PDA

View Full Version : Tell the club something you're ashamed of

Death In June
08-26-2010, 12:49 PM
I told an old man he smelled like dick once, then febreezed him as I drove away.

benefactor
08-26-2010, 01:04 PM
I was drunk and backed into a friend's ditch with a girl in the car and his house full of people. The ditch was full of mud and I buried it up to the axle. We had to leave my car there until the next day when he could find a friend with truck to pull it out.

I didn't get the girl and I never heard the end of it.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2010, 01:07 PM
:lol posting here

CuckingFunt
08-26-2010, 01:35 PM
I opened this thread.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-26-2010, 01:44 PM
I opened this thread.

+5

[/thread]

Eric Dampier
08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Stole all that money from Mark

Shelly
08-26-2010, 02:44 PM
doing someone's dishes and laundry :)

bus driver
08-26-2010, 02:51 PM
i eat other people's food from the office kitchen

Frenzy
08-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Said no to two hot chicks for fear they might have std. What if they didnt is all I could think about now.

JamStone
08-26-2010, 03:00 PM
At the University of Michigan, they used to have the tradition of the Naked Mile on the last day of spring classes, sometime in mid April. My sophomore year, I got drunk and ran it with a couple of friends. I mean completely wasted. Two embarrassing things happened that night. First, my cousin I grew up with was a senior and he ran it. I saw him, completely buck and on top of a law school table singing the fight song. I didn't need to see that. I didn't need him to see me either. Second and more importantly, after I had finished running it I saw a girl that I liked. Drunk and oblivious, I went up to her naked to say hey... it was kind of a cold April night. She was with a couple friends. They were amused. George Costanza knows what I'm talking about...

Frenzy
08-26-2010, 03:07 PM
At the University of Michigan, they used to have the tradition of the Naked Mile on the last day of spring classes, sometime in mid April. My sophomore year, I got drunk and ran it with a couple of friends. I mean completely wasted. Two embarrassing things happened that night. First, my cousin I grew up with was a senior and he ran it. I saw him, completely buck and on top of a law school table singing the fight song. I didn't need to see that. I didn't need him to see me either. Second and more importantly, after I had finished running it I saw a girl that I liked. Drunk and oblivious, I went up to her naked to say hey... it was kind of a cold April night. She was with a couple friends. They were amused. George Costanza knows what I'm talking about...

you redeemed yourself?

Death In June
08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
I am ashamed my mother traded me for drugs..

thispego
08-26-2010, 03:46 PM
whoa is dat true?

IronMexican
08-26-2010, 03:48 PM

Cold water/weather. Public enemy #1.

mrsmaalox
08-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Cold water/weather. Public enemy #1.

Cold water/weather=elevator button.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-26-2010, 03:56 PM
I watched a couple of episodes of Rizzoli and Isles this summer.

Bender
08-26-2010, 04:00 PM
the books that this came from (Tess Gerritson, author) are really good, violent thrillers...

I won't watch the show though, since I'm sure the books have been ruined.

Chomag
08-26-2010, 04:12 PM
I opened this thread.

X1 :lol

CubanSucks
08-26-2010, 04:13 PM

Sasha Alexander is FINE

JoeChalupa
08-26-2010, 04:14 PM
I placed an empty envelope in the collection basket in church.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Sasha Alexander is FINE

Werd. The funny thing was that I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the show but I liked the cast enough to give it a shot. Liked Alexander on NCIS, Angie Harmon's from Texas, Bruce McGill went to my high school, the token black guy on the show was a bright spot on the ill fated Flash Forward. It's not even that the show is bad, it's just super bland. I gave up on it and was like, "Too bad for those guys. I hope they find better stuff in the future."

#1 show on cable as of the August 15 Nielsens. :lol

Ditty
08-26-2010, 05:02 PM
waiting on a mavs fan to come in and mention koriwhat's calf tats in this thread

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2010, 05:15 PM
waiting on a mavs fan to come in and mention koriwhat's calf tats in this thread

sort of like the way you just did, dummy

Venti Quattro
08-26-2010, 06:22 PM
i once tried to kiss a girl in the club. i was piss drunk. she slapped my face in front of all these people dancing. i became sober.

DeadlyDynasty
08-26-2010, 06:26 PM
shocking an old woman's dentures out of her mouth (i did fix her rhythm though)

BadOdor
08-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Punching an 8th grader about a year ago.

DAF86
08-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Being a bully on kindergarten.

DeadlyDynasty
08-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Punching an 8th grader about a year ago.

that's only embarrasing if you're a grown man and you hit him.

but if you're his dad then more power to ya:toast

BadOdor
08-26-2010, 09:33 PM
that's only embarrasing if you're a grown man and you hit him.

but if you're his dad then more power to ya:toast

I'm 22:depressed

I was playing tennis with a friend, and this high school is right next to it.

Some kids came by the fence and started shouting every time I was about to hit the ball. Now, I'm a very calm person, but this shit was driving me crazy. If you ever watch tennis on tv, you sometimes see someone just snap and throw his racket in a moment of anger.

That's what happened to me. I just snapped, dropped down my racket, and climbed over the fence. Basically all of them scattered right away, except this one kid. I think if he just said sorry or something, it would have been fine. But I guess he was the "pack leader", because he just stood there and told me "what the fuck are you gonna do?" when I came over.

At that point I couldn't control myself. Punched him once in the stomach, he was on the floor wailing in seconds.

I think the little piece of shit deserved it, you don;t mess with people playing tennis.

I still feel bad for picking on someone much younger than me though.

LnGrrrR
08-27-2010, 01:53 AM

Some kids came by the fence and started shouting every time I was about to hit the ball. Now, I'm a very calm person, but this shit was driving me crazy. If you ever watch tennis on tv, you sometimes see someone just snap and throw his racket in a moment of anger.

That's what happened to me. I just snapped, dropped down my racket, and climbed over the fence. Basically all of them scattered right away, except this one kid. I think if he just said sorry or something, it would have been fine. But I guess he was the "pack leader", because he just stood there and told me "what the fuck are you gonna do?" when I came over.

At that point I couldn't control myself. Punched him once in the stomach, he was on the floor wailing in seconds.

I think the little piece of shit deserved it, you don;t mess with people playing tennis.

:lol

I know I'll get blasted for this, but fuck that little kid. Little shits like that get treated with kid gloves and become sadistic fuckers. Next time he'll think twice before he pulls some stupid shit. Some people just need to be fucked up from time to time.

I know, I'm evil.

LnGrrrR
08-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Hm... I'm not ashamed of much. I guess the biggest thing that comes into my head would be when I was racing my brother when we were both young... he was about to take the lead, so I tripped him and laughed. Got my ass whooped for that, and good. Kinda glad I did get whooped.

Jimcs50
08-27-2010, 10:24 AM
My NFL team

bus driver
08-27-2010, 11:41 AM

now....i am not saying you are wrong for punching that kid, because some people deserve it but dont play any real sports or you might kill someone

DAF86
08-27-2010, 11:53 AM
you don;t mess with people playing tennis.

:lmao

balli
08-27-2010, 11:58 AM
When I was about 5 or 6 me and a friend trapped an injured robin under a trucker hat and shot rocks at it with a wrist rocket and then beat it with a stick until it died. Still tears me up inside.

lebomb
08-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I told an old man he smelled like dick once, then febreezed him as I drove away.

You go around sniffin dicks??? :vomit:

tlongII
08-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm ashamed of everyone here.

BlackSwordsMan
08-27-2010, 12:40 PM
being mexican
http://api.ning.com/files/5Bu2Z3DmUaZYTugXE7N0SPEYxOuzc2imuK8HZZ45zi-V-OcKGg1vCJqdSTVQmNuK9G0hDyXtFE3sp-jElGgHNg6Sr4qNKNV-/untitled41.bmp

JamStone
08-27-2010, 01:53 PM
you redeemed yourself?

Nope, but not a really regrettable thing. It was a mild crush, nothing too serious. I didn't know her that well. And it was the last day of classes so it was finals and then people left for summer. I did see her again at some point the next couple years, but the crush was long gone by then. It was just an embarrassing moment at the time going up to her and realizing I should put some shorts on...

JamStone
08-27-2010, 01:57 PM
bro stop blaming the weather you're asian we already knew you had a little one

Optimum conditions can be the difference between respectable and embarrassing. I never said I had a big penis.

hater
08-27-2010, 02:00 PM
I ignore ppl sometimes. I mean they talk to me and I pretend I didn't hear them.

hater
08-27-2010, 02:01 PM
you don't have a respectable one either, maybe only amongst your asian peers

obsessed with dick much huh?

JamStone
08-27-2010, 02:02 PM
you don't have a respectable one either, maybe only amongst your asian peers

True.

Cool thanks k bye.

JamStone
08-27-2010, 02:14 PM
I could have but then I wouldn't have been graced by the musings of your posts.

Cool thanks k bye.

BadOdor
08-27-2010, 04:44 PM
you could have just cut the whole story part and just told the club "i'm ashamed of my small weiner"

later baby dick bitch

Tbh serious question bro.

Where do you redskins come in in the hierarchy of wang?

Bukefal
01-22-2011, 07:40 PM

She's hot

Sasha Alexander is FINE

Alexander too

HeatChamps
01-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I've never done anything to be ashamed of. ;)

JayTheClown
01-22-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm a shamed that there are millions of women out there in the world that have not seen my dick yet :depressed

koriwhat
01-22-2011, 09:13 PM
badodor is so full of shit it's hilarious! motherfuckin' hard ass tennis player? hahaha!

GoodOdor
01-24-2011, 02:58 AM
badodor is so full of shit it's hilarious! motherfuckin' hard ass tennis player? hahaha!

Tennis player>male secretary with calf tats and long hair, tbh.

JayTheClown
01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
:depressed

RandomGuy
01-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Stubbornly participating in a "debate" about NASA faking the moon landings for the better part of a year.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I ignore ppl sometimes. I mean they talk to me and I pretend I didn't hear them.

I usually look at their foreheads if that's the case.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Stubbornly participating in a "debate" about NASA faking the moon landings for the better part of a year.

Yeah. I wish we had the ability to hide threads cuz I'm sick of looking at it.

RandomGuy
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah. I wish we had the ability to hide threads cuz I'm sick of looking at it.

The jackass who started it will keep bumping the shit out of it every so often.

He does the same in dozens of forums, from what I have seen.

I think we should all take a vote to lock the damn thing.

CuckingFunt
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
I would suggest not responding. The thread wasn't anywhere near as annoying when it would get bumped every couple of months, only to fall off the first page in a matter of days.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 05:05 PM
I think we should all take a vote to lock the damn thing.

Eh. That wont be necessary.

CuckingFunt
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Eh. That wont be necessary.

Or effective. It's not any harder to start a new thread than it has been to keep bumping the current one.

mrsmaalox
01-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Are Cosmored and Fatfreddy even real posters? All along I thought it was Mouse and his trolls arguing with himself.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Or effective. It's not any harder to start a new thread than it has been to keep bumping the current one.

Hence the hiding suggestion.

Kori?
:wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Are Cosmored and Fatfreddy even real posters? All along I thought it was Mouse and his trolls arguing with himself.

I don't think he plays with himself in public.

CuckingFunt
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Might be a good case for the ol' "All Ignore" feature. Haven't seen that one used in a while.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
All ignore?

mrsmaalox
01-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Or move it to the Political Forum! Those guys love pissing contests......just kidding :fight

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Wrong forum :nope

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:25 PM
When I was about 5 or 6 me and a friend trapped an injured robin under a trucker hat and shot rocks at it with a wrist rocket and then beat it with a stick until it died. Still tears me up inside.
My cousin and I did that with a homeless man. I still laugh about it today.

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm a shamed that there are millions of women out there in the world that have not seen my dick yet :depressed
Billions. We could come up with a precise number. How many women are in your family? Subtract that from the world population of adult females.

Bito Corleone
01-25-2011, 05:43 PM

He's right...:toast

Gutter92
01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Telling Spurstalk about my threesome with a girl and a strapon.

koriwhat
01-25-2011, 08:27 PM

too bad i quit that job, next...