PDA

View Full Version : yeah, Im gonna biatch about it.

lebomb
08-25-2010, 10:42 AM
I never received my gift certificate for winning the college football playoff challenge last season. Sorry, but thats some BS to orchestrate a competition and then not pay the winner.

:rolleyes

Guess I will live with my moral victory. :king

Let me know if yall need some pointers on football game outcomes. :toast

Ignignokt
08-25-2010, 10:56 AM
I never received my gift certificate for winning the college football playoff challenge last season. Sorry, but thats some BS to orchestrate a competition and then not pay the winner.

:rolleyes

Guess I will live with my moral victory. :king

Let me know if yall need some pointers on football game outcomes. :toast

They didn't want to disgrace the certificate by having you place it next to your UTSA diploma/degree.

lebomb
08-25-2010, 11:03 AM
They didn't want to disgrace the certificate by having you place it next to your UTSA diploma/degree.

:lmao ........... Jealousy will get ya no where. I thought there was a ton of college football experts round these parts. :lmao

Utsa guy had to lay tha smack down. :ihit

Cant_Be_Faded
08-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Who was responsible for the certificate?

I was all for the winner getting some sort of icon or something next to their name.

lebomb
08-28-2010, 08:09 AM

I was all for the winner getting some sort of icon or something next to their name.

Its been so long ago, I cant remember. I even PM'd my address. I think it was a $25 gift certificate to somewhere. I just say.....dont offer a contest and say the winner gets a gift and then disappear when its time to pay out.

Moral victory shall stand. :flag:

tlongII
08-28-2010, 12:04 PM

I'm sure it was the Mookie Crew. They never pay up.

symple19
08-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Brutalis initiated the contest

Cant_Be_Faded
08-28-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm sure it was the Mookie Crew. They never pay up.

Not true. It was one of those dudes who consistently updated the scores for everyone in our little game-pick'em contest.

Tommy Tuberville
08-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Turd burglars don't get anything

lebomb
08-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Turd burglars don't get anything

Whats up Redraiderinkorea......or is it Fiji? :toast

Tommy Tuberville
08-30-2010, 09:33 AM
I am so excited to see utsa play....next year. Lebomb will you take me and show me what a jv team looks like up close?