PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove appears to be quitting the New World Order

Galileo
08-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Karl Rove appears to be quitting the New World Order

Karl Rove and the NRSC release attack ad against Jack Conway

Karl Rove’s corporate-funded American Crossroads outfit is attacking Jack Conway, the progressive Attorney General of Kentucky, for supporting health-care reform, and we've got it before it's been posted online.

Jack Conway is Rand Paul's opponent for US Senate in Kentucky.

WATCH TV COMMERCIAL HERE:

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/john-amato/american-crossroads-attack-ad-against-0#comment-1649520

Obviously, if you're really a member of the NWO, you're not allowed to spend money in benefit of the Paul family.

:lmao

Winehole23
08-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Flapdoodle.

Parker2112
08-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Karl Rove appears to be quitting the New World Order

Karl Rove and the NRSC release attack ad against Jack Conway

Karl Rove’s corporate-funded American Crossroads outfit is attacking Jack Conway, the progressive Attorney General of Kentucky, for supporting health-care reform, and we've got it before it's been posted online.

Jack Conway is Rand Paul's opponent for US Senate in Kentucky.

WATCH TV COMMERCIAL HERE:

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/john-amato/american-crossroads-attack-ad-against-0#comment-1649520

Obviously, if you're really a member of the NWO, you're not allowed to spend money in benefit of the Paul family.

:lmao

Whats the verdict on Rand and the Bushes? I thought Jeb had already infiltrated the paul family?

Galileo
08-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Whats the verdict on Rand and the Bushes? I thought Jeb had already infiltrated the paul family?

Jeb quit the NWO, too.

:ihit

Stringer_Bell
08-25-2010, 06:07 PM
I heard when you renounce your NWO membership they take your house and chop off a finger. We'll know for sure where Jeb and Karl stand if we see them with missing fingers.

Parker2112
08-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Jeb quit the NWO, too.

:ihit

This I find very hard to believe.

That family goes back generations.

Galileo
08-26-2010, 01:01 PM
This I find very hard to believe.

That family goes back generations.

Jeb is upset that he was passed over for president. He's had enough, and now backs Rand Paul.