PDA

View Full Version : Preseason LOL@Colts

4>0rings
08-26-2010, 08:27 PM
:lmao

I threw better than Manning in streetball games. Congrats GB.

ducks
08-26-2010, 09:20 PM
manning blaming the ump is stupid

they knew the new rules changes
get over it
manning needs to take a chill pill

4>0rings
08-26-2010, 09:56 PM
I agree but the refs need to get their shit together.

Dr. Gonzo
08-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Preseason games are a glorified practice session. They mean nothing.

dirk4mvp
08-26-2010, 11:14 PM
What's this, 22 out of the last 25?

Eric Dampier
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Colts always suck dick in the preseason

dirk4mvp
08-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Eric Dampier sucks all the time.

Eric Dampier
08-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Eric Dampier sucks all the time.

oh no! my life is shit now that a bunch of fags on the internet think they won some kind of award for trolling a msgboard they have no business at. oh no! what shall i do?

bunch of pathetic dumbfucks yall are. did you have to get jumped into your gay crew?

btw, you can't define neo-hippy so can you give me your definition of such a meltdown? pretty please!

crc21209
08-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Bloooooowout! :lol

dirk4mvp
08-27-2010, 01:09 AM
oh no! my life is shit now that a bunch of fags on the internet think they won some kind of award for trolling a msgboard they have no business at. oh no! what shall i do?

bunch of pathetic dumbfucks yall are. did you have to get jumped into your gay crew?

btw, you can't define neo-hippy so can you give me your definition of such a meltdown? pretty please!

nah man i definitely know and understand what's going on... i just choose to be entertained, maybe that's the one thing they don't understand.

i find this shit humorous whether or not anyone believes that.

J.T.
08-27-2010, 02:44 AM
colts offensive line is trash right now with the injuries. having saturday back will help a lot. manning to wayne is still money in the bank and it looks like hes on good timing with garcon now too.

Pillow Pants
08-27-2010, 02:56 AM
so will it be 150 catches for Anthony Gonzalez or will he break 200? I'm guessing 25 TD's is his minimum total, but what's the ceiling for him? 30 TD's?

symple19
08-27-2010, 04:36 AM
preseason means nothing

8FOR!3
08-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Preseason games are a glorified practice session. They mean nothing.

True, but you play how you practice.

Zelophehad
08-28-2010, 11:56 AM

I think we've found the last NFL fan on earth unaware that the 2008 Lions were undefeated in the preseason.

SpursFanFirst
08-30-2010, 01:21 AM
manning blaming the ump is stupid

they knew the new rules changes
get over it
manning needs to take a chill pill

You actually sound like you are for the new rule? You cannot be serious. :bang

SpursFanFirst
08-30-2010, 01:22 AM
:lol Oh, the desperation of some football fans. Yall are cute.

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-30-2010, 03:35 AM
It wasn't just Manning that was getting pissed about the refs, Brees, Brady, and Rapelisberger also got upset. The new rule is retarded....

All I know is Addai has looked like shit as well as Brown. Here is to another shitty rushing season :(.

On a positive note Bob Sanders played well, hopefully he can stay healthy for most of the season. (Asking for the whole season might be too much to ask for).

Eric Dampier
08-30-2010, 08:15 AM

So we should expect teams to not blitz at all, 2nd string QBs to play, and the Colts to suck ass in the regular season.

Got it :tu

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 08:30 AM
You actually sound like you are for the new rule? You cannot be serious. :bang
No, he never said whether or not he's for it, he's just not bitching about it. Coltfan has seen Bill Polian bitch about rules so many times that they're doing it now.

J.T.
08-30-2010, 10:39 AM
All I know is Addai has looked like shit as well as Brown. Here is to another shitty rushing season :(.

Shut yo mouf nigga Addai averaged like 9 yards a carry against the Packers

Offensive line is missing Jeff Saturday, Charlie Johnson and the part-time skills of Dallas Clark right now too. Yall should chill the fuck out.

SpursFanFirst
08-30-2010, 12:21 PM
It wasn't just Manning that was getting pissed about the refs, Brees, Brady, and Rapelisberger also got upset. The new rule is retarded....

On a positive note Bob Sanders played well, hopefully he can stay healthy for most of the season. (Asking for the whole season might be too much to ask for).

I love Sanders, but I honestly think it's time to cut him loose. If he plays more than 3 games without getting injured, I'll be shocked. Happy, but shocked.

SpursFanFirst
08-30-2010, 12:24 PM
No, he never said whether or not he's for it, he's just not bitching about it. Coltfan has seen Bill Polian bitch about rules so many times that they're doing it now.

It has nothing to do with Polian's opinions. Believe it or not, we CAN think for ourselves.
It's a stupid rule. It gets in the way of offensive gameplans and slows down the games. It's ridiculous. The refs either need to line up faster or find a different plan.
Their main reason for this is because of possible injuries to refs. Put a helmet on (with a headset) and get the hell out of the way!

SpursFanFirst
08-30-2010, 12:27 PM
The day the Colts start worrying about winning pre-season games is the day I start to worry about them going into the regular season.
Pre-season is about learning and tweaking...not winning. Until those games start getting added into the win-loss record, why would you care if your team wins or loses?

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Offensive line is missing Jeff Saturday, Charlie Johnson and the part-time skills of Clark right now too. Yall should chill the fuck out.
> implying Dallas Clark is any kind of a blocker

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 12:46 PM
He is. It's part of the reason he's the best TE in the league.

>using green text

badfish22
08-30-2010, 12:52 PM
It's part of the reason he's the best TE in the league.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-24/1240539866791.jpg

/redzero

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Do they ever even have Dallas Clark block?

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-24/1240539866791.jpg

/redzero

He's far ahead of Witten. Sorry bro :(

Do they ever even have Dallas Clark block?

yes

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:00 PM
He's far ahead of Witten. Sorry bro :(

tbh i dont want to talk about witten. This is a Colt thread, not every thread needs to be about Americas Team. If you want to discuss why Witten is the best TE in the league we can take it to the Cowboy thread.

Goran Dragic
When? On running plays? If so then the Colts running game is quite the indictment on his blocking abilities.

dirk4mvp
I've already seen you and other cowboy fans jerk off enough over Dez Bryant's hands.

lol losing to the Texans

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:01 PM
I've already seen you and other cowboy fans jerk off enough over Dez Bryant's hands.

lol losing to the Texans

Men don't do this because of their balls playing peek-a-boo. I hope you have all learned a valuable lesson.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Since thinking Rob Gronkowski will be anything more than a giant piece of shit bust who will be lucky to have 5 career receptions makes a me a giant UA/Patriots homer who is hyping a scrub up, I might as well say Gronk is the best tight end in the league.

Gronk > Clark > Witten

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
When? On running plays? If so then the Colts running game is quite the indictment on his blocking abilities.

You have a lot of assumptions of Indy based on the 1 Colts game you watch per season. Or maybe 2 if they're shitting on Ari on Sunday Night.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:04 PM
crofl Rob GronkBUSTski (:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:05 PM
You have a lot of assumptions of Indy based on the 1 Colts game you watch per season. Or maybe 2 if they're shitting on Ari on Sunday Night.

Yes. I kept all my old tapes from my childhood (Pelican Brief, Patriot Games, Star Wars) and still watch them occasionally. I have a DVD player as well (it's a combo) and I was able to find it at Target less than a year ago.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:06 PM
What am I assuming? Dallas Clark obviously doesn't pass block too much given he had 100 receptions last year, and I have a hard time believing the 3rd worst rushing team in the NFL last year had a tight end who could run block consistently.

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 01:08 PM
What am I assuming?

Dallas Clark obviously doesn't pass block too much given he had 100 receptions last year, and I have a hard time believing the 3rd worst rushing team in the NFL last year had a tight end who could run block consistently.

Are you reading what you're posting?

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Are you reading what you're posting?
So what assumption of mine is wrong?

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:10 PM
crofl Rob GronkBUSTski (:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)
Tbh, you never really let me know why Dez Bryant was SOOOOO much better than Gronk in that one thread.

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 01:11 PM
That Dallas Clark doesn't block and it's a blocker. Pretty obvious if you are reading your posts.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:13 PM
I just cant understand why i have to explain that.
Its Dez fucking Bryant (have you seen the size of his hands :wow) and some random tight end that no one outside of UA (:cry great fucking party school imho) has heard of.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:15 PM
dammit you have me talking about the cowboys again. There are other teams tbh, the constant cowboy talk gets annoying to some of our more sensitive members.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:16 PM
I just cant understand why i have to explain that.
Its Dez fucking Bryant (have you seen the size of his hands :wow) and some random tight end that no one outside of UA (:cry great fucking party school imho) has heard of.
Go back to the thread, you said it's not really being a homer to think Dez Bryant is better than his 24th pick indicates. I asked you why, and you never gave an answer.

(hint: you're gonna look really retarded if you give the obvious reason why Dez Bryant might be better than his draft position)

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:19 PM
That Dallas Clark doesn't block and it's a blocker. Pretty obvious if you are reading your posts.
Be specific. Does he stay back and pass block on a consistent basis, or is he a reliable run blocker?

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Go back to the thread, you said it's not really being a homer to think Dez Bryant is better than his 24th pick indicates. I asked you why, and you never gave an answer.

Because of his skill set. Most late first rounders dont get the kinda praise he gets. He raped face in college, if he didnt get suspended he probably would have been a top ten pick.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:21 PM
He raped face in college, if he didnt get suspended he probably would have been a top ten pick.
So what you're basically saying is (and I don't disagree with it), if he didn't miss most of his junior season, he woulda been a higher pick, hence why Cowboy fans aren't really being homers by hyping him up as better than a late first rounder, right?

IronMexican
08-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Why did DoK greentext?

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Cowboyfans aren't the only ones hyping him up. If you watch ESPN and NFL network they give him some huge praise, that my serious self (not the huge homer version) is skeptical about. You may not agree with ESPN and NFL network (they can sometimes be dumbasses) but they hype him up too.

So no cowboyfan are not being homers by thinking he has pro-bowl potential.

IronMexican
08-30-2010, 01:28 PM
lol omg remember that time mono was all like "why are you guys using lime text! god, fucking, damnit."

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Cowboyfans aren't the only ones hyping him up. If you watch ESPN and NFL network they give him some huge praise, that my serious self (not the huge homer version) is skeptical about. You may not agree with ESPN and NFL network (they can sometimes be dumbasses) but they hype him up too.

So no cowboyfan are not being homers by thinking he has pro-bowl potential.
Answer my question, I don't think it's being a homer but rather it's reasonable logic to think that Dez woulda been taken in the top 10 if he didn't get suspended, I'm just confirming that's your logic.

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Be specific. Does he stay back and pass block on a consistent basis, or is he a reliable run blocker?

When he stays back to pass block, he's very good at it. He's also above average as a run blocker.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Answer my question, I don't think it's being a homer but rather it's reasonable logic to think that Dez woulda been taken in the top 10 if he didn't get suspended, I'm just confirming that's your logic.
i did....

if he didnt get suspended he probably would have been a top ten pick.

J.T.
08-30-2010, 01:35 PM
i think dok is of the opinion that the colts would go 5 wide empty backfield to convert a 4th and 2

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:36 PM
i did....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=4826110

Tell me, how is Patriotfan being a homer by acting like Gronk is a talent who would have been taken in the 1st round rather than early 2nd if not for missing his entire junior season (when he was projected to be the best tight end in the country) and the combine with a back injury after being one of the best 3 tight ends in the country his sophomore year?

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 01:37 PM
JT a change of sig is needed immediately tbh.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Injury issues are a lot worse then lying about a meeting, especially back issues. If it was just a little ankle sprain you would have a point, but a season ending back injury? :wow

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:41 PM
plus, you dont see any NFL analyst praising Gronk the way they do Dez. The fact that were even comparing these two is lol worthy.

lol.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Injury issues are a lot worse then lying about a meeting, especially back issues. If it was just a little ankle sprain you would have a point, but a season ending back injury? :wow
OK, so first it was about how Dez missed most of his junior year and still was a 24th pick. Now your new argument is that you can only say he's more talented than his draft position indicates when he misses his last season with something other than an injury. Pick a lane and stick with it.

Answer the question, how are Patriots fans being homers by saying Gronk would have been taken in the 1st round if not for missing his entire junior season with a back injury?

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Answer the question, how are Patriots fans being homers by saying Gronk would have been taken in the 1st round if not for missing his entire junior season with a back injury?

When did I even say this?

YOU personally are being a homer when you imply Gronk is >/= Dez.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:49 PM
But is it not concerning at all that he is fresh off a major back surgery?

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:52 PM
But is it not concerning at all that he is fresh off a major back surgery?
It didn't look like the back was affecting him very much at his proday or so far in camp or in the preseason, so no it's not. I find this question funny considering Dez Bryant is the one who is currently injured.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 01:54 PM
plus, you dont see any NFL analyst praising Gronk the way they do Dez.
Gronk also doesn't play for the most overhyped, overcovered and overanalyzed team in the NFL. Remember det one time NFL analysts praised the ungodly amount of talent on the 2008 Cowboys?

badfish22
08-30-2010, 01:58 PM
I knew it was coming. The ol' ":madrun ITS BECAUSE HE PLAYS FOR THE COWBOYS! THE PATRIOTS NEVER GET MEDIA ATTENTION! :madrun"

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 02:00 PM
I knew it was coming. The ol' ":madrun ITS BECAUSE HE PLAYS FOR THE COWBOYS! THE PATRIOTS NEVER GET MEDIA ATTENTION! :madrun"
You knew it was coming because you know it's true. Would Dez Bryant by getting half as much attention if the Jacksonville Jaguars drafted him? Your best argument so far is that "the media talks about Dez a lot more than Gronk :cry" when the only reason that's true is because of the team Dez plays on.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Jaguars? Why the fuck do they have any relevance to this?
If Dez was drafted by the Pats (they could have drafted him crofl what dumbfucks) then yes he would have been given just as much attention. If not then damn close to it. They wouldnt have the whole #88 thing to hype up, but the Pats probably get the most media coverage in the NFL just behind the Cowboys. They also have the 2nd most bandwagon fans (sup mono and dok).

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 02:12 PM
the Pats probably get the most media coverage in the NFL just behind the Cowboys.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

This isn't 2007. The Pats don't get anywhere near as much coverage as the media darlings now (Cowboys, Jets, Steelers), and even when they did get coverage, it wasn't anything like the 2008 Cowboys who didn't even make the playoffs after all the preseason circle jerks on NFL live. In other words, they actually earned the attention they got.

J.T.
08-30-2010, 03:57 PM
JT a change of sig is needed immediately tbh.

tbh that songs gonna be a hit whether u like it or not scrohan

badfish22
08-30-2010, 05:51 PM
This isn't 2007. The Pats don't get anywhere near as much coverage as the media darlings now (Cowboys, Jets, Steelers), and even when they did get coverage, it wasn't anything like the 2008 Cowboys who didn't even make the playoffs after all the preseason circle jerks on NFL live. In other words, they actually earned the attention they got.

The only reason Steelers are getting coverage right now is Raplisraper and the Jets are getting coverage because of Hard Knocks and Ryan just being a quotable guy. The Pats still get a lot of coverage to feed their legion of bandwagoners.

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Well congrats badfish, you successfully steered the topic in a completely different direction away from the fact you look retarded for saying that someone missing most of his junior season is reason enough to think his draft stock doesn't reflect his value, when that's what you were making fun of Patriots fans for doing.

badfish22
08-30-2010, 09:35 PM
:danceclub

badfish: 1

Dok: 0

tbh

Goran Dragic
08-30-2010, 09:37 PM
lol scoring a point for yourself and giving no reason why.

Even if you won this one, the score would be 1 to 1 when you tried to tell me the Mavs had a chance to get Lebron.

dirk4mvp
08-30-2010, 11:30 PM
tbh that songs gonna be a hit whether u like it or not scrohan

brah that song sucks. the album comes packaged with a cotton candy scent on the cover.

J.T.
08-31-2010, 01:57 AM
tbh say what you want about jesus but leave katy perry out of this