

Brown is free on $40,000 bail. Under the conditions of his release, he is to have no contact with Rachel Brown and must surrender his passport, according to court documents.

Brown's attorney could not be reached immediately for comment.
Brown is known to Houstonians for television commercials touting his high profile carpal tunnel clinic, The Hand Center.

The clinic, which employs several surgeons, has remained open despite Brown's medical license being revoked after he tested positive for cocaine in 2006.

In 2002, Brown pleaded no contest to aggravated assault for beating his then-pregnant wife, Darlina Brown, with a bed post. He was sentenced to 10 years' supervised probation and fined $1,500.

A year before, a jury hearing facts of the couple's divorce awarded Darlina Brown $3.4 million for pain and suffering and $2 million.

eruabiSHHRA&feature=player_embedded

"At the Brown hand center, I'll treat you like I treat my own family"

LMAO! oh the irony...

Sisk
08-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Creepy commercial

oh crap
08-24-2010, 05:29 PM
that dudes loaded. i'm not losing sleep over this.

boutons_deux
08-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Just another fraud. America is full of them. Fraud pays, just ask the bankrupt, bailed out banks, and Wall St, and all TV preachers.

Sisk
08-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Just another fraud. America is full of them. Fraud pays, just ask the bankrupt, bailed out banks, and Wall St, and all TV preachers.

A fraud in the sense of portraying a false bravado? Or a fraud in his business practice?

I can see where you're coming from in the first point, but in the second I'm unaware of any fraudulent business practice that may or may not have taken place.

ChuckD
08-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Creepy commercial

Yeah, the guy looks like a pedophile, and then his daughter busts out the "daddy's little girl!" line. Shudder.

Sisk
08-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah, the guy looks like a pedophile, and then his daughter busts out the "daddy's little girl!" line. Shudder.

All the while his hand is directly over her crotch.

thispego
08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Hans from Die Hard?? bitch should have seen this coming! dude has a history of violence, but i thouhgt he was dead, so....

JMarkJohns
08-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Is there a link for the posted article by the OP? This is too great not to share...

Sisk
08-24-2010, 09:34 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7169419.html

Cant_Be_Faded
08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
"Daddy's baby girrrrlllll!!!!!!"

crofl crofl crofl

http://www.theunticket.com/daddys-baby-girrrrrl-the-dirt/

The Hardline covered this asshole weeks ago. What a fucked up prick

Cant_Be_Faded
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
rofl
he is the second coming of Hans Gruber from Die Hard

4>0rings
08-24-2010, 09:57 PM
:lmao I always shudder at that commercial. The guy seemed like a control freak and you know his wife loved his money and that's about it.

How the fuck do you test positive for coke when it only stays in your system for like a day or 2? Damn, homie couldn't stop partying for 1 day? :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
08-24-2010, 09:58 PM
The wife in that commercial looks like she is catatonic

JMarkJohns
08-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Is it terrible to say that my guess is four-eyes in the back is the child from the pregnant beating? None of the other children have such an issue.

Thanks for the links.

mrsmaalox
08-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Wow that's some good shit :lol I can't stand that guy and that little girl makes my skin crawl.
I can't turn off the tv fast enough after a game to avoid seeing that.

JoeChalupa
08-25-2010, 10:11 AM
He'll be using his hand for awhile I'd say.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Can't get away from those stupid commercials in Houston. Every time I see that logo I think they used a shot of a handjob, cropped out the wang, and put it on their sign.